∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ | M:5 Accepting |

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
SilverArtemis
Pup
Pup
Name: Eden

∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ | M:5 Accepting |

Post by SilverArtemis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:26 pm

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Stipant Elementorum

.... The Pack of the Elements ....

This pack is a group of close-knit members that strive to create an enjoyable environment for all. We mainly focus on roleplaying here, but also have many other fun options including contests, chats, and games. Each and every member gained in Stipant Elementorum is not just another pack mate, but a new friend. We would love it if you considered joining our pack as either a full member, pack friend, or an ally/rival. Thank you for interest, and proceed if you dare.

Basic Pack Info

Creation Date: June 18th, 2012
Return Date: January 12th, 2019
Pack Website: http://stipantelementorum.forumotion.com/
Acknolegments to 7th-Flight & Noxeon for the website help
Pack Symbol:
Pack Colors:
Pack Motto: N/A
Number of Members: 5
Males: 3
Females: 2
MotM: N/A
Current Contest: N/A

Rules and Guidelines

As a member, you are required to post on our WQ thread and website at least once a week
Be respectful to each and every individual within the pack
If you plan to be absent for an extended amount of time, please notify an Alpha to be placed on EFA
Let an Alpha know if you must permanently leave the pack
Your character must be semi-realistic
Roleplay must be done on the website and in third-person
Roleplay will remain PG-13

*Please be aware that the rules may be changed and/or updated*

Ranks and Members

Key:
♂= Male
♀= Female
EFA= Excused for Absence
MotM= Member of the Month
MBE= Must Be Earned

Consilio Autem Septem: The Council of Seven
The Council of Seven make up the ranking officers of Stipant Elementorum and are trusted above all others. The Council consists of the Alphas and Leader of each rank. This group works to maintain balance among members and will vote on any decision or issue that is presented. Together, the elite members create checks and balances to ensure no group is excluded or has absolute power.

Eden (SilverArtemis)

₪ Luna & Sol : Alpha : Moon & Sun ₪
The Alphas consist of the creators and maintainers of the pack. They possess leadership abilities above all others and tend to be calm, collected, and thoughtful. Strategic and wise, these wolves guide their members into the unknown while managing the chaos of life. Courageous leaders through day and night, they represent the Sun & Moon.

Moon Alpha= Eden (SilverArtemis)
Sun Alpha= MBE

₪ Bellator : Warrior : Fire ₪
Warriors are the most aggressive; they risk their lives to defend their family and friends. Strong and swift, they are fierce in battle and brave in the face of adversity. They can and will take on any challenge issued to them. Letting loose rage on their enemies, they represent unrelenting fire.

Lead Warrior= MBE
Warrior=
Warrior=
Warrior=
Warrior=
Warrior=

₪ Praecursator : Scout : Air ₪
Scouts are swift and light-footed, in charge of the perimeter of pack territory. They boast of great senses of smell, sound, and hearing which help them detect threats to the pack; nothing goes unseen or undetected by them. They are fleet and light, representing the reaches of Air.

Lead Scout= MBE
Scout=
Scout=
Scout=
Scout=
Scout=

₪ Venator : Hunter : Storm ₪
Hunters are the lifeblood of the pack. Exceeding in nimbleness and strategy, these wolves supply the pack with necessary food. They stalk their prey unseen and unheard and attack with great force. More sociable and outgoing than other members, these wolves must work together in order to take down their prey. An unpredictable force to be reckoned with, they represent Storm.

Lead Hunter= MBE
Hunter=
Hunter=
Hunter=
Hunter=
Hunter=

₪ Medicus : Healer : Earth ₪
Healers are wise, intelligent, and level-headed. They tend to be kind and caring and will lend help to any wolf in need. Armed with an extensive knowledge of plant life, quick wit, and a sharp memory, they have the ability to heal the injured and sick. Healers are at one with and represent the Earth.

Lead Healer= MBE
Healer= Delphinia
Healer=
Healer=
Healer=
Healer=

₪ Speculator : Spy : Spirit ₪
Spies are rarely seen, rarely heard, and rarely detected. They travel through the shadows and tend to remain more independent and isolated than others. These wolves usually speak little but know much, and can be counted on to succeed in missions of gaining sensitive information. They represent the elusive Spirit.

