Σ ᴀᴅᴇᴏᴅᴀᴛᴜs ᴘᴀᴄᴋ Σ - ᴍ=2 - ɴᴇᴡ & ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ, ʜɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Σ ᴀᴅᴇᴏᴅᴀᴛᴜs ᴘᴀᴄᴋ Σ - ᴍ=2 - ɴᴇᴡ & ʀᴇᴠᴀᴍᴘᴇᴅ, ʜɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Post by Ghostrose » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:36 pm

℘ r o l o g u e
  • Greetings, we welcome you within our humble sanctuary, a harbor of serenity among the forged ancestors that sought a common goal in this trifling land; peace.. As of now, we reside in a private LR server in a nestled trove just near by the hillside for the tiring winter month. Training grounds are among the mountain terrain and flat slopes to test endurance of seers and durability of rough territory; most of these apprentices can be found lingering here or underneath the 'gathering' tree, which is just beside this domain. Adeodatus believes in the miracles of nature and power through strength, strength through unity. If you feel as though you can be apart of our harbingers and remain a loyal mercenary to the morality of harmony? Apply below.

ℜ E C R U I T M E N T

Code: Select all

[center]☑ name;;
    ☑ age;;
    ☑ gender;;
    ☑ desired rank;;
    ☑ small bio / description of your characters embodiment;;
    ☑ a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill;; (Please send your example over private message to Seiun or I.)
    ☒ a realistic photo of your character to place on the site;; (Only if you are applying for a high rank.)[/center]

When accepted, you'll receive a PM from yours truly or Seiun, secondary founder and leader of our rankings with the password and name of our chat room! However, if you are instead seeking us as affiliates or enemies please fill out this form.

Code: Select all

[center]☑ pack name;;
    ☑ pack location;; (Slough Creek, Amethyst Mountain or Lost River.)
    ☑ leader;; 
    ☑ why do you want to be allies or rivals?;; 
    ☑ do you agree to uphold a respectful relationship OOC regardless of IC ones?;;
    ☑ full member count of your pack;;
    ☒ pack thread;; (If you have one.) 
    ☒ pack website;; (If you have one.)
    ☑ ways we can contact you;;[/center]
    Questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to comment on the thread and I'll reply as soon as possible![/size]

ℜ E G U L A T I O N S
  • 1. All hunting is to be done in real time, don't just lay in the dens and post that your character went out and hunted down the elk! If you feel as though this will cause you lag or etc, this may not be the pack for you.

2. Time will also be role played out according to the present time, an hour is a real hour as it would be in real life.

3. No 'random' behavior. Text talk such as 'lol' and 'xD' is tolerated, but do not act childish and overuse this permission.

4. The pack is semi realistic, due to us following an alpha/omega hierarchy; this does not mean your wolf can be a demon with wings and be insanely charismatic without flaw. No mary sues, neon colored, winged wolves are allowed. Realistic pelt colors and minor accessories such as feathers are acceptable to a degree. If you feel like your character bends these rules slightly, contact a high ranking member for approval.

5. Please be literate and english speaking. No 'wolfspeak' terms are allowed, we also expect at least one paragraph in your posts. so just giving us one liners will not be acceptable.

6. Minimum age to join is set at 13, as some themes may be harmful and seen as graphic to underage players.

7. We only role play wolves. no humans, dogs, felines, or other mythical creatures.

8. It is absolutely essential you read our wix. This is not an 'optional skim over' as our judgement will be based on if you read it in its earnest.

9. Obviously, respect both the founder and secondary founder. While my character may be an omega, I am still in charge of moderation and acceptance into the pack and IC relationships do not carry over to OOC ones.

10. All carcasses must be within walking distance of the 'territory.' Please chase it down until its near by for fellow pack members to eat!

11. Soldiers must guard atop the hill at all times, unless specified otherwise in RP.

12. Please respect the posting order that will occur. Do not post before your expected turn.

13. All large plot announcements will be listed on our website. Please check back for frequent updates!

14. Adeodatus is non discriminatory towards all se.xualities and genders and bashing will not be tolerated towards characters who identify differently or members OOC. This can result in a permanent banishment from the pack.
ℰ X T R A
    Kasper ♂ (Ghostrose) [♟ Ωmega]

Creation Date
    August 12th, 2015.

Alliances
    N/A

Rivals
    N/A

Status
    Active, accepting members.

Notes
    Current season is SUMMER
    Current month is AUGUST

Theme Song
    I See Fire - Ed Sheeran

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Training grounds are highlighted in yellow, densites are in red and general terrority is in blue.
Last edited by Ghostrose on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 19 times in total.
if people were rain, I was a drizzle and he was a hurricane.

Seiun
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reyes

Re: Σ ᴀᴅᴇᴏᴅᴀᴛᴜs ᴘᴀᴄᴋ Σ - - ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Post by Seiun » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:41 pm

HI I"M HERE.
Poking in to make sure everything goes good.
R E Y E S
You're afraid of letting go, and so you stay here again today...

Simonev
Pup
Pup

Post by Simonev » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:30 am

name: Fen
desired rank: Shaman, if possible?
small bio / description of your characters embodiment: Fen is a broad wolf and has high stamina and a good strength, he is a tad slower than most. He had black fur, but if the sun shines just right on it, it has a red glow to it. His eyes are blue. He wears a radio collar, but he dislikes it. It doesn't feel right and he thinks that plane follows him, the sound messes up some of his hunts.
a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill: Fen padded along the riverbank, paws coming to the ground with slight thuds. He walked over to the water to take a quick sip, and went on his way. The air smelt like it was going to rain and he sighed. He didn't really like the rain. He heard a wolf howl, but he didn't know them and thus ignored them. His stomach rumbled and he went off to hunt a rabbit, as an elk was a no go when he was alone.
a realistic photo of your character Image
Last edited by Simonev on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fen'harel hensalal

May the Dread wolf never hear you steps

Help me raise it? <3http://dragcave.net/view/KO2tI

renny uwu
Pup
Pup
Name: Renn, Renee, Copper

Post by renny uwu » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:20 am

Ah, I'd love to join but I don't have the new version xc

N̷o̷ ̷o̷n̷e̷ is going to be with you
s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̿̿̿̿̿̿ʏ̲̲̿ you will have to be a̧̪͍̫̼͇̕͡l̻̮̠͕̦̙o̸̴͉̼̗͞n̵̴̡̫̯̥͕̟̻̟e̯̰̘̝̟̜

avatar/sig © renny uwu/twinlinskis

Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ghostrose » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:06 am

Asmundr_Argeirr wrote:
Ah, I'd love to join but I don't have the new version xc
ah! that's not a problem. we'd be happy to have you once you do have the new version! We're still a little small right now so almost everyone is a huge option. We're actually not picky at all c;

Seiun
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reyes

Post by Seiun » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Pack activity in game is probably gonna be on hold for a bit. At least until I can figure out the issue with my game. Ghost is having laptop issues (overheating and high CPU, fun stuff) and his laptop is crashing. I'm in the middle of downloading WQ on my dinosaur of a computer that was hidden for good reason as it's slow as ever to see if I can hop in game until support contacts me and helps me fix this issue that's keeping me from playing. But no worries! We're getting this figured out.
R E Y E S
You're afraid of letting go, and so you stay here again today...

BlueEverest
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueEverest » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:36 pm

name;;Sky Breeze
age;; 7 months
gender;; Female
desired rank;; Medic
small bio / description of your characters embodiment;; Sky is small in size, fast, agile but really lacks in strength.Sky is a very cheerful,friendly,and curious wolf.
a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill;;I walked through the forest the plants crunching beneath my paws and the rain pouring down on my fur making me feel heavy my determination of finding shelter from the rain was my drive.My fur soaked caused me to feel as I was carrying a tree on my pack.I stopped tired looking around taking in my surroundings then something caught my eye was a den.I race to ot ignoring my soaked when I reached it.I snugged it for any scent glad there wasn't none I laid down to finally rest and get out the rain.
Last edited by BlueEverest on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ossiekins
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ossiekins » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:26 pm

name;;Asea
age;;4Years
gender;;Female
desired rank;;Warrior or Guardian
(Only suggesting Guardian if you think me/my character would work for it. I'm fine just playing as a Warrior. The only times I won't be active is when I'm away visiting family out of state. Which at most is 3 days out of every month. Around Christmas might be longer, but uncertain. phone though, just can't post. So I can keep up to date. Anyway, won't be offended if you'd find I'm better to remain as a Warrior)

small bio / description of your characters embodiment;;Dark brown pelt, with some lighter coloring mixed in on face, legs, chest and stomach. Average size for a female. Orange eyes. She has good stamina and strength, but isn't that fast. She is observant and careful. She spends a lot of time thinking over a situation before jumping in. She takes her time on her hunts, waiting for the most opportune moment to strike. On first impressions she comes off as a little distant and cold, but she is a good listener and very caring, but is a wolf of few words. Not that she's shy, she just isn't much of a conversationalist, she prefers to listen to others woes and frustrations and try to help out. She's always prepared to get to work when asked and will not hesitate to put her life before the Alpha or any other higher ranks.

a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill;;

A cool breeze swept itself through the trees, gently ruffling the leaves and the scattered long blades of grass. The sun had barely made its way into the sky and had begun to creep over the distant hills. A cold black nose dipped towards the ground, taking in the scents of the morning. The brown head it was attached to raised it up to gather a whiff of the breeze. The brown wolf opened her jaws to let her tongue limp from her lips, taking in the scent of a hare she had managed to pick up. Her dark ears pointed forwards and her orange gaze looked straight ahead, scanning for any sight of her prey. She stood as still as possible taking in the odor and finally her gaze snapped to the prey she was hungrily searching for. The pale hare had kept itself fairly hidden in the green and brown mixed terrain, but it gave away its location by moving towards a patch of clover. The brown beast spread her legs, to allow herself to lower into a partial crouch, her body tense as she focused on her target a foot away. She waited until it began to nibble at the greenery and then she sprung forward, her powerful legs quickly covering the distance between the covering of the trees to the meadow that spread to the hills. The hare picked up on her movement through vibrations, but by the time it had realized her position she had already pounced, holding the creature down to make a clean bite to the throat.

a realistic photo of your character to place on the site;;

Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ghostrose » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:04 pm

posting an update for you all!

Seiun finally got the blue screen issue fixed and I seem to have my overheating issues under control, meaning as for now the private server is officially open! PM for details if you have joined our rankings and are ready to jump in game and meet us! Our official location is now the 'hillside trove' and some extra hunting rules will be added in a few moments. Thanks for having patience with us here at Adeodatus!

Dorken
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Dorken » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:40 pm

name; Gaige
age; 2.5 Years
gender; Male
desired rank; Seeker or Omega
small bio / description of your characters embodiment; A wolf with predominantly brown pelage marked with splashes of ashy grey and dirty white, Gaige is slightly larger then average for a wolf his age, but he is not secure enough to throw his weight around. His eyes are a vibrant gold, but are soft in appearance, without even the slightest bit of malicious intent. The poor creature has both several bald patches on his coat from past injuries and some mange, which has spread across his hindquarters to his underbelly. He is not an extremely submissive animal, but he does not have enough security in himself to be very assertive, preferring to take the passive route of action should any need be. He delights in the company of his own kind, but seems extremely wary of even the most slight and minuscule of other creatures, either attacking them ferociously in a fit of fear-driven rage, or running from them with his tail between his legs. Being youthful, he wants very badly to impress as many others as he can while also gaining their complete trust and respect, though he admits his expectations may be unrealistic.
a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill; The limp would go away. As he trotted back towards the pack territory, he said this to himself, silently. He did not look at the leg that the elk had kicked, nor did he allow himself a whimper or even a growl of frustration. He swallowed his weakness, his tail hanging stifly behind him and his ears rotating in their sockets as he listened to his packmates get their fill. He believed he heard someone call softly to him, "You okay, buddy?" but he gave no reply. He could feel the sting and the pain in the now swollen joint of his left front leg, and he finally released a breathy growl. He had been foolish - instead of leaping towards the elk's throat, desperate to show his hunting prowess, aching to pierce the jugular with a quick slash as the most impressive of hunters before him had done, he should have had more humility. The shewolf that had torn into the groin region of the animal had been more help, anyway, as that was the last necessary tear to topple the bleating beast. Still, the pack had eaten well, and though he could feel the burn in his injured limb, sense the blood pumping through it when he paid it mind, he knew that nobody would care. Everything had gone just fine, and he had eaten well. Who cares that he made a fool of himself for a split second? He heaved a deep, forlorn sigh. He knew the answer, but he refused to show his embarrassment. "I'm fine," he mumbled to nobody in particular.
a realistic photo of your character to place on the site; http://www.oocities.org/the_sandwolf/greyhowl3.jpg (Lacking in mange because I couldn't find one that fit Gaige, sorry!)
deviantArt | Wolf Comic Reviews | WolfQuest Blog
The Beaver Theory
Lost River will never be the same.

Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Σ ᴀᴅᴇᴏᴅᴀᴛᴜs ᴘᴀᴄᴋ Σ - ᴍ=5 - ɴᴇᴡ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ, ʜɪɢʜ ʀᴀɴᴋs ᴏ

Post by Ghostrose » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:07 am

minor update. forum post got a permanent make over after awhile of me being super indecisive on its appearance.

new total census is at 5 members, with multiple high ranks still open. our server is now active and presently open; I'll be pm'ing everyone who has joined when it goes live or when it goes down from now on and a normal schedule that I'm working out with Seiun.

and extra rule that was agreed upon by both Seiun and I was added as well, so I suggest looking over the regulations section for this new information. thank you all for the patience and I hope to see you in game soon!

Auzzen
Pup
Pup

Post by Auzzen » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:04 pm

This looks like a really cool pack. I need to figure out if I have time to dedicate to a pack, but I'll keep it in mind.

Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ghostrose » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:21 am

Auzzen wrote:This looks like a really cool pack. I need to figure out if I have time to dedicate to a pack, but I'll keep it in mind.
we'd love to have you!! we're still a little low on members but as always. adeodatus is always open for more ;v;

Masika
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month

Post by Masika » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Hey there,

After looking through the topic, I noticed that you have a section where users are required to give a roleplay sample;
☑ a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill;;
Any type of roleplaying, including, is not permitted outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread. Therefore, if it's no trouble I'm going to have to ask you to remove it. However, if a roleplay sample from potential members is still desired then you are more than welcome to ask them to PM a sample! Thanks! :]
« A PRIVATE LIFE IS A HAPPY LIFE.»
•••
Icon (c) coyoteflu

Ghostrose
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Ghostrose » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:32 pm

SilverHybrid wrote:Hey there,

After looking through the topic, I noticed that you have a section where users are required to give a roleplay sample;
☑ a roleplaying sample to display your literacy and skill;;
Any type of roleplaying, including, is not permitted outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread. Therefore, if it's no trouble I'm going to have to ask you to remove it. However, if a roleplay sample from potential members is still desired then you are more than welcome to ask them to PM a sample! Thanks! :]
hello!! I'll go ahead and add to send the sample over PM. thanks for notifying me!! I'll fix that now.