Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 14 !ACCEPTING!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
WolfoftheDourwoods
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Journey of The Paws | Game of Survival M: 9 !ACCEPTING!

Post by WolfoftheDourwoods » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:48 pm

WQ Username: WolfoftheDourwoods
Character name: Joachim
Rank wanted: Guardian
Activity 1-10: 6-7

Noella
Name: Noella

Re: Journey of The Paws | Game of Survival M: 9 !ACCEPTING!

Post by Noella » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Oh, you didn't have to post the form again hehe, but is appreciated and accepted...Again XD.

Now then, it has been a while since my last post, but hey....Journey of the Paws is officially being turned into a roleplay game using the forum RPG system provided by forumotion. This will make the roleplay more interactive and thrilling for our members and their characters. I've started this during my weeks worth of vacation and got quite a bit accomplished. Of course, a few things have changed.

Wolf Breeds Limited
The Wolf Breed Census has been reduced to only four breeds to help get the game up and running a little quicker instead of starting from scratch. More breeds will be added as time progresses. The four breeds are as follows:

>> Common Gray Wolf
>> Mackenzie Valley Wolf
>> Eastern Wolf
>> Arctic Wolf

Mixed breeds are included as well, but limited temporarily to the four breeds above. Current members will not be subjected to this rule in light of affecting past events already happened in rp. Breeds will now be seperated based on their species within the roleplay as some live in other habitats.

New Sections added to the Forums

>> Exploring pack territory renamed Exploring Vanora

>> Roleplay areas organized into Sections as follows: Eastern Forest, Northern Mountains, Western Desert and Southern Tundra.

>> Training Arena added for duels

>> Unclaimed Lands forum replaced Outside the Territory tab and categorized under Exploring Vanora; Newcomers Nook and other neutral areas will be in this forum as well where breeds can mingle together under peace.

Character Status Sheets
This is named formally as Character Sheet but is renamed and functional using the forums Character Sheet system and shows on profiles. Members will still keep their natural character sheets as the Status sheet is mainly for gaming purposes and doesn't house every detail such as history, personality or other personal details about characters. These aren't officially done, but will post another update once I'm finished with them.

This is all I will post for now. The site shows much progress such as a new theme entirely official. As things come together I will have more updates. The goal is to have everything finished by the time we start the Forest Fire Event. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post them below or on the sites update topic regarding the game.

WolfoftheDourwoods
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 9 !ACCEPTING!

Post by WolfoftheDourwoods » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:53 pm

We are in the start of a fresh, new year! I hope everyone had a great New Years. I've got a few things planned for January; let's take a look, shall we?

The Game
As I've said in previous updates, I'm in the process of turning JOTP into an RPG. I've made quite a bit of progress and even though the start will be limited and small, I'll be adding to the package as time flows. The goal is to start the game sometime soon so we can use it for the Forest Fire event that has been pushed out. It is unclear when the game will be finished, but I'm aiming sometime this month. See the updates posted for the game in this topic.

Activity Check
I know it's been busy this holiday season, but we need to know what the activity level is for the month, so I'll be posting the Activity Check at the end of this week on Friday, so stay tuned for that.

Meeting the Arch
While the game is being worked on, members can still get acquainted with Fell. Once you pass her test for earning your rank, you'll be welcomed as a full-fledged pack member!

This is posted on behalf of Noella, as she doesn't want to double post.

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:30 am

Congrats to Joachim for becoming the packs newest Guardian!

Starting the end of this week on Friday, a new rule will be in place that if others haven't posted in three days, we will improvise and more the rp forward. I understand people are busy, but activity is essential. We log our roleplay so no one will not be able to say they don't know what's happened in the rp.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please let me know!

Also I am aware the widgets are being weirded out right now. I am working to get those fixed, patience is appreciated.

And thank you, Joachim for posting the above announcements :)

Fell

Action Bat
Pup
Pup
Name: JuJu

Post by Action Bat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:52 am

Hey Stranger
WQ Username: Action Bat
Character name: Grimthorne
Rank wanted: Guardian
Activity 1-10: I'll strive for 8-9/10

I haven't roleplayed on forums in a veryyy long time. But I'm excited to get back into the community, and will strive to post as often possible. Just bear with me if I have questions. Gotta refresh my memory.
..............................................................................[ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢᴅᴀʟᴇɴᴇ. ]

I'm going down with [ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴀʀʏ ]
Tongue pressed on guilt from the [ ᴅᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ]
----
#8080BF
Action bat / Rainbow Sock Monkeys / Eah_716

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 am

I was wondering where you had run off to XD your form is accepted. Welcome to the pack, Grimthorne. Go ahead and register, post your bio and meet in Azure Wilds.

I will have the main post updated here shortly. If you have questions, just let me know here or on site. Thank you for applying!

