Legends ☣ Anonymous WQ MPS for July 4Th! See last post :)

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Legendary Sucker
Name: Ruff

Re: R O U N D ☣ T A B L E ☣ K N I G H T S ☣ HAITUS

Post by Legendary Sucker » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:04 am

Wow! Can't wait to see the improvements! RTK is coming back to life!
ℒιჩεятέ

▻▹ We believe ourselves redeemers, avengers, saviors. ◃◅
We dream of leaving our stamp upon the world...
▻▹ ...even as we give our lives in a conflict ◃◅
that will be recorded in no history book.

ƛℓℓ тнαт ωє ძσ, αℓℓ тнαт ωє αяє, вєɢɪηs αηძ єηძs ωɪтн σursєℓvєs

Av/Sig © Sobakka/Me

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:05 am

We are looking at an extended date on the new theme haha. Tas forgot to save some of it XD

I've been super busy lately with work so i haven't looked into the guides much. Life bites sometimes lol.

The supposed virus turned out to be annoying adware but i do believe it is gone now. Users can definitely explore the site now. My apologies for it being so blindly white. It's only temporary till the new theme goes up.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm

I am extremely behind on updating everyone here so, I apologzie. My EFA will need extended until further notice as I have decided to begin a new chapter in my life by joining the military.

- Klaus/Caspian
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:45 pm

We wish you the best of luck, Klaus! Thank you for informing us of your extended efa.

Additionally, i too need an additional efa. Im finding it difficult to focus on both my trade and rtk at the same time. Things are rolling around in my life, happy ones, of course. So i need some time officially away from rtk. Eligma will be taking things over for me in my absence. The revamp of rtk should be done some time soon though it is too soon to give any dates. I will remain in the shadows but i wont be taking part in rtk for a while until further notice. My goal is to wait until i havea place on my own so i can use my laptop instead of my phone. Aside from that, i shall return soon!

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:40 pm

There has been an addition to the Staff! With Zambers' permission I have added Eerie as a Staff member. A long time friend of mine who's been helping with coding and revamping RTK. She will be registered some time soon. A new moderator has also been elected as Andromeda.

We've added an addition RP that will tie into the plot along with the rest. Arg, Matey! Suggestions to add to the pack are always welcome. We hope everyone is enjoying what improvements have been made so far. The theme being the most accomplished. With linited internet, we've been focused on the graphic and coding side of things. Including those avatars I promised XD Guides concerned with what needs to be written will come at a later date. If you do send the suggestions, it is preferred that they are PM'd here or the RTK site.

Noella

Post by Noella » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Some great progess to give out! RTK has been given a new name. Considering that we are now a parallel world tied together, we are now naming the pack Lengends Anonymous. We thought it fit perfectly with so much to give. In addition to the new name, we are also giving tje pack a new forum address. Some time tomorrow we will have it as legendanonymous.forumotion.com. If you are unable to find us via the old link, that is what it will be. Additionally we have found a theme song for us as well! Anyone familiar with tje song Everybody Want to Rule the World by Lorde? Check it out if you haven't!

This is all I have for now :)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Legends ☣ Anonymous ☣ HAITUS: re-opening soon!

Post by alebrije » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:20 pm

As stated above, here is the new forum address. It probably won't be implanted into the current thread so be sure to save it.

legendanonymous.forumotion.com

Noella

Post by Noella » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:45 am

The ranks of LA have been updated! Please pm Eligma which rank you would like to be in. If you would like to stay in your current rank that is perfectly fine. View the usergroups to see what is available to you. Sub ranks of each rank come later, but choosing which rp and/or which kingdom you wish to be a part of is what we are looking for.

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:14 pm

A Mythical rp has started. If any members would like to join in, you most certainly may. It is a good break from working on LA improvements. It's also helping to write the mythical creature guide XD. No forms needed. Simply register your character and jump in at The Black Mansion. No biographies...still working on the code hehe. Enjoy!

Things are moving steadily. Life is busy for the staff but we are working on LA as much as we can. The new url for LA is the one Zamber posted above in anyone was unsure.

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Great news! My "work" has just implanted an internet connection in the canteen for the students to use so now I will have some more time to work on things for LA. While I am looking to get a better job to do on weekdays, I will try to get time on here as well to get some things done and out of the way. Thank you to any and everyone who is still "stalking" us XD

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Alright so some good stuff for everyone. Even though Zamber and I have been away for a while, we have been working on things as much as we can. I've been moving around so I haven't gotten to doing the coding so much but Zamber says she's been doing the guides as much as she can to keep from falling under schedule. Some great things will lie in store for our community here once things are finished. For now, everyone hang tight.

Reminder: RP to current members is OPEN. Feel free to jump in where Zamber and I have been with some new characters. If you haven't gotten the new link, here it is: http://legendanonymous.forumotion.com/forum Current members are indeed able to post here if you have questions on our statu of things. We don't mind.

Noella

Post by Noella » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Happy 4th of July! In celebration, and noting the fact that I am off today and need some time to relax, I think I've found a fun way to celebrate with our small, and incredibly patient community.

Seeing as the new version of 2.7.2 has been released, I am confident that hosting a server will be a blast. We can RP, chat, and you guys can ask questions about our most recent work with LA updates and changes if you want to.

Non-members are welcome. If you'd like to participate, message me via PM or post on the thread here. I should have the session up and running by 6:00pm western time(Arizona). But then again, I'll let everyone know positive time via PM, just in case plans change. I look forward to a lot of fun! Server name will also be given via PM as the session itself will be private.