♒Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω♒│M=13│Nᴇᴡ│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

♒Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω♒│M=13│Nᴇᴡ│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Post by LittleBrook » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:56 pm

➳__-:Creekside Shadow:-__ ➳
http://creeksideshadowpack.forumotion.co.nz/

Hello, newcomer.
Do you think you ready to take on a new kind of challenge?
This pack has been broken down many times, but it has always been built back up only by the wolves who were crazy enough to believe in it; But now Creekside Shadow faces the biggest challenge it has ever faced. Will you help this pack in need?
Many Years ago, our ancestors roamed these forest in peace, With many rocks, dens, and hiding places, they raised their offspring in these forest and meadows for many generations as there are no rivals or other competition. Prey here is abundant as well.
It has been many years since those easy going times, And now there are two large rival packs settling on each side, and every day the take more territory. The pack knows that one day they will have to start taking back the territory they have owned for hundreds of generations.

Rules:
1. This site is rated pg10 and some content may not be appropriate for anyone under the age of 10.

2. There is no swearing allowed, as stated above this site is rated pg10, keep it that way.

3. Be polite to everyone on the site.

4. Do not discuss topics that may be sensitive to some people such as religion or politics.

5. Please let us know if you are going to be absent for a certain amount of time, or leaving the site permanently.

6. You may create as many characters as you are able to keep up with. Though keep in mind any inactive characters will be removed.

7. This is a semi realistic wolf rp. No unrealistic fur colors or markings. Unrealistic eye colors are fine however.

8. Keep your wolf realistic with a good number of strengths and weaknesses please. Any overpowered characters will not be accepted.

9. Your wolf may not have supernatural powers or abilities.

10. Your wolf may not possess extra growths such as wings or horns.

11. Do not Bora Bora mod, or take control of other peoples characters.

12. You may not rp with your character until their bio has been accepted.

Pack Rankings

Below is a list of ranks that are found in the pack, as well as a brief description about each rank.

Key

|Name||Gender||Activity|

High Ranks

Alpha: There are two Alphas in a pack, a male and a female. Alphas lead the the pack, they make very important decisions and work well together. They are respected and looked up to by all other pack members.
| Brook || Female || Active |
| Staff Position || Earned |

Beta:There are two Betas in a pack, they are second in charge so if an Alpha is sick or injured the will assist in leading.
| Reyas || Female || Active |
| Staff Position || Earned |

Delta:There are four deltas in the pack. They make sure is running smoothly in the pack, and everyone is doing their jobs correctly. They take direct orders from the alphas and sometimes betas and deliver them to the wolves in the pack.
| Rustic || Male || Inactive |
| Open |
| Open |
| Open |

Middle Ranks

Warrior: A warrior defends the pack with its life, and while they are not fighting in battle they guard the den and teach Omegas some of their fighting skills.
| Anslo|| Male || Active |
| Open |
| Open |
| Open |
Hunter: The wolves who hunt for the pack. They hunt on land for animals such as Deer, elk, hares/rabbits Etc...
| Shield || Male || Active |
| Bramble || Female || Active |
| Open |

Fishers: There role is to supply the pack with fish caught from cherokee Creek. They may have to travel long distances, or just to the part of the creek nearest to the den. Fishers may also be needed on Land hunting patrols.
| Ahora || Female || Active |
|Juniper||Female||Active|
|Open |

Healer:A healer treats the sick and wounded pack members, they have a very good knowledge of herbs and other resources that can be use to heal. They are usually kind and warm hearted.
| Lucifeera|| Female || Inactive |
|Open |
|Open |
|Open |

Low ranks:

Subordinates: Subordinates are lower ranking and do jobs like look after/have pups & sometimes hunt.
|Open |

Elders:An elder is a wolf who has grow to old to fight, hunt or have pups, they enjoy sleeping and spreading their wisdom to the younger generations.
|Open |

Pups: A pup is a wolf less than six months old, once they are six months old they become an Omega until they are trusted/old enough to be a subordinate or other ranks.
| Delta || Female || Inactive |
| Open |

