Eastern Algid, Discord RP group!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Emturt
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Eastern Algid, Discord RP group!

Post by Emturt » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:14 am

Posting here for the first time with something a little different! A friend and I are recruiting for an animal-centric rp that will primarily be accessed through discord, and I immediately thought of all the fantastic people here at WQ! Here's a description below.

Welcome to Eastern Algid

"Thousands of years ago, a catastrophic Ice Age threw the planet into an endless winter. While most succumbed to the frost, some adapted and paved the way for a new era of survival. On the easternmost tip of Eurasia, a pocket of wilds kept warm by geothermal activity has become overrun with both prey, and predator. This is where stories of survival and extinction unfold. This is Eastern Algid."

This will be a literary roleplay server with a focus on community and collaborative art. Authors, artists, and roleplayers all have something to contribute, and I'm excited to build a small community of amazing creators!

IMPORTANT:
Members should be confident in their writing skills, familiar with the typical RP rules and regulations, and at least 16+. Content will be kept age appropriate. This is a realistic(ish) setting, so there will be no fluorescent characters or supernatural entities.

Contact me through messages or comment below if you are interested and meet the criteria, and I'll supply you with an invite.

Hope to see you there!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Eastern Algid, Discord RP group!

Post by Koa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:27 pm

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=83735

This thread appears to be more of an advertisement; if no active pack participation is also taking place physically on this forum, your best bet is to post an ad on that thread or where it is appropriate.

Topic locked.