Lead Spy= MBE
Spy= 46 (Noxeon)
Spy= Soumraku (Lizuli)
Spy=
Spy=
Spy=

₪ Infimus : Omega : Iron ₪
Omegas have the lowest rank in the pack, but are considered just as essential as others. They carry out odd jobs that arise and also excel at keeping peace between the members. This rank is perfect for those that wish to be a part of the pack but do not have a high time commitment to offer. They represent Iron... they mold the pack together to make something beautiful.

Omega= Lupe EFA
Omega=
Omega=

₪ Amicis : Pack Friends : Water ₪
Pack Friends come and go with the pack, and never stay long. They represent flowing Water that never lingers for long. They hold no responsibilities within the pack, and are welcomed in celebrations, chats, games, and occasionally roleplay.

Pack Friend=
Pack Friend=
Pack Friend=

₪ Pack Allies ₪

The Coastal Cliffs Pack | led by: Soran (ParanormalActivity)

Joining Information

Wish to Join as a Full-Time Member?

Code: Select all

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance & Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Personality Description:[/b]
[b]History (Optional):[/b]

[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?:[/b]
[b]How many packs are you currently a member of?:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b]

Wish to Join as a Pack Friend?

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b]

Wish to Become a Pack Ally/Rival?

[b]Pack Name:[/b]
[b]Ally/Rival:[/b]
[b]WQ Topic Link:[/b]
[b]Website Link:[/b]
[b]Leaders:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to potentially partner in temporary roleplay?:[/b]

..................Will you take on the challenge?

Last edited by SilverArtemis on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
« « « Eden Alpha » » »
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
sтιραηт єlємєηтσяυм
« « « « « « « » » » » » » »
∞∞∞ тнє ραcк σғ тнє єlємєηтs ∞∞∞
« « » »
PackSignature©BySinnedAshes

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Eon

Re: ∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ *Accepting*

Post by Noxeon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Oh wow! Can't believe this place is re-opening o:
I'll re-join! Just going to use the same character I had last time because he's one of my favorites xD
Making him younger though. Plus and lazy so I'm going to copy the info from my old bio xD

Character Name: 46
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 1.5 years

Appearance & Physical Description:
Fur: 46 mostly consists of a black leathery coat. The coloration of his fur helps him blend in with shadows. Because of Tundra wolf in his heritage, his fur is slightly longer than other British Columbian wolves. The texture of his fur is soft and silky. Because of his fur is so thick, long, as well as dark in color the brute does not do well in hot weather and likes to stay in shaded areas.

Build: The male is average size for his gender and breed, reaching about 30 inches tall and 5.5 feet in length from nose to tail. His build gives him average physical qualities, such as strength, speed, and stamina. While his abilities do not stand out much, it is enough to sustain his needs, as he does not appear to be weak in any of these areas either.

Eyes: 46 has bright yellow eyes. When the light hits them correctly they appear to glow. Because he spends most of his time either in the shade of the den during the day, or out beneath the black night sky, his eyes have adjusted well to the dark and he can see decently.

Personality Description:
46 is a quiet individual, and never speaks more than a few words at a time. He only speaks when he has to and keeps to himself most of the time, refusing to open up unless he absolutely trusts you. Though, it is extremely difficult to gain the males trust. More likely than not, he will not open up to an individual. Because of this, he appears mysterious, as many barely know anything about him. He stands in the shadows observing, rather than participating in many activities. However, this does not include his job. He is an experienced spy and will do what is necessary for his pack. He will usually take orders and does what he is told, but sometimes he wishes he was more dominant. Because of this he is hesitant to his superiors. However this is nothing more than a wish and does not prevent him from doing his duties, rather it acts more as a distraction. Another wish of his is that he was more open. He wants to be friendly and interactive, the problem is he doesn’t trust anyone, and for good reason. Deciding to keep his distance, 46 has decided to sleep during the day. He will usually find a way to get everything he needs to get done beneath the darkness of night.

