*~~Bending Willows Pack~~*(OPEN and accepting members!)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
-Amsel-

*~~Bending Willows Pack~~*(OPEN and accepting members!)

Post by -Amsel- » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:12 pm

*~~Bending Willows Pack~~*

*The willows bend in the storm*
*Will you do the same?*
~Intoduction~

Welcome, traveller. are you looking for a place to call home? A place where you will be safe and out of harms way?
If that is so, then this is not the place.
We, the pack of Bending Willows, are restless wanderers that never stay in the same place for more than a week,
thus we have many adventures on the way. Will you join our band of wanderers? If so, please read on.

~History~
The original pack of the Willows was lead by the great leader, Falcon. The old pack was known for causing trouble where-ever they went, and then dissapearing after the damage was done. Unfortunatly (or fortunatly for some.) the pack fell apart in a most brutal way; by all the members turning on each-other and fighting until they were all either left dead, injured or fleeing. Though nobody knows exactly why they turned on each-other, some say it was because the lack of order within the pack, as unrelated wolves tend to get on each others nerves. the leader of the new Willows pack did not intend for that to happen again, so ranks and rules were put up to keep order. I believe you will find them in the next section.
Ranks & Rules.
these are the rules that ALL members must abide by:
1. follow the WQ rules, as we will be doing the RP on the WQ roleplay thread found in general WQ disscusson.
2. TRY to obey your higher-ups. but remember, this is a group of rowdy rouges, so I don't expect much.
3. respect all roleplayers in the RP, and try not to start useless fights.
4. keep your desriptions mostly realistic. I do not mind unrealistic eye colors, but please no wings or "Silcky white fur that smells of lavender." or the like.
5. Nobody is perfect. so please make your character have at least one bad/unhelpful trait.
6. have fun!

Ranks: they are arranged from highest to lowest. at the time, all high ranks (Exept the Alpha) are open. grab 'em up fast!.

Alpha:
the leader of the pack. like in all other packs, the leader decides what goes on. this wolf must be able to handle pressure and tough situations. all other wolves respect and obey this wolf (or are at least supposed to.)
Alpha: (Ravenwolf2) Kassha.

Co-leader:
this wolf is a second-of-command of sorts. they have almost as much power as the Alpha and must have some of the same qualities, like bravery and loyalty.
Co-leader: Atlas.

Advisor:
this wolf often helps the Alpha or Co-leader with big decisions. they must be at least a little wise and a bit brave.
Advisors:
OPEN!
OPEN!

Healer:
this wolf has little say in what happens in the pack. they try to heal the sick or wounded to the best of their ability, they must have some knowlage of healing and the like. most have a kind and caring heart.
Healer:
OPEN!

Delta:
Does not have nearly as much power as the Alpha or Co-leader. often leads hunts or exploring parties. any personality of wolf can take this job, but it is helpful if they have some sort of leader-like qualities.
Deltas:
OPEN!
OPEN!

Elder:
these wolves have been through many years, and therefore deserve some rest. however, every great once and a while they will go on a exploration party or hunt. they have to be at least six years old to qualify for this rank.
Elders:
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!

Follower:
just like it sounds, this wolf has little say in what happens in the pack. these wolves go on hunts and exploring parties. they can be any type of wolf.
Followers:
OPEN! (there can be an infinite amount of followers.)

Adolescent:
young wolves with plenty of bounce. must be one year or younger, once they age up enough they will become followers and may work their way up in the ranks.
Adolescents:
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!
OPEN!

Omega:
these wolves have done something horribly wrong in the pack to get this dishonerable rank. they eat last and work hardest. however, if they do something truly amazing to help the pack they can work their way back up.
Omegas:
Squirrel.
OPEN!
OPEN!

Applications.
If you like what you see and would like to join, then great! please just fill out the form below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
name:
Age(months or years):
Mental discription(at least one flaw.):
History(you don't have to put one if you don't want.):
Other:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here's mine:
name: Kassha.
Age(months or years): 3 1/2 years.
Mental discription (at least one flaw.): A bit harsh on those she dosn't trust or have done something wrong in her eyes, but often apologizes after a while. she is the sort of wolf who is trustworthy and it is good to be on her good side and can be a great friend, but sometimes her gruff side outweighs her nice side, so she can't usually keep friends for very long.
physical discription: sleek, hard muscles are hidden under her scruffy, grey and tawny-brown coat, making her quite strong and an excellent runner. however, she lacks in the stamina department and is often left behind in long hunts. she has amber eyes with gold flecks and, as I stated before, a scruffy coat of varied greys and browns.
History (you don't have to put one if you don't want to.): when she was young she was told stories about the great Willow pack and dreamt about leading a new Pack of Willows, as she believed that the way the old pack lived was the way wolves ought to live. when she was three years old she left her pack to persue her dream of remaking the Bending Willows pack. since then she has wandered the mountainous land trying to find followers.
other: Nope.
Other
1: I might start up an open game every once and a while, mostly on weekends. but if that dosen't work for you then post it here or send me a PM and we can get something set up. (I will usually set up a 2.7 game, but if you don't have 2.7 then we will figure something out so everybody can play.)
2: if you have some sort of plot idea (Of course it has to be appropriate and follow the rules.) then either post it here or send me a PM. we need a good plot to keep the pack going!
3: Thank you for taking an interest in my pack! I hope to see you there!
Last edited by -Amsel- on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Re: *~~Bending Willows Pack~~*

