The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=13

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What Do You Think Of This Pack?

Joining!
31%
Already A Member!
11%
Love it!
19%
Don't Like It
8%
Considering Joining!
31%

Total votes: 36

Luna231
Pup
Pup

Re: The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=13

Post by Luna231 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I am sorry I have been inactive, but I kinda lost interest in the pack and then never came back to WQ.
The last time I checked, some members were not following ALL of the rules, and this bothers me. And another thing is
that the I have never seen the pack leader online... nor in the last 24 hours connected as I remember. I would like to be removed from the pack, but I must say the style and designs are fantastic.
(¨*.¸(¨*.¸´.¸ ѕ a σ ¸.´¸.*¨)¸.*¨)
уσυ gινє ѕтяєηgтн
♥ тσ тнє aякηєѕѕ σƒ тнιѕ ωσя∂ ♥
Му нєaят ѕєємѕ тσ вє σσкιηg
aт a σηg яєaм
ƒσяєνєя.

Signature - Muzzy

lilsk8er
Pup
Pup

Post by lilsk8er » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 am

WQ Username: Lilsk8er
Name: Axel
Desired Rank:  Warrior
Personality: Somewhat flirty, Outgoing and at times quite mysterious
Physical Description : He is a large male very lean and muscular as for faint pink and white scars on his sides and chest not to mention on small one on his muzzle. Pelt colour is a typical charcoal color and his fur length is long not too long though. Markings: He has a front right white paw and a bit of white in his chest as for the tip of his tail. Eye colour a pale blue
History:  He left his pack when he was about a young kid and doing so he was able to expand his skills further and learn more techniques at being a fine warrior from other packs that invited him to stay. But at last he had left the pack he was in  and decided to settle in a new pack. 
Activity Level /10: 9
Anything Else? Nope
Secret Word: Bacon
when the alpha howls everyone howls there is no exception.(:
Itachi the proud ninja wolf of the Uchiha pack(:

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 am

Luna231 wrote:I am sorry I have been inactive, but I kinda lost interest in the pack and then never came back to WQ.
The last time I checked, some members were not following ALL of the rules, and this bothers me. And another thing is
that the I have never seen the pack leader online... nor in the last 24 hours connected as I remember. I would like to be removed from the pack, but I must say the style and designs are fantastic.
Sorry to hear that you no longer want to stay which is okay because you gave this pack a shot and hopefully this pack will thrive on. It was great though to have you around, even for a short period of time. ^^
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog

SimpleLilac
Pup
Pup

Re: The Forgotten Forest Pack Accepting! M=13 (Please Lock T

Post by SimpleLilac » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:00 pm

Due to complications in my personal life this pack will be closing. It is not fair to the members for me to continue trying to run this pack when I am in no condition to.

Floofysaur
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: Fwoof

Post by Floofysaur » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:10 am

Sad to see the forum shut down :c Though thepack was fun while it lasted! Glad to give this pack a good run.

-Ivy
Roses are gray,
Violets are blue,
I am a dog