۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Post by Spuurkle » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:46 am

Deleted [Please Lock]
Last edited by Spuurkle on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:30 am, edited 30 times in total.

airbones
Name: Razza

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by airbones » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:45 pm

Hey there! This thread is gorgeous and it appears that the site is coming along nicely as well. I will be applying later today when I can get back to my laptop. c: Such a lovely pack.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:08 pm

I love this! I may be joining very soon!
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

airbones

Post by airbones » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Here we are. I will be brief for the sake of the application but if accepted I will go into detail on her biography.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Ias
            age - 3 years and 8 months
            appearance - Ias is a relatively average female wolf, with wispy white fur and deep amber eyes. Here is a reference.
            personality - Fierce, mysterious, unpredictable, antisocial, quiet, testy, ill-tempered, impulsive.
            history - Ias was born into a strict pack where you either trained to become the group's next generation or you left and never came back when you became a yearling. Ias was unsure what path her life would take, so when a small group of adults decided to break off from the pack she decided to follow in hopes of finding a better life there. Eventually she was persuaded by another female to run away from that group as well, and Ias grew increasingly dissatisfied with the life she was leading. At the age of 2 years old she split off completely on her own to look for somewhere she could finally feel settled.
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:08 am

airbones wrote:Hey there! This thread is gorgeous and it appears that the site is coming along nicely as well. I will be applying later today when I can get back to my laptop. c: Such a lovely pack.

thank you so much for your interest in the pack, the thread itself took me a couple of hours, so I really appreciate the postive comments! We'd be happy to have you!

Jay32 wrote:Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. be nice to have you as a 'pal'!

Paradiigm wrote:I love this! I may be joining very soon!

again, thank you so much for taking the time to read our thread! we'd be happy to have you join us! also thank you for the PM regarding sub accounts, i'll be looking into that during the beginning of next week as i'm working all weekend. appreciate the feed back.

airbones wrote:Here we are. I will be brief for the sake of the application but if accepted I will go into detail on her biography.
          • ooc & wq username- Razza, [airbones]
            name - Ias
            age - 3 years and 8 months
            appearance - Ias is a relatively average female wolf, with wispy white fur and deep amber eyes. Here is a reference.
            personality - Fierce, mysterious, unpredictable, antisocial, quiet, testy, ill-tempered, impulsive.
            history - Ias was born into a strict pack where you either trained to become the group's next generation or you left and never came back when you became a yearling. Ias was unsure what path her life would take, so when a small group of adults decided to break off from the pack she decided to follow in hopes of finding a better life there. Eventually she was persuaded by another female to run away from that group as well, and Ias grew increasingly dissatisfied with the life she was leading. At the age of 2 years old she split off completely on her own to look for somewhere she could finally feel settled.

accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. you may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!

• updates:
    staff applications are now open! running a website alone can be quite the difficult task, if you feel you have the experience needed in order to help me with the build up of the pack, then you are more than welcome to apply! the application itself is still a wip, but thought i'd briefly mention that i am recruiting team members.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:50 am

• ooc & wq username- Meghan OR Leigh, [Paradiigm]
            name - Kendall
            age - 2.5 years
            apperance - Black and russet fur with yellowish green eyes
            personality - Smart, Cunning, Loyal, Fierce, Determined
            history - Gotta update her history actually.
Also I am willing to be on the staff, I can help you with what I mentioned in the PM.
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

airbones

Post by airbones » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:50 am

Aeldi wrote:accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! Feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. You may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!
Wonderful, thank you! I'm quite excited for this pack, and I'll be sure to sign up on the site as soon as possible. I may not be very active this weekend either, but next week will be pretty slow for me so I should be online plenty.

And I'd also like to express interest in a staff position. I'm very hopeful about this pack and it's potential, so I am more than willing to pitch in whatever help I can offer!

Razza
- Ias
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

• ooc & wq username- Burn, [Black Burn]
            name - Boulder
            age - 2.3 Years
            appearance - A big and muscular young male with a stone colored pelt, smooth and silky in texture and fading from dark grey on his back to light on his chest. Good looking (and he knows it) strong, lean, always in a dominant position.
            personality - Arrogant, Cool, Show Off, Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Brave, Daring, Dominant.
            history - He was born in a large pack in the northeastern portion of Yellowstone National Park. His father is a great leader, and he taught Boulder everything he knew. Boulder had dispersed after a while of being the beta of his natal pack, and he now wonders looking to make a pack of his own. He came across the Rain Pack, and is now interested in joining their high ranks.
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:00 pm

i don't have time to commit to a pack right now but i have to say this is the most beautiful pack thread on wq right now.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : fidd/lupe

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:29 am

Aeldi wrote:
Jay32 wrote:Also popping in to say that I'll be stalking! I'm not able to apply right now because my plate is already pretty full but I really like the layout of everything. Until then, I wish TRP the best of luck!

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. Be nice to have you as a 'pal'!
I hadn't noticed that!
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- Jay, [Jay32]
            name - Teru

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Maya

Post by Kereudio » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:59 am

oh my goodness the thread is absolutely beautiful!! i have some free time on my hands and its frankly just been a while since i had a good ole' wolf rp, so here we go! (also keeping it brief for the sake of the application).

