Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅωɪᴅϵ | Multiple RPs | Staff NEEDED!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Re: Lɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅωɪᴅϵ | Multiple RPs | Staff NEEDED!

Post by Paradiigm » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 am

I fugured that which is why I had the newcomer piece in there. I can go in and fix that. As for applying for staff, I shall do that when I get home from work.
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Strong
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Strong » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:48 am

Paradiigm wrote:WQ Username: Paradiigm
Wolf Name: Rafael
History: TBD, he's a new charrie
Reason for Joining: Looks amazing!
Activity Level(1/10): 4-8
Were you a part of the old STT?: Uhm I don't think so
Join As (Newcomer, Youth, Assistant or Loner): Assistant if you'll have me. Otherwise newcomer is fine, I do not want to impose

Also id be willing to be staff.
Hey! Of course you are accepted! Go ahead and register on the site using as your username the name of your character (aka Rafael). Once you do I will go ahead and activate it! ^^

Siza (EgyptianEyes) is correct, you should start as newcomer! And once in the site create your bio to be able to submit to be a part of the staff! Hope see you around soon!

PS: Ty Siza again for help him to get used :)

~Ragnar
Leader of STT - RP Wolf Group of Live The Worldwide: Our WQ Thread!

© Avvie: By me (Strong)

Tikiga
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: Tiki

Post by Tikiga » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:56 am

Going to attempt to register correctly on the site, looking forward to it!

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:40 am

Wow, this looks amazing. Might give this a go..

WQ Username: NoyaTusk
Wolf Name: Moorfowl
History: Moorfowl, named after a type of bird(moorfowl;; or another name for it: red grouse) was born amidst the higher perimeters of yellowstone. As a child, she adored exploring the vast grasslands and rocky mountains alongside her siblings whom accompanied her frequently. Not a lot was found to be abnormal with Moor, she grew up in the most regular manner manageable. As expected by her parents, she lived to see the days of an early adulthood. Once she had reached the age of 2, she dispersed from her families territory in search of a home of her own. The days of searching with an empty stomach eventually lead up to an unfamiliar territory which stenched with fumes of fellow canis. Her days on the road ended there for the time being.
Reason for Joining: Really intrigued by the layout of everything and am trying to get myself back into more of the rp 'community'.
Activity Level(1/10): 4-5 (activity may change varying how busy I get over the next few days)
Were you a part of the old STT?: No.
Join As (Newcomer, Youth, Assistant or Loner): I'd like to be assigned as a newcomer.
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me