.:Beyond Enigma:. M=4 Accepting! High Ranks Open!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
silvernight321
Pup
Pup

.:Beyond Enigma:. M=4 Accepting! High Ranks Open!

Post by silvernight321 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:56 pm

.:Beyond Enigma:.
.:Foreword:.
Beyond Enigma is a semi-realistic wolf role-play set in the future. In this future, the human population is growing larger as is their greed and ambition. In their greed, the humans make a fateful mistake. A serum called Enigma. This serum has the power to advance the human mind and enhance the human senses. While this serum was still being tested and revised, the lab in which it was formed exploded, releasing the serum into the nearby forest. This is where we come in. The serum took affect on the local wild life. Wolves primarily. This is how our society came to be. The serum did not give us magic powers or anything of the kind. Instead it made us intelligent enough to learn herbs and how to form a society with ranks. But life isn't that easy for wolves in the Enigma pack. The humans seek to destroy what they created. Their plan is to send spies out to find, and infiltrate us. These are ordinary wolves upon inspection but they have been trained by the humans. Each spy has a special chip implanted into their shoulder which allows the humans to track them. This serum could make us powerful. Or it could destroy us.
.:Status:.
Accepting Members - YES
Accepting Spies - YES
Accepting Allies - YES
Accepting Rivals - YES
Members - 3
Males - 1
Females - 3
Role-Play - OPEN
Website - http://beyondenigma.proboards.com/

.:Rules:.
No Bullying/harassing

Be Respectful

No Magical Powers or Abilities (small articles of jewelry are allowed)

Post At Least Three Times a Week (if you will be gone please notify a staff member or you will be counted inactive)

Keep Things PG-13

Our Secret Code Is 'Serum'

A Complete List of Rules Can Be Found Here
http://beyondenigma.proboards.com/threa ... orum-rules
.:Goals:.

Get Five Members - Incomplete
Get Ten Members - Incomplete
Get Three Pages - Incomplete
Get Five Pages - Incomplete
Get Seven Pages - Incomplete
Finish One Role-Play Event - Incomplete
Complete Three Role-Play Events - Incomplete
.:Ranks:.

.:High Ranks:.
High Ranks hold the most power in the pack and are able to attend and voice their opinions in meetings.
Supreme CLOSED
Supremes are essentially the leaders of the pack. Their word is law no matter the circumstances. They're either the strongest or the smartest wolves in the pack, if not the founders of it. If they're challenged by someone else and the other wolf loses, you can be sure that the other wolf will either be killed on the spot or thrown into jail forever.

Rathen || Male || silvernight321
May || Female || sara34987

Commander OPEN
Commanders are the second in command. They act as the back up in case the Supremes are not available. If the Supremes die, the Commander (or Commanders) essentially replace the Supreme (or Supremes.)

[ 0 / / 2 ]

Salbei OPEN
The Salbei, or Advisor, gives the Supremes and Commanders advice. They usually handle all the civil cases like brawls in neutral areas, wolves that are breaking the peace, and just general conflict. They're also the ones that advise the Supremes on strategies during war or how to keep the peace in the pack.

[ 0 / / 3 ]

Head Medizin OPEN
The Head Medizin, or Head Medic, over sees all surgeries and all the other Medizines. They have the authority to reject patients, choose which patients to save, and which patients are the priority. They also advise the Supremes about what to do in plagues or what to do in a medical crisis. Unless the Head Medizin is unavailable or if it's an emergency situation, only the head Medizin can treat the Supremes. The Head Medizin also holds the authority to challenge a higher rank ( for example, demand they sit down for an examination) if the wolf of higher rank is injured.

[ 0 / / 1 ]

.:Middle Ranks:.
Middle ranks hold power over the low ranks but most obey the High Ranks. They may not attend meetings unless invited by one who is able to attend them.

Medizin OPEN
Medizines, or Medics, are the doctors of the pack. Medizines are highly respected in the pack and, like the Head Medizin, they can challenge high ranks if they're injured. However, unless it's a time sensitive case or it's an emergency, Medizines cannot decide which patient is a priority, reject a patient, or choose which patient to save. They're usually the ones that treat normal pack members.

[ 0 / / 2 ]

Officer OPEN
Officer's are the ones that lead the troops. They create tactics for the small battles, take care of the security, and have the power to send out (and lead) patrols. They're also the ones who assign Cadets mentors. Officers can decide who to interrogate, when to close a case (if there's a criminal running loose), and also reject a case. If you are a spy, these wolves are your biggest threat.

[ 1 / / 2 ]
Adira || Female || Jay32

Head Falconer OPEN
The Head Falconer, or the Head Hunter, is responsible for all hunting troops. They pair up the best hunters, lead the hunts, come up with strategies, and train the hunters. They're responsible for bringing prey back to town and also for collecting herbs out in the forest.

[ 0 / / 1 ]

.:Low Ranks:.
Low Ranks have little to no power. They may not attend meetings unless invited by one who can.

Lieutenant OPEN
Lieutenants are the main fighting force of the pack. They train the cadets that wish to become lieutenants themselves. They don't have much power in the strategy of battles, however, they're highly respected. They have to be patient enough to train Cadets as well as firm enough to make tough decisions. Although it is not the highest rank, it is still very respectable job.

[ 0 / / ∞ ]

Falconer OPEN
Falconers, or Hunters, are responsible for bringing back prey, finding medicinal herbs, and training cadets who wish to become Falconers. Their skills can range from expert to amateur which makes it a very diverse group. Communication is key to being a Falconer so be prepared to socialize if you want to be one.

