Silent In The Trees *new and accepting!*

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
_Cinder530_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Silent In The Trees *new and accepting!*

Post by _Cinder530_ » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank You! Also, you meant, "2.7", Right?
Also, quick update, I recently just downloaded the free WolfQuest 2.7 app on my phone! I did have to pay 3.00 for multiplayer and pups, though. Also, I have some quick questions:
1: If the pack is on 2.5, you cant freely chat, right? Because only Wq 2.7 allows free chatting, like they allow you to type in your own words, while 2.5 only gives you phrases.

2: Is there a time/day schedule for the pack? Because sometimes I cant get on, such as school days and on Sunday. ( Luckily, its still Winter Break for me. )

3: Is there advanced RP? I cant do all that mumbo jumbo advanced stuff, but I do good RP. *Ex: Cinder frolicked through the forest, amazed by how many creatures and life there was, since she had just been allowed out of then den. Suddenly, a butterfly landed on her nose, and she giggled, staring at it through her dark blue eyes.

Okay, phew, done with the questions. Anyway, here are my questions!
_Cinder530_

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Re: Silent In The Trees *new and accepting!*

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:00 pm

Answers for ye, Cinder! (And yes, I did mean 2.7)

1. Right, but we don't have to participate in the multiplayer servers; they are optional, and do not count against your activity level.

2. It doesn't matter when you can get on for RP on the site; we do not have a specific day/time. Therefore, you can post whenever you have a chance without any problems.

3. No, we do not necessarily require you to do advanced RP on the site, but if you feel the need to then go for it!.

I hope I've answered all your questions, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional inquiries!

~Lokune

EDIT: hey guys I am in a pickle.. my account pooched and won't let me log in, so I have to create a new one.... Is there any way that I can still maintain my admin status here and delete the old account i have?
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe