Pack Central FAQ

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Pack Central FAQ

Post by alebrije » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I do apologize if my question has already been asked; I’ve been in the process of making a thread for a group in which I haven’t published yet. I’ve been studying the rules as I make the thread, and while I think it fits the guidelines, I tend to have a slight worry/doubt that something will be misread and make it get locked. Is it possible to get a moderator to examine a thread before publishing it?

Rain0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rain0 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:47 am

Are you allowed to have in your pack the "alpha" pair? Like, it isn't romantic, but they're parents to the pups and work together to lead the pack. It would be completely kid friendly and not have anything about mating.

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 am

alebrije wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:39 pm
I do apologize if my question has already been asked; I’ve been in the process of making a thread for a group in which I haven’t published yet. I’ve been studying the rules as I make the thread, and while I think it fits the guidelines, I tend to have a slight worry/doubt that something will be misread and make it get locked. Is it possible to get a moderator to examine a thread before publishing it?
Yes.
Rain0 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:47 am
Are you allowed to have in your pack the "alpha" pair? Like, it isn't romantic, but they're parents to the pups and work together to lead the pack. It would be completely kid friendly and not have anything about mating.
Yes, that's fine; you'll notice many of the packs in Pack Central utilize ranks.

Rain0
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Rain0 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:51 am

Alright! Thanks for letting me know!

ArgentsArrows
Pup
Pup
Name: Birdie/Goose

Post by ArgentsArrows » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:09 pm