Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅωɪᴅϵ | Multiple RPs | Staff NEEDED!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
wolvesworld

Re: [NEW!] Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅωɪᴅϵ - Accepting!

Post by wolvesworld » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:01 pm

Welcome!
Much better for the titles ;)
I'm still thinking on it haha, but I'm towards changing it :D
I will inform all that Lucid Grave Pack is getting more into the aggressive side of things. There could be a collision with STP any day now!
The 30th is the last day for voting on the forum Song Contest. Be sure to cast your votes!

Strong
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Strong » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Okay! The RP map was updated! -> Go and check it! ^^
Leader of STT - RP Wolf Group of Live The Worldwide: Our WQ Thread!

© Avvie: By me (Strong)

VampireDemon-Mori
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by VampireDemon-Mori » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:42 pm

WQ Username: VampireDemon-Mori
Wolf Name: Mori Morbid.
History: Born deep within the Slough Creek woods, Mori was raised along side his brothers and sister. Their father, Demonis, taught Lanius and Mori how to fight with all their strength while their mother, Attina, taught Asura and Tenbray how to find and use plants as medicines and substitutes as food. As a whole they were taught to hunt to their highest potential as it was half the key to survival. For 3 and a half years Mori and Asura remained with his birth pack while both Tenbray and Lanius went off in search of new homes or to start their own packs. It wasn't long after that his sister separated the pack as well, Mori still stayed behind, his devotion to his birth pack was strongly bound to him. It wasn't until fall that Mori's peaceful life among his pack fell into chaos. The alphas, his parents passed away, leaving the betas take over in their place... these betas, however, were much too cruel and cared not of the pack truly, leaving every member on their own, those who were too weak, injured and of no use, were killed without mercy. Mori, was the only one who never participated in the fights willingly, but he did try to protect those he could... until he finally had enough. Consumed with rage and hatred of these new alphas Mori challenged them only to be badly beaten and having received a deep, jagged scar on his right flank. As if that weren't enough he was exiled from the pack, from there he used all the knowledge his parents had taught him and his siblings to survive as loners. After a while he did find his perfect match, another female grey wolf named Blood. The pair lived contently, traveling the lands in search of somewhere to settle down. As they were enjoying goofing around with each other in some somewhat thin woods Blood let out a sharp cry, her leg caught in a hunters trap... Mori tried everything he could think of to get her out of it but, it was no use. Just then something whizzed right past his nose, hitting Blood, and knocking her to the ground... her blood pooling around her body. Frozen by this sudden change in events it took Mori a few minutes to start running, the anger and sorrow fueling his legs and paws. Being another tragic event among others, Mori finally closed off his heart, burying his feelings, and became reserved.
Reason for Joining: The pack looks very interesting and fun, I'd love to participate in it.
Activity Level(1/10): 8.
Were you a part of the old STP?: No :c
Join As (Newcomer, Minor..): Newcomer.

