۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
twinlinskis
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: mary

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 9

Post by twinlinskis » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:41 am

u all are so excited to see raj doin things but lemme tell u it's not gonna be a Good Time. 100% sure he's gonna make someone really angry like three posts into the roleplay looool

alsooo welcome, alethe! gr8 to have you as a pack friend! and so sorry to hear about your little bun, aeldi. take all the time you need to heal.
............ ............
Tʜ ɴɪɢʜ ɪs ʟɴɢ
Aɴ ʜ ʜ ɪs ʀ.
L ʜ sʏ
Fʀ ɴ ʏ sɴ
Tʜ ɴ ɪʟʟ .
............ ............
sig © twinlinskis

airbones
Name: Razza

Post by airbones » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 am

twinlinskis wrote:u all are so excited to see raj doin things but lemme tell u it's not gonna be a Good Time. 100% sure he's gonna make someone really angry like three posts into the roleplay looool
The fact that it's almost certainly gonna be a Bad Time is what makes it a Good Time. I love suffering and drama. 8D

No worries, Aeldi, take your time. I'll be posting an open thread or two today as well, so anyone else who wants to pass time and join in feel free to do so!

Razza
--
► ϟϟ[ϟ]ϟϟ ◀︎
I've lost my way within this town
ϟ
බƖƦƀƠƝƎ꒚
ϟ
The tranquil ᎶᏞᎾᎳ of the song I know, it guides me
▴ ϟϟϟϟ⎶[ϟ]⎶ϟϟϟϟ ▴
--
ѕιggιє@NoyaTusk
αννιє@LupinzPack

Niga
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Niga » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:04 am

list]
        • ooc & wq username- Niga [wq username]
          name - Rumulus
          age - 3 years
          apperance - one would take note of the various scars scattered along the brute's form above anything else. Running down the right side of his neck roughly halfway is a jagged scar less than a quarter inch wide from his near death experience. Unfortunately, due to improper healing, the flesh surrounding it became numb and he lost all feeling in the area making it difficult to detect injury to that side of his neck. It is one of the more prominent disfigurements of flesh that his body is laced with, most of which can be seen easier on his face and snout area with the rest covered by his fur. Rum's black pelt melts into a mix of dark browns that appear much richer in direct sunlight as opposed to his home in the shadows. Once one looks past the ruggedness of the male the next, and perhaps more pleasant feature, they can rest their eyes on would be a pair of warm honey gold hues staring back. Aside from looking a little gnarly and having an intriguing gaze Rum is on the average side as far as height is concerned standing roughly seventy-seven centimeters at the shoulder. His build is mostly toned, borderline lean even, making him certainly not one of the strongest wolves but still very capable.
          personality - Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.
          history - will add it later it kinda long....
[/list]

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:08 am

apologies for being so inactive, i've been through a few personal issues throughout the past month so would like to apologize to the former members of TRP, however good news is to follow, i will return to my usual active state over the following days t come so prep yourselves for some new upcoming updates, alongside a site wide plot. for now i'm going to assume 90% of the pack have disbanded thus i will be removing members & their characters from the rota which is displayed on the first page of the WQ thread. if you wish to return just simply let me know via pm or discord. the link should still be active however i will generate a new one just to be sure. be nice to see some returning faces!
  • updates #4
    • - staff applications have re-opened due to the inactive state of the website, though please be aware.
      - if the former staff members wish to return their rank as mods/admins ect will stay the same!
      - advertisements are to be posted on some websites today alongside going on the top 50,100 ect .
      - map contest & banner contest deadlines have been altered [+1 month] due to the state of activity.
      - anchor characters are stil available, so if your not feeling creative enough to make a wolfie feel free to adopt one!
      - more to come! [note that i will be on discord for the remainder of the day so if you've any questions hop on and we can have a chat!]

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 1

Post by alebrije » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:53 pm

I don’t mean to “bump” or intrude on your thread, but you have quite a lovely thread and I’ve been paying close attention for quite some time. How’s the activity looking right now?
I figured I’d inquire now before sending in an application just in case the pack is abandoned.