Omegas: Omegas are at the bottom of the pack rank, the my be young or untrustworthy. They do jobs like looking after pups and elders
| Open |

Pack friends:
Luna
Alliances:
Starry Oasis Pack:
http://starryoasispack.freeforums.net/

Enemies:
Currently none

Forms

Joining:

Code: Select all

[center]Joining[/center]  
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank Wanted:[/b]
[b]Brief description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Brief description of Personality:[/b]

Pack Friend:

[center]Pack Friend[/center]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

Alliance / Rival:

[center]Alliance / Rival [/center]
[b]Pack's name:[/b]
[b]Packs Leaders:[/b]
[b]Alliance or Rival and why: [/b]
[b]Website url:[/b]

Please be aware, this is my first pack so i would love some support and tips. If you would like to be a staff member please address me in your application.
Last edited by LittleBrook on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:57 am, edited 16 times in total.
thrσw mє tσ thє wσlvєs, αnd í wíll rєturn lєαdíng thє pαck!

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Eon

Re: Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω│M=1│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Post by Noxeon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Pack Friend

Name: Luna

I am so sorry I never made you a banner! I have so much stuff on my mind right now it's not even funny. It completely slipped my mind! but I see you did manage to get one made.
Also, I never gave you permission the take content from NF besides the stylesheet which I pmed you, and I would appreciate you took such content down. This includes the images on the site which were edited by me, The introduction on the wq thread, rules, Rank descriptions, and if there was anything else I missed that you happened to take. I am not mad, but I just want to let you know that even though the Northern Frost is closed this is still known as theft.

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙⚫˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
The ɗɑʀkɳɛรร falls around
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:18 pm

LunarSkies wrote:Also, I never gave you permission the take content from NF besides the stylesheet which I pmed you, and I would appreciate you took such content down. This includes the images on the site which were edited by me, The introduction on the wq thread, rules, Rank descriptions, and if there was anything else I missed that you happened to take. I am not mad, but I just want to let you know that even though the Northern Frost is closed this is still known as theft.
If there is a problem with a pack or its members, including problems with copying, please bring it up with the pack leader or a moderator privately instead of bringing it up publicly.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Ok i will do that, i'm so sorry. And as for the banner, it's ok i got gimp to work but i'm not very good with it so if you still want to make one you can but if you don't want to i wont mind. BTW your are accepted as a pack friend.

Edit: I have changed all the images on the site and have changed all the things i copied, but if i have missed anything you want changed i will change it. :D

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Re: Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω│M=1│Nᴇᴡ│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Post by RedProphecies » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:34 am

Pack's name: The Starry Oasis Pack
Packs Leaders: Armita
Alliance or Rival and why: Alliance. If we are in trouble or something we can help each other out
Website url: http://starryoasispack.freeforums.net/

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:47 pm

IsabellaPurple8 wrote:Pack's name: The Starry Oasis Pack
Packs Leaders: Armita
Alliance or Rival and why: Alliance. If we are in trouble or something we can help each other out
Website url: http://starryoasispack.freeforums.net/

You are accepted as an alliance Starry Oasis Pack :D

SpadesAndRoses
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by SpadesAndRoses » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Joining

Name: Reyas
Rank Wanted: Warrior for now, possibly working to earn beta?
Brief description of Appearance: Reyas is all black, with a few streaks of white along her pelt. Her eyes are a light gray, and she is slender, built for running more than she is fighting. Yet, she is surprisingly strong and fierce.
Brief description of Personality: Reyas is spunky to the point of defiant, and is quite feisty at times. She plays by her own rules and is a bit of a rebel. Though she is very intelligent and also loyal.... If you earn her trust.
ςρλĐЄ
тнε тяιcкsтεя, тнε яιεя, тнε кεερεя σғ вααηcε,
sнε σғ мαηy ғαcεs ωнσ ғιηs ιғε ιη εαтн αη ωнσ ғεαяs ησ εvι;
sнε ωнσ ωαкs тняσυgн тнε σσяs.
♠❖♠❖♠♠❖♠❖♠
Sig © Kamaal