CamaroChick
Pup
Pup

Post by CamaroChick » Thu May 01, 2014 5:06 pm

VampireDemon-Mori wrote:WQ Username: VampireDemon-Mori
Wolf Name: Mori Morbid.
History: Born deep within the Slough Creek woods, Mori was raised along side his brothers and sister. Their father, Demonis, taught Lanius and Mori how to fight with all their strength while their mother, Attina, taught Asura and Tenbray how to find and use plants as medicines and substitutes as food. As a whole they were taught to hunt to their highest potential as it was half the key to survival. For 3 and a half years Mori and Asura remained with his birth pack while both Tenbray and Lanius went off in search of new homes or to start their own packs. It wasn't long after that his sister separated the pack as well, Mori still stayed behind, his devotion to his birth pack was strongly bound to him. It wasn't until fall that Mori's peaceful life among his pack fell into chaos. The alphas, his parents passed away, leaving the betas take over in their place... these betas, however, were much too cruel and cared not of the pack truly, leaving every member on their own, those who were too weak, injured and of no use, were killed without mercy. Mori, was the only one who never participated in the fights willingly, but he did try to protect those he could... until he finally had enough. Consumed with rage and hatred of these new alphas Mori challenged them only to be badly beaten and having received a deep, jagged scar on his right flank. As if that weren't enough he was exiled from the pack, from there he used all the knowledge his parents had taught him and his siblings to survive as loners. After a while he did find his perfect match, another female grey wolf named Blood. The pair lived contently, traveling the lands in search of somewhere to settle down. As they were enjoying goofing around with each other in some somewhat thin woods Blood let out a sharp cry, her leg caught in a hunters trap... Mori tried everything he could think of to get her out of it but, it was no use. Just then something whizzed right past his nose, hitting Blood, and knocking her to the ground... her blood pooling around her body. Frozen by this sudden change in events it took Mori a few minutes to start running, the anger and sorrow fueling his legs and paws. Being another tragic event among others, Mori finally closed off his heart, burying his feelings, and became reserved.
Reason for Joining: The pack looks very interesting and fun, I'd love to participate in it.
Activity Level(1/10): 8.
Were you a part of the old STP?: No :c
Join As (Newcomer, Minor..): Newcomer.
You accepted to the pack, Mori. Your character looks very interesting! ^.^ I can't wait to RP with you. Sign up on the site and someone will activate it for you. ;)
Shiny
Avatar © Lord-Pinkerton@deviantart.com

VampireDemon-Mori
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by VampireDemon-Mori » Fri May 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Awesome and thanks ^^ I'll get my bio up by tonight (sorry for the late answer our power was out from storms passing through -3-;)

alebrije
Yearling
Yearling

Post by alebrije » Fri May 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Hello my good LTW people! Xander here :D
I know I have already said that the thread is beautiful, but I'll say it again; it's beautiful and the colors go nicely together. I do believe we should change the rank descriptions, though, they need to be updated since their somewhat old. I do believe I made some a while ago, but if you guys want, I can make even new ones.

Chief Purveyor,
Xander

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Thu May 08, 2014 3:04 pm

If you'd wish to create a better description, that's fine by me ^^ Great to see a topic so nicely done and agreeing on about the colors; they go nicely together. I believe on the site itself, pretty much the majority of rank' descriptions were cut off on my end, but reviewing them on here makes them easier (for me anyways). Just thought I'd mention that!
  • -Aiyanna
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

Nycaria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Nycaria » Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 am

WQ Username: Nycaria

Wolf Name: Nycaria

History: Nycaria was born in a pack somewhere in the Arctic. The temperatures were unpredictable and harsh, but that never seem to stop the Northern Winds Pack. Naturally due to her environment the wolf was born an Arctic Wolf, which helps her a lot when she had swim through the large amount of snow when it was still in season for it. Her father Frost was simply a scout for the pack. He was quite good and passionate about it and unlike some of her other packmates he did not seem to care about going up farther through the ranks. He always told himself he would not be good enough for the jobs and therefore he was content staying where he was. Her mother Spirit however was the complete opposite. She was a hunter in the ranks and she was determined to continue rising up. She believe that if you got the abilities to do the job you should aim for it and for her she knew she could one day become the Lead Hunter in the ranks. If she notice that she could even higher than that she definitely would. Nycaria was closer to her father than her mother simply due to the fact that the male was less strict and lay-back so it was easy to get her way with him, but her mother was not so easily charm by the pup’s gestures and choice of words. Her mother was ambitious and hope that her only pup would be too, but the irony was that her mother was also overly-protective and didn’t always like the things that her pup did. She wanted her to stay in the safe zone while trying to be ambitious as Nycaria saw it.

It wasn’t long before Nycaria reach the age of being able to choose which branch she desire to go into. There were scouts like her father, which lead rank was called an Explorer. There were hunters like her mother, which the lead rank was called a Stalker. There were spies, which the lead rank was called an Assassin and finally there were fighters, which the lead rank was called Guardian. Nycaria was never interested in what the spies simply because she did not feel that her passion and interest belong with them. They were secretive and cynical in her opinion and did things that a normal wolf would consider brutal. Fighters seem pretty decent and she admire what they did, but her longing seem to be full of adventure and not having to worry about if someone was going to ambush her from behind all of the time. Still she consider fighting an important skills to have for those that cannot fight or defend themselves will be wipe out faster than a rabbit that cannot hop. Then there was Scout and Hunter, which were the two ranks she was more familiar with thanks to her parents. She naturally decided it would be more fun to be with her father since she felt her mother would take the fun out of hunting prey and therefore pick the rank of scout. Her father was happy, but her mother was a bit disappointed, but regardless showed her support for her pup. The Alpha who was called Zane decided to choose someone else for her teacher because he did not want her father to baby her if he taught her solely. So he picked someone who as peasant to be around yet can get the job done. That teacher name was Kyoto.