Also, once staff applications open up, you can count on me to be submitting one ^^

• ooc & wq username- Maya, [Okumuras]
            name - Sakura
            age - four years
            apperance - A small built female wolf with a light brown and white coat. A possible reference (may change)
            personality - Outgoing, empathetic, sappy, anxious, hyperactive, impulsive, intelligent, submissive, manipulative.
            history - Sakura was born to an average family with four brothers, though her mother and father died when she was fairly young (one and a half years), so she was forced to split from the crumbling pack relatively early. She's been wandering on her lonesome ever since. (Will probably make this.... better.)
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai

av: lupinzpack

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Paradiigm wrote:
          • ooc & wq username- Meghan OR Leigh, [Paradiigm]
            name - Kendall
            age - 2.5 years
            apperance - Black and russet fur with yellowish green eyes
            personality - Smart, Cunning, Loyal, Fierce, Determined
            history - Gotta update her history actually.

Also I am willing to be on the staff, I can help you with what I mentioned in the PM.

oooh yay! more members! thank you so much for signing up to the pack, i really appreciate the interest TRP is gaining as of right now, makes me feel like we will become very successful, active and full of imagination! accepted! of course, you are more than welcome to apply to be a member of the staff team, the application is posted on our website, so just fill that in whenever you have the time. as for kendall's history, as completion of it is not mandatory within the first week, don't feel like you have to rush it. i love reading about a woofers past, the more in depth you go, the better i get accustomed to characters. for now i will place her within the traveller rankings. welcome to TRP!

airbones wrote:
Aeldi wrote:accepted! thank you so much for filling out the form with the appropriate information, welcome aboard TRP! Feel free to sign up to the website, though bare in mind it is a WIP as of right now as I need to organise the categories & forums. You may get your biography up and completed upon me getting the correct forum up for it!
Wonderful, thank you! I'm quite excited for this pack, and I'll be sure to sign up on the site as soon as possible. I may not be very active this weekend either, but next week will be pretty slow for me so I should be online plenty.

And I'd also like to express interest in a staff position. I'm very hopeful about this pack and it's potential, so I am more than willing to pitch in whatever help I can offer!

Razza
- Ias
as i have stated to kendall [paradiigm] you are more than welcome to apply to be a part of out staff team, just fill in the application that has been posted on our website, and i will get replies to you both asap! i have a few events in mind, and getting a second or third opinion would be grand!
Black Burn wrote:
          • ooc & wq username- Burn, [Black Burn]
            name - Boulder
            age - 2.3 Years
            appearance - A big and muscular young male with a stone colored pelt, smooth and silky in texture and fading from dark grey on his back to light on his chest. Good looking (and he knows it) strong, lean, always in a dominant position.
            personality - Arrogant, Cool, Show Off, Flirtatious, Kind, Caring, Brave, Daring, Dominant.
            history - He was born in a large pack in the northeastern portion of Yellowstone National Park. His father is a great leader, and he taught Boulder everything he knew. Boulder had dispersed after a while of being the beta of his natal pack, and he now wonders looking to make a pack of his own. He came across the Rain Pack, and is now interested in joining their high ranks.
boulder is accepted! welcome to TRP! thank you so much for filling the application form, im sure both boulder and aeldi will get along just fine! for now i will place you within the traveller's ranking as this is where all new wolves are placed. welcome to TRP!
alethe wrote:i don't have time to commit to a pack right now but i have to say this is the most beautiful pack thread on wq right now.
awh! this really means a lot! thank you so much, if you don't think you have the time for the pack, you are more than welcome to apply as a pack friend? if you'd like - you can play the forum games and post suggestions if a pack friend, however if you wanted to join in the roleplay you would need to fill out a member application form, if ever interested.
Jay32 wrote:
Aeldi wrote:

lovely for you to have a sneaky peaky at our forum! and again thank you for the wonderful comment, you can become a pack member if you do not want to join fully? there is an application form within the thread for friends to complete if they are not sure about joining the pack as of yet. Be nice to have you as a 'pal'!
I hadn't noticed that!
          • friend application
            ooc & wq username- Jay, [Jay32]
            name - Teru
added & updated on our wolf quest thread, feel free to make an account and i can get you within the pack friend rankings.
Okumuras wrote:oh my goodness the thread is absolutely beautiful!! i have some free time on my hands and its frankly just been a while since i had a good ole' wolf rp, so here we go! (also keeping it brief for the sake of the application).

Also, once staff applications open up, you can count on me to be submitting one ^^

• ooc & wq username- Maya, [Okumuras]
            name - Sakura
            age - four years
            apperance - A small built female wolf with a light brown and white coat. A possible reference (may change)
            personality - Outgoing, empathetic, sappy, anxious, hyperactive, impulsive, intelligent, submissive, manipulative.
            history - Sakura was born to an average family with four brothers, though her mother and father died when she was fairly young (one and a half years), so she was forced to split from the crumbling pack relatively early. She's been wandering on her lonesome ever since. (Will probably make this.... better.)
welcome to TRP! sakura is accepted! please feel free to make an account on the website and post your biography whenever you have the chance. lovely to see so many interested in the pack, it really means a lot, and makes things seem highly promising about the progression of us as a roleplay.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 5

Post by Black Burn » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Thanks for accepting me, I'm aslo more then willing to be staff, I have experience with the proboards admin panel and run two active packs at the moment, so I know what I'm doing there!
  • Boulder
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Kereudio
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Maya

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 5

Post by Kereudio » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Thank you for accepting me as well! I am very excited to see things get going. <3

By the way, with the one account per character rule, would you like us to post our biographies with our OOC account, or our character account?
I was writing in order to live.
osamu dazai

av: lupinzpack