Pack of the Star Crossed

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
StarCrossed6
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Pack of the Star Crossed

Post by StarCrossed6 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Hello! I haven't played in a few years so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. Anyways I wanna form my own pack. I welcome any type of wolf into my ranks! The Star Crossed pack reigns over a small part of Slough Creek and is lead by a smaller female wolf named Star. She was introduced into Yellowstone in hopes to bring new bloodlines into the park. Star may be smaller however she is fast and agile. I wish to take this into the game itself at some point. Anyways please fill out this form to join my pack.
Ranks
Alpha Female (1/1): Star

Alpha Male (0/1)

Betas (0/2)

Deltas (0/4)

Zetas - Pupsitters (0/4)

Healers (0/4)

Hunters (0/No limit)

Elders (0/5)

Scouts (0/4)

Teachers (0/2)

Apprentice (0/No limit)

Omega (0/2)

Pups (0/No limit)

Loner (0/7)

Application Form:
Username:

Wolf Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Activity Level:

Desired Rank:

Medically
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Pack of the Star Crossed

Post by Medically » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:31 am

Username: Medically

Wolf Name: Kyre

Appearance: Gray-ish brown pelt, auburn-brown eyes. Strong, toned.

Personality: Kind, even-toned, mellow, enjoys company, a bit of an adventurous streak, slightly childish, curious

Strengths: hunting, scouting, protecting

Desired rank: Beta or hunter

Weaknesses: Low speed, watching pups

Activity Level: Almost everyday

Rumulus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rumulus » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:45 pm

Username: Rumulus

Wolf Name: Rum

Appearance: At first glance, one would take note of the various scars scattered along the brute's form above anything else. Running down the right side of his neck roughly halfway is a jagged scar less than a quarter inch wide from his near death experience. Unfortunately, due to improper healing, the flesh surrounding it became numb and he lost all feeling in the area making it difficult to detect injury to that side of his neck. It is one of the more prominent disfigurements of flesh that his body is laced with, most of which can be seen easier on his face and snout area with the rest covered by his fur. Rum's black pelt melts into a mix of dark browns that appear much richer in direct sunlight as opposed to his home in the shadows. Once one looks past the ruggedness of the male the next, and perhaps more pleasant feature, they can rest their eyes on would be a pair of warm honey gold hues staring back. Aside from looking a little gnarly and having an intriguing gaze Rum is on the average side as far as height is concerned standing roughly seventy-seven centimeters at the shoulder. His build is mostly toned, borderline lean even, making him certainly not one of the strongest wolves but still very capable.

Personality: Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.

Strengths: loyal, strong, intimidating

Weaknesses: TBA

Activity Level: 10/10

Desired Rank: Alpha Male
[highlight=]you must not fight too often with one enemy,
or
you will teach him all your art of war
[/highlight]

Zephyria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Bri

Post by Zephyria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:54 pm

I've been watching this for awhile, sounds like it could be fun.

Username: Zephyria

Wolf Name: Shaylyn

Appearance: Shaylyn is quite the small wolf, standing at only around 70 cm the shoulder. She has snow white fur that is relatively soft to the touch, and her eyes are a bright emerald green.

Personality: When one meets her, one of the things that is quickly made clear is that she's an introvert. She tends to seal herself away, but once you've gotten her out of her shell you'll find that she's respectful, loyal, and trustworthy. While she has many good traits, sometimes the not so great side comes out as well. She can be quite stubborn, overprotective, and occasionally sarcastic. She's also crafty, which can be for your benefit, or not. A trait that has been acquired is thanatophobia, the fear of loosing a loved one. It is one of the reasons why she shuts others out, in fear that she'll get attached only to loose them.

Strengths: Keeping secrets, cunning, swift, sneaking

Weaknesses: It's pretty easy to see her, due to her white coat. Interaction, fighting

Activity Level: Idk, I have a bunch going on. Maybe 5-6/10

Desired Rank: Loner (she would later join the pack, as a hunter perhaps?)
queen of unnatural eye colors

wolffs rock
Pup
Pup

Post by wolffs rock » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Username: Wolffs Rock

Wolf Name: Ignis

Appearance: Ignis has a lightish red color pelt with amber-red eyes, he sorta slouches as if he is always ready to bolt.

Personality: Loyal, fierce, and very protective of his pack, can be funny at times, great with kids, lazy unless forced to do something for the pack.

Strengths: Speed and Stamina, Scouting, Running, Having fun

Weaknesses: Strength, Being Lazy

Activity Level: 9-10 depending on class

Desired Rank: Beta or Delta
<~•*Moonlight Howl*•~>
~This pack is a loving family~
•Mess with one of us•
-And the rest of us-
{Will Destroy You}
<~•*Wolf Pack*•~>

ellagrace
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by ellagrace » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:01 am

Username: ellagrace

Wolf Name: Tayla

Appearance: Tayla is a small, petite wolf but don't be fooled, she's quick and strong. She has a glossy black coat that has a tinge of red throughout it. Her eyes are a bright yellow colour. Her face is rather angular and skinny like that of a feline.

Personality: Tayla is like a spark, small but fierce. She is very headstrong and hates being told what to do. But behind her tough exterior, she has a soft heart and loves puppies.

Strengths: Her sense of smell, her agility, her quick-thinking.

Weaknesses: She hates swimming.

Activity Level: 9/10

Desired Rank: Scout