The Packs of True Calling

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Packs of the Yellowstone Valley ~ True Calling ~ Fate

Post by Meridean » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:58 am

Name: Fissure
Pack: Ruby Pack (Alpha female)
Appearance: Thanks to her large build, Fissure can easily be intimidating in the end. Her fur consists of grey and brown hues. The grey hues gives her a facemask and across her back, while the brown colors line the rest of her body moving toward a tan hue the further down someone looks. Another mixture of color that is located on her back is white, so the white and grey colors intermingle. Her muzzle is partly white before the bridge of her nose is a deep brown coloration. Her eyes are a mixture of both brown and orange, shining brightly and easily showing what she is feeling at the time. The tip of her tail is so dark that it might as well be a black color. On her right shoulder however, there is a large scar that is obvious through her thick amount of fur.

http://picturebypali.deviantart.com/art ... -195619218
Personality: At first glance, Fissure may seem to be quite calm when it comes to those around her. While those that know her, that is far from being the case. Fissure can be extremely aggressive toward those that don't give her the respect that she deserves, acting more with body language than with actual speak. She holds her rank very seriously, using it to her advantage and to show those that with her large build, that she can take down some of the toughest opponents. She enjoys being alone for a lot of her life, and only seeks out her packmates when she has the urge to communicate with someone. She isn't exactly a dictator, but what she will not tolerate is respect and will quickly punish those that think that they have the right to go against her. There may be doubts about her though, due to her young age, only being around 3 years of age. Even she has doubts about if she is a good enough leader and if she is capable of making the right decisions. Fissure is quick to jump to conclusions sometimes, which can lead to dire consequences if she makes the wrong move. This doesn't mean she is ill minded though, as she is quite smart when it comes to strategies. When it comes to interactions with others, her voice is usually filled with some form of sarcasm, Fissure being an expert in pushing the buttons of those around her.
Notes: If you want another example of what she looks like, she is my current avatar
Avatar made by the amazing TheInfinite <3
Join this amazing Roleplay website!
bearbonesrp.com

Chinuk
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chinuk » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:19 pm

--
Last edited by Chinuk on Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aqgaming
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aqgaming » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Name:Aqgaming
Pack:amethyst
Appearance:Aqgaming is a brave wold who is finding a pup to raise up pups and to defend he can do anything for his pack
Personality:it is a lone wolf who is roaming around areas finding packs for food and pups
Notes:none

Rumulus
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rumulus » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:00 pm

Name: Rumulus

Pack: Golden

Appearance: At first glance, one would take note of the various scars scattered along the brute's form above anything else. Running down the right side of his neck roughly halfway is a jagged scar less than a quarter inch wide from his near death experience. Unfortunately, due to improper healing, the flesh surrounding it became numb and he lost all feeling in the area making it difficult to detect injury to that side of his neck. It is one of the more prominent disfigurements of flesh that his body is laced with, most of which can be seen easier on his face and snout area with the rest covered by his fur. Rum's black pelt melts into a mix of dark browns that appear much richer in direct sunlight as opposed to his home in the shadows. Once one looks past the ruggedness of the male the next, and perhaps more pleasant feature, they can rest their eyes on would be a pair of warm honey gold hues staring back. Aside from looking a little gnarly and having an intriguing gaze Rum is on the average side as far as height is concerned standing roughly seventy-seven centimeters at the shoulder. His build is mostly toned, borderline lean even, making him certainly not one of the strongest wolves but still very capable.

Personality: Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.

Notes:
[highlight=]you must not fight too often with one enemy,
or
you will teach him all your art of war
[/highlight]

DripDropp
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Droplet

Re: The Packs of True Calling | Fate

Post by DripDropp » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi, is there a pack link?
Droplet
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· wнιтe rιver wolғ pαcĸ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
The river is everywhere

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:04 pm

From what I can tell, it has been a while since this pack has seen activity from its pack leader. Normally, I would lock this, but as BrigganFourFallen does appear to have logged in very recently I will leave it open and contact them about the fate of the pack thread. Until there is clarity about that, I would discourage any further posts.

Jadeseeker
Pup
Pup

Post by Jadeseeker » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey Anduril; nice to meet you!

I'll admit it's been a while since I've been working on this, due to my attention on other projects of mine, but I've recently regained my interest in WolfQuest and True Calling and would like to continue dedicating time to this pack. I've made a few recent updates and begun official development on the book series, and I look forward to seeing what this might become.

Thank you!

A note to everyone inside the pack: Please note that I have recently made vast updates to the packs, and it is likely this trend will continue as I develop True Calling further. It would be a good idea to continue to review the current information and reapply your wolf if you would like to, as well as contact me if you have any questions. You should have also received a roleplay invitation via your private messaging system.

Please also note my recent change in username, from BrigganFourFallen to Jadeseeker.

:raven: Jadeseeker :raven:

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: The Packs of True Calling

Post by paperpaws » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:58 am

Ah, thank you for the swift and clear response before I even got the chance to PM you about it :) It is good to hear you wish to carry on with your pack; I will obviously leave it unlocked then. Best of luck with your book series!

xc92u3

Re: The Packs of True Calling

Post by xc92u3 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 am

I don't know how old this is and I don't know what it means to bump dead threads, but I MUST be part of a story!
Name: Stellar
Pack: Onyx
Appearance: He is the color of dust, dark, dark grey, black, and a few dustings of white on chest and white underbelly. Fairly large.
Personality: He's mean and harsh, can be violent. <-- *CAN*. He used to be a big part of a story that I'M writing in Word, just I don't want it to BE published. It's kinda private... dunno why. He's also from my very first RP with a friend in WQ. She came up with his name and all, I came up with the rest. He's the bad guy in my story. He's not very good at convincing anyone to do anything if he's weak, though.
Notes: Yeah, he wasn't just a bad guy, but he was the leader of the pack! Along with Sol, his mate. I'd like him to be the male alpha for Onyx, if that's possible. :D It's so different, being a villain, plus a male!