iuthana wolves - rebooting & accepting. mc :: 3

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Nep
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Nep

iuthana wolves - rebooting & accepting. mc :: 3

Post by Nep » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:26 am

a semi realistic, wolf roleplay
copywrite to nep
i u t h a n a -- w o l v e s
--- --- --- ---
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
- - - - the breakdown

who are we ::
iuthana is a semi realistic, wolf roleplay set in the current year of 2020. the existence of humans is unknown to the wolves of these lands - and they will not appear within the roleplay. our wolves are oblivious to them so they are deemed extinct. our plot is based around one wolf in particular sheoye - the kohtai of the iuthana wolves [aka the leading female]. sheoye is well aware of the presence of other wolves within her territory. thus her journey starts with approaching trespassers, and her goal? to find out their reasons for this. although sheoye can seem like the approachable, friendly mistress of the iuthana's, those who appear as threats will be dealt with accordingly.

when joining iuthana you have a choice to start off as a member of the pack, or a lone wolf - however regardless of where you begin you determine the outcome that will eventually lead to their future.

- - - - information & statistics

date of creation :: 01/06/21
last updated :: 19/09/22
site creator :: sheoye
moderation team :: n/a
discord:: coming soon
member statistics :: ♂ 5 ♀ 6

- - - - the key
male ♂ :: this member is male
female ♀ :: this member is female
new member ☼ :: new member
otm :: of the months
inactive/retired Θ :: inactive or retired members
the fallen :: wolves who have aged & passed over our rainbow bridge. gone but not forgotten
pack friend :: pack friends, that have not joined the roleplay - but have joined the forum to partake in the arcade games!

- - - - the ranks
kohati :: [1/2]
kotahi is maori for one, aka our leading duo. this group consists of two members, one male & one female - despite this rank accounting for two members, the female holds the most power & her word is the law.
♀ sheoye
♂ name

tokorua :: [2/4]
this tokorua rank consists of the four strongest members of the pack and they work as a guardian of sorts for both the kotahi and her members. they also act as a sort of council to the group, and are often sought out by the kotahi.
♀ name
♂ alpha
♀ name
♂ dante

e wah :: [3/infinite]
e wha are the group's hunters & scouts. self explanatory, the hunters are respected for feeding the group, and the scouts return with valuable information regarding unfamiliar settlements within regional lands.
♀ flora
♂ esmar
♀ name
♂ ghost

whaea :: [1/infinite]
whaea is a brooding ranking, similar to den mothers. they teach the young valuable lessons along with partaking heavily with their upbringing. some of the pups they look after may well not be their own, but they are treated as though they are. the whaea rank consists of mostly females.
♀ marie
♂ name
♀ name
♂ name

whakaora :: [2/infinite]
whakaora are the healers of the group. their knowledge on improving their medicinal ways is ever growing, and they often leave the group in search of new herbs to help aid ill, elder and injured group members.
♀ takoda
♂ silvah
♀ name
♂ name

ono :: [2/infinite]
ono's are the youthful ranking within iuthana, and they consist of pups aged between 6 - 12 months and are well looked after by the whaea's. upon ageing up to 1year, they then chose which of the six jobs they would like to pursue and are grouped within those appropriate to their choosing.
♀ pepper
♂ kylo
♀ name
♂ name

manuhiri :: [1/infinite] new!
No explanation needed! These are Iuthana's ungrouped members.
♀ wanderer
♂ name
♀ name
♂ name

pack friend :: [2/infinite]
members listed here have joined as pack friends, and can participate within the arcade section of the forum, along with keeping themselves updated with the roleplay if they chose to do so. if you firstly join as a pack friend then reconsider joining as a fully fledged member, the character you applied with will be placed in a rank of your choosing so long as the rank is open!
jay
burn
name
name

- - - - applications

- - - - member application

name :: your wolf name here
appearance :: no need to be too detailed, basics are acceptable - so long as they are finalised upon posting your biographies on the website.
male or female :: is your wolf male or female?
desire rank:: what rank do you desire & why?
build ::how is your wolf built? skeletal, skinny, lithe, malnourished, bulky, brawny, muscular, heavy, large, small ect!
personality ::list 5-6 traits! give us a mixture of good and bad!
history ::write your characters history here - this is not mandatory for the first 2 weeks [but please write it when you get a chance, we love delving into the history of our members and uncovering their past!]
other ::anything else we should know?

