♒ The Silver Mists Pack ─ Accepting All! ♒

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Would you join us?

Already a member!
17%
Totally!
17%
Leaning towards yes
17%
Duh
17%
Of course
17%
Obviously
17%

Total votes: 12

SMP Leader

♒ The Silver Mists Pack ─ Accepting All! ♒

Post by SMP Leader » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SILVER MISTS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-Where wild takes on a whole new meaning

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Established November 12 2010

Welcome to the Silver Mists pack, passers-by! This account is used to update our first post more efficiently by our two leaders, Kitsunera, the Althier of this pack, and Venn, the Turefatha of SMP. We're really quite happy that you decided to swing on by for a peek at our marvelous, close-knit community! Our goal is to get members who are active and love to have a great time. We have three main activities that we try to do often: contests, RP on our forum, and FUN! The Silver Mists Pack is situated within a beautiful and legendary valley known as Escandea, somewhere within the wild depths of Alaska where the mists gather and our pack thrives, living by their instincts and their leaders' words alone. At times we struggle against what Mother Nature has thrown at us, such as a natural disaster, but at times we embrace what she gives us. Why? Because, sometimes, we realize that even nature has a soft side; sometimes, we get young, capable, intelligent wolves such as yourself. Are you ready? Ready to succumb to the mists of Escandea?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Information

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Guidelines
  • WQ Rules » Just so we're clear, the WolfQuest rules & guidelines apply here in SMP
    Spamming » Please don't double or triple post here. We don't want the topic locked; besides, the edit button works great :)
    Respect » No matter what your rank is, be kind to & respect fellow members‼ Yunns are funn!
    Activity » Please be active & post at least two times per week. If you don't feel you have time for SMP, become a pack friend.
    Forum » Joining the pack forum is mandatory, meaning you have to sign up :)
    Joining » When you join SMP, you will be put as a Kuire until you earn the points to buy your desired rank. (Exempt: eldauns, yunns, pups, pack friends)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Symbols

» Male
» Female
» Points
» Member of the Month (MOTM)
» Active
» Semi-Active
» Inactive
Ϟ » Warning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Goals

Forum/Website
Banner
Motto
Current ─ 8
5 Members
10 Members
15 Members
20 Members
25 Members
Current ─ 30
10 Pages
15 Pages
20 Pages
30 Pages
40 Pages
50 Pages
100 Pages
200 Pages

