☽ PACK OF BEARSKULL ☾

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
chillwerewolf
Pup
Pup
Name: Greyson

☽ PACK OF BEARSKULL ☾

Post by chillwerewolf » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:12 am

➤ WELCOME TO BEARSKULL TERRITORY

Fireflies litter the dusk-drawn air around you. A cold wind ripples through your furs, mirroring the
lush grasses that carpet the rolling hills as far as your eyes can see. Mountains encase the flourishing
terrain of peaceful creeks and dense forests. You've never felt more at home.

Bearskull Pack is a casual roleplay pack that welcomes all members to find friends, enjoy a fun community,
and gain EXP and achievements in-game. No strict activity policies, no roleplay-skill limitations, and no stressful aggressive environment. We also allow rogue wolves!
Looking for a place to start roleplaying? Needing something to entertain you? Hoping to make friends in the WolfQuest community?Bearskull is the pack for you.

➤ ANNOUCEMENTS
✘ Pack site has been created and is undergoing editing!
✘ Our pack is now dealing with two rogue males! Sign up to decide which side you're on!
✘ Joining is now open for Bearskull via the WolfQuest forums (please fill out the joining form in order to be accepted, or head over to the forum's joining form here: http://bearskullpack.freeforums.net/thr ... crollTo=65 )

➤ GUIDELINES
➽ Remember & follow WolfQuest forum & game's rules at all times. No exceptions.
➽ Hostility & aggression has a zero-tolerance rule. This pack is for new and experienced roleplayers and members of WQ.
➽ Wolves must be realistic - no crazy fur or eye colours, no wings or horns, and no magical powers.
➽ Be as involved as possible! The pack cannot grow or be any fun without our members, so come have fun!
➽ Ranks will be earned and given to those who deserve them. Members must respect the ranks system and their superiors.

➤ HIERARCHY
♛ ALPHA :
Orion Valor [ Black wolf, golden eyes ]

♛ BETAS :
[ 2 positions : to be decided ]

♛ DELTAS :
Venus [ White wolf, blue eyes ]
[ 2 positions left : to be decided ]

♛ WARRIORS :
[ unlimited : to be decided ]

♛ HUNTERS :
Riha - [ Orange wolf, olive & copper eyes ]

♛ GUARDIANS :
Rava [ Brown wolf, amber eyes ]

➤ JOINING
Interested? Select the code below and fill out the form in either a reply in this thread, or as a private message to me. Members are 99.9% approved in ~12 hours or less, and all will be welcome. Alternitvately, posting a joining thread in the forum itself via the 'Form for Pack Members' thread will get you accepted quicker & allow you to start posting immediately.

Code: Select all

WolfQuest 2.7 Username: 
Name:
Mate & Pups:
Family:
Appearance (fur & eye colour specifically):
Backstory:
Desired Rank: 
Activity level (low, medium, high):

Want to know more? Visit our forum at: http://bearskullpack.freeforums.net/.

Statistics : Created: 04/12/2017 | Staff: chillwerewolf [founder], mantaa [admin] | Accepting?: Yes | RP?: Yes | Member count: 6
Last edited by chillwerewolf on Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
нeroeѕ alwayѕ geт reмeмвered, вυт yoυ ĸnow legendѕ never dιe

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Re: ☽ PACK OF BEARSKULL ☾

Post by roguemoon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 pm

Ooh, definitely interested in joining! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

chillwerewolf
Pup
Pup

Post by chillwerewolf » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:10 am

Thank you! We have about three members right now - the pack is still under construction so there's no rush! :wolf:

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Post by roguemoon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:17 pm

How could I resist? Warning that I haven't done a literate RP for some time, but I'm excited to try at it again.

WolfQuest 2.7 Username: roguemoon
Name: Rava
Mate & Pups: None
Family: None relevant
Appearance (fur & eye colour specifically):a large female with an especially thick ruff and tail. Her fur is a rich, dark shade of brown with darker points at the legs, tail, ears and muzzle. Her fur lightens around her cheeks and her mane down to her shoulders. Her eyes are a deep amber.
Backstory:(simplified version) Rava had been the Beta of a distant pack, underneath the rule of a hotheaded, inexperienced and young Alpha. When the opportunity came for Rava to leave and begin anew, she did not hesitate.
Desired Rank: Guardian
Activity level (low, medium, high): Medium
Last edited by roguemoon on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

Shiranuiii
Name: Shiranui

Post by Shiranuiii » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:02 pm

• This looks like a neat little pack so I'm gonna hit it with a stalk for now. cx
𝟣𝟥/𝟣𝟢/𝟢𝟪 | 𝟣𝟧 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 | 𝖴𝖮𝖳𝖬
𝖠𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋 | Lupe

DialTone
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by DialTone » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:21 pm

This seems interesting! Applying right away.

