Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
D0m
Name: Dominik

Re: Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Post by D0m » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Dark Oak Pack
We are friendly, active and hopefully we will be able to help answer some questions you may have. Joining is simple, fill out the form that is on the page and wait for a response from me. We play on multiplayer and have polls posted once per week every Friday. You can also ask questions in this pack and we will try to answer them for you. Thank you for reading this and I hope you sign up! We have a pack website now which is on the thread, so come along, ask questions and hopefully sign up.
- Lupa
Last edited by D0m on Thu May 07, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Aeonian
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Aeonian » Tue May 05, 2015 7:00 pm

A tale is told of a perilous land where wolves roam the volcanic aftermath, thriving amidst gore and debauchery. Aeonian is not for the faint of heart, and bravery alone offers no asylum here. This brutal pack is haven to the elite – those who serve as a monument to the raw and true power of the wolf. Though it is lead by daunting beasts, Aeonian encompasses an acceptance for wolves of all sizes and skills – in exchange for submission, any wolf may call this the pond their sanctuary, and until they have proven otherwise, utmost subservience is expected. This is the root of Aeonian’ philosophy: that the balance between strong and weak is a vital instrument of nature, and should not be defied. It is an atrocity against nature for a weak wolf to rule, as much as it is an abomination for a strong wolf to not.

Join Aeonian Today! http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76431

Wonderland Summer
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Wonderland Summer » Wed May 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Two wolves from each of the islands of the Seven Seas are taken to a volcanic island for a top-secret experiment. However, the human world went to war, wiping out all life on Planet Earth. The only place left untouched by discord is the Island of the Seven Seas Society. Will you be the one to lead the pack to survival...?
Join the Seven Seas Society today, complete with roleplay site and many ranks. This pack is kid-friendly and PG.

Read the whole story and join here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76443
¨¨
|¨ Wonderland Summer ¨|
It's all fun and games
till somebody loses their
|..╚═ MIND ═╝..|
¨¨
Signature - Raven
Lyrics- Taylor Swift's Wonderland

alethe
Name: [REDACTED]

Post by alethe » Wed May 06, 2015 4:29 pm

« Ἤὄᾗὄʀ ᾄᾗḋ Ƈὗłҭἷvᾄҭὗὄᾗ »
«(_.·´¯`·«»·´¯`·._)»

Lɪғᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ Dᴇᴀᴛʜ.
"The wolf seeks to defend life, always. He never kills unnecessarily, and never risks his own life for frivolous reasons. Living is harder than dying. The wolf's duty is to live."

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss.
"All are weak at some time in their lives. The wolf protects those who are weak, and uses his strength for others. Strength does not make one capable of rule; it makes one capable of service."

Jᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ Dᴇsᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
"There are always several ways to achieve a goal. Failure is preferable to winning through unjust means. Protecting ten innocents is not worth killing one. In the end, all wolves die. How you lived will be far more important than what you accomplished."

╚══╝
☀ ☁ ϟ
"Roshar is a world of stone and storms. Uncanny tempests of incredible power sweep across the rocky terrain so frequently that they have shaped ecology and civilization alike. Animals hide in shells, trees pull in branches, and grass retracts into the soilless ground. Cities are built only where the topography offers shelter." (Way of Kings synopsis) And yet, against all odds, a small pack of wolves remains. This pack, who has organized themselves like the Knights' Radiant of the old, survives, sheltered by the tall mountains of Shinovar from the powerful storms and the raging war of man in the Shattered Plains. However, life here is far from easy. In order to thrive, this brave and honorable group will have to trust in their instincts and one another to keep from splitting amung themselves.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
☀ ☁ ϟ
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Can you survive the stone and storm?

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76107

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
ARE YOU A JEDI ?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ⋯⋯⋯_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

av/sig : fidd/lupe

_Battlecry_
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by _Battlecry_ » Wed May 20, 2015 6:30 pm

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Sentinel Pack
"Don't ever mistake
my silence for
ignorance
my calmness for acceptance ,
and my kindness for weakness."
The Sentinel Pack is a pack I have really been thinking about making. Currently this is a huge work in progress as there is not a pack yet. I will be accepting anyone who would like to join if they follow the rules. Most people want to know why this pack is named Sentinel. This pack is named Sentinel as this is one of the ranks in this pack or other known as guard, warrior, etc. This pack is a kind and caring pack and looks over every wolf in need. We are a hard working and respectful pack and will have active members only. Feel free to check out our site and forms!
© Please do not copy this pack in ANY way. I, Battlecry, have put a lot of time and effort into this pack. If you decide to copy this pack in anyway we will ask you nicely to delete your post. If you decide not to we will then have to report you to a moderator.
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Battlecry
Male ☢ Roleplayer ☢ Dreamer ☢ Writer ☢ Assassin of Dark Oak Pack
KEEP your HOPES up HIGH & your head down LOW

