Pack Central FAQ

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Re: Pack Central FAQ

Post by psy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Understood, thank you!

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

Norrsken
Pup
Pup
Name: Tessa

Post by Norrsken » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Sorry if this question is a little confusing/stupid lol.
Are you allowed to roleplay on the pack's topic itself? I'm a little confused and I just wanted to know that was allowed before I make another one.
Been here since 2013 but forgot my old account.
Looking for custom avatar.. Please PM if willing

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:06 pm

No, roleplaying outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread is not allowed, so you may not roleplay on your pack's topic.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Norrsken
Pup
Pup
Name: Tessa

Post by Norrsken » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:22 am

Kirave wrote:
No, roleplaying outside of the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread is not allowed, so you may not roleplay on your pack's topic.
Gotcha. Thank you for responding.
Been here since 2013 but forgot my old account.
Looking for custom avatar.. Please PM if willing

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 pm

So I want to make a pack, but I don't play multiplayer in the WolfQuest game, can I keep it on the WolfQuest Roleplaying thread? And can I have people apply to my pack by posting a request on the pack site or PM me with their wolves name, age, and personality? Also can we discuss the WQ forums and try breaking records?
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Black Burn wrote:So I want to make a pack, but I don't play multiplayer in the WolfQuest game, can I keep it on the WolfQuest Roleplaying thread? And can I have people apply to my pack by posting a request on the pack site or PM me with their wolves name, age, and personality? Also can we discuss the WQ forums and try breaking records?
You can roleplay with your pack on the WolfQuest Roleplaying thread. You cannot use that thread itself, however, to operate your pack (accept members, announce events, etc.) outside of a roleplaying context. If you want people to join your pack, you'll need to make a proper thread here that does not function as a mere advertisement and serves some purpose as to conducting the operations I mentioned above.

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Koa wrote:
Black Burn wrote:So I want to make a pack, but I don't play multiplayer in the WolfQuest game, can I keep it on the WolfQuest Roleplaying thread? And can I have people apply to my pack by posting a request on the pack site or PM me with their wolves name, age, and personality? Also can we discuss the WQ forums and try breaking records?
You can roleplay with your pack on the WolfQuest Roleplaying thread. You cannot use that thread itself, however, to operate your pack (accept members, announce events, etc.) outside of a roleplaying context. If you want people to join your pack, you'll need to make a proper thread here that does not function as a mere advertisement and serves some purpose as to conducting the operations I mentioned above.
Okay, Thank you Koa!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:38 am

If I can make a suggestion for you: instead of using the WQ rp thread (which might be hard to find your pack related rp posts and what not), have you considered making an actual pack rp site? There’s several forum sites that are easy and free to make a site for your pack.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : fidd/lupe

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:06 am

alethe wrote:If I can make a suggestion for you: instead of using the WQ rp thread (which might be hard to find your pack related rp posts and what not), have you considered making an actual pack rp site? There’s several forum sites that are easy and free to make a site for your pack.
Are you talking about on the WQ forums? It would be cool if I could make a site that my pack could play on without bothering any other users...
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Post by paperpaws » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 am

Black Burn wrote:
alethe wrote:If I can make a suggestion for you: instead of using the WQ rp thread (which might be hard to find your pack related rp posts and what not), have you considered making an actual pack rp site? There’s several forum sites that are easy and free to make a site for your pack.
Are you talking about on the WQ forums? It would be cool if I could make a site that my pack could play on without bothering any other users...
A pack site would be separated from the WolfQuest forums. They're pretty common use among packs I believe. Forum user Grin has put together a beautiful guide on pack site creation a while back; it should still be pretty up to date and useful: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52122

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:55 am

Anduril wrote:
Black Burn wrote:
A pack site would be separated from the WolfQuest forums. They're pretty common use among packs I believe. Forum user Grin has put together a beautiful guide on pack site creation a while back; it should still be pretty up to date and useful: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52122
Oh, okay! Thank you, I hope I'll be able to figure it out, being that technology don't like me!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

Sunshine2302

Post by Sunshine2302 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:20 pm

Hi I'm Sunny I was told to go here to join a pack could I join the fire valley pack..?

Black Burn

Post by Black Burn » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Sunshine2302 wrote:Hi I'm Sunny I was told to go here to join a pack could I join the fire valley pack..?
Hello Sunny! I'm the leader of the Fire Valley Pack. You can join of coarse! Just fill out the Application form and post it in the comment's! But make sure you read all about the Pack so everything goes smoothly!
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =

Aaka2013
Pup
Pup

Post by Aaka2013 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:58 pm

I want to make a off site role play and i have one made but i dont know what i should do to advertise it to get people to join the forum any helpful tips?
Alpha Female

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:55 am

Aaka2013 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:58 pm
I want to make a off site role play and i have one made but i dont know what i should do to advertise it to get people to join the forum any helpful tips?
People generally use this thread https://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18697 but I see you've already done that. On-site here, there's not much else that you would be allowed to do. Look into the Top 100 rating sites for wolf RPGs and send affiliate requests to other sites there.