The Darkened Desires -Accepting Members=8 RP OPEN

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

The Darkened Desires -Accepting Members=8 RP OPEN

Post by ThistleTail » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:14 pm

The Darkened Desires

Welcome weary traveller, I am glad you have found us... Come and rest a while, you may even like what you find here.
This is The Darkened Desires, we are a Semi-Literate Wolf Roleplay Pack where all of your darkest desires can come true.

My name is Taisan, I am the Alpha Female and I am looking for loyal, courageous and determined members to join me on our mission to thrive in even the harshest of territories. Don't be alarmed by my appearance, my bark is worse than my bite...well... sometimes. Now, how about we get down to business, you must be here for a reason and that reason is probably that you are looking for a home? Yes? Well you have come to the right place!

Site Name - The Darkened Desires
Site Owner - Taisan (ThistleTail on WQ)
Site Link - http://thedarkeneddesires.boards.net
Site Rating - PG15+ (May contain Mature Content in Some Roleplays)
RP Ideas - Open
Current RP's - 1

Admin Applications - Closed
Moderator Applications - Closed

Members - 8
Newest Member - Seraph

Rules of The Site

There will be a Warning System that we will go by.

1st Warning - Messaged by an Admin
2nd Warning - Banned from Site for 24 Hours
3rd Warning - Termination from Site.

1. Be respectful to others, please make all new members feel welcomed.
2. Keep all strong language and sexual content to a minimum unless being posted in a Roleplay.
3. All Roleplays are PG15+ Unless stated otherwise.
4. No backseat moderating, if you see a member breaking any rules then please contact an admin, do not take it upon yourself to reprimand them.
5. No Double posting, unless you are posting for two characters or announcing that you have updated a bio etc.
6. Powerplaying is not allowed. You cannot always be a winner in a fight.
7. There Must be at least two Sentences per Roleplay Post.
8. Please do not Spam, it is pointless, annoying and will result in a warning.
9. Please Include three or more words in each post except when posting in a game thread. If not, it will be considered as SPAM.
10. Stay Active, all inactive profiles will be deleted after One Month of Inactivity. (You can always Register again.)
11. There is no character limit, however please make sure that you can cope with all your characters and keep them active.
12. If you cannot access something, or make changes/pose etc there is most likely a reason for it. Ask and Admin if Unsure.
13. Do not start a fight unless you intend to finish, both parties must consent to fight.
14. Respect all Staff, disrespect to staff will result in your account being terminated with no WARNING!
15. Most of All, Have Fun Roleplaying With us!

If all members, including staff can abide by these rules, this site will run efficiently and without fault or problems.

Key
Male
Female
High Ranks
Middle Ranks
Lower Ranks

Ranks

High Ranks

The Alpha's
(2/2)
The Alpha Male and Female of the pack are the Leaders, they demand the respect of the pack at all times. They are not required to go along on the hunt with the lower ranks but they mostly always do.

Taisan (ThistleTail)
Ricus (Derek Spiral)

The Beta's
(0/2)
The Beta's are the second in command in the pack, they are in charge of running the pack while the alpha's are occupied with other things.

The Sentinel
(0/1)
The sentinel are there for when the Alpha's and Beta's are unable to be, they are Third in command and demand respect just as much as the Beta's do.

Elders
(1/~)
These are the wolves that deserve the up most respect, they have served the pack for many years and have finally made the decision to retire and spend the rest of their lives having well deserved rest, telling stories to the young and living out their days in peace.

Andreas (Flower)

Middle Ranks

Lead Warrior
(0/1)
The Lead Warrior is the one in charge of planning battles, keeping the other warriors in line. They take their orders directly from the Alpha's.

Lead Hunter
(0/1)
The lead hunter is in charge of planning the hunting trips and Leading the Hunting Parties. They follow orders from the Alpha's, Beta's and the Sentinel.

Head Guard
(0/1)
The Head Guard is in charge of leading the Patrols, making sure the pack's borders are well protected.

Healer(s)
(0/2)
The Healers are in charge of helping the sick and mending the broken, they are highly respected and answer directly to the Alpha's.

Lower Ranks

Warriors
(1/~)
The warriors are the defenders of the group, they make sure their fellow pack mates are not under threat from Enemy packs or Lone wolves. They also train the young of the pack when they come of age.

Kendall (FocyThePirate)

Hunters
(0/4)
The hunters make sure the pack is well fed, they take their orders from the Alpha's and Lead Hunter.

Guards
(1/4)
The Guards make sure the borders of the pack grounds are protected, they also go on patrols to scout for enemies in the territory.