Post by BlueEverest » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:55 am

Great Job with the pack I'm thinking about joining

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Thanks! I look forward to roleplaying with you if you decide to join!

renny uwu
Pup
Pup
Name: Renn, Renee, Copper

Post by renny uwu » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Love this layout ^^ May think about joining in the future. [:

N̷o̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ is going to be with you
s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿̿ʏ̲̲̿ you will have to be a̧̪͍̫̼͇̕͡l̻̮̠͕̦̙o̸̴͉̼̗͞n̵̴̡̫̯̥͕̟̻̟e̯̰̘̝̟̜

avatar/sig © renny uwu/twinlinskis

Ahawi
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ahawi » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Hiya, don't know if you're still looking for people, and I'm very new to this site, but I figure I'll give it a shot!

Name: Ahawi
Age(months or years): 3 years
Physical discription: Ahawi is a brown, bordering red-ish colored wolf with a lithe body. He has yellow eyes and a deep howl.
Mental discription(at least one flaw.): Ahawi is a very loyal wolf, to the point where it can get him into trouble with rivals. He has a mischievous personality, and loves a good wrestle or practical joke, but hates it when no one listens when he speaks, making him a little hot-headed. What he lacks in strength, he makes up for in speed and stamina.
Rank: co-leader if that's open? But I'm alright with any position.

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Yup! I'm still accepting members! therefore you are accepted into the pack as co-leader. feel free to start roleplaying your character on the WQ RP thread in WQ general discussion

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Re: *~~Bending Willows Pack~~*(OPEN and accepting members!)

Post by Dragonbot » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:48 pm

Name: Squirrel
Physical description: cream colored fur, brown fur on face. Permanently injured back left leg
Mental description: Kind, considerate, a bit of a pushover. Gives in easily and is extremely nervous.
Other:
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:21 pm

hrskoala -- You're accepted! welcome to the pack as Omega! Feel free to start RolePlaying on the WolfQuest RP thread at any time.
(heh, Squirrels sounds quite a bit like another character already on the thread, but I guess that's OK)

Ahawi -- Since you have not roleplayed/responded since being accepted, I am taking you off the member list, thus opening up the Co-leader spot. If you would like to re-join, you are more than welcome :wink: .

_Atlas
Pup
Pup

Post by _Atlas » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:13 pm

(Since I really want to play some more in the RP and more in general in an active pack, I set up a new wolf! I have not really figured him out completely, since I invented him quickly, so maybe I'll add something as we proceed)

Name: Atlas
Physical description: (inspirational picture) Very tall wolf, but with slender body. Light fur color, with darker markings and bright cyan eyes (quick markings scheme)
Mental description: Extremely calm wolf, he likes to observe and listen over talking. He also likes to lay down with his head held high, ears tilted forward and front paws crossed. Atlas looks cold-hearted, but only because he's able to think rationally even during difficult situations. He always puts other's good over his own, so he could find himself in danger because his need of protecting his close fellows at all costs. He's frequently too solitary and lost in his thoughts, often gloomy. It's hard to gain his full trust, but once showed him valor, he devotes himself to the other wolf/wolves.
History: (let's keep the mystery for now ;) I don't have really clear his background, so I'll make it up while playing as him, maybe following other's potential questions)
Other: (? don't know what it means XD)
Last edited by _Atlas on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(click the names for pictures)
---
єνєℓ: вυттєя ωнιтє мαℓє ωιтн ¢ιииαмσи мαякιиgѕ, ¢єяυℓєαи єуєѕ αи∂ ℓιмρ нιи∂ ℓєg
ѕιℓα: gяαу fємαℓє ωιтн ∂αякєя мαякιиgѕ, вℓυє ℓєfт єує αи∂ вяσωи яιgнт єує
αтℓαѕ: ℓιgнт мαℓє ωιтн ∂αяк gяαу мαякιиgѕ, ¢уαи єуєѕ
---

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Welcome to the pack Evel! You're accepted as Co-leader.

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Post by RedProphecies » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:26 pm

name: Kahamé
Age(months or years): 2 years
Physical discription: Dark black buff body with A scar across his face
Mental discription(at least one flaw.): A little rude and violent
Other: I'll like to work myself up if I can. I may be inactive sometimes because I have a busy schedule. otherwise, I look forward to this pack.

-Amsel-

Post by -Amsel- » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:09 am

Welcome to the pack as Delta, IsabellaPurple8! Feel free to start RPing on the WolfQuest RolePlay thread at any time.

Edit: Really sorry for the double post, but I wanted to bump this to the top so all of the members will be able to see that, due to inactivity of the most of the members, and myself, the Bending Willows Pack is now closed. Thank you all for applying, but sending in an application isn't all that's required in a pack. For some, it is to play multiplayer, and for this one, it was to roleplay here on wolfquest. But unfortunately, only a couple members did, for one reason or another. But, for the ones that did, I thank you for giving me the chance to RP with you.

heartfelt speech over, I someday hope to make another pack, but that may not be for a quite a long while.

Mods, please lock.
Last edited by valkea on Fri May 20, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Adding info from double post

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri May 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Do not double post, especially if you know it is against the rules, as you seem to do. If you have something to add, edit your previous post instead. If you need to request a lock without double posting, you can also report the thread or message a moderator with a link.

Locked by author's request.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?