Stardust Pack

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
lace2007
Pup
Pup

Stardust Pack

Post by lace2007 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:19 pm

Hey everyone, I was looking to start a new pack! I like playing WQ as a wolf, but I don't really like roleplaying as a wolf. What I wanted to do was start a pack where we live as wolves in the game. Just act how wolves would normally act with the emotions they give us in the game. Of course we could still use the chat to clear things up, but I think it would be interesting and fun to live just like wolves!!

Message me if you're interested or have any questions!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Stardust Pack

Post by Koa » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:24 pm

This appears to be more of an advertisement than an actual pack thread. Please review the Pack Central FAQ and Rules for Pack Central for more information if you intend on creating an actual pack for Pack Central. You may refer to pack creation guides here if you think they will help you, although they are old.

If you plan on being primarily off-site with a website of sorts, please post an advertisement on Advertise Your Roleplaying Site Here instead.

Because you seem to want to leverage WolfQuest's multiplayer servers as your platform rather than create an actual pack, I ask that you advertise multiplayer games here for the time being until you develop a complete thread for Pack Central.
Topic locked.