Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Noella
Name: Noella

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ M: 10 C: 18

Post by Noella » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:28 am

Gatsby is accepted, Evelyn! You may register both your accounts and we will have those activated the moment we see them :D

Legendary Sucker
Name: Ruff

Post by Legendary Sucker » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 am

Welcome to the Round Table Knights, Gatsby and Evelyn! Shay will be glad to have someone by his side as a sentry of Arthur's!
Andromeda / Shay Cormac
Edit: Here goes a villain!
Who are you?
-Rogue- has chosen to join the pack. Enzo agrees to follow all the rules, conditions and requirements of the pack as a member.
Your Vow
I, Enzo, a male, hereby submit a joining form to join the House of Morgan as a spy. I pledge myself to Lord Lucan with the desire to fulfill my vows as a member of the Round Table Knights.
Signature
Enzo Auditore
ℒιჩεятέ

▻▹ We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. ◃◅
We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...
▻▹ ...even as we give our lives in a conflict ◃◅
that will be recorded in no history book.

ƛℓℓ тнαт ωє ძσ, αℓℓ тнαт ωє αяє, вєɢɪηs αηძ єηძs ωɪтн σursєℓvєs

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Enzo is accepted, Andromeda! Go ahead and register him at the ealiest opportunity and a staff member will activate his account the moment we see it :D

Also, sorry for the lack of posting of late. I've been under stress and such haha. My phone plan expired and I failed to realize it was yesterday so I had to do a lot of things to get it paid off. I can't live without a phone right now. Too many expected calls XD All is good now though!

In addition, we do apologize for lack of information do to so many updates in progress. If you do have questions, please use the help forum. Thank you!

Legendary Sucker

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ M: 12 C: 24

Post by Legendary Sucker » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Update from Zamber's (fiftyshadesoffluff) last topic reason for EFA!
Zamber wrote:I got accepted into the Computer Tech program, so now I am leaving for that on Tuesday. I'll be staying in the dorms and stuff. The facility won't let us use the internet for things like this as far as I know and so I will rely on data my phone provides which is 1G right now(All I can afford right now).

I'll probably post in the evenings when I am not learning something and when it's, ya know, my time haha. I'm told the program is a few months to a year to be in so we will see where things go. Getting settled in is my main goal right now."

Eligma will take full charge of everything AND her character with be the Princess in rp. Zamber will try her best to keep her rp moving, but she would appreciate everyone going to Tascalusa(Eligma) about pack mattes from now on so that she can focus on her program.

That's it. Until further notice from Zam about her EFA, please, go to Tascalusa, as the pack is her hands now ><
Thank you!

Andromeda/ Shay Cormac/ Enzo Auditore
ℒιჩεятέ

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:51 pm

-Rogue- wrote:Update from Zamber's (fiftyshadesoffluff) last topic reason for EFA!
Zamber wrote:I got accepted into the Computer Tech program, so now I am leaving for that on Tuesday. I'll be staying in the dorms and stuff. The facility won't let us use the internet for things like this as far as I know and so I will rely on data my phone provides which is 1G right now(All I can afford right now).

I'll probably post in the evenings when I am not learning something and when it's, ya know, my time haha. I'm told the program is a few months to a year to be in so we will see where things go. Getting settled in is my main goal right now."

Eligma will take full charge of everything AND her character with be the Princess in rp. Zamber will try her best to keep her rp moving, but she would appreciate everyone going to Tascalusa(Eligma) about pack mattes from now on so that she can focus on her program.

That's it. Until further notice from Zam about her EFA, please, go to Tascalusa, as the pack is her hands now ><
Thank you!

Thanks for doing me the favor, Meda!

I am aware that Eligma does have limited wifi right now, but with all do patience she will keep the pack going at a steady pace. I am also aware of Spring Break coming just around the corner, so it would explain the slow down of things lately. No worries of course.

A Username Mashup activity has been posted on the site! I do hope everyone has fun with it. With the crazy names and such XD

Everything will press on like normal and i do hope to see greatness in the future. For now, I shall stalk in the shadows of rtk and post when I'm able to.

An additional staff member will be considered...

Almost on the tenth page! Who will be the lucky winner???

