∫ t a r s t r u c k✯H o l l o w s✯P a c k✯A c c e p t i n g

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

What Do You Think Of The Pack?

Awesome! Totally gonna be a member!
45%
It's a very good pack. I think I might become a member.
18%
It's very descriptive, but I'm just a pack friend/alliance.
No votes
Nah...it's not that good...I might lurk, though.
27%
Eww, it's a really awful pack. I hope I never see this thread again.
9%
BLECH! It's the worst pack I've ever seen! I'm gonna become a rival!
No votes

Total votes: 11

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

∫ t a r s t r u c k✯H o l l o w s✯P a c k✯A c c e p t i n g

Post by Starforest » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

S T A R S T R U C K ~H O L L O W S ~P A C K

http://starstruckhollows.proboards.com/index.cgi?

a m b i t i o u s
i n t e l l i g e n t
s w i f t
s k i l l e d
l o y a l
s e c r e t i v e
a n d - b o n d e d - t h r o u g h - a n d - t h r o u g h

W E L C O M E

Greetings, traveler. You have entered the dark grounds of the Starstruck Hollows Pack. Is that not what you expected to find, having traveled so far? Yes, I thought so. We are not a pack to accept members lightly, but if one has the qualities that we possess, they may find their way into the shadowed heart of the territory. But first, you must know more about us. One does not commit themselves lightly to the fire.

I N F O R M A T I O N

P A C K ✯ S Y M B O L S

≈ Well, we ARE the Starstruck Hollows Pack. Once we called ourselves the Shadowy Hollows, but the name faded. Stars come out in the dark, like ourselves.
¥ ≈ This symbol represents the male wolves of the pack.
† ≈ This symbol represents the female wolves of the pack.
α ≈ One warning. This is received if you break a Code.

≠ ≈ Two warnings. This one is received if, after receiving one warning, you break a Code again.
¡ ≈ Three warnings. One little slip after this means you are out of the pack. Second chances are allowed, but not third chances.

∆ ≈ An award. You receive this for being helpful to the pack. Basically a 'Leader's Trust' thingamajig. If you receive this while you are in a lower rank, you are automatically upgraded to the next rank.
Ω ≈ Another award, but this is for being active and helping out in a minor way. You need 10 of these to upgrade from pup to student, and then 15 of these to upgrade from student to whatever rank you desired in your application.

O T H E R ✯ P A C K ✯ M E A N I N G S

∫нρ ≈ ∫tarstruck нollows ρack.
ωø†м ≈ Wolf of the Moon/Month.
єƒå ≈ Excused for Absence.

T H E ✯ C O D E

~мembers are required to place the secret word (hidden) in the occupation slot to signify that they have read the Codes.
~уou MUST be respectful to any member, despite their rank in the pack. Being disrespectful will earn you a warning.

~уou are reminded that little kids might be joining this pack. Therefore, I beg you to remember this and not swear, describe rude hand gestures, be inappropriate, or go into extreme detail on violence. We don't want anyone to have nightmares.
~ρlease remain active. It would be awful if this pack gained a heckuva lot of members and then shut down from inactivity.
~ρlease, by all means, have fun! (That's an order. (:< I kid.)

O T H E R ✯ R E G U L A T I O N S

~ît would be lovely if you had at least basic knowledge of grammar and spelling, as less headaches will be caused from reading posts. :3 Thank you!
~ρlease, PLEASE try to have more then three sentences in a roleplaying post.
~ωe would appreciate it if, although on our website you will be allowed to have certain unrealistic eye colours, there will be certain colours you will not be allowed to have (more info when the site gets created. ^^). Also, wings, horns, and other evolutions are prohibited, as well as powers.

~∫tudents to the three main ranks (Black, Grey, and White Stars) are usually picked because they show potential as leaders. However, this training also gives them the basic knowledge of being one of the other ranks (except the Healing Star), so they usually become members of the other ranks if a spot has not been freed up.

R A N K S ✯ A N D ✯ T H E I R ✯ M E A N I N G S

†he ßlack ∫tars~ This is the leader rank, or, as the outdated term goes, the 'alpha'. They make all the decisions of the pack, hold ceremonies, and are generally entirely in control of everything. They are an extremely active rank that often go hunting or patrolling with each other and the students who haven't been taken anywhere by their mentor.
ƒemale ßlack ∫tar✯ σpaque✯ ∫tarforest✯ †
мale ßlack ∫tar✯ υndecided

†he grey ∫tars~ Essentially, using the outdated term, the 'beta', these are the second-in-commands of the pack. They have less power then the Black Stars, but more then the rest of the pack. They have a strong influence on decisions and are very involved with the rest of the pack. Although they rarely go on random sprees with each other or with the students, they often join the organized groups, making them a well-loved group in the pack.
ƒemale grey ∫tar✯ gem✯ ∫tarz10✯ †
мale grey ∫tar✯ υndecided

