aditi | new & recruiting | m5

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Meowlody

aditi | new & recruiting | m5

Post by Meowlody » Fri May 20, 2016 8:56 am

deleted please remove
Last edited by Meowlody on Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Re: aditi | new & recruiting | m3

Post by Shakespearmint » Fri May 20, 2016 10:05 am

name // Alael
age // 4 years
personality // Very much a mild-mannered wolf, Alael is calm and genuine. She isn't prone to fits of anger nor is she one to use her words sharply. While she is not without a breaking point, Alael believes a peaceful solution must always be sought before resorting to violence (except when considering snakes. She stands firmly by the idea that they are the scum of the earth).
While she knows she cannot always win the favor of those around her, Alael tries to be agreeable and get along with everyone. Due to her distaste for conflict, she can be something of a pushover, though on some issues she will remain grounded in her beliefs, so that not even the strongest adversity will shake them (see the comment on snakes above).
Fitting her desire to be a healer, she feels that no life is more precious than another. Regardless of whether or not she gets along with someone, if she sees them in need of aid, she will put aside any differences and help however she can.
She has an extensive knowlege of herbs and healing mixtures which she has gained through much time spent learning them. 

physical description // Small in stature, Alael is most certainly not a physically intimidating wolf (not that she'd want to be). Her pelt is a soft cream color, with darker tan patches on her back, and her kind eyes are a similar pale hue.
rank wanted // Midikí
other // This looks like a really unique group (and your site is so pretty :) )!

mellifluous
Pup
Pup
Name: Raven

Post by mellifluous » Fri May 20, 2016 11:52 am

hhh the thread looks so pretty with colored ranks you added!! also, hope you get accepted, Alael! (love your avatr, btw, alael.)

— ryana

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Fri May 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Shakespearmint wrote:name // Alael
age // 4 years
personality // Very much a mild-mannered wolf, Alael is calm and genuine. She isn't prone to fits of anger nor is she one to use her words sharply. While she is not without a breaking point, Alael believes a peaceful solution must always be sought before resorting to violence (except when considering snakes. She stands firmly by the idea that they are the scum of the earth).
While she knows she cannot always win the favor of those around her, Alael tries to be agreeable and get along with everyone. Due to her distaste for conflict, she can be something of a pushover, though on some issues she will remain grounded in her beliefs, so that not even the strongest adversity will shake them (see the comment on snakes above).
Fitting her desire to be a healer, she feels that no life is more precious than another. Regardless of whether or not she gets along with someone, if she sees them in need of aid, she will put aside any differences and help however she can.
She has an extensive knowlege of herbs and healing mixtures which she has gained through much time spent learning them. 

physical description // Small in stature, Alael is most certainly not a physically intimidating wolf (not that she'd want to be). Her pelt is a soft cream color, with darker tan patches on her back, and her kind eyes are a similar pale hue.
rank wanted // Midikí
other // This looks like a really unique group (and your site is so pretty :) )!

Welcome to aditi Aleal! Nice to see some quick interest in the new pack! Feel free to sign up and add a biography whenever you get the chance!

[ farlaince ]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by [ farlaince ] » Fri May 20, 2016 2:56 pm

uggghh i love the skin. i've seen it posted on shine before and just totally fell in love with it. i haven't roleplayed ina while tho. i might consider joining. one reason being it's hosted with jcink! i love jcink. a lot of wolfquest players seem to be, i presume, intimidated by the different, lesser used by wq roleplayers, forum host. i'm in love with jcink and code mostly dohtml. anyway, yeah, expect a possible new member!

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Fri May 20, 2016 3:39 pm

[ farlaince ] wrote:uggghh i love the skin. i've seen it posted on shine before and just totally fell in love with it. i haven't roleplayed ina while tho. i might consider joining. one reason being it's hosted with jcink! i love jcink. a lot of wolfquest players seem to be, i presume, intimidated by the different, lesser used by wq roleplayers, forum host. i'm in love with jcink and code mostly dohtml. anyway, yeah, expect a possible new member!

Its nice to see your interest in aditi! Looking forward to your application!

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Fri May 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Yay, I can't wait to get going! Glad to be able to join. And thank you for the compliment, -eos!

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sat May 21, 2016 4:11 am

Shakespearmint wrote:Yay, I can't wait to get going! Glad to be able to join. And thank you for the compliment, -eos!

