Rules for Pack Central

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Isela
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Rules for Pack Central

Post by Isela » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:31 pm

DuskMane wrote:How do I get a BB code???
Go to User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit posting defaults > Check "yes" next to "Enable BBCode by default", and your posts should automatically post in BBCode format.
And the tempest is raging,

it's caving-in the sky

And the tempest is raging,

couldn't tame it if she tried

---Cora Rose - The Tempest
Avie © howl-ite

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Can a Pack Roleplay in there thread comments?
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Black Burn wrote:Can a Pack Roleplay in there thread comments?
What Is Not Allowed:
- Roleplaying on your pack's thread (including using roleplay to introduce the details of your pack and requesting roleplay samples from potential members)
So no, packs cannot roleplay in their pack threads.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Post by Black Burn » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:35 am

Okay, thank you! Just needed to make sure
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

ReaperShadow52
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Reaper

Post by ReaperShadow52 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:24 pm

I am not planning on making a pack, but I have a question regarding it seeing as I am just looking at verious things on the forums. Does this mean you can't have two pack leaders who are mates like in real wolf life? It was not very clear in the Original Post. Just curious, because I want to make sure I am understanding what I am reading.

I have a bad habit of taking things the wrong way when reading, re-reading, and then realizing I took it all the wrong way...

WhisperWynd
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by WhisperWynd » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:30 am

Hi, I'm a returning player in Wolf Quest. So I'm re-familiarizing myself with a lot of the rules. I was wondering if a completely platonic friend can run a pack with you as an alpha, and would the word alphas be allowed to be used.

TIA-Saiyan.

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 am

Why isn't religious content allowed? It's not an actual religion (similar to Warrior cats) and helps create purpose to a pack? Especially when kingdoms, magical settings, blue wolves and such doesn't exist. I completely understand the point of not allowing mates, but would it be an issue if they were moderated? Every time I think of a kingdom, there has to be at least a king and a queen (or some monarchs).
Finally, why are bright purple wolves with glowy red eyes and blue star markings (for example) discouraged? Isn't that the point of RPing to be creative? I skimmed over the replies and couldn't find an answer for this, but I could've missed something.

[edit]
Hmm.. I get that, since I come from another game that doesn't allow religion, but it's a fake religion, it's not real (I don't see how a made up religion can be controversial & nobody is forcing anyone to join). It's also from someone's imagination. Users should respect others ideas. I'm not looking to argue, but I'm really curious since I've never heard of this in a RPing forum before.
Last edited by -Wolfdog- on Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⍋ ⍋
ABNUS LUMI
🐺
🐾

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 am

WhisperWynd wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:30 am
Hi, I'm a returning player in Wolf Quest. So I'm re-familiarizing myself with a lot of the rules. I was wondering if a completely platonic friend can run a pack with you as an alpha, and would the word alphas be allowed to be used.

TIA-Saiyan.
Yes. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=75062&p=2470013&hi ... s#p2470013
GoldenBeauty wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 am
Why isn't religious content allowed? It's not an actual religion (similar to Warrior cats) and helps create purpose to a pack? Especially when kingdoms, magical settings, blue wolves and such doesn't exist. I completely understand the point of not allowing mates, but would it be an issue if they were moderated? Every time I think of a kingdom, there has to be at least a king and a queen (or some monarchs).
Finally, why are bright purple wolves with glowy red eyes and blue star markings (for example) discouraged? Isn't that the point of RPing to be creative? I skimmed over the replies and couldn't find an answer for this, but I could've missed something.
Because religion-related topics/content isn’t allowed on the forums in any context. It has nothing to do with realism; religion is not allowed because it is controversial.

Regarding mates, see the link above,

This is an educational wolf forum. However, subforums Pack Central and User Art have varying degrees of leniency when it comes to realism. Pack Central is the most relaxed but it has its limits.