Zamber, Saladin, Scayle, Skyth, Kamaji, Arane, Cerulean

Legendary Sucker

Post by Legendary Sucker » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:07 pm

You're welcome, Zam! Whenever you need!
March 25th is almost there and I'm looking forward for the actual ball to start... So many intentions rolling XD
Also, I had forgotten about that detail, Zamber. I hope we reach page 10 soon, I'm so curiooous!

ℒιჩεятέ

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 am

I will be needing an EFA after all. The recent events in my life may have just ended but, I need some time to focus of getting back into my own pack but once I feel that is settled, I shall return!

- Klaus/Caspian
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:15 am

Thanks for letting us know, Klaus. Just post when you have a chance!

I have made an announcement on the website, but I'll post a snippet of it on here as well.
With Zamber gone for her momentarily absence, RP is definitely not the same for everyone. I hope this doesn't have an effect on activity or lack of everyone's muse. I have came out with an idea that we can all play by since Zamber played a big part in the RP. So, we are going to fast-forward RP a bit by several months. You can decide what your characters have done during that time lapse, but the key events to be mentioned are:

The ball was interrupted due to the surprise trip when a messenger from a sister-kingdom, "Crimitus Kingdom," being in danger and needing help, therefore the plan to capture Alric was scrapped when Zamber was chosen to accompany the voyage with a few of Arthur's men (and Zamber's other characters so they aren't left behind). However, with Zamber gone away and no ruler in her place (Eligma being too young at the time), the Mordred House has had a foot-in for getting more power. It is unknown when the queen will return, and the only information we have on their condition are letters that arrive horse-back. The letters are kept a secret from the public's eye, but there are rumors whether Arthur's kingdom will join forces with Crimitus Kingdom to put an end to an evil force that has taken their ruler hostage. It has been several months since their departure, and now it is time for the fully grown Eligma to be crowned as "Princess" to rule in Zamber's absence. With the coronation arriving, Eligma has a lot of big decisions to make.

Oh, and don't forget the mention of strange activity in the woods. Locals report seeing a small, human-like creature in the woods. Do I hear an RP coming?
Isn't that neat? Don't be fooled - that's not all. I am also cooking up a couple other treats for you all: I am creating a small mini game to celebrate the arrival of my favorite month, March! I am also making a new theme to add some "freshness" to the website, a new banner to adjust with the events coming, an RP map, and other goodies here and there. Stay tuned!

Salem - Eligma - Doctore

Legendary Sucker

Post by Legendary Sucker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:59 am

Tascalusa wrote:Thanks for letting us know, Klaus. Just post when you have a chance!

I have made an announcement on the website, but I'll post a snippet of it on here as well.
With Zamber gone for her momentarily absence, RP is definitely not the same for everyone. I hope this doesn't have an effect on activity or lack of everyone's muse. I have came out with an idea that we can all play by since Zamber played a big part in the RP. So, we are going to fast-forward RP a bit by several months. You can decide what your characters have done during that time lapse, but the key events to be mentioned are:

The ball was interrupted due to the surprise trip when a messenger from a sister-kingdom, "Crimitus Kingdom," being in danger and needing help, therefore the plan to capture Alric was scrapped when Zamber was chosen to accompany the voyage with a few of Arthur's men (and Zamber's other characters so they aren't left behind). However, with Zamber gone away and no ruler in her place (Eligma being too young at the time), the Mordred House has had a foot-in for getting more power. It is unknown when the queen will return, and the only information we have on their condition are letters that arrive horse-back. The letters are kept a secret from the public's eye, but there are rumors whether Arthur's kingdom will join forces with Crimitus Kingdom to put an end to an evil force that has taken their ruler hostage. It has been several months since their departure, and now it is time for the fully grown Eligma to be crowned as "Princess" to rule in Zamber's absence. With the coronation arriving, Eligma has a lot of big decisions to make.

Oh, and don't forget the mention of strange activity in the woods. Locals report seeing a small, human-like creature in the woods. Do I hear an RP coming?
Isn't that neat? Don't be fooled - that's not all. I am also cooking up a couple other treats for you all: I am creating a small mini game to celebrate the arrival of my favorite month, March! I am also making a new theme to add some "freshness" to the website, a new banner to adjust with the events coming, an RP map, and other goodies here and there. Stay tuned!

Salem - Eligma - Doctore

You are so awesome, Tascalusaaa!!! I'm going right now to introduce Enzo, as I was waiting for the plot to finish AAND adrenaline runs free! I'm so anxious!