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 am

alebrije wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:53 pm
I don’t mean to “bump” or intrude on your thread, but you have quite a lovely thread and I’ve been paying close attention for quite some time. How’s the activity looking right now?
I figured I’d inquire now before sending in an application just in case the pack is abandoned.

it's been quiet for some time now. but i have more time due to going into part time work. i plan on attempting to revive the pack if your interested in helping.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 am

Aeldi wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 am

It's been quiet for some time now. But I have more time due to going into part time work. I plan on attempting to revive the pack if your interested in helping.
Sure, why not? Sounds like a fine project! What’s your preferred means of communication?

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:31 am

alebrije wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 am
Aeldi wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 am

It's been quiet for some time now. But I have more time due to going into part time work. I plan on attempting to revive the pack if your interested in helping.

Sure, why not? Sounds like a fine project! What’s your preferred means of communication?

discord. if you sign up to the website the discord is within the forums.

- Sveta, Leader
Last edited by Spuurkle on Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:35 am

I registered for both discord and the website under alias Shaddai.

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 pm

alebrije wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:35 am
I registered for both discord and the website under alias Shaddai.

accepted your application. trying to keep this thread at the top for now to see if we gain any more members. i've placed your user on discord within the travellers rank for now as you need to finish a biography ect. tag me in the thread on our forums when you feel it is complete and I will review it and get your biography accepted. look forward to roleplaying with you!

• updates #5
    • - staff applications are still open, I am also opening one Leader slot to help me with the rebirth of TRP.
      - advertisements are yet to be posted however a template in in the process of being completed.
      - map contest & banner contest deadlines are still open, again due low activity.
      - more to come! [recently reinstalled discord. so feel free to drop by and say hi!]

- Sveta, Leader

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Re: ۵ --- The Rain Pack | New | Member Count = 2

Post by ParanormalActivity » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:25 pm

Highly interested in this pack! Though my own pack (CCP) seems to also being going through its own slow period. I'll admit, i'm glad I'm not the only one haha
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

Faye326
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Faye

Post by Faye326 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:21 pm

• ooc & wq username- Faye, Faye326 [wq username]
            name - Atlas
            age - 3 years
            apperance - Atlas is a large black male with piercing golden eyes.
            personality - Atlas can seem quite reserved at times, though he is humble deep down. His tough exterior is usually broken by pups.
            history - Will be seen through RP
Light can be found even in the darkest of places.
You just have to look.

Spuurkle
Pup
Pup

Post by Spuurkle » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:15 am

ParanormalActivity wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:25 pm
Highly interested in this pack! Though my own pack (CCP) seems to also being going through its own slow period. I'll admit, i'm glad I'm not the only one haha

thank you for your interest in TRP, be lovely to have you, i have not managed to gain access to my laptop yet, though i will probably pick it up from my mums later today being's though i've sort of moved in with the other half, i'll get posting and updating asap, could do with a help in hand if you fancy it? and if you'd like we can alliance? or better yet, merge the two to try and boost activity. let me know what you think!

Faye326 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:21 pm
          • ooc & wq username- Faye, Faye326 [wq username]
            name - Atlas
            age - 3 years
            apperance - Atlas is a large black male with piercing golden eyes.
            personality - Atlas can seem quite reserved at times, though he is humble deep down. His tough exterior is usually broken by pups.
            history - Will be seen through RP
be lovely to have you! accepted! welcome to TRP. i will get the front post updated. feel free to apply to the website and fill out an application/biography form whenever your ready.

- Sveta, Leader

Faye326
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Faye

Post by Faye326 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:54 pm

Alright! Will do :)
Light can be found even in the darkest of places.
You just have to look.

informality
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by informality » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:07 pm

• ooc & wq username- chelsea, [informality]
            name - alysia
            age - 2 years
            apperance - her undercoat is that of a dark charcoal color entwined with an intriguing and lighter shade of black, though it darkens through the thick ruff of her overcoat that is spectacularly laced gorgeously with a somber black that twirls throughout her slender figure like the muscular columns of her back, the lean sides of her bodice, and her tail. it highlights her slender figure, keeping the well-trained muscles that lay just under the surface of her coat unseen to most, giving her a strong advantage.
            personality - • compassionate
            • kind
            • intelligent
            • even-tempered
            • well-mannered

history - it's still under a work in progress, but it will be seen in her bio
✕ I N F O R M A L I T Y ✕
x - - -the best way to keep one's word is not to give it
R o l e p l a y e r - S i n c e - 2 0 0 8