: The Coastal Cliffs Pack : Closed

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

: The Coastal Cliffs Pack : Closed

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:29 pm

The Coastal Cliffs Pack
"Will you out swim the current?" - Soran
If you are one of the ones to survive, you may experience waking up briefly every now and then. The dry scent of wood fills your nose just before the stinging sensation takes over from the seasalt. A sickening feeling overcomes your stomach from the swaying moments. Strange birds might be heard from above, screaming out against the sound of crashing water hitting the metal of the cargo ship. As the sickness overtakes your body once more, you become unconscious. After your body is slammed into each side of the wooden crate, your eyes open. Then the intense sunlight is right in front of you; right where one of the wooden walls once were. Seizing the moment you rush out with wonky legs and run as fast as you can. The sand beneath your pads burns with every step from being exposed to the burning sun’s rays everyday. On one side there is nothing but open water that appears to be too big and too fast moving and on the other side sandy hills. Directly in front of you lies a forest. However, all the vegetation does appear to be similar to what you’ve always been around. Then the distant sounds of wolves howling can be heard overtop the birds and ocean before their mingled scents hit your nose. What will you do; find the other canines for assistance or relearn everything you thought you knew alone?

You may already be a pack member who found their way to this pack, or your a complete stranger debating on giving this new environment a chance. Either way, hello and welcome to the Coastal Cliffs Pack very own WolfQuest forum! My name is Soran and I am the founder/chief of this pack. This pack was created on October 31, 2018, yep Halloween day. The idea behind an island based pack came to me randomly and within the new few days the details were figured out with the help of two friends and the pack was born. Anyways, I am very proud to say that we are open and currently accepting applications for everything including members, friends, alliances and even rivals. Please feel free to read ahead if you have any interest. I will try to have everything you need to know about my pack below.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Rules & Guidelines
1. Please try to remain as active as you’re able on both website and this forum.
2. Respect anyone inside or outside of the pack while you’re a member
3. Absolutely no rude or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated
4. If you are planning on taking an extended absence, please let us know
5. Within a month of inactivity without letting a council member know, you will be warned then removed. If you wish to rejoin, message myself or another beforehand with the explanation as to your previous disappearance. If you are unable to connect anyone, feel free to reapply.
6. If you ever have an issue with a fellow member, please contact myself so I can help to resolve it
7. It does not matter how many packs you are currently involved with, all we ask is that you stay active here
8. One character per person until further notice
9. All characters must be realistic. Example, no striped wolves
10. This word is changing often so, read closely. The current secret word is Big Red. (brownie points if you can tell me who/what this was)
11. Always stay on topic. There will be certain locations within the website where you can talk about whatever.
12. Do not join the website until a council member accepts your application - you may apply as a pack friend to avoid the roleplay, just place that as your requested rank
13. Anyone can join, no matter how many posts you have
14. Once a rank is filled, it will become unavailable to those wishing to apply as that rank
15. Lastly, have fun! (Obviously not a legit rule but, oh well..)

Current Allies & Enemies
The Fire Valley Pack led by Blackburn
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=83900

Stipant Elementorum led by Eden
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84735

Wishing to become an ally or enemy pack with us? Go ahead and apply!

Code: Select all

[b]Pack Name:[/b]
[b]Leader(s):[/b]
[b]Ally or Enemy?:[/b]
[b]Member Count:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (1-10):[/b]
[b]Pack Thread:[/b]
[b]Pack Link:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Key System
= Council Member
= Male Member
= Female Member
EFA = Excused to Absence
MotM = Current Member of the Month
X = Warning
The System & Position Descriptions

Chief - Confident, intimidating and powerful are just a few words to describe the characteristics needed for a chief canine to watch over the pack. This wolf is responsible for every decision, planning and pack law for all the members. Their guidance is what keeps the pack thriving and surviving for another day. The chief can also be considered as an alpha role.

