From Bones To Ashes - New & Accepting All Positions!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Re: From Bones To Ashes - New & Accepting All Positions!

Post by Derek Spiral » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Accepted RedProphecies! You can register whenever your ready :3

Just a small notification, Jay is going to be a bit busy for a week or so. I'll be backing up as she is busy, so we'll still be accepting applications~

~Derek
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Welcome, RedProphecies!
Thank you, Derek! I had no idea that I'd be taking a sudden absence, but I'll try to restore my activity within the next upcoming week!

- Jay

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Lizuli
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lizuli » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Username: Lizuli
Name: Scáth
Requested Rank: Assassin

Appearance: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2381/2204 ... 7f94_z.jpg
Personality: || Silent | Cunning | Mysterious | Quick thinker & actor | Seemingly coldhearted to strangers | Sometimes opens up with those close to her | Depending on her mood & situation, she can do well with others ||

Brief History: Scáth grew up to be the only remaining pup of a litter of three, not including her. She experienced tough trainings by her mother. Scáth's mother raised Scáth to be silent, cunning, and mysterious. Her mother wanted Scáth to take out enemies quickly, and appear threatening to potential harmful creatures. Scáth managed to perfect the act, greater than her mother had done. A few months passed and, without any warning, Scáth's mother seemed to go insane in the blink of an eye. She killed Scáth's father, dug out the dead pups' bodies and ripped them apart, then almost killed Scáth. Scáth managed to overpower her mother and killed her, then turned and left without second thought. She found the pack and joined.
Anything Else?: Scáth is Irish for shadow, according to an Irish translator.
come come come come come along now
run away from the hum-drum
we'll go to a place that is safe from
greed, anger, and boredom
-"come along" by cosmo sheldrake

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 am

Lizuli wrote:Username: Lizuli
Name: Scáth
Requested Rank: Assassin

Appearance: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2381/2204 ... 7f94_z.jpg
Personality: || Silent | Cunning | Mysterious | Quick thinker & actor | Seemingly coldhearted to strangers | Sometimes opens up with those close to her | Depending on her mood & situation, she can do well with others ||

Brief History: Scáth grew up to be the only remaining pup of a litter of three, not including her. She experienced tough trainings by her mother. Scáth's mother raised Scáth to be silent, cunning, and mysterious. Her mother wanted Scáth to take out enemies quickly, and appear threatening to potential harmful creatures. Scáth managed to perfect the act, greater than her mother had done. A few months passed and, without any warning, Scáth's mother seemed to go insane in the blink of an eye. She killed Scáth's father, dug out the dead pups' bodies and ripped them apart, then almost killed Scáth. Scáth managed to overpower her mother and killed her, then turned and left without second thought. She found the pack and joined.
Anything Else?: Scáth is Irish for shadow, according to an Irish translator.
Accepted, Lizuli! I like her already! You may sign up onto the website whenever you're eligible.

Announcement
I've updated the front post! I've added the new pack ranks, as all of the ranks are open to applications! I cannot wait to get the tribe involved with the pack later on!

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

noir_187
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Alexandre

Post by noir_187 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:35 am

this seems pretty interesting. mind if i sign up? i've been itching to join a new RP

Username: lazulith
Name: Nyx
Requested Rank: Sentry

Appearance: Nyx is a primarily black wolf with a grey ruff and lighter grey fur on the edge of her cape, with pale silver eyes. She is strong and well-muscled, but lanky and lean, with long, thin legs. She stands at about 34 inches to the shoulder.

In the summer, her fur is a bit more brownish, and she looks very skinny and weird.

Winter coat ref:
http://orig02.deviantart.net/8129/f/201 ... a39mww.png
Summer coat ref: http://orig12.deviantart.net/88dc/f/201 ... a39muj.png

Personality: Brash | Bold and Confident but may seem Cocky | Kinda Rude | Snarky and Playful | A Bit Overbearing | Loyal (she takes care of her own) | though she may not seem like it she is quite clever | Prideful | Kinda harsh and moody | has a hidden vulnerable side but don't count on seeing that

(i haven't had the chance to develop her much so i can't quite give a detailed personality description... just know she's not a sweet gal lol)

Brief History:Her childhood wasn't particularly unusual, she was just a pup from the dominant pair's third litter and grew up in a fairly well-sized pack with lots of siblings and a decent territory in the heart of the conifer forest. The culture of the pack was a bit odd, though, being primarily a group of prideful, hot-blooded fighters and led by a very arrogant dominant male. Between her birth pack's aggressive culture and constant war with the neighboring pack of the mountain, Nyx learned to be tough and strong, to be a fighter, and to be willing to lay down her life for the sake of her pack.

Nyx did pretty well for herself. By the time she was two, she was leading a troop of scouts to patrol the territory and keep an eye out for any intruders. However, it all changed one day, when another band of wolves showed up, killed her leader and comrades, and ripped the territory away from them.

The other survivors fled with their lived, but she stayed diligent. However, she was nothing compared to the pack's leader. In the scuffle, she twisted an ankle and could no longer fight. She told him to kill her so she can die with her pride and honor intact. All he told her was that he was tired of killing, and he told her to leave. So she did.

Anything Else?: not that i can think of
formerly PureBloodVampire
icon by LupinzPack

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Username: BlueEverest
Name: Zander
Requested Rank: Shaman

Appearance: Zander is black with red fur.He is average sized wolf with long legs built for speed.

Personality: Logical, Intelligent, Detached, and Observant.

Brief History: Zander was born into a litter of while his siblings spent most of their trailing his parents, he spent his free time exploring.As he grew older,his curiosity only grew so he left.

Anything Else?:

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Apologies for the late response... BlueEverest and TeriosMORTIS, if you are still interested, you are accepted :3 we are doing out best in getting everything running. Sorry for the inconvenience
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

noir_187
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Alexandre

Post by noir_187 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:24 pm

awesome, glad you're willing to have me :) and it's cool, i didn't mind the wait. i registered on the forum as Terios
formerly PureBloodVampire
icon by LupinzPack

HollowSoul4
Pup
Pup
Name: Unnamed Experiment

Post by HollowSoul4 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Username: HollowSoul4
Name: Zero
Requested Rank: Militia

Appearance: Image
Personality: Zero is extremely loyal, and will immediately jump to defend his pack mates. He will observe his surrounds and the situation before acting, especially in dire situations. Zero is friendly and loves to converse and connect with others, though is very cautious and isn't fast to trust strangers. He has a hidden feeling of self-dislike. He believes himself to be a burden to other, but is happy and warm to others regardless. He rejects anything he doesn't believe he hasn't earned.

Brief History: Zero was born into a very loving pack. He was the son of the mated pair, and was to be the next alpha. But, he didn't want to be in charge of anyone, let alone an entire pack. He left soon after 2 years of age, not wanting to be a burden. Zero went looking for another pack to just be a member of, not having to be heir to anything. As he grew older, he soon realized a small part of him as willing to rise up the ranks, earning his place.
Anything Else?: nope, not really.
"You want to try to take me under
Ill never bow until I'm six feet under
Listen to the sound of rolling thunder
You'll can't break me
You'll never take me down"

Lyrics by - Thousand Foot Krutch "Down"