Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 14 !ACCEPTING!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 11 !ACCEPTING!

Post by alebrije » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Hey everyone,
Make sure you all get your Charater Sheets filled out to level up your character! Lots of things are coming in the RP; let’s try to get everyone’s activity up to par!

Noella
Name: Noella

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 11 !ACCEPTING!

Post by Noella » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:02 pm

Haha, what Ama said XD

I wanted to inform everyone that I've added 3 new wolf breeds to the Census as well as our Male and female count; 2 female and 4 male by active member count.

I've also want to explain about upcoming plot topics really quick. Now, I may have mentioned them somewhere in the beginning but I figured a refresher and a bit more detail would be good to know.

Pretty soon, I'll have plot topics up and what these are for is when your character goes out to explore the world of Vanora, Hunt, Duel or Questing. If your character is not doing one of those things, they can stick to the main topics or open a plot topic for one-on-one roleplay with another character.

Plot topics will have markers on them. The markers will indicate what your character is doing in the rp such as Hunting, Dueling and Questing. If you're simply roleplaying, you dont need to have a marker on your thread. Threads with normal rp can have any title, whereas, a hunting or dueling thread would have something like "Fell vs Elk" or "Fell vs Rogue Wolf" and the like. A Questing topic would have the name of the Quest your character is doing.

Plot topics have the purpose of organization as well as an easier way for others to have an idea of what is going on in rp. Which brings me to another thing I wanted to inform everyone.

Characters are welcome to stray from the current group as they see fit, and make a plot topic if they would like. I have plenty of NPCs to be thrown into the rp. If you choose to do things solo with your character, I will reply with my account (newly named "Noella") as well as walking everyone through with when to roll the dices.
LIQUID TIME IS ALLOWED.

I will be adding the NPCs to the front post as some of the NPCs will be a part of the pack with some back history. I've decided that NPCs will be Archs and Fell will be an NPC guardian. This is so I'm not constantly roleplaying with myself hehe.

I did rant a bit with this one. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. I hope this clears a few things up and clears some of the stalemate in rp.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 12 !ACCEPTING!

Post by alebrije » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:17 am

Please welcome Jabare,

He will be joining us as a Guardian.
With that said, the Guardian rank will be expanding to fill 2 extra slots, so six instead of 4.
I'm glad to see we are growing steadily. Hope to see more new characters join us as the days go by.

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Upcoming for February
General
  • Added topic labels for organizing topics around the forums. I will have a guide posted on them later in February.
  • I will be adjusting information and layout on the WQ topic to better suit the new theme on our website.

Game Updates
  • 3 new Wolves will be added to the Breed Census.
  • A Guide on Hunting, Questing and Dueling will be posted.
  • The Abilities Guide will be updated with new information about Luck replacing Wisdom.
  • A training topic will be created where new members can test out the mechanics of the game to get a feel of how they work before starting in the actual game as all results in game are final with few exceptions.

Roleplay Updates
  • We will be starting the event once newer members have at least met with the Arch. If you wish to use the dices during your test the Arch gives you, we can fit your test into the event. Let me know as soon as possible so I can get an idea of how the event is going to work.
  • I will start the event officially on 2/2. We will move to an event topic once I post again. Be ready!

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Hello Journeyers,
I will be back in action Wednesday for a quite post. I hope everyone meets with the Arch soon; tired of this stand-still in the RP!

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 am

The Fire Angry Fire Gods event has started! If you haven't met the arch yet, you are welcome to improvise through the event, but challenges given by the arch, will either happen during the event or after. We are in survival mode so how you enter is up to you.

If you are participating in the event, please move to the event topic HERE. We are using the dices, so I will indicate when someone needs to use them. Have fun everyone and if you have questions, do ask away.

Sapora's Portal is the training topic to help members get used to the game structure. Posting in that topic does not affect your overall game status; think of it as the trails of the game.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:37 pm

How exciting, Fell! Can’t wait to see the turnout of the events!