Code: Select all

[color=#8a941b][font=arial]name ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] your wolf name here[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]age ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] age in years[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]appearance ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] no need to be too detailed, basics are acceptable - so long as they are finalised upon posting your biographies on the website. [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]male or female ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] is your wolf male or female?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]rank ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] your starting rank[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]desire rank::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] what rank do you desire & why?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]build ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial]how is your wolf built? skeletal, skinny, lithe, malnourished, bulky, brawny, muscular, heavy, large, small ect![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]personality ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial]list 5-6 traits! give us a mixture of good and bad![/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]history ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial]write your characters history here - this is not mandatory for the first 2 weeks [but please write it when you get a chance, we love delving into the history of our members and uncovering their past!][/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]other ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial]anything else we should know?[/font][/size][/color]
- - - - pack friend application

name :: a character or ooc name here
would you consider joining the pack? :: would you ever consider joining the pack as a fully fledged member & why?
why would you like to become a pack friend? :: brief answers are fine, we just like to know what has you interested in joining as a pack friend.
any referee? :: did anyone from the pack refer you to join us as a pack friend? if so please state their name.

Code: Select all

[color=#8a941b][font=arial]name ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] a character or ooc name here[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]would you consider joining the pack? ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] would you ever consider joining the pack as a fully fledged member & why?[/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]why would you like to become a pack friend? ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] brief answers are fine, we just like to know what has you interested in joining as a pack friend. [/font][/size][/color]
[color=#8a941b][font=arial]any referee? ::[/font][/color][color=#43471e][size=85][font=arial] did anyone from the pack refer you to join us as a pack friend? if so please state their name. [/font][/size][/color]
Last edited by Nep on Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Noella
Name: Noella

Re: iuthana wolves - open & accepting. mc :: 2

Post by Noella » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 am

name :: Rayne
appearance :: A mixture of black grey and while markings and light green eyes.
male or female :: Female
desire rank:: Tokorua because it fits Raybes persona perfectly hehe.
build ::Muscular
personality :: Loyal, smart, caring, observant, quick-minded, honest.
history ::see her bio
other ::Wrote thus to get things started!

There is my form! The thread looks lovely, Nep! Awesome job on it!

whitealfa121
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by whitealfa121 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:32 pm

aww I wanna join this is beyond cutee

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 am

Hey! Consider me a stalker. Dropping this here though because odds are I'll most likely be joining once more info starts popping up. ^^ In the meantime, good luck!

name :: jay
would you consider joining the pack? :: for sure. i've been itching to get back into writing and here looks promising.
why would you like to become a pack friend? :: this place is still very new, so i want to make sure it's truly right for me.
any referee? :: nope.

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Hi Jay32; thanks for posting your interest in Iuthana! You form is accepted. We hope to see a future member application from you in the near future.

Also for future members, we do have a few Anchor adopts available if anyone is interested! Some key family members of Sheoye!

As for the roleplay, I must say the plot is unique in its own way for its center of attention to the main character, so I do look forward to seeing where we drive the plot.

Rayne; Tokorua

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:40 am

I'm definitely stalking this, looks quite promising!

name :: Burn
would you consider joining the pack? :: Certainly, it's been a while since I've done any writing and I'd love to get back into it with an active site
why would you like to become a pack friend? :: The pack thread has really captured my interest, but I'd like to give the site time to finish before making any big decisions ^^
any referee? :: Nope, just found it myself

Best of luck with your roleplay!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:31 pm

Hey Black Burn! Thanks for applying as a pack friend. Your form is accepted. Feel free to register on the site if you'd like to take over the Arcade. Hope to see a member application from you in the future!

Jinaga

Post by Jinaga » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:05 pm

Glad to see another familiar face, Burn! Hopefully we'll get to write again very shortly. >:)

Thank you for the acceptance, Noella! Unfortunately the site link hasn't been linked yet, and I'm not too sure what or where the domain for it is. Wanted to let you know!

av ✦ lupe

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:05 am

I know Sheoye was having some issues with editing on WQ as of late. But the link is below for ya'll. Sorry about the inconvenience.

https://iuthanawolfrp.boards.net/

Rayne; Tokorua

Jinaga

Post by Jinaga » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:35 pm

I registered with an ooc account in mind, which'll be temporary until I properly register with a character. Hope that's okay!

