Souls of Redemption | ACCEPTING!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

Souls of Redemption | ACCEPTING!

Post by Noella » Sat May 02, 2020 1:27 am

• ● Souls of Redemption ●

○•••PROLOGUE OF A LOST SOUL•••○
          Welcome to Souls of Redemption. We are a Semi-Realistic, open-world wolf roleplay set in the land of Yavai. We accept all forms and levels of writing with no post limit and unlimited character creation. We host events, an interactive leveling system with quest and stats as well as a dice system that doesn't interfere with a players love to write. Continue reading to learn more about our Lore as well as important highlights about SOR and we look forward to seeing an application from you or, even better, registration of your OOC account.

○•••PLOTTING SOULS•••○
          In the early days of the land known as Yavai, two siblings were born to a pair of wolves in Azure Forest. The siblings grew up together and bonded close; so close, that they met at Song Hill to raise the noses in a chorus of song that rang throughout the Land of Yavai and stood as a symbolism of unity. However, as the siblings grew, their true colors began to show and with the pair coming of age, the brother, Felacor, began to have his own idea of how to rule Yavai. Sister Akeyna fights to protect those on the side of right, and to defend the ties of her family again unlawful truths. Various events pull the siblings apart in mystery and secrets. Twelve years pass as the siblings rush to claim 'Lost Souls' to join their own cause and defeat one another in a battle that is more closely blood related than it may seem.

○•••RECRUITMENT OF A LOST SOUL•••○
          We host our website with proboards. All members are required to join with an Out of Character account first. We use them for tags in discord as well as posting outside the roleplay area(Exploring Yavai). Character accounts will be attached to your OOC Account. If you need a further explanation of how the attachments work, seek help in the Assistance forum on our Website.

○•••CREATION OF A LOST SOUL•••○
          For each character created, members will need to fill out a biography. You can choose to use our existing biography template and modify it as you see fit, or create your own! Biography will not require acceptance, however, a finished biography is preferred. Things such as History can be filled out as you roleplay. Keep in mind that ALL Characters are Native to Yavai at this time. More information can be found in the Character Creation Guide.

○•••THE LOST SOULS JOURNEY•••○
          All character start off as Travelers until they complete the Alliance Quest. Quests require a minimum of 2 players, but there is no rush, level when you want to. Once a character has completed the Alliance quest, which contains two chapters of choosing and alliance and proving your worth to Akeyna or Felacor, characters will not be allowed to change Alliances without a reason done within the roleplay i.e murder of a fellow packmate or betrayal of information to the opposing alliance. How character go about their entry to the roleplay as well as the Alliance quest is up to you since NPCs are free to play, including Akeyna and Felacor. Quest Logs can also be added by members and staff.

○•••A LOST SOUL FOUND•••○
          Now that you know a bit about us, its time for your soul to discover its own path in the skirmishes of Felacor and Akeyna. Fill out the application below or simply register your OOC Account to our website and read up on all the guides to getting your first character set up on Souls of Redemption. If you have questions, please check out the Assistance forum where you will find questions answered if they aren't already addressed in the Q&A. See you there!

Code: Select all

[color=#9a6876][b]OOC NAME:[/b][/color] [color=#a8868f](What your OOC Account will be on the site)[/color]
    [color=#9a6876][b]ACTIVITY LEVEL:[/b][/color] [color=#a8868f](1-10)[/color]
    [color=#9a6876][b]ALLIANCE:[/b][/color] [color=#a8868f](this is OOC since you may be thinking still in regards to characters XD Felacor or Akeyna)[/color]
    More info can be found on our website as well as our discord!

Nep
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Nep

Re: Souls of Redemption | ACCEPTING!

Post by Nep » Mon May 18, 2020 1:11 pm

Bumping the thread for you, Looking fab! You have a Stalker.

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri May 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Thank you Nep! Hope to see you join us in the near future. We are off to a slow start, but we are active!

To clarify, the dices are an option to those who may just want to roleplay as normal. They are mainly used for rolling a possible obstacle in the roleplay, skills and fair fights in duels and hunts for those that seek a challenge. Otherwise, roleplay is very much traditional.

As soon as we gain a few more members I do have an event to throw in that will reveal some dark facts about the history of Felacor and Akeynas family. Can't wait to get it started!

If anyone has question, feel free to Discord Message me!

TalaSong
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Tala

Post by TalaSong » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:18 am

OOC NAME: Tala
ACTIVITY LEVEL: 8
ALLIANCE: Akeyna

Thanks for the opportunity :) I registered on the site.
Should I join the Discord?
The leader of the pack is never the loudest. :wolf:

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:06 am

Hi Talasong!

I actually had a fallout with this concept and it sort of...died. so I apologize in advance for the inconvenience. But I am working on a new concept if you're interested in it. DM me at Noella#5473 if you'd like and we can go from there.

Mods please lock this!