†he ωhite ∫tars~ Third-in-command, they have less power then the Black and Grey stars, but marginally more power then the other ranks. Again, they have some influence on the decisions, although decisions they make are only ultimately passed if approved by the Black Stars. These two spend even more time with the pack then the Grey Stars, and are usually going on patrols instead of staying in camp.
ƒemale ωhite ∫tar✯ υndecided
мale ωhite ∫tar✯ υndecided

†he нealing ∫tars~ Basically the 'medicine wolves' of the pack, these are canines trained with a knowledge on herbs, so they can treat the injuries and illnesses of their fellow members. Some say they are bonded with the earth. Others say they are blessed with a healing fire. Who knows? Anything could be true.
ƒemale нealing ∫tar✯ υndecided
мale нealing ∫tar✯ υndecided
ƒemale нealing ∫tar ∫tudent✯ υndecided
мale нealing ∫tar ∫tudent✯ υndecided

†he яed giant ∫tars~ The warrior/fighter rank in the pack. They protect, patrol, and guard the territory and the camp, therefore ensuring the safety of all members of the Shadowy Star Hollows pack.
ℓead ƒemale яed giant ∫tar✯ υndecided
ℓead мale яed giant ∫tar✯ υndecided

†he ρulsar ∫tars~ The hunters of the pack. A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star that emits energy in pulses. This is why it is a good name for this rank. Small, fast, and deadly. They get the job done and feed the pack. Excellent wolves for any pack.
ℓead ƒemale ρulsar ∫tar✯ υndecided
ℓead мale ρulsar ∫tar✯ υndecided

†he ¥ellow ∂warf ∫tars~ This is the rank right after Red Dwarf. It means you are now what is known as a 'student'. Students of the Red Giants and the Pulsar Stars are placed here, as well as the Black, Grey, and White Star students (the Healing Star students are placed with their mentor).

†he ∫upernovas~ Surprisingly, this is the only rank not named '*something* Stars'. This group represents the brilliance of the mothers in the pack. A fae is moved her when she is pregnant with her pups, and stays in the group until the pups grow into Yellow Dwarfs/Dwarves. At that time, she will return to her old duties.
✯kierra✯

†he яed ∂warf ∫tars~ A pup any age under the age that pups progress to students is put in this group. Small and incredibly vital and hot and alive.
✯ kierra✯ яedwalker✯ † 0/10 Ω
✯ guy✯ ∂enimsparkle✯ ¥ 4/10 Ω
✯ †eebo✯ chickensandwitch✯ ¥ 3/10 Ω
✯ ¥oona✯ graytide✯ † 1/10 Ω
✯ ñightmare✯ ρanther5324✯ ¥ 2/10

†he ωhite ∂warf ∫tars~ The eldest class in the pack. Faint and frail and small, but honored for their duties to the pack, and beloved by every member.

✯S T A T U S✯

✯Accepting✯
✯Member count is one✯
✯There are three males✯
✯There are four females✯
✯There are no alliances✯
✯There are no rivals✯

http://starstruckhollows.proboards.com/index.cgi? is the pack site, under construction✯
✯Pack colours are red, blue, and green✯
✯The newest member is Graytide/Yoona!✯
✯Time of day is almost always night✯
✯The current season is early fall✯

✯C A L E N D E R✯

✯9/23/12✯Pack is created✯
✯9/23/12✯First member, Starz10/Shy, joined✯
✯9/23/12✯Pack site is created!✯
✯9/24/12✯Second member, Redwalker/Kierra, joined✯
✯9/25/12✯Third member, DenimSparkle/Guy, joined✯
✯9/25/12✯ Fourth member, Chickensandwitch/Teebo, joined✯
✯9/25/12✯ Fifth member, Graytide/Yoona, joined✯

✯A L L I A N C E S ✯ P A C K ✯ F R I E N D S ✯ A N D ✯ R I V A L S✯

A l l i a n c e s✯

None

R i v a l s✯

None

P a ck F r i e n d s✯

None

Pack is ©Starforest

Code: Select all

Member Application:

Name: 
Fur color and eye color:
Rank Wanted:
Why you wanted to join:
Anything Else?:

Pack Alliance/Rival:

Pack Name:
Leaders' Names:
Quantity of Members:
Why you want to be an ally/rival:
Link to Pack:
Other:

Pack Friend Application:

Friend Name:
Friend Gender:
Packs you are in:
Why you want to be a pack friend:
Other:
Last edited by Starforest on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 am, edited 16 times in total.
Hello, everyone! :3 I'm baaaack!

Starz10

Re: S t a r s t r u c k ✯H o l l o w s✯P a c k✯A c c e p t i

Post by Starz10 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Im intrested, Here is my form. You seem not to have one so i made my own.
Name: Shy
Personality: Quiet, peaceful, untrusting yet she can pull herself together in a serious situation if needed to.
Fur color and eye color: Golden fur with amber eyes then have tints of gold and orange in them. The gold and orange in her eye color vary, meaning she has bits more of goldish/orange in her eyes.
Rank Wanted: Grey Star
Why you wanted to join: Its a beautiful pack, i would be honored to join.
Anything Else? I can not join the website if you have one.
Starz10
▬▬▬▬

"And her eyes were as bright as a million stars, gazing at the azure skies afar"

WolfQuest Community Member Since 2012

Call me Stardust or Star

▬▬▬▬

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Starforest » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:49 pm

I KNEW I HAD FORGOTTEN SOMETHING! DX She is accepted, thank you very much for joining. ^^ And that's all right if you can't join the site, we'll find some way to include you in the pack activities. And I've created the site, by the way.