Chief: Soran (ParanormalActivity)

Deputy - The right hand man and a shadow figure to the chief. Wolves honored to have this title must have nearly the same qualities of the chief. Usually the most trusted to the chief, they are often sought after for advice or special missions. Deputies are allowed to take charge with the absence of the chief wolves. In some situations, the deputy may be allowed to become the next chief if the chief either steps down or passed suddenly.

Deputy: Freyre

Lieutenant - These canines are an official empowered to act for a higher official. Lieutenants are third in command of the pack yet, do not hold absolute power. These canines will help in pack council meetings between the deputies, chief and lead ranking wolves among the pack.

Lieutenant: Kali (informality)
Lieutenant: Closed Rank

Guardian - The defenders and protectors to everyone within the pack. These special canines are usually large in size and have experience in the battle field. Responsible for keeping outcasts and stranger wolves out of the territory or whatever other task the chief calls upon them for. Guardians must be ready to lay their own lives down for the sake of the others within the pack.

Captain of the Guardians: Must Be Earned
Guardian: Lycan
Guardian: Medina (Noella)
Guardian: Rumulus (Niga)
Guardian: Varick
Guardian: Aeon
This rank is currently CLOSED

Hunter - These wolves are highly trained and experienced in catching prey. Usually fast on their feet and senses constantly on alert, they are what keeps the pack from starving. Whether it be a single hunt for a simple prey animal such as a hare, these wolves can either hunt alone or take others. Though it is advised that these canines take more hunters to join in slaying larger, more powerful prey.

Grand Marshal Hunter: Must be Earned
Hunter: Equinox (Zephyra)
Hunter: Ayser
Hunter: Open Rank
Hunter: Open Rank

Envoy - Scouts or spies. As quick as the hunters, these wolves have decided to use their speed and agility in order to go out before the others to make sure the area is safe. Sometimes, they will be sent to other territories to speak with the allies or neighboring pack if need be. Taller yet, with just as much muscle as the guardians, the envoys are truly built for their job. Envoys can also assist the hunters in scouting out the perfect meals or the guardians in learning the enemies location. These wolves are often responsible for marking the territory border.

Sergeant of the Envoies: Must Be Earned
Envoy: Loki
Envoy: Angel
Envoy: Aiyana (Zephyria)
Envoy: Caspian (XxJasperxX)
Envoy: Open Rank

Shaman - Herbs are the calling for the shamans. These wolves specialize in healing the wounded or sick. They are vital members to any pack and are greatly appreciated by everyone. They are able to track out plants that others usually walk right past.

Grand Meister: Must Be Earned
Shaman: Talon (7th-Flight)
Shaman: Gwen
Shaman: Open Rank

Juvenile - Wolves under the age of one year. They are the puppies to the members unable to be trained due to age for the rank their parents or chief chooses for them. After becoming a yearling, they will begin training under a mentor for their upcoming role within the pack.

Juvenile: Thistle (7th-Flight)
Juvenile: Rein EFA
Juvenile: Open Rank
Juvenile: Open Rank

Adviser - Any wolf that either is too old or critically injured may retire. Though, not necessarily always an old canine, these wolves are sought after during needed times of guidance by the chief as they tend to be more experience then those of the higher rank. They are not required to hunt, protect, heal or scout any longer. Enjoying life and relaxing is all that is required here.

Adviser: Open Rank

Application Process
If you’re interested in joining us, go ahead and fill out the application below. Within a matter of a few days, check back and see if you’ve accepted. If it would suit you better you can put “message me” within the ‘anything else?’ area and I will private message you to let you know the status of your application.

Code: Select all

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Mental Description:[/b]
[b]Requested Rank:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10):[/b]
[b]Have you been in a pack before?:[/b]
[b]Secret Word:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Member Count
Males: 11
Females: 8
Total Members: 19
Pack Friends: N/A
Pack Website Link
Are you strong enough to survive the sea? - Soran

Copyright Note! The Coastal Cliff Packs design and information is strictly forbidden to be used by anyone. It is only to be used by the creator when needed and or when they choose so. If you are a member and fail to follow this note, you will be removed as member and banned. As for outside of the ranks, you will be banned. A lot of time and effort has been placed into this forum so please do not steal our work.
Last edited by ParanormalActivity on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 59 times in total.
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

Noella
Name: Noella

Re: The Coastal Cliffs Pack - Closed & Coming Soon

Post by Noella » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 pm

Oooo! The thread looks bootyful! Nice work, Ceasar! Hope to see new faces join us real soon when everythig else is finished^^.