And Klaus, I hope you come back to full activity soon!

ℒιჩεятέ

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:24 pm

The Winter Ball will be set aside for a later time; it may be resumed for when Zamber can come back completely like a "welcome home." I don't think the ball would fit with the craziness I have planned for RP at the moment. :P

We are fast-forwarding RP by a few months, so get creative with what he/she has done during the time lapse. This can also be good for character development, too, if you look at it from a certain perspective. This can also be good for bringing in new characters such as Enzo, and my baby, Doctore!

The coronation RP plot/mini event will probably build its way up through this week and next week. The mystery creature event will begin March 1st. so I can work out details and post the topic up. Before I forget, I will be gone March 2nd. and busy that weekend. It'll be my birthday, so I'm hoping I'll be celebrating LOL

Legendary Sucker

Post by Legendary Sucker » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:37 pm

Tascalusa wrote:The Winter Ball will be set aside for a later time; it may be resumed for when Zamber can come back completely like a "welcome home." I don't think the ball would fit with the craziness I have planned for RP at the moment. :P

We are fast-forwarding RP by a few months, so get creative with what he/she has done during the time lapse. This can also be good for character development, too, if you look at it from a certain perspective. This can also be good for bringing in new characters such as Enzo, and my baby, Doctore!

The coronation RP plot/mini event will probably build its way up through this week and next week. The mystery creature event will begin March 1st. so I can work out details and post the topic up. Before I forget, I will be gone March 2nd. and busy that weekend. It'll be my birthday, so I'm hoping I'll be celebrating LOL
Oh my... Wait.. Let me take note of all this... Kiddiiiin'! I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet Doctore and all the new charries I've seen around!

If you lack in ideas (which I doubt), we also have the dragons that can cause problems (just don't kill them yet, please.. hahhah). Idk, just brainstorming ideas.

Ah, and if I kinda just appear by midnight in the next weeks, don't mind... I'll have the first test of the year, so I'm trying to make a good impression. As it is settled to March 3th, I'll probably be missing in March 2nd as well (tho your reason sounds much more fun than mine... bleh). Well, the next tests are all by the end of March, so I don't have to worry about it rn. But don't worry, I'll make my best to enter at least once a day ;)

Well... Lastly... Happy birthday in advance, but know that I'll think of something for you in the rtk site xP

ℒιჩεятέ

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Checking in! I've decided that I won't be posting in RP after all haha. I'm gonna be EFA but every now and then when I remember/have the time, I will be around to do admin type things like activating accounts, helping with small updates, and the like. Tonight and a little bit of tomorrow(depending on how busy I am) will be the last time I log in via my laptop. Going forward, I'll be using my phone haha. With that in mind...

The epicness sounda awesome, Eligma! Klaus, I hope things work out for the better for you and you return to us soon :D I very much look forward to seeing the new add-ons and designs for RTK as well. I shall be in shadow...

Reminders
Post on February Activity Check(New members don't have to, but it is appreciated)
Enjoy the Username Mashup Activity! Ends March 18th
Post on Cleaning Day topic(If you find something that needs to be locked and moved, let us know)
Use the Help forum for any questions you may have!(I did notice it doesn't show for guests. Use our Guest Acount to log in and post a topic if you need to.)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Aw, thank you Andromeda & Zamber for the nice comments :P

I am looking forward to it all as well. We've got a lot of new ideas in the making!

As you've mentioned,'Meda, I have a little treat involving our scaly beasts posted on the Announcements topic.

I've also posted as Salem; she is rallying a group to investigate and begin our little scavenger hunt for our March event. If you wanna find that lucky pot of gold, you better get your tail to the Throne room!

Legendary Sucker

Post by Legendary Sucker » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

You guys have so many great ideas that this rp will end as one of the best I ever played. I summon the whole Broadway's claps for you!
Tails are gathering in the Throne Room! Where is Lucan? We need our Lord! Don't die now, Lucaaan!

Oh, and also, guys, I have prepared three sayings that in my mind match the RTK very well. Let me know if you wanna hear them!

ℒιჩεятέ

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:55 pm

We'd love to see them, Andromeda! I'll be posting in a few short minutes as Eligma and Salem.

I will also begin other projects for RTK tonight.