Arsen (Jay32)

Trainee's
(1/~)
The trainee's are the adolescents of the pack, from the age of 10 months they begin their training with the rest of their rank.

Arwan (KiraWinchester)

Pup Sitter's
(0/2)
These wolves must be vigilant as they are watching over the future of the pack and sometimes even the Alpha pair's pups. These wolves are mainly females, but there are know cases of injured male wolves stepping down to be pup sitters.

Pups
(0/~)
These are the future of the pack, they require respect of all members. They are to be kept with the Pup sitters until they are old enough to move up a rank. Pups are from birth till 10 Months.

Omega's
(0/~)
These wolves are the lowest rank in the pack, this rank is sometimes used as a punishment rank, if a member does something they shouldn't. The alpha will demote them for a certain period of time. These wolves are sometimes used as the packs punching bag, they can be used by the Mentor's to help train the Trainee's.

Joining Form

User Name:
Wolf Name:
Wolf Age:
Wolf Appearance: (Picture of Brief Description)
Wolf Personality:
Brief History:
Desired Rank: (Please Note, High Ranks are Mainly Earned)
RolePlay Sample: (Not a Requirement but preferred.) Please send Via PM
Anything Else:

Credits...

Site - ThistleTail
The Darkened Desires - ThistleTail
Picture of Taisan - Google
Rules - ThistleTail and Derek (from Tritopiulis)
Ranks and Descriptions of Ranks - Google

Feel free to Inbox me if you have any questions, and please do not make an account on the site until you have applied and been accepted by ThistleTail/Taisan.

Thank you for Taking the time to Read.
Last edited by ThistleTail on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:12 am, edited 22 times in total.
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
WOLVES OF THE NIGHT WATCH
"Valar Morghulis"

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Re: The Darkened Desires - New and Accepting

Post by Derek Spiral » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Thread looks very nice, Thist! Super hyped on this one!

~Derek
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

Post by ThistleTail » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:05 pm

Derek Spiral wrote:Thread looks very nice, Thist! Super hyped on this one!

~Derek
Thank you Der, I really appreciate this, and thank you for your help :D
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
"Valar Morghulis"

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Derek Spiral » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Its no problem, I'm happy to help. It's always nice to do things when you know someone's got your back.

~Derek
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг

Legendary Sucker
Name: Ruff

Post by Legendary Sucker » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi guys! This looks amazing. Good luck with the new pack, Thistle and Der <3
ℒιჩεятέ

▻▹ We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. ◃◅
We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...
▻▹ ...even as we give our lives in a conflict ◃◅
that will be recorded in no history book.

ƛℓℓ тнαт ωє ძσ, αℓℓ тнαт ωє αяє, вєɢɪηs αηძ єηძs ωɪтн σursєℓvєs

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Post by Jinaga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:53 am

I'm liking this! c:

User Name: Jay32
Wolf Name: Arsen
Wolf Age: Approx. 3 years
Wolf Appearance: Ref
Wolf Personality: Extremely loyal, ambitious, cold, cruel, distant, vain
Brief History: This is still in the making... I hope that's okay ^.^"
Desired Rank: Guard or Warrior. I'm fine with either
RolePlay Sample: (Would it be alright if I sent this to you via PM?)
Anything Else: In case you were wondering, Arsen is a female x3

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Derek Spiral » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 am

Thank you Ruff, it means a lot <3

I'll let Thist know about your application, I'm sure it will be accepted :)

~Derek
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг

ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

Post by ThistleTail » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:37 am

Jay32 wrote:I'm liking this! c:

User Name: Jay32
Wolf Name: Arsen
Wolf Age: Approx. 3 years
Wolf Appearance: Ref
Wolf Personality: Extremely loyal, ambitious, cold, cruel, distant, vain
Brief History: This is still in the making... I hope that's okay ^.^"
Desired Rank: Guard or Warrior. I'm fine with either
RolePlay Sample: (Would it be alright if I sent this to you via PM?)
Anything Else: In case you were wondering, Arsen is a female x3
There is no need to send me a roleplay sample Jay, I know how you roleplay from other sites. Your application is accepted and you can make your account when you are ready :3 Welcome to TDD<3
Legendary Sucker wrote:Hi guys! This looks amazing. Good luck with the new pack, Thistle and Der <3
Thank you Legend, I appreciate it :D
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
"Valar Morghulis"

Jinaga
Name: Jay

Re: The Darkened Desires - New and Accepting Members=4

Post by Jinaga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Thanks, Thist! <3 I'll have her bio up soon!