Featherstone9086
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Feather/Fea

Post by Featherstone9086 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:43 am

WQ Username: Featherstone9086
Character name: Sykari
Rank wanted: Guardian
Activity 1-10: 8/9
“Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed on the world."
~ W.B. Yeats

"The bird that dares to fall is the bird who learns to fly."
:raven:

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:14 pm

Hey, Sykari! Your form is accepted :) Welcome to the pack. You can go ahead and register on the site and post your biography as well as set up your character status sheet. You'll find everything you need in the guides. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for apllying and enjoy your stay with us.

Also, once you're ready, you can jump into the event however way you see fit.

I will have 3 new wolf breeds added to the census on 2/10. Its been busy with life this month so far, but I am ready to post when I see replies hehe.

I added a new Actions Guide to help users know when to roll for certain things, but of course I will indicate when to roll in the Game Master posts. The list may be added to at anytime.

Actions Guide - http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... -guide#554

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Journey of The Paws | WOLF RPG M: 13 !ACCEPTING!

Post by alebrije » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Welcome to the club, Sykari!
Pawesome updates as usual! I'll post on my day off; you know how it goes.

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:01 am

So I haven't gotten around to adding the new species to the census due to how busy I've been and research takes some time hehe. I did, however, manage to update and add a few things:

>> Updated Q&A list and moved it from Guest chat forum to Basic Guides section.

>> Updated Members list for our site members and ranks guide

>> In light of Valentines Day, ya'll doing anything? Lol

I should hve the wolf species added either today or the coming weekend if not sooner.

V-Day Talk http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... es-day#564

Site Questions and Answers http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... and-guests

Members and Ranks http://yourjourneybegins.forumotion.com ... nd-members

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 am

Nice updates as usual, Fell!

I did notice some mistakes in your links below: there is a repeat of names on the Members & Rank topic, and “Doninance” as well as a few other minor words are spelled incorrectly on the FAQ!

An idea that you could work on is adding a Wolf-Breed request topic— this could be used for members submit a wolf to help you add breeds to your chart. That way members don’t have to wait long for their desired wolf breed to be added, and could help save you from doing research on the breed if they submit all the info to you (aside from the points as that’s your decision), or the bonus points which could aid the member. Not having the bonus for an extended time may put members at an unfair advantage.

Food for thought!

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:45 am

alebrije wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 am
I did notice some mistakes in your links below: there is a repeat of names on the Members & Rank topic, and “Doninance” as well as a few other minor words are spelled incorrectly on the FAQ!

Fixed all the spelling mistakes I saw. Please point out the ones I may have missed hehe. Thank you for pointing out the errors, of course hehe. The struggle of using mobile XD

I took your suggestion to heart! I've made a forum in Idea and Suggestions forum specifically for Wolf Species requests. I will post the three I promised already, but after that, its members choice! For now, it will be realistic species, but later, we may twist it up a bit^^

Thank you for the suggestions, Amatullah! Most helpful :)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:38 am

Always a pleasure, my dear Arch! I apologize for my inactivity on the forums — work is beginning to be the death of me. I don’t know when I’ll be available to post.

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:23 am

I will apologize about not having the new species up yet. Life has been quite busy to where I don't quite have a moment to sit and add the ew information. I will do my best to have it up sometime this weekend.

I will have an activity check posted sometime tonight as well to see where everyone stands. It is MANDATORY that all members post on the activity check. I will be adding an active players widget to the forum as well once the activity check is done. I will update everyone about post due dates later on when the topic is up.

That forgotten hunger meter...I will start to update hunger meters after the current event. Sort of forgot about it by accident, but hunger meters aren't affected during an event unless the event is specific to the hunger meter like Famine. So rest assured I will start to update those after the event. I will post a reminder update as well aslfter the event so no one forgets like me XD

That's all for now....