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:32 pm

SpadesAndRoses wrote:
Joining

Name: Reyas
Rank Wanted: Warrior for now, possibly working to earn beta?
Brief description of Appearance: Reyas is all black, with a few streaks of white along her pelt. Her eyes are a light gray, and she is slender, built for running more than she is fighting. Yet, she is surprisingly strong and fierce.
Brief description of Personality: Reyas is spunky to the point of defiant, and is quite feisty at times. She plays by her own rules and is a bit of a rebel. Though she is very intelligent and also loyal.... If you earn her trust.
You are accepted Revas, go ahead and sign up on the site :D

MasterWolfMJ
Pup
Pup

Re: ♒Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω♒│M=2│Nᴇᴡ│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Post by MasterWolfMJ » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:14 am

Joining:
Name: Ahora
Rank Wanted: Fisher/ Healer but would take Omega rank if given.
Appearance (brief): Being thick, she has a light cream fur, but it shades into a golden brown at back of the neck traveling all the way down to the tail. She has more fat rather than muscle ( but isn't chubby), making her running stamina low.Also, her eyes are orange.
Personality (brief): Is generally quiet and gentle, but she is honest, intelligent, enjoys learning, has fast reflexes and a strong intuition. When she is upset or offended, she remains to herself and doesn't say anything for awhile but usually soon apologizes for her behaviour. She has some knowledge on herbs but is still learning the land and how to master hunting. She's more on the serious side, but still enjoys playing and being silly.

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm

MasterWolfMJ wrote:Joining:
Name: Ahora
Rank Wanted: Fisher/ Healer but would take Omega rank if given.
Appearance (brief): Being thick, she has a light cream fur, but it shades into a golden brown at back of the neck traveling all the way down to the tail. She has more fat rather than muscle ( but isn't chubby), making her running stamina low.Also, her eyes are orange.
Personality (brief): Is generally quiet and gentle, but she is honest, intelligent, enjoys learning, has fast reflexes and a strong intuition. When she is upset or offended, she remains to herself and doesn't say anything for awhile but usually soon apologizes for her behaviour. She has some knowledge on herbs but is still learning the land and how to master hunting. She's more on the serious side, but still enjoys playing and being silly.
You are accepted Ahora! you can either be a fisher or healer, i don't mind. You can do one rank and then decide you want to do the other, i will happily change your rank if i think you deserve it. You can go ahead and sign up on the sight.

MasterWolfMJ
Pup
Pup

Post by MasterWolfMJ » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:03 am

Thank you Brook, I'm very excited to get started. I posted my Bio on the website, and I hope to rp soon! :D

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:55 pm

I have accepted your awesome bio, i hope to start Rping soon, hopefully when we have a couple more members :D

XxBlueEye22xX
Pup
Pup

Re: ♒Ƈяєєкѕι∂є✦Sнα∂σω♒│M=3│Nᴇᴡ│Hɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ

Post by XxBlueEye22xX » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Name:delta

Rank Wanted:pup

Brief description of Appearance:all white pritty blue eyes one silver paw it has a spiral on it

Brief description of Personality:right eye blind i am very good smelling and hearing i am funny and i like to play but i am also Obedient and i will do what u say ( sometimes ) i like pups and my pack i will help with anything the pack needs
Never say goodbye
If you Don't say ' goodbye,'
then you aren't really gone.
You... just aren't here
right know

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:04 pm

XxBlueEye22xX wrote:Name:delta

Rank Wanted:pup

Brief description of Appearance:all white pritty blue eyes one silver paw it has a spiral on it

Brief description of Personality:right eye blind i am very good smelling and hearing i am funny and i like to play but i am also Obedient and i will do what u say ( sometimes ) i like pups and my pack i will help with anything the pack needs
You are accepted delta :D, go ahead and sign up on the sight and start your bio as soon as possibele :wink:

XxBlueEye22xX
Pup
Pup

Post by XxBlueEye22xX » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:45 am

Never say goodbye
If you Don't say ' goodbye,'
then you aren't really gone.
You... just aren't here
right know