Changed my mind. I'm not actually ready to make a commitment right now.
Last edited by DialTone on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 pm

OoOh, this looks interesting!! Sign me up!!

WQ 2.7 Name: PlasmaWolf
Name: Riha
Mate & Pups: N/A
Family: Matron: Great plains wolf ~ Sire: Timber wolf ~ {Siblings:} Kianda{Sister}. Tauru{Brother}.
Appearance: Dainty and slender form ~ Pellicle conducts of obscure brass{orange} and hickory tinges that distinguish her form, white perimeters are noticeable pigmenting fore-mitts and lower jowl ~ Eyes appear bicolored{Left eye: olive ~ Right eye: copper}.
Backstory: As she was growing among the familiars of her birthpack, Riha was abused and neglected by her Mother. Her mother did not see greatness in either of her daughters, simply because she thought they were weak in size and personality. Though several months later after the litter were brought into the world, Rihas birth Mother without a trace disappeared whilst scouting the territory, leaving her 4 month old pups to the Father to be raised. Of course, he did not believe it could be possible for him to raise a litter of pups on his own. One day within the early hours of the morning, he set off and went in search of a new mate to help with the growing pack. Thankfully{for him}, he did find a new mate and help him raise the pups. All three of the pups grew up to be very healthy and happy adults. Eventually like all wolves at the age of 2, Riha took the chance and dispersed from her pack to venture off into the wilderness on a quest to begin her own pack. Though things didn't exactly go the way she had intended.{sorry for the long and absolutely horrible backstory. Legit the only thing I could come up with on the spot cx}
Desired Rank: N/A{I'm not entirely picky with what rank Riha is given. She'll probably just remain as a subordinate}
Activity level(low, medium, high): Medium-High

chillwerewolf
Pup
Pup

Post by chillwerewolf » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Thank you for the interest everyone! I didn't think anyone would post on this thread so if you're seeing this, you're already accepted in to the site! Simply go over and sign up and I'll sort out your permissions and such! If you'd like, you can copy and paste your joining thread over to this page: http://bearskullpack.freeforums.net/thr ... crollTo=65 to help others learn about your character! As soon as I put you in to a group you can start posting immediately, so don't hesitate to join in or even start a thread of your own!

@Kianda, welcome to the pack! I have placed Riha under 'hunter' as it is the most generic rank but the most needed! Head on over to the site and I'll grant you permissions as soon as you do so you can start RPing with us!

Again, sorry for the absence and thank you for signing up to BearSkull! :wolf:

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks heaps ^^ I'll head on over right now

[ g r i n ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ g r i n ] » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:02 am

WolfQuest 2.7 Username: [ g r i n ]
Name: Deadbird
Mate & Pups: None
Family: Unknown
Appearance (fur & eye colour specifically): Deadbird' has bright golden eyes & his fur is a sleek creamy white that appears mostly unkempt, almost as if he had just recently woken up from a restless night of tossing & turning. It's fluffed up, for the most part, making him look somewhat bigger than what he really is. Beneath the layer of fur, he isn't the most muscular one & is lean; made more for speed.
Backstory: Deadbird grew up as the runt of the litter & the last surviving pup after a forest fire trapped his sibling within their den. He was caught under a fallen log that had knocked him out in the pup's panic of trying to escape. Little did his parents know, they had left to escape to safety thinking none had survived. When they finally returned to see what remained of their little den, they heard the weak whimpers of the pup & were able to help him out, though he seemed a bit.. off. The pup couldn't quite remember his own parents despite their care for him and had become quite distant of the two parents. He didn't seem to respond to the name he was given by his mother & one day had come across a fallen baby bird. When he asked his father what it was, he was told it was a dead bird & oddly enough remembered that enough to take it as his own name. When he was old enough, he decided to finally leave, already practically strangers & had never gotten close to his kin ever since.
Desired Rank: Guardian
Activity level (low, medium, high): Medium