life goes on, let's live on ♡
av ✦ lupe

ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

Re: The Darkened Desires - New and Accepting Members=4

Post by ThistleTail » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

Jay32 wrote:Thanks, Thist! <3 I'll have her bio up soon!
No problem Jay, I love her already :D Cannot wait to get the RP started. Just need a few more members!
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
"Valar Morghulis"

KiraWinchester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: The Darkened Desires - New and Accepting Members=6

Post by KiraWinchester » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:59 pm

User Name: KiraWinchester
Wolf Name: Arawn
Wolf Age: 10 months
Wolf Appearance: (This picture would be here slightly older since...well, this is an adult xD)
http://www.withywindlenature.com/wp-con ... lf-pic.jpg
Wolf Personality: Arawn is extremely playful and curious as most puppies are. It is her curiosity that gets her into trouble even though she doesn't mean any harm. She can be very stubborn and hot-headed, leading to close-minded. However, as she grows, Arawn becomes more compassionate, fierce, and unfortunately very snarky. She has some issues with higher ranking wolves, mainly because she wants to be equal to them.
Brief History: Arawn was brought into the pack by her mother. Being an outsider, her mother knew she wouldn't be treated right here. However, Arawn was a young pup and would be trained in the mindset of the pack. Her mother left the pack when Arawn was about 8 months old. Not much else to note since Arawn is still very young.
Desired Rank: Trainee
RolePlay Sample:
Arawn flicked her ear, watching the birds flutter around in the pines. She whined, getting up from her laying down position and padding to the tree. She balanced herself on her hind legs, her front paws pressing up against the trunk. Her pale eyes, slowly turning from the baby blue to a fine hazel-yellow color, followed the movements of the quick songbirds. If only she could move that fast. No elk would ever be able to outrun her. The young wolf wrinkled her nose as some pine needles fell onto her black nose. Sneezing, she hopped back down onto all fours.
Anything Else: (I don't know if I was suppose to post here, but your site and idea looks really thought out and wonderful!)

ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

Re: The Darkened Desires - New and Accepting Members=6

Post by ThistleTail » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:24 pm

KiraWinchester wrote:User Name: KiraWinchester
Wolf Name: Arawn
Wolf Age: 10 months
Wolf Appearance: (This picture would be here slightly older since...well, this is an adult xD)
http://www.withywindlenature.com/wp-con ... lf-pic.jpg
Wolf Personality: Arawn is extremely playful and curious as most puppies are. It is her curiosity that gets her into trouble even though she doesn't mean any harm. She can be very stubborn and hot-headed, leading to close-minded. However, as she grows, Arawn becomes more compassionate, fierce, and unfortunately very snarky. She has some issues with higher ranking wolves, mainly because she wants to be equal to them.
Brief History: Arawn was brought into the pack by her mother. Being an outsider, her mother knew she wouldn't be treated right here. However, Arawn was a young pup and would be trained in the mindset of the pack. Her mother left the pack when Arawn was about 8 months old. Not much else to note since Arawn is still very young.
Desired Rank: Trainee
RolePlay Sample:
Arawn flicked her ear, watching the birds flutter around in the pines. She whined, getting up from her laying down position and padding to the tree. She balanced herself on her hind legs, her front paws pressing up against the trunk. Her pale eyes, slowly turning from the baby blue to a fine hazel-yellow color, followed the movements of the quick songbirds. If only she could move that fast. No elk would ever be able to outrun her. The young wolf wrinkled her nose as some pine needles fell onto her black nose. Sneezing, she hopped back down onto all fours.
Anything Else: (I don't know if I was suppose to post here, but your site and idea looks really thought out and wonderful!)
Welcome to The Darkened Desires Kira, looking forward to Roleplaying with you. Please register to the site when you are ready :)
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
"Valar Morghulis"

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: The Darkened Desires -Accepting Members=7 RP OPEN

Post by valkea » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Please keep in mind that rolepaying on the forums outside of this thread is not allowed. Roleplay samples therefore should be private messaged and not posted on the forum.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

ThistleTail
Pup
Pup

Post by ThistleTail » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Kirave wrote:
Please keep in mind that rolepaying on the forums outside of this thread is not allowed. Roleplay samples therefore be private messaged and not posted on the forum.
I apologise, it slipped my mind, I have edited the thread stating the RP samples need to be sent via PM
[Lykaios] [Knight]
[Thorn] [Subordinate]
"Valar Morghulis"

KiraWinchester
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by KiraWinchester » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Thank you for accepting. Looking forward to roleplaying with you as well!