The Pack of Raging Fire | CLOSED

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Re: The Pack of Raging Fire | New & Accepting

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Announcements: out of our 11 members, i want at least 7 to join our forum. there are 5 right now. once we hit 7, i will start the first roleplay thread! so come on and join the forum, my members <3

@bluebelltigger: your pack ally request is accepted!
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

RedProphecies
Pup
Pup
Name: Red
Location: Staring out a window sighing deeply at the rainy day

Post by RedProphecies » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:27 am

Pack Name: The Starry Oasis Pack
Pack Leader's Username: IsabellaPurple8
Pack Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=78032
Ally or Rival?: Ally
Anything Else?: I just thought it will make it more intresting for our packs.

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:50 pm

IsabellaPurple8 wrote:Pack Name: The Starry Oasis Pack
Pack Leader's Username: IsabellaPurple8
Pack Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=78032
Ally or Rival?: Ally
Anything Else?: I just thought it will make it more intresting for our packs.
oh my gosh im blind i thought that was a member request there XD

adding your pack to the allies section ;)
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

Cerscent
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Cerscent » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Character's Name: Crescent
Character's Gender: female
Starting Rank : adult

Character's Appearance (Image or Description): (my character has two appearances since im not always sure if a pack accepts strange markings. if this pack does not then i will change. picture under form.) She is tall with long legs and large paws that enable Crescent to walk making almost no sound and also makes her much faster then her kin(also making Crescent a very successful hunter). While Slim and sleek, Crescent is mostly muscle though she is also very agile . Her pelt is a dark grey colour that is Short but thick.She has black stripes on her face,upper legs, neck and rump as well as black 'gloves' on all paws. Crescent has a crescent shaped mark on her thigh (her name sake).She has a scar across her eye and on her shoulder.Crescent has white eyes that cause everyone who meets her to think she is blind when she can actually see just fine.

Personality: Crescent is friendly to those she call her friends (which is none) though to strangers she is hostile.She rarely talks about her old life and those who try to get the story from will normally find themselves with torn ears.Crescent is a fierce fighter but will not kill or cause pain unnecessary.Even though Crescent prefers to chase away strangers, if she sees someone who is hurt she will try to help them or, if she cant,then get someone else over who can. Very few see this side of Crescent though.

History: (tell me if anythings wrong with this and i will edit) Before the disease Crescent lived with her mother,father and her 2 brothers.For a year they lived in peace,Crescent mastering hunting while her brothers became warriors.But after a year that peace was destroyed when the disease struck.Whole packs where killed by it including Crescent mother,father and her older brother.With her younger brother following Crescent took the lead in  trying to find somewhere that the disease had not destroyed.During the days spent travelling with each other,Crescent taught her brother how to hunt and he,in turn,taught her how to fight.After many days of searching through passes, the 2 young wolves found a pack.This pack was made up of the many wolves who had fled,looking for safer hunting grounds.They had settled down on a plain next to a river.There the brother and sister found sanctuary.Well, Crescent brother did.The next day found Crescent  fleeing towards the river being chased by the wolves who had said the day earlier that she and her brother would have a safe place among their pack,for as long as they needed it.She was being chased away from the pack because,over night,a rummer had spread that the wolf with the moon shaped mark was the reason why the disease had come and that the death of this wolf would free them from this disease. Apon reaching the river, Crescent jumped on to the stones that were scatter across the river. Crescent stopped on a rock that was jutting out of the bed in the middle of the river,the jump to the next bolder being to great for Crescent with the little strength that she had. Hearing snarling behind her,Crescent spun around and watched as her brother,who had come to try and help her,was killed by the other wolves. Crescent tried to get back across the rocks to help her brother but was knocked by the white wolf that had joined on the bolder.
After what had felt like a life time of struggling to keep her head above the water,Crescent found herself washed up on a small bank near a water fall. She stayed where she was,on that little bank, for the rest of day before heaving herself to her paws and picking her way down the side of the waterfall where she found a land that she hoped had not been touched by the disease.

Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: yes
Secret Word: Raging Flames

cherie fleur
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Cherie

Post by cherie fleur » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:49 pm

Hope you get accepted, Crescent!
On a different note, sadly I must leave the pack due to being busy & personal/family reasons. If there is a pack friend rank, I'd like to be changed to that, thank you!

- Kyo
╔══════════════╡✿╞══════════════╗
cherie fleur
graphic designer & illustrator
life status // relaxing / vacations
creation status // relaxing / coms open

pfp by Reivenna (picrew)
{website} {instagram}
{twitch} {youtube}
╚══════════════╡✿╞══════════════╝

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:07 am

Cerscent wrote:Character's Name: Crescent
Character's Gender: female
Starting Rank : adult

Character's Appearance (Image or Description): (my character has two appearances since im not always sure if a pack accepts strange markings. if this pack does not then i will change. picture under form.) She is tall with long legs and large paws that enable Crescent to walk making almost no sound and also makes her much faster then her kin(also making Crescent a very successful hunter). While Slim and sleek, Crescent is mostly muscle though she is also very agile . Her pelt is a dark grey colour that is Short but thick.She has black stripes on her face,upper legs, neck and rump as well as black 'gloves' on all paws. Crescent has a crescent shaped mark on her thigh (her name sake).She has a scar across her eye and on her shoulder.Crescent has white eyes that cause everyone who meets her to think she is blind when she can actually see just fine.

Personality: Crescent is friendly to those she call her friends (which is none) though to strangers she is hostile.She rarely talks about her old life and those who try to get the story from will normally find themselves with torn ears.Crescent is a fierce fighter but will not kill or cause pain unnecessary.Even though Crescent prefers to chase away strangers, if she sees someone who is hurt she will try to help them or, if she cant,then get someone else over who can. Very few see this side of Crescent though.

History: (tell me if anythings wrong with this and i will edit) Before the disease Crescent lived with her mother,father and her 2 brothers.For a year they lived in peace,Crescent mastering hunting while her brothers became warriors.But after a year that peace was destroyed when the disease struck.Whole packs where killed by it including Crescent mother,father and her older brother.With her younger brother following Crescent took the lead in  trying to find somewhere that the disease had not destroyed.During the days spent travelling with each other,Crescent taught her brother how to hunt and he,in turn,taught her how to fight.After many days of searching through passes, the 2 young wolves found a pack.This pack was made up of the many wolves who had fled,looking for safer hunting grounds.They had settled down on a plain next to a river.There the brother and sister found sanctuary.Well, Crescent brother did.The next day found Crescent  fleeing towards the river being chased by the wolves who had said the day earlier that she and her brother would have a safe place among their pack,for as long as they needed it.She was being chased away from the pack because,over night,a rummer had spread that the wolf with the moon shaped mark was the reason why the disease had come and that the death of this wolf would free them from this disease. Apon reaching the river, Crescent jumped on to the stones that were scatter across the river. Crescent stopped on a rock that was jutting out of the bed in the middle of the river,the jump to the next bolder being to great for Crescent with the little strength that she had. Hearing snarling behind her,Crescent spun around and watched as her brother,who had come to try and help her,was killed by the other wolves. Crescent tried to get back across the rocks to help her brother but was knocked by the white wolf that had joined on the bolder.
After what had felt like a life time of struggling to keep her head above the water,Crescent found herself washed up on a small bank near a water fall. She stayed where she was,on that little bank, for the rest of day before heaving herself to her paws and picking her way down the side of the waterfall where she found a land that she hoped had not been touched by the disease.

accepted! i will add you to the pack information don't forget to join the forum, too!

and yes, strange markings are allowed, my character has a flame marking on his shoulder and around his left eye XD

neekotz wrote:Hope you get accepted, Crescent!
On a different note, sadly I must leave the pack due to being busy & personal/family reasons. If there is a pack friend rank, I'd like to be changed to that, thank you!