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Members & Ranks

Leaders The dominant pair: the leaders, matriarchs, rulers. They posses the two highest ranks, Althier (female leader) and Turefatha (male leader), and make sure everything runs smoothly. Although a very stressful and busy position, the leaders enjoy it because they love the pack. They handle any and all major affairs that happen in SMP.
  • Althier » Thief (StatikZangoose) ¶ max
    Turefatha » Venn (Faite) ¶ max
Qares The seconds-in-command, only two loyal wolves can hold this position if chosen by the leaders. Along with the Xiners, they help advise the leaders and relieve a bit of their stress by watching over the members of the pack and monitoring their behavior. Known to be a bit ambitious and a tad grumpy, they will often snap at members who get too big for their britches.
  • Qares » Talon (SwiftFrost) ¶ max
    Qares » -Requires 100 points, Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
Xiner They are highly respected and well-skilled members of the pack that are trusted by the leaders and Qares as thirds-in-command, under only the leaders and the Qares. With more effort and hard work, they may become a Qares one day. They know right from wrong and enforce it sternly.
  • Xiner » Zarina (LazuliLupin) ¶ 80
    Xiner » -Requires 70 points, Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Xiner » -Requires 70 points, Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
Mystka Possessing an extensive knowledge of herbs and healing, the Mystka wolves dutifully mend any injured packmates. Despite this, they don't talk much and remain very mysterious, as healing is not the only thing they do for the pack. The Mystka wander in the shadows and mists of Escandea, spying on the creatures of the valley, and report back to the leaders on anything of importance.
  • Professional Mystka » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Mystka » -Requires 60 points-
Kirini Typically large and powerful, these are the hunters. Built for both speed and power, the Kirini almost always bring back prey with the help of the swift Scadi wolves. Their free time is often spent socializing or studying the creatures around them in order to improve their hunting strategies. Known to be loyal and kind, the Kirini are always thinking of others before themselves and insist on feeding the injured, young, and elderly before anyone else.
  • Skilled Kirini » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Kirini » -Requires 50 points-
Watumms A very important role in the pack, these keen-eyed wolves serve as dutiful lookouts. If danger is spotted, they howl that alerts the pack to danger and orders the Raeta to go and further investigate the danger. They often work more than they socialize.
  • High Watumm » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Watumm » -Requires 40 points-
Raeta Serving as guards, warriors, protectors, the Raeta's job is to eliminate any threat to the pack. Often the more gruff and serious spirits of the pack, they never shirk their work and have a tendency to think they're always right.
  • Supreme Raeta » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Raeta » -Requires 32 points-
    Raeta » -Requires 32 points-
Tieyri Built with shorter, stockier frames and thick coats, the Tieryi's job is to guard the mystical, legend-bound statue above Triple Peaks known as the Stone Wolf. Thought a rather important position by most, due to the many myths concerning the statue, the Tieryi take pride in their job. Their lungs are stronger than most due to the harsh, high altitude where the Stone Wolf lies.
  • Head Tieyri » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Tieryi » -Requires 26 points-
Scadi Slender and long-legged, the Scadi are the trackers. On hunting trips, the Scadi accompanies the Kirini, scouting ahead, eagerly searching for sign of prey. Once prey is sighted, they will help bring it down.
  • First Scadi » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Scadi » -Requires 24 points-
Jabbu Fearless explorers, the Jabbu are often gone days at a time, wandering outside of the valley of Escandea in search of good territory and trustworthy allies. Often boisterous and loud, the Jabbu may not have the best manners, but they're extremely accepting and friendly, and all have a sense of humor that they bring on their adventures!
  • Master Jabbu » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Jabbu » -Requires 18 points-
Eldaun Containing all wolves seven years and older, the Eldauns are the senior members of the pack who have passed their prime. While they may appear grouchy and sour, they really are blunt and very knowledgeable. If you wish to know something, a legend or a hunting strategy, they are more than willing to tell you.
  • Wisest Eldaun » -Requires Active symbol, PM from a Leader-
    Eldaun » -Open-
Kuire Their main chore is to watch the pups when the Yunns don't feel up to it. But, when there isn't enough pack members to do other things, they will go to the aid of their packmates. Unruly members are sometimes given this job to ground them to the den and straighten out their character.
  • Kuire » Snow (snow_angel30) ¶ 0
    Malka (DefyingGravity) ¶ 30
    Amber (Luna231) ¶ 50
    Kuire » -Open-
Yunn The half-grown yearlings of the pack, they're almost always left behind when the pack goes to hunt unless they are granted permission to watch and learn. Often they'll talk and wrestle with other pack members their age or older, and go to packmates for lessons on hunting, fighting, healing, and art of tracking. Their only responsibility is watching the pups, but even then they can easily slide that tiresome task onto the shoulders of the Kuires. When fully grown at the age of two, they will have the opportunity to choose the rank they desire most.
  • Yunn » -Open-
Pups It is not truly a rank, only a category for wolves 11 months and under. They are adventurous and are watched by the underlings as they spend their days playing; they recieve the utmost attention and care as the future of the pack.
  • Pup »
Pack Friends These are the wolves that have expressed interest in finding out what SMP is like, but aren't sure they have the time to be an active member. To compromise their wanting to be in the pack, but not having enough time, they join as a friend. They're counted as a member, though, and they are allowed to sign up on our forum.
  • Pack Friend » -Open-
Old Members Whether they left the pack themselves or we're kicked out because of their inactivity, these are the members who used to be a part of SMP. If your username is up here, please know that we'll always welcome you back! We hold nothing against anyone who leaves or gets expelled; the past is the past.
  • Old Member » Fin (Wolf-Crazy)
    Old Member » Trip (Akkero)
    Old Member » Jay (JayMist)
    Old Member » Maximum (MudCaked)
    Old Member » Fury (Lupinwolf600_)
    Old Member » Lightning (saruto)
    Old Member » Miakoda (ScarletMoonlightWolf)
    Old Member » Stone (Stonewolf7)
Allies Every pack can use a good set of allies; they provide news and friendship, and a good reputation. These are the packs and their leaders that we have allied with. They are free to stop on by and post on our thread, or chat and RP with us on our forum. If you're interested in allying packs, please read our rules, then go to the joining section of the first post for the form. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Joining

