Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк| Looking for Prime Members! ! M=5

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Join PSP????

Yes :)
57%
Maybe
14%
Stalking
29%
No Thank You :(
No votes

Total votes: 7

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Re: Pґїмё₴ aпd $нadош₴ Pacк| Looking for Prime Members! ! M=

Post by Shakespearmint » Mon May 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Alrighty, so I didn't know where to post my application on the site (and I didn't want to risk putting in the wrong spot), so I'm just gonna post it here, if that's ok.

WQ Username: Shakespearmint
Wolf Name: Ferox
Wolf Gender: Male
Wolf Age: 5
Wolf Pack(Primes or Shadows):Primes
Wolf Appearance: While he isn't apt to use it, this male is packing muscle with a tall and sturdy frame. He isn't wildly strong, but he can hold his own in a fight should one arise. His light grey fur is long and fuzzy, framing his dark eyes in a distinctive poof.
Wolf Personality: In a word, Ferox is strict. Not in a harsh way, but more of a regimented, disciplined way. He believes wholeheartedly in rules, duties, and always acting in the best interest of the pack. He will follow the orders of the Alphas unquestioningly, as he trusts them to rule reasonably and fairly. That said, however, if he feels something is unjust, he will quickly point it out. Additionally, he is also fiercely loyal to his pack, as he sees them as his family, and would do anything to protect those dear to him.
In terms of intelligence, Ferox is sharp, but far from a genius. He appears wise due to his stoic and patient demeanor, but he's about as smart as any other wolf. He's a good listener and a quiet speaker, as he likes to let others do the talking. When he does speak, be warned; he is blunt with his words and almost always tells the truth (even if he probably shouldn't).

Wolf Desired Rank: Decagon (if that's not acceptable, then Faigon)

I hope he's alright! Let me know if I need to make any changes!

Angel Mercy
Pup
Pup
Name: Mercy

Post by Angel Mercy » Mon May 09, 2016 7:09 pm

Ferox, you are accepted. You may make your account on the site. Be sure to post your biography before posting. Looking forward to RPing with you :)
....Life changes so fast you won't even have a chance to stop it....

Shakespearmint
Pup
Pup

Post by Shakespearmint » Tue May 10, 2016 9:55 am

My biography is up as is my first post! Yay!
Also, if you need any help with the site, I have a bit of experience working with forums and I'm totally willing to help out should you need it!

Angel Mercy
Pup
Pup
Name: Mercy

Post by Angel Mercy » Tue May 10, 2016 9:42 pm

Great! Unfortunately I'll have to post later because I ned to figure out what to post with the Nature account as well as my own to keep the RP going. Great bio though. :)
....Life changes so fast you won't even have a chance to stop it....

Snowfur20000
Pup
Pup

Post by Snowfur20000 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:01 am

User Name: Snowfur20000
Account Name: Skypack
Alphas: Snowfur (Snowfur 20000
Pack Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79271

Pack ally application
Pack(s) name: Skypack, Wolf Guard
Why you want to be an ally: Because In case you need help hunting (Skypack helps with hunting) Or your pack is having trouble with too many bears/coyotes (Wolf Guard is founded to protect).

(Please forgive me if I did this wrong)
My cousin Jimmy always starts his trip to the emergency room with "Hey y'all! Watch this!"
Please join my pack called the Skypack or you can be an or e͟͡n̷̛͡èm̴̀y of the pack.
You can also join my other pack called the Wolf Guard.
signature © twinlinskis
wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=79555