|| the orchid || closed

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Miscellane
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: || тнe orcнιd || no longer accepting

Post by Miscellane » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:05 am

Yay!!! So glad to hear it's back up next running. I'm sorry I got inactive during the last bit when you changed websites. The new website what challenging for me to navigate because I don't have a computer and I use my iPad instead. Life got busy around the same time and I just didn't have time to figure out how to navigate the site. But I will definitely rejoin!

~Datura
Never tell me the odds.

mellifluous
Pup
Pup
Name: Raven

Re: || the orchid || revamped! || accepting

Post by mellifluous » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:59 pm

• As of a decision that was quickly made, TO will reopen!! It's been very quiet in my life without this sweet lil site, so both me and Inanna have decided to reopen the site! unfortunately, Camilla/sepias will not be rejoining this time, unless they decide that would like to return! For now, all but the three top ranks are opened, and we are ready for people to join or rejoin!

Of course, all biographies made by previous members were archived on the site, so any users that wish to join with a previous character can do so without the hassle of recreating a biography!

- Turan

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Re: || the orchid || closed

Post by valkea » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Locked by author's request.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?