Blackguards } Accepting } M:5

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Swanfeathers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Blackguards } Accepting } M:5

Post by Swanfeathers » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:32 pm

Blackguard
ˈblaɡərd,ˈblakˌɡärd/
noun 
1. a person who behaves in a dishonorable or contemptible way.
  • So maybe they don't always get along. And the in-fighting happens a little to often. At the end of the day they are the ones who control the night.

They are the Blackguards.

• -follow the rules of wolfquest while on their site
    -read the onsite rules before joining
    -no unrealistic wolves
    -after being accepted you must register on-site
  • Whether witty, brave, strong, or wise, all Blackguard's have proven themselves in some way. Some positions however require more to be proven then others.

• The Sovereigns are the leaders of the Blackguards. They are the decisive leader of the group, though some may choose to challenge that. It is their duty to lead the pack through good and bad times alike, while keeping a semblance of order in affect. It also falls to them to assign duties and ranks as needed. There may be two Sovereigns total.

character // roleplayer
    halkyone // swanfeather

• Regents are the second-in-commands. They are there to fill in for the Sovereigns should it be needed, and also to help delegate the daily tasks. They are in a highly trusted position, and it does not come easily. Like the Sovereignts there may be two Regents.

character // roleplayer
    character // roleplayer

• The Shaman is a vital part of the Blackguards. They are the healer of the pack, and the health of the pack lies in their paws. It is their duty to always be ready to face illness or wound alike. There is one Shaman, though they may take an apprentice.

character // roleplayer

• The Pursuant is the best of the best when it comes to hunting. They've proven themselves through strength or speed to be able to reliably provide for the pack. They lead the hunts, and it is their duty to keep track of how much food the pack currently has on hand.

barret // derpbacon

• Hawkers are those who have shown that they're calling is hunting. Swift, agile, and steadfast they are a necessary group to the packs survival. There is no limit on how many Hawkers there may be.

character // roleplayer
    character // roleplayer

• The Warlord has the daunting task of making sure the packs borders are kept safe. They are the top of the fighters, and they keep the flow of patrols going smoothly. It is not an easy task.

mishael // derek spiral

• Gladiators are those proficient in fighting. They make up the majority of the patrols, and though they can join in on hunts if needed, it is their duty to protect the pack. There is no limit on how many Gladiators there may be.

esgyrn // jay23
    character // roleplayer

• Whether due to being to young or having been demoted for whatever reason, Vassals are the ones with the lowest rank within the Blackguard. They answer to anyone else in the pack.

kayla // kirawinchester
    character // roleplayer

• Vanguards aren't quite like other ranks. Anyone within the Blackguards can be one, except the Vassals, and one may never be too certain about who exactly is a Vanguard. To put it shortly, they're spies. They watch for both unmanageable rebellion within the pack, and also are tasked with keeping an eye on any other packs in the area.

character // roleplayer
    character // roleplayer

Code: Select all

[i]Name//[/i]
[i]Age//[/i]
[i]Desired Rank//[/i]
[i]Personality//[/i]
[i]Appearance//[/i]
[i]History//[/i] 
[i]Other//[/i]

• If you're interested in having your pack be affiliated with the Blackguard (whether friendly or not), please apply with the form below!

Code: Select all

[i]Pack Name//[/i]
[i]Link to Pack Site//[/i] (if an option)
[i]Friend or Foe//[/i]
[i]Other//[/i]
Last edited by Swanfeathers on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KiraWinchester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Blackguards } Accepting

Post by KiraWinchester » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Name//Kayla
Age//6 moons
Desired Rank//Vassel
Personality// Curious, Playful, Tomboy, Sassy
Appearance//A fluffy dark ginger wolf with gold eyes and one white paw on her right front.
History// Because she is young, there isn't much to really tell. Will go in detail later.
Other// I might make a second character if it is needed :)

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Name// Mishael (Misha for short)
Age// 2½ years
Desired Rank// Warlord (perhaps in training for a Regent later on..?)
Personality// Although he is young, he is hard and fit, respecting and keeps by the laws. He is loyal, protective and fights for what is right. Stubborn he is also, but he listens to orders from his superiors and strives to keep everyone safe.
Appearance// Coat mixtures of brown, beige, gray and white. Eyes are beige-hazel
History// He grew up in a winter pack, but left his three sisters, mother and father soon after he was ready. He happened to stumble onto new territory grounds, and found a group who took him in as their own.
Other// May I just say, love this idea and the layout, I couldn't resist joining! If there is anything I need to adjust, don't hesitate to shout, I don't bite ;3
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Name// Esgyrn (ez-grinn)
Age// approx. 3 years
Desired Rank// Gladiator
Personality// Loyal, calm, rational, aloof, sadistic, quiet
Appearance// X X
History// TBD
Other// Don't think so, other than this pack looks interesting c:

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Swanfeathers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Swanfeathers » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:12 pm

• @KiraWinchester , Kayla is accepted!
    Feel free to make another character if you want, but don't feel pressured to do so. Thank you for joining!

@Derek Spiral, Mishael is accepted!
    The Warlord to Regent-in-training sounds good to me. Thank you for joining!

@Jay32, Esygrn is accepted!
    I've wanted to create a more morally-ambiguous pack for awhile now, and this is just what I ended up with. Thank you for joining!

I can't wait to get to know you guys!