Also....

Character Name: Medina
Character Age: 3
Character Gender: Female
Physical Description: A black and grey mixed wolf with amber eyes.
Mental Description: Medina is a sweet girl but she is also mentally traumatized by recent events and she tends to jump to offensive mode quickly. She is loyal and fiercely dedicated to everything she does.
Requested Rank: Deputy
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 8 because of work on a daily.
Have you been in a pack before?: Yes, previous member of SSP.
Secret Word: Spirit
Anything Else?:
Noooo.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:39 pm

Noella wrote:Oooo! The thread looks bootyful! Nice work, Ceasar! Hope to see new faces join us real soon when everythig else is finished^^.

Also....

Character Name: Medina
Character Age: 3
Character Gender: Female
Physical Description: A black and grey mixed wolf with amber eyes.
Mental Description: Medina is a sweet girl but she is also mentally traumatized by recent events and she tends to jump to offensive mode quickly. She is loyal and fiercely dedicated to everything she does.
Requested Rank: Deputy
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 8 because of work on a daily.
Have you been in a pack before?: Yes, previous member of SSP.
Secret Word: Spirit
Anything Else?:
Noooo.
Proud to accept you as a member and the rightful deputy. Thank you for helping me create this new pack :)
«»
««««« »»»»»

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:46 pm

Pleasure is all mine :)

7th-Flight
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by 7th-Flight » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:55 pm

I guess i'll have to learn how to type and spell again now. haha

Character Name: Talon
Character Age: 2
Character Gender: Male
Physical Description: Chestnut colored wolf of a smaller size with slightly longer fur than usual.
Mental Description: Really creative, rather silly, great at keeping secrets, and always tries to see the bright side.
Requested Rank: Shaman
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): like 9 maybe
Have you been in a pack before?: Former member of Silent Storm Pack
Secret Word: spirit
Anything Else?: eh, not that I can think of.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 pm

7th-Flight wrote:I guess i'll have to learn how to type and spell again now. haha

Character Name: Talon
Character Age: 2
Character Gender: Male
Physical Description: Chestnut colored wolf of a smaller size with slightly longer fur than usual.
Mental Description: Really creative, rather silly, great at keeping secrets, and always tries to see the bright side.
Requested Rank: Shaman
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): like 9 maybe
Have you been in a pack before?: Former member of Silent Storm Pack
Secret Word: spirit
Anything Else?: eh, not that I can think of.
Obviously accepted with Shaman rank. Thank you as well for helping me plan some of this pack out :)
«»
««««« »»»»»

7th-Flight
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by 7th-Flight » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:58 pm

Oh, it's no problem helping you out. I'm glad I can! :)

Noella

Post by Noella » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:04 pm

I hope everyone brought food and snacks! It's time to get the party started!

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Shouldn't be too much longer until we're officially open!
«»
««««« »»»»»

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:55 am

Can't wait to get it all rolling! Medinas bio is done aside from some extras I'll add a little later.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Re: : The Coastal Cliffs Pack : Open & Accepting!

Post by ParanormalActivity » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Proud to announce that we are officially open and accepting applications!
«»
««««« »»»»»

Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:56 pm

I cannot contain my excitement anymore! Woohoo! I can'twait to see some new faces :)

• Medina

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Everything is done, finally. Anyone is welcome to the first actual post in the role play now :)
«»
««««« »»»»»

Noella

Post by Noella » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Okay! Roleplay has officially started! This first meeting with everyone should be fun^^. Also, welcome to our new member, Nixie!

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Hi there. Please edit your pack's introduction-- roleplay is not allowed outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay thread, even if you are just using it to introduce your pack thread. Rules for Pack Central