av ✦ lupe

balto101
Pup
Pup
Name: Groffman

Re: iuthana wolves - open & accepting. mc :: 5

Post by balto101 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:30 am

Name :: Groffman
Appearance :: An ivory pelt that resonates with that of the winter season, deep glowing yellow eyes that perfectly accommodate his white fur.
Male or Female :: Male
Rank :: "Tokorua" catches my interest, but I'm not sure if that's a closed rank given the description. I don't mind settling for "e wah" as the alternative if it is.
Desire Rank:: Tokorua really. Groffman seeks to make amends of his younger self. Despite the lingering self-deprecation of what once was, he tries to move on, using the potential opportunity bestowed upon him to protect what he once could not years ago.
Build ::While maintaining a relatively muscular build to that of a Grey Wolf, he is slightly smaller to one.
Personality ::Studious | Placid | Loyal | Withdrawn | Defensive
History ::(Brief) The birth of Groffman was shrouded in mystery. His origins lost in time. It was uncertain which pack he transpired from, let alone his bloodline. Abandoned and forgotten to the unforgiving wilderness, a lone wolf stumbled upon the innocent pup. With no guardian in sight, the wolf embraced Groffman as his own. Throughout the passing months, Groffman's adoptive Father went about teaching him skills in order to survive the wild. Midst this, the duo encountered tribulations along the way. However, the pair sought to protect one another. An unspoken bond that was ensured, only to be taken away by the hands of death. An emptiness was left within Groffman. Regrets plagued his mind, and sorrow consumed him. The darkness tainted his very soul, molding him to a wolf that had forgotten happiness. To care for others, was to feel that dreadful sensation. A lone wolf he was... traveling the lands, with no destination set. Yet, over the course of the months at pass, Groffman has been trying to overcoming his grief, and perhaps his remedy lies somewhere else.
Other ::I do have work and other matters to attend to overall, but I will be putting as much effort possible to be active!

fritx
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Fritz

Post by fritx » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:35 am

name :: Fritz
appearance :: A short, fat wolf with slightly curled ears and a nice fluffy tail! Her fur is a warm tan, almost like a coyote's pelt. Her eyes are a steel gray.
male or female :: Female
desire rank:: I'd like to be a whakaora, as I enjoy supporting roles!
build :: Fritz is generously chubbier than most other wolves, and her head rests a bit lower than a normal stature from the result of a back injury. She's shorter than average for her age.
personality :: 1. Anxious and somewhat shy at first, but she warms to others up quickly. 2. Generally a little eccentric. 3. Very impulsive. 4. Highly motivated by emotions. 5. Impressionable, naive, and perhaps a bit gullible. 6. Eager to please and desperate for social attention/validation. 7. Doesn't enjoy being alone for too long.
history :: Nothing too special; Fritz is an overall average wolf that left her old pack in search of a new place to live. She's not interested in mates or pups, and is simply trying to find her place in this vast and mysterious world.
other :: I'm pretty anxious and extremely self conscious of my writing, and will probably be extremely nervous and weary when interacting at first. Just give me some time and I'll get better as I'm more comfortable.

Brand new to the forums, so I hope I filled it out properly! If there are any problems, please let me know. :')
:leaf: [ Fritz | She/her ] :cow:

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:39 pm

alright you got me hooked

name :: Skye
appearance :: Skye has what is called a maelstrom coat, meaning her coat is primarily black, with a pigment that makes it look almost blue. Her eyes are icy blue.
male or female :: female
desire rank:: Tokorua, because Skye is a loyal and guarding character.
build ::Lithe, muscular, long legs
personality ::Guardian, loyal, sarcastic, gentle, violent, narcissistic.
history ::Skye was born to parents Cedar and Rose, and was the only surviving pup. Skye was disowned by Cedar as he blamed her for her littermates deaths, and Rose latter passed of a health issue.
other :: looks interesting!
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Nep
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Nep

Post by Nep » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:08 pm

Re-opening this pack for anyone interested! A few minor changes will be made, along with the revealing of upcoming plots which will happen based on a timeline! Dependent on how the rebirth of the Roleplay goes!

Updates as of 12/09 ----

Staff Applications are OPEN
Please direct yourself to the appropriate section on the forum to get started! Current number of Staff slots available are 1!

Rank Information?
Ranks will stay the same, and I've no intention of changing them, they fit well into the theme!

How do you intent to unravel the plot?
Simple! There will be an influx of lone wolves, in which the Kotahi will attempt to recruit into her growing pack. Upon success dependent on numbers at the time, Sheyoe will be leading her pack through a series of events throughout the roleplay, the first major plot being The Gathering!
The Kohtai will have her pack gather at a favourite place of their choosing after voting, Members will choose their desire ranks and adjust to their new pack life within their newfound territory. Trailed and tested, they will live their lives dependent on personal character development & shortly after the second half of the plot will be revealed! I look forward to seeing some applications soon!

-----------------
Spoiler Alert!

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:08 am

Hey Nep, not to rush you or anything but did I need to redo my pack application? I had posted it a bit ago and it hadn't been approved or denied.
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe