Abiectio - Open | M3 & Counting!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Meowlody

Re: Abiectio - Open | M4 & Counting!

Post by Meowlody » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 pm

More open threads with Syr are to be written up by the end of tomorrow, Gypsy will also have a few open threads for approved members to join. More Territories are to be added, along with role-play guides and help. Look forward to more members joining!

I'm going to go ahead and mark both Clara and Frost inactive due to no response from them via EFA's nor a response on the WQ thread re-guarding them joining. If you have your reason's but don't wish to tell please just state (Personal) I don't expect to know everything & anything. We all have our personal lives!

With the lacking activity as of right now, a Christmas Plot could potentially be dis-guarded until activity increases and we get a few more members. Two/Four members which are played by the same people is hardly enough for site wide plots. Affiliate Board is now available for those who wish to affiliate with Abiectio - And there will be slots for sister sites to come!

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Eon

Post by Noxeon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:11 am

I am getting a little worried about Abiectio's activity, Syr and I can't be the only ones that keep this place running.

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙⚫˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
The ɗɑʀkɳɛรร falls around
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:53 pm

LunarSkies wrote:I am getting a little worried about Abiectio's activity, Syr and I can't be the only ones that keep this place running.

I'm really trying my best to keep this thread updated - but we don't seem to be gaining any-more interested members. May have to close Abiectio soon as were not having much luck! I love the views! But we need more members! High positions are always open because we allow pack creation, were semi-literate and we have LT. Not sure what else I can do!

I am also now deeming both Frost and Clara inactive as of today as a biography still has not been created - accounts will be notified/emailed shortly.

Optical Miosis
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Abiectio - Open | M2 & Counting!

Post by Optical Miosis » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:11 pm

►►► I wish to start my Journey ◄◄◄

Wolf Quest Name: Optical Miosis

Character Name: Regan

I am
Female

Appearance: Regan is a wolf beholding a tawny pelt. It holds many a hues and markings which resides with a basic timber look. A light cedar tone coats her legs, mane and underside before mixing with a darker ashen shade licking at the tips of her ears, muzzle and tail. The patterning of marks covering her back and neck are of a charcoaled blend, moulding into messy V like shapes and other linea. Her build is small but compact, the pendulum hanging from her haunches able to brush against the tops of the spring grasses. She has an almost athletic physique, enquiring long, but stable legs and a narrow pass of her shoulders, cage and hips. Her snout is around a medium length, with warm topaz pigmented eyes slanting slightly with an exotic, feline like edge.

Personality: Cooperative, Optimistic (can be very pessimistic on a bad day), Sincere, Brutally honest and unforgiving. She is very lenient but if you push her buttons and betray a lupine close to her heart, she will never go back from her brutal punishments. She doesn't believe in second chances.

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄
Yekaterina (Into the Primitive) - Jarlkona

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Optical Miosis wrote:►►► I wish to start my Journey ◄◄◄

Wolf Quest Name: Optical Miosis

Character Name: Regan

I am
Female

Appearance: Regan is a wolf beholding a tawny pelt. It holds many a hues and markings which resides with a basic timber look. A light cedar tone coats her legs, mane and underside before mixing with a darker ashen shade licking at the tips of her ears, muzzle and tail. The patterning of marks covering her back and neck are of a charcoaled blend, moulding into messy V like shapes and other linea. Her build is small but compact, the pendulum hanging from her haunches able to brush against the tops of the spring grasses. She has an almost athletic physique, enquiring long, but stable legs and a narrow pass of her shoulders, cage and hips. Her snout is around a medium length, with warm topaz pigmented eyes slanting slightly with an exotic, feline like edge.

Personality: Cooperative, Optimistic (can be very pessimistic on a bad day), Sincere, Brutally honest and unforgiving. She is very lenient but if you push her buttons and betray a lupine close to her heart, she will never go back from her brutal punishments. She doesn't believe in second chances.

►►►Within Abiectio ◄◄◄

A new member! ♥ And I'm already loving your writing style! Regan sounds utterly enchanting despite her brutal honesty ♥ Accepted! Welcome to Abiectio! Feel free to create an account on the website whenever you have the time - and get a biography created/completed so we can approve it. After that you can just bounce into the current open threads ♥

Edit:// Added you to the WQ thread!

• Post Merge
Abiectio is re-opening its doors! Apologies on the double post, but the previous one was not from 2015
Last edited by Neamara on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged double post. In the future, if there are no new posts after your own, please edit your previous post if you have anything more to add. Thank you~ ♪

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Abiectio - Open | M3 & Counting!

Post by roguemoon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm interested in joining. Will definitely be stalking you guys.
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:48 pm

JoannaBanana wrote:
  • Post Merge
Abiectio is re-opening its doors! Apologies on the double post, but the previous one was not from 2015
JoannaBanana, please refrain from double posting; doing so is considered a form of SPAM which goes against the Forum Guidelines. You can instead use the built-in bumping feature to avoid double posting.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Noxeon
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Eon

Re: Abiectio - Open | M3 & Counting!

Post by Noxeon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Ho oh! That's funny I decide to check back on this forum now after over a year to find this place reopening.

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙⚫˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
The ɗɑʀkɳɛรร falls around
me at night

αиd cαяvєร мє
wiтн รilєиcє รσ
bяigнт
❖❖❖ ―――――――――― ❖❖❖
˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