Isle of Wolves| Now Accepting Members!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
GeekyGirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Geek

Isle of Wolves| Now Accepting Members!

Post by GeekyGirl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Isle of Wolves :wolf:
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in this pack. Let's get started, shall we?
First and foremost, I want you to know that this pack will strictly follow WolfQuest's rules and guidelines. If there are any infractions on this rule, it could result in the loss of pack-membership and being reported (and nobody wants that).
Secondly, we run mainly on discord, which is where you will find all of our rules! If you don't know what discord is, it's a free app for your PC and/or mobile device that is made specifically for gaming. Isle of Wolves discord server follows the same rules and guidelines that WolfQuest has set as well.
Third and final, we strive to make our pack as fun and enjoyable as the game itself. I will be running a chatroom, labeled "IsleOfWolves" everyday for as long as I can!
We're just starting out so it's not too much at the moment. If you'd like to join and start an amazing new pack, fill out an application (will be posted below). Once your application has been accepted, you will receive an invitation to our discord server :D
~We are looking for mods and admins on the Discord server as well! There will be an application posted in the discord if you'd like to apply!~
Pack Application
Your WQ Username:
Wolf's Name:
Wolf's Age:
How Active are You? (days of the week)
Will you have access to Discord?
~Geek

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Isle of Wolves| Now Accepting Members!

Post by Koa » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Just want to check in and make sure that you plan on using this thread to operate the pack. Otherwise, it will be considered as an advertisement and locked, and you will be redirected to a proper thread for advertising Discord servers,

GeekyGirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Geek

Post by GeekyGirl » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Koa wrote:Just want to check in and make sure that you plan on using this thread to operate the pack. Otherwise, it will be considered as an advertisement and locked, and you will be redirected to a proper thread for advertising Discord servers,

I do plan on using this thread to operate the pack as well, just for those who are unable to use discord :wink:
~Geek

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Your WQ Username: Noella
Wolf's Name: Calla
Wolf's Age: 3
Description of Your Wolf: A light gray female with a dark grey diamond on her forehead and one white sock on her back left foot.
How Active are You?: I check in every day.
Will you have access to Discord?: Yes, usually on mobile. I post maybe 2-3 times per week depending on work and I am involved in another rp site so yeah hehe.

I've never been in a discord pack, so this should be fun :)

wolffs rock
Pup
Pup

Post by wolffs rock » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Jeez it's been forever since I have joined a pack and/or touched this game. But you have me thinking it might be time again.
Your WQ Username: wolffs rock
Wolf's Name: Ignis
Wolf's Age: 2
Description of Your Wolf: Ignis has a light silver color pelt with amber-red eyes. He is built more for speed over strength.
How Active are You? (days of the week) Every day pretty much.
Will you have access to Discord? Ha! I have it both on my phone and computer.
<~•*Moonlight Howl*•~>
~This pack is a loving family~
•Mess with one of us•
-And the rest of us-
{Will Destroy You}
<~•*Wolf Pack*•~>