- Kyo

awwwww, im usually busy too!

i'll keep you in your current rank as i think of adding a pack friend rank, currently there's no pack friend rank. im sorry that you have to leave for life reasons :(

take care!
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

Into The Wild
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Into The Wild » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:18 pm

Character's Name: katie
Character's Gender: alas
Starting Rank (must be green name): teen
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): her fur is white with the top of her ears are brown, her eyes are blue and she uses a feather in her ear.
Personality: shy and loving.
History: her parents dead and she become a lone wolf.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: yes and yes
hi, you cancall meKATE!

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Into The Wild wrote:Character's Name: katie
Character's Gender: alas
Starting Rank (must be green name): teen
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): her fur is white with the top of her ears are brown, her eyes are blue and she uses a feather in her ear.
Personality: shy and loving.
History: her parents dead and she become a lone wolf.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: yes and yes
accepted!

females are not called "alases" in this rp, they are called females :)

don't forget to join the website!
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey there! I geel so dumb, because I forgot my username in the forum... Help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out!
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Eclipse the Demon wrote:Hey there! I geel so wonderful, because I forgot my username in the forum... Help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out!
Haha that's good!

i got into a new fandom (uhoh) but im trying to stay active here ^^ so sorry for any late replies from today because i have school tomorrow, and i will probably be getting a lot of homework because math will be a nightmare

thought i'd let y'all know before school starts
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

Howler321
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Howler321 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:43 am

Character's Name: Howler
Character's Gender: Male
Starting Rank (must be green name): Adult
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): Black wolf with a bent ear, brown eyes, hard face
Personality: Very duty driven. He takes some things way too seriously, but that was how he was raised. He is friendly despite his serious air.
History: Grew up as the only surviving pup of his liter. His parents placed a lot of expectation on him, having their full attention. Though he was the only one, they still struggled to survive, going through hard times mostly through his puphood. Because of this, he came to appreciate the good times and strives to make more of them.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: Yes

BlueBellTigger
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by BlueBellTigger » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Ally and Rival Applications:
Pack name: The Dungeons of Neverwinter
URL Please:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 4#p2446404
Ally or Rival? Ally

Hope we can be a Packs of Friendship
ITS GOING TO BE OKAY!!!!!

There is always a Light in the world...

Link
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys

IceaPlayzPC

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Howler321 wrote:Character's Name: Howler
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): Black wolf with a bent ear, brown eyes, hard face
Personality: Very duty driven. He takes some things way too seriously, but that was how he was raised. He is friendly despite his serious air.
History: Grew up as the only surviving pup of his liter. His parents placed a lot of expectation on him, having their full attention. Though he was the only one, they still struggled to survive, going through hard times mostly through his puphood. Because of this, he came to appreciate the good times and strives to make more of them.
Have you read the rules? do you agree with the rules?: Yes
Sorry i'm so late! accepted!
BlueBellTigger wrote:Ally and Rival Applications:
Pack name: The Dungeons of Neverwinter
URL Please:http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 4#p2446404
Ally or Rival? Ally

Hope we can be a Packs of Friendship
accepted too
|•——————)(——————•|
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)

LostThoughts
Pup
Pup

Post by LostThoughts » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:58 am

Character's Name: Snow
Character's Gender: Female
Character's Appearance (Image or Description): A white wolf with blue eyes.
Personality: She is a cold wolf. She trusts very rarely for it is hard to gain her trust. She talks very rarely to the point that it seems she has no voice. She distances herself from others so you will often find her alone. Due to the way she is, few will notice her in a small or large group. She is very guarded around other wolves. If you approach her to talk to her, she probably won't speak but she is listening to what you say and isn't ignoring you.
History: She has a history she will tell no one.
Three Packs reside together in chaos and peace, while one runs alongside, the supposedly neutral watcher.
The Three Packs of the Lost Lands

LittleBrook
Pup
Pup

Post by LittleBrook » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Pack Name: Creekside Shadow
Pack Leader's Username: LittleBrook
Pack Thread: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=78052
Ally or Rival?: Ally of course!
Anything Else?: Your pack rocks! :wolf:
thrσw mє tσ thє wσlvєs, αnd í wíll rєturn lєαdíng thє pαck!