The Four Clans- A Warriors Based RPG //Accepting\\

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: The Four Clans- A Warriors Based RPG //Accepting\\

Post by Koa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:28 pm

XxBlueEye22xX wrote:Thanks
Please make sure your posts are at least three words; they will be considered SPAM, otherwise.

Dragonbot
Pup
Pup

Post by Dragonbot » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Username: Hrskoala
Wolf Name: Foxpup
Desired Clan (If you wish to be a loner put 'loner' here): Sunclan
Desired rank: Pup
Appearance: Red-ish, brown fur. White belly. Ears are tipped with black fur, tail tipped with white.
Personality: Kind, easy going, often wants to prove herself. Will fight a battle to help her clan.
Do you promise to follow the Warrior Code?: Yes
Activity Level (on scale of 1 to 10): 7
What has roots as nobody sees,
Is taller than trees,
Up, up it goes,
And yet never grows?

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:39 am

I hope you're accepted Foxpup (if you aren't already)!!

~Coalpaw
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Mooncloud
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Mooncloud » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:19 pm

hrskoala wrote:Username: Hrskoala
Wolf Name: Foxpup
Desired Clan (If you wish to be a loner put 'loner' here): Sunclan
Desired rank: Pup
Appearance: Red-ish, brown fur. White belly. Ears are tipped with black fur, tail tipped with white.
Personality: Kind, easy going, often wants to prove herself. Will fight a battle to help her clan.
Activity Level (on scale of 1 to 10): 7
Hi Foxpup! Sorry for the wait; Lark/SilverSparks12 is currently away, but I can accept your character in her place. Welcome to the pack! c: You may now sign up on our website if you haven't already.

-Graystar
~Graystar, a leader of the Five Clans, RiverClan

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Mooncloud wrote:Hi Foxpup! Sorry for the wait; Lark/SilverSparks12 is currently away, but I can accept your character in her place. Welcome to the pack! c: You may now sign up on our website if you haven't already.

-Graystar
Thank you Graystar. I apologize for the delay.
This is a bit late, but TFC would like to give it's congrats to Moonpaw, our UotM for March. Great job Moonpaw! :D
Also, we are currently holding a contest for the making of our new Two-leg place (aka: Town). This new area is a special place for loners and strays alike. The due date for anyone's entries is March 24th. We invite all, even new members to participate.
For more information about our contest, click here:
http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com/t ... ce-contest
~Larkstar of The Four Clans

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Username: Meridean
Wolf Name: Bramblethorn
Desired Clan: Thunderclan
Desired rank: Warrior
Appearance:
Bramblethorn has a large build that is fairly muscular, which helps with his species of being a timber wolf. Most of coat hues on his body consist of different shades of dark brown. The light brown coloration can be seen on his muzzle, and around the base of his body while the darker hues are around his back area. Looking at his face, he has off white fur on the side of his muzzle, and that goes the same for his chest, cheek, neck, underbelly, and under his tail. His long legs also harbor the same colors on the inside of his leg while the outside of his legs are light brown. Back at his face again, his eyes are a vibrant jade color. He also has a scar on his underbelly, but thanks to his thick fur, its hard for it to be seen unless he is rolling on his back. The length of his fur is long due to his species, and has a coarse yet somewhat soft feeling to the touch. Due to his large mass, which is mostly muscle, he weighs around 125lbs, and stands 30 inches tall at the shoulder.
Personality:
Rough around the edges is one good way to explain his personality, and his name is quite fitting. He has been through a lot since he had once been a loner in his life, and taught how to fight early in his life by his father. He knows what its like to be abused by someone, and doesn't want that to happen again. He comes off as stern and serious, but he can also be incredibly be sarcastic at the worst of time. He'll make jokes about if he's on his way to death, or make references that no one really understands and crack puns. He founds himself pretty funny, and it's also hard to make someone like him break. Bramblethorn believes that family is everything, and currently doesn't know where his brother is at the moment, so he's on edge as he is staying in Thunderclan till he can come up with a plan. He likes to avoid pups since he doesn't think that he's good with them. He could also come off as lazy at times, but he is also willing to work himself to complete exhaustion to get a job done no matter what. Bramble isn't afraid to get his paws dirty for what he believes in either, and will protect those around him with his life, even if they hadn't done anything to deserve it. When he speaks, Bramble has a deep voice, but not quite to the point of being gravely. Bramble has the habit of hiding his feelings as well, bottling things up and keeping his problems from those around him. He pretends that everything is alright, but when things are actually pretty bad. He has some trust issues when it comes to those that he doesn't know too.
Activity Level (on scale of 1 to 10): 6
Avatar made by the amazing TheInfinite <3
Join this amazing Roleplay website!
bearbonesrp.com

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:51 pm

You are accepted Bramblethorn, welcome to the pack! :D
When you fill out the biography form on the website however, your wolf will have to have a normal history. This means that he will have to have been born into the clan. Don't worry though, you can buy an unusual history later on after joining in our clan's Crystal Cave.

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:11 pm

SilverSparks12 wrote:You are accepted Bramblethorn, welcome to the pack! :D
When you fill out the biography form on the website however, your wolf will have to have a normal history. This means that he will have to have been born into the clan. Don't worry though, you can buy an unusual history later on after joining in our clan's Crystal Cave.
Thank you! Yeah I noticed that when I was stalking the website haha. No worries, I'll be posting long enough to get him that interesting history.
So do I just join the site, make a biography, and join in? Do I need to make a joining thread in the Thunderclan board?
I've roleplayed on other sites and they're all a little different hahaha
bearbonesrp.com

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Yup, I see that you already posted your biography form and were accepted. Each site does do it differently, so it can get confusing at times. (^u^)
But anyways welcome to TFC, hope to Rp with you soon! :)

Meridean
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Meridean » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Ah thats awesome! And I think I'll get the hang of it sooner or later haha. Im also excited to start rping! Although, I won't be able to start till Tuesday after I get back from the road trip that I'm on :c
bearbonesrp.com

SilverSparks12
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by SilverSparks12 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:51 pm

No worries! We'll just see you when you get back. :)