Redwalker

Post by Redwalker » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Member Application:

Name: Kierra

Personality: outgoing although she feels more comforatable with males then females. Isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in and can be incredibly stubborn

Fur color and eye color:
Fur: Black Eye: pale blue

Rank Wanted: Pulsar star

Why you wanted to join:
It looks like a very organized pack. They don't have too many of those these days :)
Anything Else?:

Thanks for considering! None of my packs are ever active...except one....but its not very stable.... And I was awarded member of the month fot the tinted glacier pack for being active in the roleplay! (Not trying to influence your decision or anything;)
,.°`°.,
xoxo, Gossip Girl
,.°`°.,

DenimSparkle
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DenimSparkle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 am

Name: Guy
Personality: Is detemined to become THE BEST HUNTER THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN!!! He likes to believe he's stronger than he actually is but it's speed he lacks in the most.
Fur color: Black
Eye color: yellow
Rank Wanted: Pulsar star
Why you wanted to join: Looks like a schmancy pack:3
Anything Else?: Nope

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Starforest » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am

Both are accepted. :3 I may not be online much today, as I have a homeschooling meet-up, but would you both please register for the site? That'll be more developed soon enough, and I'll get up the roleplaying section as soon as possible. Both of you will start out as pups, but it is relatively easy to become a student after the first day. Thank you both for joining!

~Opaque

Redwalker

Re: ∫ t a r s t r u c k✯H o l l o w s✯P a c k✯A c c e p t i

Post by Redwalker » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 pm

Sounds good X3 Ill register on the site!
,.°`°.,
xoxo, Gossip Girl
,.°`°.,

DenimSparkle
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DenimSparkle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Erm... can you post a link to the site? I can't find it x3

Redwalker

Post by Redwalker » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm

erm...sorry whats the site address?
,.°`°.,
xoxo, Gossip Girl
,.°`°.,

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Just kidding on the "This looks awful" vote. I thought it was a funny option.

Name: Teebo
Personality: Outwardly, Teebo is quiet, obedient, and kind. He works hard and cheerfully and rarely complains. Inside is another story, however: The fellow is depressed. His mind is often a jumble of self-insults and insecurity. He takes criticism very seriously, and it will bring his self-esteem further down. He is hesitant to form close relationships with others, lest they reject him. Very self-conscious, Teebo doesn't speak out or do anything particularly crazy. (If he were a person he might be diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder)
Fur color and eye color: Teebo is a very very light cream color, and it is dotted with the occasional tiny black or brown fleck.(blue eyes)
Rank Wanted: Healing Star
Why you wanted to join: Because... You're awesome and the pack looks awesome and I like stars and the colors are very bright and I need sleep can you tell?
Anything Else?: Just a few questions: Are all the people who join siblings? Also, how fast do they grow? lol.
Last edited by chickensandwitch on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure
Keeping watch in the night

Graytide
Pup
Pup

Post by Graytide » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:02 pm

• Oh yeah :3
    Name: Yoona
    Personality: Yoona is a laughter-filled little girl, she is always cracking a joke or doing something funny, but don't be surprised if she turns serious, she can be both. She also is full of life and loves to run, if running was something she could do a lot, she would.
    Fur colour and eye colour: She's a beautiful little fae with white fur and one black ear, one black paw is to match it. She has bright green eyes that go well with her fur.
    Rank wanted: Pulsar Star
    Why you wanted to join: It seemed pretty awesome bro 8)
    Anything else?: Nah
.............'....^ : . O N E DIRECTION. : ^
...........'......Let's Go Crazy Crazy Crazy
...........'......Til we see the sun
...........'.....I know we only met
.............'...But let's pretend it's
.............'......LOVE ❤
.............'....^ : . . : ^
.............'...'...........'.Sig © Me

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Starforest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 am

http://starstruckhollows.proboards.com/index.cgi? site link right here. :3 Both are accepted, I'll add you all to the front post. ^^ And I'll go put up more forums.

~Opaque

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:37 am

Awesome, I'll go register. You didn't answer my question though xD are the pups all related?
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure

Starforest
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Starforest » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 am

Ah, sorry, didn't see it. ^^ Pups in the pack do not HAVE to be related if they do not want to be. Also, you grow up faster the more things you do, such as being active on the site, helping out, etc. Hope that answered it.

~Opaque

chickensandwitch
Yearling
Yearling

Post by chickensandwitch » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 am

Awesome, I'm all set up... Are you planning to put a place for character bios?

I think I'll have him unrelated, so's I can make him feel more left out :twisted:
You are the sentinels
Silent and sure