Kyoto was quite a joy to be around indeed and he made sure to try to make the rank of a scout less boring than what some of his packmates thought. He showed her around the territory and play games with her when she was exploring and scouting. When there were things that needed to be address in a serious matter show that being a scout didn’t always mean fun and games. One of these matters especially came into play when he showed her the Dark Cavern for the first time. The Dark Cavern was a place outside of the pack’s territory yet Zane always had a bad feelings about it that could endanger the entire pack, which is why it was the expectation. He told her that the Dark Cavern was given this name because it was so dark that even an owl could blind here and there have been cases where they have encounter outlaws here whether from their own pack or a different one or dangerous animals so they had to be careful here. As Nycaria follow cautiously inside she notice her father naturally coming over to her side simply because this was his pup and he didn’t want to lose her. As they travel farther Nycaria struggle to keep her eyesight in check from the darkness that reign over this cave and eventually had to rely on her other senses. Eventually Nycaria was the one to pick up something in the distance beyond just the strange smell of rot and water that was dripping somewhere in the cave. It smelled like snow and fish and when she told them none of the others could pick it up as well. Nycaria wonder if she was being paranoid, but her instincts told her something didn’t feel right here. It turns out she was right when a sound of grunt and then a roar echo from the cave. Soon after a polar bear, who origins of being there is unknown charged at the group of wolves in a rage of fury. They ran out of the cave, but some of them were struggling to remember their way since this was the first time they encounter a polar bear in general or at least in this area. While the cave’s darkness was ruining her eyesight she did not need to rely on her sight and little did she knew when she help guide the others that were struggling out of the cave she save many lives. Once they exit the cave they notice the white head of the polar bear glaring at them before going back within his cave without another word. While the others were talking about the experience they just had and what to say to the Alpha Kyoto disappear from the crowd without another word. Nycaria notice him and try to follow, but the wolf simply flicked his tail showing he did not want her to be around him. Confused the she-wolf simply watched as her mentor walk off.

Within a few minutes of that same hour Kyoto came back with the Alpha with a sad look on his face. Zane had a mixture of concern yet relief as he listen to the stories of the polar bear and how Nycaria save some of them that kept bumping into the walls. After that Zane told them he knew the story thanks to Kyoto telling him and that he was going to send some expert hunters and fighters to get rid of the threat or else it might start snacking on pups. Then he told Nycaria that her senses were stronger than that of a scout and that she should knew to sharpen those skills as a hunter according to Kyoto. Nycaria seem shock and quite sad as Kyoto nodded and told her that he was quite impressed and enjoy having her be his student, but he felt that he would be selfish and doing her wrong if she remain in the scout branch. They did not have quite a strong scent of smell as Nycaria did and those were the traits that belong in the hunter branch. While Nycaria was disappointed at the same time she was happy that the Alpha and her old mentor recognize her abilities and simply shook her head in amusement at how her father was bragging about how her mother gave her those senses. After an hour passed the Alpha would have the Stalker, Winter train her. Unlike Kyoto Winter was not all about fun and games and was quite serious similar to how her mother acted. She would push the pup sometimes pass her limits and drill into her head the different preys and behaviors she should watch out for. Nycaria was miserable, but Winter didn’t have enough care in her care jar to change. During these times she became closer to her mother would understood her feelings since Winter treated everyone like this simply because she wants what best for them. Eventually she began to understand her mother more even to the point that she is so worry about her because she doesn’t want her to become like her first litter where she had three boys and one girl that was taken from her due to a sneaky arctic fox and that why she changed her rank from fighter to hunter to be able to train her senses better. Soon when Nycaria became a 1 year old she was among one of the best hunters in her class.