Breed Census widget temporarily removed. Keep in mind that the following breeds are available only:

Common Grey Wolf
Eastern Wolf
Arctic Wolf
Mackenzie Valley wolf

Have a great day everyone!

Action Bat
Pup
Pup
Name: JuJu

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 10 !ACCEPTING!

Post by Action Bat » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:06 am

You know, life and stuff. Thank you for accepting though! I'll get everything up for Grimy ASAP.
..............................................................................[ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢᴅᴀʟᴇɴᴇ. ]

I'm going down with [ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏsᴀʀʏ ]
Tongue pressed on guilt from the [ ᴅᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴇᴛʜ ]
----
#8080BF
Action bat / Rainbow Sock Monkeys / Eah_716

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:23 pm

The Basic forum Rules have been added to. The following rules will be in gear starting 1/4. If you have any questions, please let me know. Rule 6 replaces the prev announcement below.
Noella wrote:Starting the end of this week on Friday, a new rule will be in place that if others haven't posted in three days, we will improvise and more the rp forward. I understand people are busy, but activity is essential. We log our roleplay so no one will not be able to say they don't know what's happened in the rp.
Fell wrote:VI. There are no "post orders" in Main Topic rp. If someone hasn't replied within 48 hours, the roleplay will move on. If you prefer to have a specific rp with post orders, please utilize our plot topics method.

VII. If it's not in a guide, it doesn't exist. For example, if unicorns aren't in the prey list, it doesn't exist.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Loving the changes and updates! You go, Noella!

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:15 pm

Thank Tascalusa!

General Forum Changes
>> We have colored usernames again!

>> Don't forget to post on the Activity Check!

>> Wolf Breed Guide posted!

>> Wolf Breeds are limited to Artic, Eastern, Maxkenzie Valey and Mixed Breeds; more more will be added later on.

>> New Quick Start guide has been posted!

>> Fixed the widgets! The Affiliate widget was what caused the issue so until I can fix the the code for it late this weekend, it will be removed temporarily.

Roleplay Changes
>> Congrats to Amatullah for becoming an official Seeker of the pack!

>> Roleplay is organized as Western Desert, Northern Mountains, Eastern Forest and Northern Mountains.

>> Raging Water Gods event will begin soon! Look out for s ok me change in the weather in rp!

Game Updates
>> Still working on the Leveling system. Specifically the Damage characters will give or take. Stay tuned!

Activity Check - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... -check#354

Game Updates - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... an-rpg#347

Wolf Breed Guide - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... -guide#346

Starter Guide - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... n-game#344

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm

I posted on the activity check, Noella. The changes to the site are looking good as well, keep up the good work!

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:00 am

The Game is Ready!
Yep, we finally got the pieces put together and now I just have to organize the last few bits and pieces before we get started.

I will have this posted on our site as well where everyone can reply with ease about of few things said below.

Character Sheets were activated for the most recently active users including those who posted on the activity check. If your character sheet hasn't been activated, spend me a PM on site and I'll get it set up for you.

For everyone else, go ahead and fill in the fields listed below. Once done, reply to this topic again, saying you're finished. I'm going to show everyone how to roll the dice for Abilities and Starter Packs once their basic information on the Character Sheets is finished. We will take this one step at a time. I hope everyone is as excited as I am; its gonna be fun!

• Character Name
  • Breed
  • Mixed Breed
  • Friends
  • Foes

The Event
I've got it all planned out now. Everyone will help Amatullah dig traps for a hunt. We will pick pairs in the RP and split up to a designated area in Azure Woods and prep for a hunt; all while a menacing storm brews above. I hope yall aren't afraid of thunder and lightening. As I post with Fell, I'll be posting the progression of the storm as well. We will start using the dices once storm is overhead. I'll post on the Announcement topic of how we will do it, but for now, we are just prepping.

Pack it up ya'll. Its game time!

New way to view PMs
When you click on your messages button on the navbar, the messages will drop down in a list instead of refreshing to a new page. The list disappears when you refresh the page unless you click it again after you refresh. Enjoy the new feature!
If you have any questions, please reply below here or on site.

fun ghoul

Post by fun ghoul » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:37 am

WQ Username: fun ghoul
Character name: mikel
Rank wanted: seeker
Activity 1-10: 8-10 (i work full time but have 2 days off a week and can post p much every night im not workin after 6pm pst)
icon by mute

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:07 am

Woohoo, welcome to the group Mikel! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 am

Lol welcome to the club of workers. You form is accepted, Mikel. Go ahead and register on the site and post your biography. I'll activate your Character Status Sheet once I've seen you registered. Once you've done your biography, you can join us at Azure Woods; you can also roll for your abilities and starter pack. If your unsure of anything, you can post on the news topic below. Welcome to JotP and thank you got applying!

Starter Guide - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... ed-in-game

Abilities - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... -abilities

Starter Pack - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... arter-pack

Game is Ready - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... e-is-ready