Jinaga

Post by Jinaga » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much for accepting me! I'll register right now. Can't wait to begin in the roleplay once it starts and possibly work toward a higher rank in the future!

av ✦ lupe

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Derek Spiral » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:23 am

Awesome, thanks for accepting me! I'll get right to registering~
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг

psy
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Blackguards } Accepting } M:4

Post by psy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Name// Barrett
Age// 4 years old
Desired Rank// pursuant, or hawker if that's not available
Personality// Barrett is, well...a bit of a jerk at times. He appears arrogant, narcissistic, sly, sarcastic. Not someone to like at first. But you'll uncover that he is in fact a determined, hard-working wolf who would risk everything for his packmates. On the interior, you will find a male who worries about appearance and whether or not he is truly fit for any task that comes at him as a hunter and pack member.
Appearance// Barrett bears a pelt that mixes the colors of brown and darker red, and even a bit of gray; think of the second coat in the Lamar Canyon set of pelts on WQ. His eyes are a very light brown. He is tall but not the most muscular wolf.
History// Barrett was born a German wolf, unknowing of what journey awaited him. He was a spoiled brat, to say the least, and it took a toll on his personality. He thought the world revolved around him, and him alone. As he grew, he was lost, no longer in his former home, transported to a new world. He faced numerous dangers that he grew to fear, for there was no pack to guard him now. He kept a solid exterior and tried to think of himself as a strong wolf, but on the inside he was realizing the harsh reality of nature and life. And he found the Blackguards eventually, and promised his loyalty as a hunter, a guardian and a member of the pack.
Other// Barrett has a thick German accent. // This pack looks awesome!

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Derek Spiral » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:56 pm

Derp I have notified Swan about your application, I'm sure she'll come to accept it soon :3 Can't wait to have you with us~
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг

Swanfeathers
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Swanfeathers » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:21 pm

• @DerpBacon, Barret is accepted!
    Thank you, Barret sounds like he will fit in quite well! As always, thank you for joining!

We should be able to get the roleplay up and running within the next couple of days. ^_^

psy
Former WQ Moderator

Re: Blackguards } Accepting } M:5

Post by psy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Thank you! I'll be signing up on the site soon.

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

Jinaga

Post by Jinaga » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:28 pm

Welcome to Blackguards, Barrett!

av ✦ lupe

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Derek Spiral » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Welcome Barrett! And also can't wait to RP with all of you~ the excitement.
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг

eijirou
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: eli

Post by eijirou » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:49 am

Name// Rottweiler [Rott]
--
Age// 3 years [24 in human]
--
Desired Rank// Vanguard
--
Personality// rott is rather quiet and isolated. he prefers to be left alone to his own devices, watching the pack from afar. if bothered on unnecessary circumstances, rott will snap without hesitance. he does have a shortage of sanity, but his self-control makes of for it. rottweiler has an extremely pessimistic outlook on life, hating just about everything that breathes and moves. he's a control freak with an attitude, biting first and asking questions later.
--
Appearance// rott is a semi-melanistic dire wolf, meaning he's completely black with hints of white on his snout. the canine's tail had a racoon-esque pattern on it, with much darker black zig-zags. his sclera and pupil are a deep black whilst his iris held an orange-yellow colour to its name. rott's left ear owns quite a few piercings - a black and orange gauge, two black studs and a black ring, whilst his nose has a golden nose ring. http://i.imgur.com/40RPeXt.png
--
History//
rottweiler
Show
[xx/xx/1993] 24 years ago, rott - on of the only dire wolves seeming to be left -- was born into a pack in the north. it was a healthy birth, but he was the only pup that had survived. it just turned to winter, the first snowfall of the season crowding the male's senses. it was scary at first -- little drops of white floating carelessly to the ground. eventually, he could barely see passed the den he had been birthed in, the snow was so high. his mother kept him warm, though. so it was okay.

[xx/xx/2003] 10 years later, rott's mother grew sickly. she had retired at such an old age of xx, taking refuge in the middle-most of the pack for protection. when the first snowdrop had fallen, rottweiler knew something was going to happen. he smelled it - the air was stiff and disgusting, like every wolf of the pack had gone and stopped moving completely. they all sensed something, but nobody - not even the head male - had done anything to leave the area. in a split second, a deafening gunshot had been heard, and it was plenty nearby. all at once, the entire pack had ran, leaving everyone for themselves. but rott couldn't - his only parent could barely move as fast as them. he stayed behind to help her, but he was much too slow. in the blind panic of the other wolves, rott heard her whimper follow another gunshot, and the male instantly knew what had gone wrong.

the next day, the pack travelled back to the area, and the strong scent of blood discouraged everyone's hope. his mother had been killed, the red snow proving his point. something filled the hound's brain; revenge. he snapped, turning his snout to his pack and shouting his mind. blaming them for her death, snarling out slurs. eventually, something tripped inside him, and he tore his pack to a massacre.

[xx/xx/xx] sometime later, the dire wolf was trapped by a science facility, the attempt to use him for breeding failing when rottweiler murdered his way out. after that day, he escaped - and nobody knew where he went. until now.
--
Other// sorry ahead of time @ that history lesson. not sure if dire wolves are allowed, but uh. there ya go!
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Post by RedProphecies » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Name// Nowaii
Age// 5 1/2 months
Desired Rank// Vassal
Personality// Weak~Delicate~Kind~Frail
Appearance// Image
History// Nowaii was given birth his sick mother, because of this he he was weak at birth also. He was very lucky to be tolerated his birthpack but as he grew older they argued that he was wasting food and was a good for nothing. They sentenced him to death and his mother urged him to run as fast as his legs can carry him.
Other// BTW Nowaii is a male lol