There are three ways to come in contact with the Silver Mists Pack besides posting a comment once and never coming here again. If you join as a member, you'll be able to sign up on SMP's forum to RP with us and also be able to participate in contests. Pack friends are allowed [and required] to sign up on our forum, and they are allowed to RP, but they can't participate in contests. If you are a leader of a pack and you ally your pack with us, all and every leader of your pack is welcome to sign up on our forum; ally pack members are allowed to RP with us, but they can't participate in contests.

Code: Select all

[u][b]Pack Member[/b][/u]
[i]Username:[/i] WQ username
[i]Name:[/i] Character name
[i]Gender:[/i] Male or female character?
[i]Desired Rank:[/i] What rank would you like?
[i]Activity Level:[/i] How active do you think you can [honestly] be?
[i]Secret Word:[/i] Go back, read all of the rules, then highlight the third rule to find out what goes here :)
[i]Why Join?:[/i] Please tell us what made you want to join‼ [No "just because" answers.]

[u][b]Pack Friend[/b][/u]
[i]Username:[/i] WQ username
[i]Name:[/i] Character name
[i]Gender:[/i] Male or female character?
[i]Secret Word:[/i] Go back, read all of the rules, then highlight the third rule to find out what goes here :)
[i]Why Join?:[/i] Please tell us what made you want to join‼ [No "just because" answers.]

[u][b]Ally Request[/b][/u]
[i]Pack Name:[/i] The name of the pack you want to ally with us
[i]Pack Thread URL:[/i] The URL / address of your pack's WQ thread
[i]Leaders' Usernames:[/i] The WQ usernames of the leader(s) of the pack
[i]Why Ally?:[/i] Please tell us what made you want to ally‼ [No "just because" answers.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Credits

We wouldn't want to forget about who did what for the Silver Mists Pack :D Venn (Faite), the current Turefatha, created the first post of SMP; all coding, coloring, most of the wording, and such was done by her The forum was actually created by Ookamiryu (Lunarspirit), but many features, such as the RP area names and descriptions, were made by Venn. And you know that amazing banner at the top of SMP's forum? That was made by WQ's very own C-Lupus! Everything used by SMP was created by hard work and brilliant minds, so please, don't use anything without the permission of Venn and Ookamiryu, along with the other individuals, if there are some, who made what you're wanting to use. Thank you for stopping by the Silver Mists Pack We hope to see you soon
Last edited by SMP Leader on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:15 am, edited 111 times in total.

sunnycat
Pup
Pup

Re: ♒Ґհε Sĩlvεя Mĩʂէʂ Pმcк♒ Accepting members! M~1

Post by sunnycat » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:32 pm

Username~ sunnycat
Wolf Name~ Bargain
Male or female~ Female
Rank you intend on buying~ Jabbu
Why do you want the rank stated above?~ Because it has always been Bargains dream to see the world and she will deeply enjoy exploring for suitable land.
Activity level 1-10~ 8/10
Wolf description~ Black
Markings~ White underbelly and a blue scrunchie around a tuft of her long hair.
Why do you want to join this pack? Please give a reasonable answer. It may be short.~ Because I need a pack. Everywhere I go the pack is either lost or locked. People start to think I'm jinxing their topics.
Secret Code~ Yunns are funn
Can I please be in New Members instead of Kuire?
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
It's me and you versus the world, we attack at dawn...
I'm a total Yu-Gi-Oh! megafan!
Avvie and siggie (c) Lunarspirit

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Accepted, Bargain! Welcome to the pack! I'll update our main topic tomorrow. :wink:

Akkero
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Akkero » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

Username~ Akkero

Wolf Name~ Trip

Male or female~ Male

Rank you intend on buying~ Verita

Why do you want the rank stated above?~ Because Trips history and training is all about fighting and the best skills to win a battle. Also I like Warrior ranks ^_^

Activity level 1-10~ Well, recently imma go with a 0 due to school, but I am trying to get on more, at least once a day like I used to, so my goal is for a 8 or 9

Wolf description~ Trip is a Deep brown wolf. He has light brown markings along his pelt with a white underbelly and white paws.

