The Sunrise [CLOSED]

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Are you considering joining?

Yes!
18%
Nah.
45%
Would be, if it wasn't for the Discord requirement.
18%
Would be, if it wasn't for some other requirement (specify below).
No votes
Still not sure.
18%

Total votes: 11

dogepauus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

The Sunrise [CLOSED]

Post by dogepauus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 am

THE STORY
A disease ravaged the forest; a disease the wolves called The Blindness. It caused even the gentlest of wolves to lose themselves, and their minds to drip from their mouths in a frothing foam... Their eyes still bright, but not seeing. Packs as the wolves knew them collapsed and crumbled. The Blindness, however, killed faster than it could spread. So many lives were lost, but the shattered bits of the old packs began looking for each other... For mates, for friends, and for something resembling the lives they once knew.

A small female named Honey, a wolf with coyote in her blood, has begun searching for other young wolves to join her in the creation of the first pack since The Blindness. She's deemed it The Sunrise, an effort to bring light back into the forest. How well that goes... Will depend on you!

THE REQUIREMENTS

-MUST have a DISCORD! This one's the big one! It's so, so easy to make one. This is where most of the RP will take place, rather than the WQ Pack Chat, because it's far smoother. We WILL still have a WQ pack, though (of course)!

-Must be LITERATE. Text speak is allowed, as are jokes and such, but please keep things reasonable!

-Must be 16-24. I'm 18, and I want to know that I'm not rping with people uncomfortably older than me, or people who are too young and immature to know what they're doing. If you lie about your age, you're outtie.

-NO MARY SUES. NO GODMODDING. Be a good furry and take the ol' litmust test, I don't want to see "Bloodfang" as your name or hear that your wolf has all black eyes and superstrength. DO NOT. Thank you.

-Homophobia, Transphobia, Racism, Sexism... No. Two-Strike system with this.

THE RANKS

Packrunners : Akin to the Alpha of any normal captive/unrelated pack, Packrunners give orders and care for their packmates. They, like the Jacks, help with all jobs if they must.
SLOTS: Honey // OPEN // OPEN

Guards : Large and protective, these wolves patrol the Sunrise's territory. One is stationed by the den at all times when pups are present.
SLOTS: OPEN // OPEN // OPEN

Hunters : Hunters come in all shapes and sizes, but are typically leaner and more swift. These wolves take down all prey, from elk to hares, and make sure the pack is fed.
SLOTS: OPEN // OPEN // OPEN // OPEN

Jacks : Coming from the term "Jack of all trades, master of none," these wolves do both, guarding the pack, hunting for elk, and caring for pups.

Brood-Mothers : Often female, these wolves stay in the den with the pups, rarely leaving the territory. They feed, care for, and play with pups, even if they have none of their own.
SLOTS: OPEN

Younglings : Not quite pups, but still too young for a definitive rank. You never know... The lanky pup may keep growing long after his siblings, or the heftiest of the litter may stop growing young!

Pups : Babies!!

SLOTS: OPEN // OPEN

THE CATCH...

No matter what rank you choose, you have to earn it! At the start of the RP, Honey will be alone. The RP centers around the formation of the pack, after all!

THE APPLICATION

Wolf Name:
Wolf's Gender and Pronouns:
Wolf's age:
Wolf's appearance (image link OR desc.):
Wolf's traits (positive and negative!):
Rank you'd like:
Backstory:
Your name:
Your Age:
Your Pronouns:
Your Discord:
Your WQ username:
A small RP example:

THE BENEFITS
-Movie nights on Rabb.it! Every week or so!
-Cards Against Humanity. Oh yes.
-Art of your wolves, by me!
-Group hunts on the Slough Creek spring Map!
-Friends! Fun! Glory! PLOT!

SOUND GOOD?

Great! Reply with your application!
I hope to see you there! <3
Last edited by dogepauus on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chinuk
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The Sunrise [NEW AND ACCEPTING]

Post by Chinuk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:04 pm

--
Last edited by Chinuk on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Crusher4
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Emily the coyote

Post by Crusher4 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:52 am

Wolf name:wolf fang
Wolf gender:male-he/him
Wolf appearance: a young wolf with light brown fur. He has a limp because he hurt one of back leg trying to save a wolf pup from a coyote he is a lone wolf because he has been kicked out of his old pack when a older stronger male came he is looking for a new pack.
Wolf traits: he loves to meet new wolfs and he meet them he will try to keep them safe. He also kills any coyote that get closer to him.
Your name: jay
Your age:16
Your pronouns: male-he/him
Your discord: pliosaurus3#3159
Your wq:I don't play it yet but I want to
The sound of crushing bone,wolffang bark and growls at the coyote that has bit down on the his back leg. He trys to bite the coyote. But the coyote runs away leaving wolffang to die. Wolffang close his eyes and waits to die. A few minutes later his pack licks him and trys to get him up. Wolffang finally open his eyes. His mate helps him up and begin to walk with him.
E m i l y
+\\/\/\/\/\/\//+
Emily sat on a rock, looking at the sky.
The clouds were grey, dark and stormy.
When it started to rain, she'd sigh.
The raindrops touched her pelt ever so slightly.
She came into a cave, and curled up tightly.
Zzzz...

+\\/\/\/\/\/\//+

dogepauus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by dogepauus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 am

Chinuk wrote:Cracks grew deep in the barren, parched soil like a wizened old face, baked hard, no more hospitable to the delicate seeds than a scorched rock. Should Chinuk pass this way, the paws will surely make no impression on the ground. The clatter of his feet would echo around the desperate landscape like music calling the people to their final rest. But instead of the loud thumps his paws would've made, it was the distant thunder of what sounded like a stampede, yet it was the surrounding cliffs. Withering away by the second. Overwhelmed by panic, his slow pace turned into a sprint. The harsh, rigid terrain gnawing at his paw-pads. He ran with his snout vertical to the earth, looking at his fore-paws. In which somewhat prevented dust from engulfing his eyes and nose. Occasionally, he would look up, and at the right moment, he caught a glimpse of a white figure. Another predator like him? Another wolf? He wasn't going to take the risk of inhaling, the dust-filled atmosphere would be too much to handle. Instead, he kept running, barrelling towards the other side of the gorge. Maybe he could catch up to the other. And that's exactly what Chinuk attempted to do. His muscular legs pushing him further and further.
The charcoal-pelted brute averted his gaze over his shoulder, the sides of the cliff still cascading down upon him and the other. To him, it felt as if the 'exit' was miles upon miles away, and by the second it seemed as if it was growing farther.
Ooh! I love your rp style! <3 I'll send you a discord request once I get a few more applicants. :fox:

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: The Sunrise [CLOSED]

Post by Koa » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Roleplaying is not allowed on the forums outside of the roleplay thread in General WolfQuest Discussion. This includes roleplay examples. Please remove this aspect from your application and request users to send examples privately instead or off-site.