[ 1 / / ∞ ]
Nova || Female || -Cimi

Civillians OPEN
Civillians are the back bone of the pack. This rank may not be specialized but these wolves are still important to the pack's survival. Civilians do things such as manage markets and provide moral support. This is also where you will end up if you are a former prisoner. Civilians may be called upon to fight in times of war so they often have a small amount of military training.

[ 0 / / ∞ ]

Cadets OPEN
These wolves are our younger wolves in training for a higher rank. They are either being trained by a Medizin, Lieutenant, Or Falconer (sometimes a higher rank). Each Cadet will have only one mentor for their entire training. Newcomers to the pack are also put into this rank if they wish to become a higher rank.

[ 0 / / ∞]

Youth OPEN
The youths are the pups of the pack. They're the troublemakers of the pack as well as the moral support. The youth give the adults a reason to stay strong as well as a reason to keep fighting. They might be small but they play one of the most important roles in the pack!

[ 0 / / ∞ ]

Recruits STARTER RANK
Recruits are the new members of the pack. They only stay here for a maxim of three months (game time) and then they can choose to become either a civilian or they can become a cadet.

[ 0 / / ∞ ]

Prisoners OPEN
Prisoners are just that: Prisoners. They are usually shamed by the pack and viewed as outsiders. The only way this view will ever change is if they were imprisoned wrongly and the whole pack knows it. Prisoners lack the normal freedoms that all the other pack members have. And are accompanied everywhere by a guard (Lieutenant). They're either prisoners of war or everyday criminals.
Prisoner Rules can be found here http://beyondenigma.proboards.com/threa ... oner-rules

[0 / / ∞ ]

.:Special Ranks:.

Spies
This is the only special rank. It is special because you do not advertise you want this rank on your application (unless you want your cover blown). Spies have been trained like police dogs by the humans and implanted with a special GPS tracker in their shoulder. These wolves are sent to find and infiltrate The Enigma pack. Their goal is to lead the humans to us. If you wish to become a spy, send a private message through the WQ forum to either silvernight321 or sara34987 after your member application has been accepted.
Spy rules con be found here
http://beyondenigma.proboards.com/thread/10/spy-rules

Allies
N/A

Rivals
N/A

.:Member, Allies, and Rivals Applications:.

Have we caught your interest yet? Do you want to become a full time member? Great! Please fill out this member application!

Code: Select all

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Desired Rank:
Secret Code:
Notes:
Want to become one of our Allies or Rivals? Please fill out this form.

Code: Select all

Pack Name:
Pack Leader(s):
Ally or Rival:
Reason:
Last edited by silvernight321 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

sara34987
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: .:Beyond Enigma:. M=4 Accepting! High Ranks Open!

Post by sara34987 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Thinking of signing up but you're still not sure? Check out the website before you decide! You can look at all the posts and see everything that's going on. If you want to participate though, all you have to do is sign up! http://beyondenigma.proboards.com/
Play. The Moments
▌▌ Pause. The Memories
Stop. The Pain
◄◄ Rewind. The Happiness

silvernight321
Pup
Pup

Post by silvernight321 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Welcome to Beyond Enigma, Adira!

Silhouetted
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Silhouetted » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:55 am

Looks like an interesting pack you've got here! I will definitely consider joining.
The stars fell upwards
Until they reached the abyss
There they shattered
And memory was born.

silvernight321
Pup
Pup

Post by silvernight321 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Thanks, Dream-Catcher! We will look forward to you possibly joining!

sara34987
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by sara34987 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:06 pm

The website's updated in terms of Ranks! If for any reason you'd like to check it out then feel free to do so ^u^
Play. The Moments
▌▌ Pause. The Memories
Stop. The Pain
◄◄ Rewind. The Happiness

silvernight321
Pup
Pup

Post by silvernight321 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Oh Awesome! It looks great!

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:01 am

Name: Medorah
Personality: Determined and very kind
Desired Rank: Commander
Secret Code: serum
Notes: Medorah is a rather long-legged wolf with jet black fur and bright blue eyes.
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

sara34987
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by sara34987 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:22 am

Hello Merodah! Welcome to the pack! You can sign in at the website now and you can go ahead and skip the interview and RP as a Commander. I'll be online later on today at around 5 pm EST. Until then, feel free to explore the site, make your own Character Bio and set up your profile.
Play. The Moments
▌▌ Pause. The Memories
Stop. The Pain
◄◄ Rewind. The Happiness

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:48 am

sara34987 wrote:Hello Merodah! Welcome to the pack! You can sign in at the website now and you can go ahead and skip the interview and RP as a Commander. I'll be online later on today at around 5 pm EST. Until then, feel free to explore the site, make your own Character Bio and set up your profile.
Thanks! I'll go ahead and do that now!

EDIT: I am all set, just awaiting my account to be activated!
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.

sara34987
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by sara34987 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:28 am

WithSanity wrote:
sara34987 wrote:Hello Merodah! Welcome to the pack! You can sign in at the website now and you can go ahead and skip the interview and RP as a Commander. I'll be online later on today at around 5 pm EST. Until then, feel free to explore the site, make your own Character Bio and set up your profile.
Thanks! I'll go ahead and do that now!

EDIT: I am all set, just awaiting my account to be activated!
Just accepted it. Have fun ^u^
Play. The Moments
▌▌ Pause. The Memories
Stop. The Pain
◄◄ Rewind. The Happiness

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Okay, thanks! I also just posted my bio on there as well.

EDIT: Is anyone still active on the site???