Markings~ He has a few scars, one on his ear and one on his hind leg.

Why do you want to join this pack?~ Because as a read through it seemed like a cool unique pack that would be fun to be in.

Secret Code~ Yunns are funn!
Proud Drappa
Of

Shadow Forest Pack
~~Kiwis'as

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Welcome to Ґհε Sĩlvεя Mĩʂէʂ Pმcк, Trip!
Front post currently in editing.

-Ookamiryu-

Akkero
Yearling
Yearling

Re: ♒Ґհε Sĩlvεя Mĩʂէʂ Pმcк♒ Accepting members! M~3

Post by Akkero » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 am

Lunarspirit wrote:Welcome to Ґհε Sĩlvεя Mĩʂէʂ Pმcк, Trip!
Front post currently in editing.

-Ookamiryu-
Why thank you ^_^ I'm quiet excited to be here.
Proud Drappa
Of

Shadow Forest Pack
~~Kiwis'as

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 am

Thank you for joining!

Notice~Trip has obtained 5 points

-Ookamiryu-

Akkero
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Akkero » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 am

Oh yay 5 ^_^ I feel so dandy special! XD and I also can't wait for the roleplay forms to come... That should be excitin'. Anywho, I hope we get some more pack members soon... The more the merrier.

~Trip
Proud Drappa
Of

Shadow Forest Pack
~~Kiwis'as

sunnycat
Pup
Pup

Post by sunnycat » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:08 am

Hi! I read the front post and I spotted an error. The error was that you forgot to put on Bargain and Trip's activity level symbol. Also, maybe we could P.M our old pack's members and ask if they would like to join the offical replacement for the old topic?
I also agree with Trip! Just joined and the party's starting!

-Bargain

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank you for noticing my error. I'll begin notifying our old members.

Notice~Bargain has obtained 5 points

-Ookamiryu-

sunnycat
Pup
Pup

Post by sunnycat » Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

I feel specail naow!

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Thank you Bargain. Just an update, but our first Ritual Nite is in two days. Please meet on slough creek in Ritual Nite at the designated time of about 5:00 Pacific Time. Also, I am proud to announce our Roleplay Forum contest. I will take three designed RolePlay Forums from members as entered and then whichever one wins shall be displayed on our Front Topic. Thank you.

-Ookamiryu-

sunnycat
Pup
Pup

Post by sunnycat » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Ritual Nite was fun! I hope we can get more members in the future and have a full RN. When's the next one?

Lunarspirit

Post by Lunarspirit » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:13 pm

Look on the front post, please. Also, I may be more inactive than usual, because of my new pack, the LYOKO Warriors.

Wolf-Crazy

Post by Wolf-Crazy » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Username~ Wolf-Crazy
Wolf Name~ Fin
Wolf Age~ 3
Male or female~ Male
Rank you intend on buying~ Vertia
Why do you want the rank stated above?~ Fin is a fighter and very strong. That's all he has done his whole life
Activity level 1-10~ 10
Wolf Fur Color~Mainly brown. With few strands of grey and white
Wolf Markings~ None
Wolf Eye color~ Light to medium brown
Short wolf History~ Lost his parents and sister at a young age, continues to search for missing brothers
Personality~ Mainly laid-back, calm, doesn't like to be the center of attention. Pretty much an unpredictable behavior. Can be good or bad, depending on the person
Why do you want to join this pack? Please give a reasonable answer. It may be short.~ I am not in many packs and this one looked interesting
Secret Code~Yunns are fun!

::Thanks, hope you accept me!::