Placed your account within the Midiki rankings/group - looking forward to reading your biography. All mine are still incomplete, but there are some open threads should you wish to jump right into roleplay!

Updates
- Mentor programe has been mentioned, would love to get some input from you guys!
- Shop is complete, but the points system is still a WIP
- Biography's from pending members don't need to be completed before posting in the roleplay, but will need completing eventually!

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm

name // Meridean
age // 4 years
personality // Stubborn: One of the many words that can explain how this fae acts around others. Very few are able to sway what she thinks when it comes to what she believes in. Sometimes she just goes off and does what she wants when she feels like it will better the situation for everyone. Meridean is more of the wolf to get up and do something that others are afraid to say or do.
Introverted: Meridean has always really been the quiet type when it comes to others. She's found more often walking around the territory than anything else instead of socializing with others. Very few know a lot about her because of this, and she wishes to keep it that way simply because she doesn't want others taking advantage of her. This makes her very paranoid of others, but she hides it as much as possible, often wearing a simple neutral expression on her face.
Calm minded: It takes a lot to be able to get onto her nerves, although there are sometimes where she just isn't feeling a attitude and will quickly snap at them. Meridean is never afraid to show just how powerful she is when it comes to it, especially if someone considers her to be weak. When she's around her packmates though, she keeps calm and tries not to get irritated by what others says.
Over protective: This female can be extremely protective of those that she actually cares about, almost to the point of hovering around them to make sure that nothing happens to them. She will be quick to jump to their defense, and would even be willing to die for those that she cares about. If there is someone that is going to end up getting themselves hurt, and she doesn't know them very well, she will let them get hurt simply because of the fact it will teach them a lesson not to do it again. However, if the situation seems like it is life threatening, she will easily step in to do her job.
Calculative: Even though her large build seems to show that she is mostly brawn then brain, she is actually quite intuitive when it comes to making battle strategies. She mostly chooses battle strategies that will have the least casualties, and will often go for the ones that include stealth, even when she isn't great at it. Meridean doesn't often voice her plans though without being directed, and will often just go off and grab some wolves to do the plan herself.
Social anxiety: Her introvert personality also creates social anxiety for her. She will stay at the edge of large group gatherings, and remains fairly quiet during large discussions unless someone is saying something ridiculous and she will correct them. She becomes almost awkward when others become incredibly nice to her, or even make attempts to get to know about her personality and her history. Meridean will often try to walk away from these situations, trying to keep away from those that are trying to get too close, afraid that her barriers will fall in the process.

physical description // Meridean belongs to the grey wolf subspecies, Timber wolf. Timber wolves are one of the largest wolf subspecies that exist, and this means that Meridean weighs in around 125lbs, and is approximately 30 inches tall at the shoulders. The hues of her coat consist of many different colorations, mostly including off white, dark brown, and even black colorations across her body. Her chest and the bottom half of her body, including her legs and paws have the white hues that blend with the darker colors that are across her back and face. The bridge of her muzzle has a light brown color and then toward her forehead it turns into a darker brown even black color. Black and light brown cover the top half of her body, and the tip of her tail is completely black. Looking at her orbs, they are essentially a usual yellow hue that is standard when it come to colors of eyes in the lupine species.The consistency of her fur is quite thick, almost as if it maintains its thick winter coat all throughout the year. This means that Meridean can often be found near bodies of water where she can cool down from hotter temperatures. Due to her slightly aggressive attitude toward those that she doesn't know, she has acquired scars over the years. On her right shoulder, there are several lines of scars, but they are mostly hidden beneath her thick fur. Then on her stomach, there is a large scar that spans from one side to another. Finally looking at her left ear, there is a large tear where she had been attacked.
rank wanted // Prostatis or Tritos ^.^
other // I love the layout of the website so far! Very interesting! Sorry if my joining thread is a little long xP
Avatar made by the amazing TheInfinite <3
Join this amazing Roleplay website!
bearbonesrp.com

