Meadow Pack | *Updated June 20th, '18

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
BlueApples
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Meadow Pack | *Updated May 25th

Post by BlueApples » Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Name: Ebony
Physical characteristics: Runt of his litter, Ebony appears smaller than most males his age. He is slender but well muscled. His fur is a nearly solid dark brown color with lighter areas of fur around his muzzle, chest, belly and legs. Eyes are small, round and amber-brown in color.
Species: Eastern Timber wolf
Personality: Extroverted, outgoing; childish and oblivious at times; energetic, brash; trusting, gullible; peace-oriented, tries to avoid fights if they can be; kind-hearted, playful
History: [Brief Version] Ebony was born into a small, nomadic pack; during which his parents settled in the northern territory of Slough Creek to raise him and his littermates. Being the smallest and weakest of the three pups Ebony was often fed last and received less attention. His mother and father honestly believed he wouldn’t survive the winter and hoped to spare themselves the pain of losing him by being distance. His older siblings of a prior litter were the ones to interact and play with him until his adolescence.
By the time Spring graced the land it the clear Ebony would not die due to weakness. At this point his parents began to care for him as they did their other pups and acted as if nothing ever happened. He was trained to hunt alongside his brothers, and though he wasn’t as strong as they were he pulled his weight nonetheless. Still his lingering weakness designated him as the group’s Omega.
At the age of 2 and half years Ebony left his pack to seek out a better life elsewhere.
Extra I’m in the EST timezone and I would absolutely love to take part in the one-on-one interview. My schedule is pretty lax at the moment so whenever is fine.
Desired rank? Subordinate - Hunter/Scout OR Omega; he suits either role
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Of course

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Re: Meadow Pack | *Updated May 25th

Post by brownwolf » Thu May 26, 2016 11:51 pm

BlueApples, thanks for your application! I'll send you a PM and we can move on to the interview :)

-forum updated-
Auburn, Leader of Meadow Pack

Rogue_Vengence
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Meadow Pack | *Updated June 13th

Post by Rogue_Vengence » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Name: Cyrus
Physical characteristics: He is what some may describe as a tri-colored wolf. His main thick coat is a dark black, though there are some white features such as on his face and muzzle, legs and neck. He also has a brownish tint during some of the transitions from white to black. He has hungry golden eyes as if daggers looking straight through you. He has a muscular build, from fighting and doing what he could to survive. He is of typical height for a male grey wolf.
Species: Grey wolf, but not a purebred
Personality: ||Bold|| ||Sarcastic|| ||Observant|| ||Arrogant|| ||Dark|| ||Cold|| ||Loyal||
History: He doesn't talk much of his past, givin he's not much of a talker in general. Perhaps you can find out later in the rp? :)
Extra: N/A
Desired rank?: He is middle class and stand more on the protector side rather than hunter.
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes!
Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel my heart?

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Re: Meadow Pack | *Updated August 15th

Post by brownwolf » Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Some info has been put up on the homepage with a few announcements! If you are an active member, check it out! :wolf:

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:48 am

Name: Meadow Eclipse
Physical characteristics: Black and reddish fur with bright green eyes
Species: North American Grey Wolf
Personality: Determined and loyal, yet can be gentle
History: To be revealed in RP (it's more mysterious that way lol)
Extra Nope! ^^
Desired rank? Middle Class
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes I do!
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

LungDrac

Post by LungDrac » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:51 pm

Hey WithSanity, one of the pack members here.

Our pack has been inactive for over a month ... I'm not sure what's going on. I'll try to get in contact with everyone.

Chloebell246
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chloebell246 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Name: Sky
Physical characteristics: Sky has soft white and beautiful fur sky blue eyes and very small in size compared to other wolves and is very weak but makes up for it in speed.
Species: Sky is a grey wolf and an arctic wolf mix.
Personality: Playful, curious, loves pups, a little shy, tends to follow rules but sometimes her curiosity can get her to not listen at times, can be serious sometimes mostly depends on the situation, a very caring and loving wolf and overall she almost has the personality of a pup
History: Sky was born with a happy family with her father Grey mother Bell sister Rose and brothers Red (Red was adopted) and Bear her best friend was a male wolf named Storm. But one day when she was 1 1/2 years old a forest fire came which separated her from her pack and when she returned to the pack territory everyone was gone.
Desired rank: Omega
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yes

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:44 am

LungDrac wrote:Hey WithSanity, one of the pack members here.

Our pack has been inactive for over a month ... I'm not sure what's going on. I'll try to get in contact with everyone.
Oh, thanks for telling me! Just PM me when you find out! Thanks again!
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Re: Meadow Pack | *Updated December 26th

Post by brownwolf » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Hello Chloebell246 and FocyThePirate!

I appreciate the both of you taking an interest into this pack. I know I am responding very late to your applications, but I am still alive ;> In the recent months I've been dealing with a lot, but during my winter break I have decided to check back in so here I am!
At any rate, I would love to get into contact with both of you. If you are still interested in joining please comment a reply so I am aware that you want to join! Then we will continue the process from there.

Thank you for your patience.
~AB

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:42 pm

I still want to join!!

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:24 pm

FocyThePirate~ Sent you a PM!

Paradiigm

Post by Paradiigm » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:58 pm

Brownwolf... i did not get your pm...

Chloebell246
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Chloebell246 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:13 pm

I'd still like to join.

brownwolf
Pup
Pup

Post by brownwolf » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:37 am

FocythePirate and Chloebell246-- I am so sorry you did not get my PM. I thought I had sent out the message to the two of you, but apparently it did not send. My apologies! I will be resending you the messages.

Winter-Back
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Winter-Back » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:16 am

Name: Dustie
Physical characteristics:a dark brown wolf with black around the face, paws, back, and tail. She has a small patch of white fur on her chest and yellow eyes.
Species: Grey Wolf https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/198488/ ... d7f0_L.jpg
Personality: A very submissive but social wolf, she will usually only speak when spoken too. She's good at reading her fellow pack members so she can brace for any lash-outs.
History: Growing up she was just always the weakest and most submissive, until she became the omega. She did her best to make sure she was useful on the hunts by herding the elk towards any slower and stronger wolves.
Extra:
Desired rank?: Omega
Do you recognize that you will be accountable for abiding by Pack and Application rules? Yep