Eventually after a while when she was almost two years old Nycaria wanted to leave her old pack to explore the world. She would miss them, but she figure it was best and she wasn’t the only one wishing to leave even if it was for a completely different reason. Her parents were sad, but this was the way some wolves choose to live their lives and they would not stop her as long as she didn’t forget about them and of course Nycaria wouldn’t. After a while she became two years old and finally discovered a new pack. She had seen many things on her travels during packs, but finally she thinks she may have found the right one for her.

Reason for Joining: I haven’t been roleplaying for quite a long time and I do miss it. Most of the packs I have seen I do not fit like I belong there. I want to be able to express myself (by expressing myself I will warn you my roleplay posts are very long and detailed such as describing how my wolf is feeling on a simple walk in the woods). This pack seems unique and different and the forum that it is on I never heard of it, but it looks nice and I am willing to learn!

Activity Level(1/10): 8 at the moment, but I am a Senior in High School so I am about to graduate very soon on May 23. If I cannot due to school reasons I will post an inactivity notice since it is important I graduate.

Were you a part of the old STP?: No

Join As (Newcomer, Minor..): Newcomer, but my goal is to aim for the Hunter rank.

wolvesworld

Post by wolvesworld » Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Nycaria, your form is ACCEPTED! Welcome to LTW
Welcome also to
Mori and Aiynna :D
The newly updated RP Map looks awesome, Strong!
My activity should be back to normal very soon as I end the school year in exactly 7 school days!
~ Kamaji ~

BatteriesNotIncluded
Pup
Pup
Location: plunging hours of my life into pointless youtube videos.

Post by BatteriesNotIncluded » Sat May 10, 2014 8:24 pm

WQ Username: candybop
Wolf Name: Lux
History: Lux didn't grow up in the best of environments. She was the runt of a litter of four, and her parents didn't take kindly to weak wolves. They always pushed their pups to do their best, and when Lux simply wasn't capable of meeting their expectations, they sort of gave up on her. They started to ignore Lux, and invalidate practically everything she did. By this I mean whenever she accomplished something - whenever she was proud of something, her parents either wouldn't acknowledge it or tell her that she could've done better. This obviously took a huge impact on her emotionally, and since her parents were acting this way, her siblings decided to follow suit. Everyone except her older brother - the oldest of the litter - treated her like dirt, while he actually cared for her. Her older brother took it upon himself to become her guardian, and he was always there to cheer her up. Even so, his attempts at kindness simply didn't make much of a difference to her.
Reason for Joining: This pack looks pretty interesting, so I decided hey - why not?
Activity Level(1/10): 6-7/10
Were you a part of the old STP?: Nope
Join As (Newcomer, Minor..): Newcomer
we literally have no way of knowing whether or not the world outside of our consciousness exists

c':
james-fun-in-the-sunderland.tumblr.com

Nycaria
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Nycaria » Sun May 11, 2014 7:07 am

Thank you so much! I shall visit the site soon. Also the RP Map does look very nice as well as the site!

wolvesworld

Post by wolvesworld » Sun May 11, 2014 10:49 am

Lux, you form is ACCEPTED. Welcome to LTW!
Go ahead and register on the site with your wolfs name and I or another admin will activate it ASAP.

Nycaria, your account has been activated :D
~ Kamaji ~

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Sun May 11, 2014 11:07 am

Welcome to the pack Nycaria & Lux! I hope you enjoy your time here with us :3
  • -Aiyanna
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

BatteriesNotIncluded
Pup
Pup
Location: plunging hours of my life into pointless youtube videos.

Post by BatteriesNotIncluded » Sun May 11, 2014 11:28 am

Thank you for accepting me! I did register, although the username 'Lux' was apparently already taken, so do you think you could change it to just Lux?
we literally have no way of knowing whether or not the world outside of our consciousness exists

c':
james-fun-in-the-sunderland.tumblr.com

wolvesworld

Post by wolvesworld » Sun May 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Your account has been activated, Lux, and I removed the numbers :D
~Kamaji~