Desired Rank: Spy

On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: Varies depending on my schedule

How many packs are you currently a member of?: No other roleplay packs, though I am in the process of making an rp with my friend.

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙⚫˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
The ɗɑʀkɳɛรร falls around
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

SilverArtemis
Pup
Pup

Re: ∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ *Accepting*

Post by SilverArtemis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 pm

You are absolutely accepted, 46! It is wonderful to have you back. I have been working on giving the website a refresh, so I hope to have roleplaying up and ready tomorrow. In the meantime, just let me know if you are still able to log on to the site and I'll be sure to unlock your profile as well as add you to the ranks.

-Eden
« « « Eden Alpha » » »
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
sтιραηт єlємєηтσяυм
« « » »

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: ∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ | M:2 Accepting |

Post by Noxeon » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:37 pm

Thank you! and yes, I can still sign in.

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖

Lizuli
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lizuli » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 am

Character Name: Soumraku
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 3 years 4 months 1 week

Appearance & Physical Description: boop~
Soumraku is mostly a pleasant dusky brown color. He may seem a bit small for his gender and age, and he's rather skinny and lithe. He isn't bothered much by this--in fact, he seems to enjoy it, as it helps him move faster and get into tight spaces easier. Placed around the top edges of his shoulder blades and the back of his haunches is a paler, almost creamy brown with a painted-on effect. His long legs are a much darker brown compared to the rest of his coat, appearing nearly black, and this color is also seen on his face, giving him a masked appearance. Placed in this dark mask is a pair of striking yellow eyes.
Personality Description: He is what others would definitely call mysterious. He fits well into the rank of spy, as he takes pride in his ability to almost melt into shadows. He knows many secrets and is very intelligent and calculating. Although he rarely speaks and puts up a hard outer shell, he cares more about his packmates than he lets on and forms tight bonds. A master at learning what was not meant for him to, he knows how to get information--and just as well how to keep it and use it. He spends most of his time alone, usually watching others. He shows signs of having insomnia at times, as he doesn't sleep much.

Desired Rank: Spy
On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: It varies based on stuff like school, family, etc., but I'd say around 6 through 8
How many packs are you currently a member of?: None currently
Other?: If allowed, then Soumraku is fluent in both English and Czech, and he'll speak in Czech when he doesn't want others to know what he's saying.
come come come come come along now
run away from the hum-drum
we'll go to a place that is safe from
greed, anger, and boredom
-"come along" by cosmo sheldrake

SilverArtemis
Pup
Pup

Post by SilverArtemis » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:10 pm

You are accepted, Soumraku! Welcome to the pack, and it is alright if your character speaks another language at times (: Sign up for our website when you can, and I'll add you to the ranks. I'll be working on the website today, so I'm planning on having it finished for the most part by this evening. Hopefully we will keep getting traffic and have even more members before long; I'm eager to get the roleplay underway!

-Eden
« « « Eden Alpha » » »
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
sтιραηт єlємєηтσяυм
« « » »

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: ∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ | M:3 Accepting |

Post by Noxeon » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Welcome to the pack Soumraku!

❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖

SilverArtemis
Pup
Pup

Re: ∞ Stipant Elementorum ∞ | M:4 Accepting |

Post by SilverArtemis » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Exciting news: We gained another member outside of WolfQuest! Our pack is increasing in numbers quickly, which is so very exciting. Be sure to say hello to Lupe on the website when you see him. In other announcements, the roleplay locations are up and ready! Please feel free to make your entrance in whatever way you'd like... the more creative, the better! I will make a post tonight, so if you're feeling stuck, play off that or feel free to message me in the chat or by private message!

Everyone will need to have a biography up before making their first post in the roleplay, so if it's a work in progress it is alright to post what you have and come back to it later!

Lastly, I am having an artsy friend draw up our territory map! I think it will be nice to have something personalized that we can reference for our roleplaying needs.

I am so excited to get started, and can't wait to chat and roleplay with all of you!

-Eden
« « « Eden Alpha » » »
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
sтιραηт єlємєηтσяυм
« « » »