:..Hayden Valley Pack ::: The First Alpha..:

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Will you be joining?

Yes!
38%
Still thinking about it. . .
38%
Nope.
25%

Total votes: 8

-Amsel-

Re: :..Hayden Valley Pack ::: The First Alpha..:

Post by -Amsel- » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:41 am

Our first RP event has been decided and will start shortly! So far, the roleplay is going great!
(Also, yay! Second page!)

Derek Spiral
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Derek

Post by Derek Spiral » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Nice pack you have here, I'll be stalking
єՇє ɭเŦє ς є ŦгยรՇгคՇเภﻮ
ՇՇ Շђเภкเภﻮ ɭєςє
гє קєгŦɭ Շђ єאקɭ Շєг
:: av/sig © Lupinzpack/Samber ::

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Thank you! I hope that you decide to join us!

Quartermoon
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Quartermoon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:24 pm

I want to preface this application with a quick note, this is my first time roleplaying as a wolf. I have plenty of roleplay experience, worry not, but I'm not used to roleplaying with canines just yet. If there is anything that looks "off", that's probably why. So bear with me, as this is a learning experience, and feel free to give me any advice/tips. ^^
--
Member Application:
Name: Quartermoon. (Quarter for short).
Appearance: Quartermoon has jet black fur that could be considered somewhat thick. Although, he has a small patch of a grayish white on his lower chest.
His eyes are a light shade of a crisp, iridescent yellow, that glimmer particularly brightly in the sunlight. Quarter's body build is sturdy, but he's more lithe than buff. Because of this, his strength is most likely average, but do not underestimate him. He's actually is quite fast.
http://trooperworld.wdfiles.com/local-- ... k-wolf.jpg

Personality: Quartermoon's most notable trait is his never-ending optimism. He can always see the good out of any bleak situation, and he does his best to spread his natural sense of cheerfulness to others. He's a steadfast pack member and friend.
You might think of Quartermoon as outgoing around others with the way he talks so freely, but in reality, it takes a while for him to open up to you as a friend.
On a more negative side, he has low confidence in himself, a touch too passive, and a bit naive. But he has a good sense of humor, is incredibly light-hearted, and loves to make others happy.
When it's all said and done, Quartermoon is a true friend, and won't leave your said until the bitter end.
Notes: N/A
--
Hope this was okay! :')
I eagerly await a response.

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:27 am

Welcome to the pack, Quartermoon! Feel free to sign up for the site and post your bio whenever you can.

(Also, it's absolutely fine that you haven't RP'ed wolves before, I'm sure you'll do fine :wink: And if you have questions, feel free to ask. )

EDIT: The high ranks will be closing on September 7th! After that, they will have to be earned.

Animewolf999
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Animewolf999 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:40 pm

I'm enjoying this pack more than I first anticipated, So glad I joined! Can't wait for the event to really get into gear and for all the new members to get settled. Oh, and BTW, I think I stated this before but, like Quartermoon, I haven't role-played before (though in my case not at all ) so if I do something weird just let me know.

Belated welcomes to all the new members as well.

--AnimeWolf999/Rhododendron.

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:46 pm

The high ranks are now CLOSED. Additionally, the rank "Mender" has now been moved from the high-ranks to the mid-ranks.

On another note, the RP event has officially begun and is going good so far. We are still looking for new, active members to join, as well.

(also, thank you, Rho. I'm glad you're liking the pack so far :D )