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sun May 22, 2016 3:33 am

Meridean wrote:name // Meridean
age // 4 years
personality // Stubborn: One of the many words that can explain how this fae acts around others. Very few are able to sway what she thinks when it comes to what she believes in. Sometimes she just goes off and does what she wants when she feels like it will better the situation for everyone. Meridean is more of the wolf to get up and do something that others are afraid to say or do.
Introverted: Meridean has always really been the quiet type when it comes to others. She's found more often walking around the territory than anything else instead of socializing with others. Very few know a lot about her because of this, and she wishes to keep it that way simply because she doesn't want others taking advantage of her. This makes her very paranoid of others, but she hides it as much as possible, often wearing a simple neutral expression on her face.
Calm minded: It takes a lot to be able to get onto her nerves, although there are sometimes where she just isn't feeling a attitude and will quickly snap at them. Meridean is never afraid to show just how powerful she is when it comes to it, especially if someone considers her to be weak. When she's around her packmates though, she keeps calm and tries not to get irritated by what others says.
Over protective: This female can be extremely protective of those that she actually cares about, almost to the point of hovering around them to make sure that nothing happens to them. She will be quick to jump to their defense, and would even be willing to die for those that she cares about. If there is someone that is going to end up getting themselves hurt, and she doesn't know them very well, she will let them get hurt simply because of the fact it will teach them a lesson not to do it again. However, if the situation seems like it is life threatening, she will easily step in to do her job.
Calculative: Even though her large build seems to show that she is mostly brawn then brain, she is actually quite intuitive when it comes to making battle strategies. She mostly chooses battle strategies that will have the least casualties, and will often go for the ones that include stealth, even when she isn't great at it. Meridean doesn't often voice her plans though without being directed, and will often just go off and grab some wolves to do the plan herself.
Social anxiety: Her introvert personality also creates social anxiety for her. She will stay at the edge of large group gatherings, and remains fairly quiet during large discussions unless someone is saying something ridiculous and she will correct them. She becomes almost awkward when others become incredibly nice to her, or even make attempts to get to know about her personality and her history. Meridean will often try to walk away from these situations, trying to keep away from those that are trying to get too close, afraid that her barriers will fall in the process.

physical description // Meridean belongs to the grey wolf subspecies, Timber wolf. Timber wolves are one of the largest wolf subspecies that exist, and this means that Meridean weighs in around 125lbs, and is approximately 30 inches tall at the shoulders. The hues of her coat consist of many different colorations, mostly including off white, dark brown, and even black colorations across her body. Her chest and the bottom half of her body, including her legs and paws have the white hues that blend with the darker colors that are across her back and face. The bridge of her muzzle has a light brown color and then toward her forehead it turns into a darker brown even black color. Black and light brown cover the top half of her body, and the tip of her tail is completely black. Looking at her orbs, they are essentially a usual yellow hue that is standard when it come to colors of eyes in the lupine species.The consistency of her fur is quite thick, almost as if it maintains its thick winter coat all throughout the year. This means that Meridean can often be found near bodies of water where she can cool down from hotter temperatures. Due to her slightly aggressive attitude toward those that she doesn't know, she has acquired scars over the years. On her right shoulder, there are several lines of scars, but they are mostly hidden beneath her thick fur. Then on her stomach, there is a large scar that spans from one side to another. Finally looking at her left ear, there is a large tear where she had been attacked.
rank wanted // Prostatis or Tritos ^.^
other // I love the layout of the website so far! Very interesting! Sorry if my joining thread is a little long xP

Lovely biography here! Accepted! Welcome to aditi! I'll stick you within the Prostatis ranks for the time being, Feel free to make an account and post a biography whenever! Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

mellifluous
Pup
Pup
Name: Raven

Re: aditi | new & recruiting | m5

Post by mellifluous » Sun May 22, 2016 2:23 pm

welcome to the pack, meridean!

−− ryana

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Sun May 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Ah thanks you guys! Can't wait either! :D
Avatar made by the amazing TheInfinite <3
Join this amazing Roleplay website!
bearbonesrp.com

Archangel Azrael
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Daddy.

Post by Archangel Azrael » Mon May 23, 2016 7:37 am

This thread seems super interesting. You have gained a stalker. Mwahahaha
"Your black wings,
Frighten me;
Your raging, golden eyes,
Petrify me,
Your sadistic heart;"
Tortures me;
But I love it all,
Terrifyingly.
Sig/An Excerpt from an RP

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Mon May 23, 2016 10:28 am

Archangel Azrael wrote:This thread seems super interesting. You have gained a stalker. Mwahahaha

Happy to have you stalking aditi! The more the merrier!