Luna Moon Pack- Recruiting!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Luna_Moon35
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Luna Moon Pack- Recruiting!

Post by Luna_Moon35 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:14 pm

Luna Moon Pack Open to new recruits
"The pack is the wolf, the wolf is the pack" I have a few Roleplay wolves you might know.

Luna: Grew up on the sidelines. 1 month old, waiting for a pack to find her.

Crystal: She ran away from home. Eventually she got lost, still waiting for a pack at 1 month old.

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Luna Moon Pack- Recruiting!

Post by Neamara » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Unfortunately, because your thread seems to be an advertisement and not a qualifying Pack Central thread, I will be locking this.
Kirave wrote:How do I avoid making my pack thread look like an advertisement?
- It really comes down to how much information is in your pack's thread. At the bare minimum, your pack thread should have some basic information about your pack, some rules, and a joining application. You can, of course, add more to your thread, however keep in mind that anything less will likely be considered an advertisement.

What else can I add to my thread?
- Anything! You can add some ranks, statistics, a link to your pack's website if you have one, or anything else you can think of! The only limitation is that everything must follow WolfQuest's and Pack Central's rules.

For further information and for help getting started in Pack Central, please take a moment to review the following threads-

You are welcome to create a new thread with the necessary information or you may private message me (or any other moderator) to have this thread unlocked so that you may continue to edit it.

• ⋆ Thread Locked ⋆
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit