/-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 8/30

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Would you like to Join?

Absolutely, submitted my form :)
54%
Perhaps...I'll submit a friend/enemy form for now ;)
15%
No, thank you :(
31%

Total votes: 13

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Re: /-|Cast Away|-\ M: 8 ACCEPTING - MP Offline! Updated 7/2

Post by Kyak » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:22 am

ZambIT wrote:
Hey...don't feel bad.That was only a idea.Do you know before 3 hours and now I'm continue trying to download the patch in the launcher.I always have a bad internet. :mrgreen:

EDIT:I really don't have an internet on my computer.I have only on my phone....I'm using it by Wi-Fi hotspot with creating my server!
There's a new patch out? I'll have to check it out. I'm heading out tonight for a four hour drive. Shoot me.
Last edited by Kyak on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

I do requests, shoot me a PM if you'd like a profile pic.

FuzzyDesertPaw

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:27 am

Kyak wrote:
ZambIT wrote:
Hey...don't feel bad.That was only a idea.Do you know before 3 hours and now I'm continue trying to download the patch in the launcher.I always have a bad internet. :mrgreen:

EDIT:I really don't have an internet on my computer.I have only on my phone....I'm using it by Wi-Fi hotspot with creating my server!
[color=#FFCC00}There's a new patch out? I'll have to check it out. I'm heading out tonight for a four hour drive. Shoot me.[/color]
Wait no! Now I have new pc,so I'm trying to install the 2.7.2 patch on my win 10...

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:54 am

FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:
Kyak wrote:
ZambIT wrote:

[color=#FFCC00}There's a new patch out? I'll have to check it out. I'm heading out tonight for a four hour drive. Shoot me.[/color]
Wait no! Now I have new pc,so I'm trying to install the 2.7.2 patch on my win 10...
Ooooooh I see.
"I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friends - bitter, empty, hollow, dark, and lonely." -'We Need Each Other' by Sanctus Real

FuzzyDesertPaw

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:01 am

Kyak wrote: Shoot me.
I'll shoot you!! Hehe joking.
Last edited by FuzzyDesertPaw on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:30 pm

FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:
I'll shoot you!! Hehe joking..
That "..." is concerning.

FuzzyDesertPaw

Post by FuzzyDesertPaw » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 am

Kyak wrote:
FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:
I'll shoot you!! Hehe joking..
Edit: I'm so sorry I forgot about the spam.Can you delete the last 2 posts?
Last edited by FuzzyDesertPaw on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 am

FuzzyDesertPaw wrote:
Kyak wrote:
FuzzyDesertPaw wrote: I'll shoot you!! Hehe joking..
Sorry *Fixing*
Please make sure you have at least three words (not counting those in quotes) in your posts, otherwise they will be considered spam.

And again, try to stay on the topic of your pack. Unrelated general chat can be done on the
General Discussion thread or in private messages. While I understand it can be easy to drift off into other areas of conversation and that it doesn't seem like much has really happened here that is "off-topic", pack threads are not chatrooms and it does become a problem when posts on a thread become unrelated to the actual thing it was created for, especially when a reminder has already been given out recently about it.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Everyone can expect a session sometime this weekend. It's been busy lately and hopefully I have a descent break hehe. I think we will finish the hunt and hang back in the pack den for a bit before a predator makes themselves known. Should be a nice plot.

Kyak
Pup
Pup

Post by Kyak » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:23 am

ZambIT wrote:Everyone can expect a session sometime this weekend. It's been busy lately and hopefully I have a descent break hehe. I think we will finish the hunt and hang back in the pack den for a bit before a predator makes themselves known. Should be a nice plot.
Sounds good. I've been on vacay for the past week or so, so I haven't been on the forums that much. However, it doesn't seem like there was a lot of chat anyway! XD

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:20 pm

Okay so, how about we schedule something based on our currect availability? That way we can work something out BEFORE I make other plans hehe. Life is well, but busy. I want to do a plot with a visiting pack, so four on four i think. You can act out a character that belongs to a pack we will call The Carceron Pack. Only four of you max though, first come, first serve. The plot will be that this new pack comes into our territory and we as the wolves of Cast Away, need to defend our lands. We will wait to see who join the server for this before we pick a day to do it. That way we can make amends if need be. Post who you would like to participate as and when the best will be for you to join us.

8/30 So the mobile version is just around the corner. Hopefully it will make for a better interaction with people going online hehe.