DensetsuBattouga
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DensetsuBattouga » Sat May 23, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello and welcome to The Last Pack Alive. Here, we keep the safety and well-being in mind for the pack. The future members of this pack will be devoted to their duties and protect and care for the ones that are generally lower than themselves. They respect each other and takes turns in guarding and looking after the more weaker. We obey the rules and have been trained to be loyal to the pack. The pack members look out for the safety of others and do what they can to keep them alive and well. Love is sometimes futile, in purpose of disobedience, disloyalty, and dishonor. If any of those languages are displayed, then you will be exiled and shall never return...

If you have any questions regarding the pack thread, the pack, the ranks or its members, please contact me via PM.

DO NOT hesitate to fill out the form and register in the site. Be the next to become a protector of the survival of the pack, an ally of the pack's defenders, or an enemy of the pack's misery: you won't regret it^^

Founder: DensetsuBattouga
Three Admins
Six Mods
Six Team Forum Reporters
Two Team User Welcomers

"May the wisdom have guided you well through your training."
Last edited by DensetsuBattouga on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"AlphaBeta, where will you go now?"
Home, my child. Home.
Excuse my absence... I'm beginning to work on "CodeOfTheCanidae", a comic series based off DD. Although it's time to come back now..
Avvie: Randov

BreadVelvet
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by BreadVelvet » Tue May 26, 2015 11:12 am

The Packs of the Willows
In the center of a secluded forest, there lies a large grove of willow trees. On one side of the grove, there is a raging river and on the other, a massive mountain range. These areas are home to two rival packs of wolves, those of the river and those of the mountain. They remain in constant competition for control of the willows, where prey is most plentiful, and it is a fight that goes back many generations to when the packs were founded. Will you belong to the swift wolves of the River, or the loyal wolves of the Mountain?
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76533

D0m
Name: Dominik

Post by D0m » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:21 am

Arctic Elements Pack
Welcome to the pack of the Arctic Elements.
We are a realistic roleplay pack with your ranks split into different elements. You then choose a element that goes into that rank [further explained on the thread].
We were a land of wolves, in the Arctic circle, where wolves roamed free. A disaster happened, some tried to escape but many drowned. 10 wolves stayed but only two survived. Now they look upon you, the new generation to bring back the Arctic wolf population. How will you fare in the long climb to the top of the pack?
Find out your fate with the Arctic Elements pack!
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76756
⋄╢ Ṩin Ịncarnate ╟⋄
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's so much punishment, so little time.
◈⑄⑀⑄◈
Av / Sig - Beachbody Humperdinck
〘 Skadoosh 〙

Slyavatica
Pup
Pup

Post by Slyavatica » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:17 am

The Divergent Pack
We are a Semi-Lit, Semi-Realistic, Beginner-Intermediate, Wolf Role Play Pack, based on the Divergent Book series by Veronica Roth.
Take the simple aptitude test and join your chosen Faction.

http://divergentthemovie.com/aptitudetest

Abnegation- The Selfless
Amity- The Peaceful
Candor- The Honest
Dauntless- The Brave
Erudite- The Intelligent
Factionless-Divergent

Pack Thread:
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76748
Pack Site:
http://thedivergentpack.forumotion.com/
They sent forth men to battle
But no such men return;
And home, to claim their welcome
Come ashes in an urn
― Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Divergent Pack
Will You Join Us?

psy
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Jay

Post by psy » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm

[*.°The Butter Empire°.*]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you wandered the lands, from mountain to creek to meadow, searching for a home? Now you've found it! Welcome to the Butter Empire, a semi-realistic wolf pack roleplay. This pack has three elements: pack-wide RP events, military-based ranks, and honoring butter! In the spirit of butter, we have the Amazing Butter Stick usually under lock and key, but sometimes, during our Butter Meetings, the stick is displayed.
What are you waiting for? We've got openings- enlist to join the ranks of the Butter Empire today! Glory for butter!

Need more information? Ready to enlist? Click the link below! http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76758

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA CLOSE THE DOOR
TO OPEN A WINDOW

Vixss
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Vixss » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Hello! I am the alpha of the Echoing mountain pack, my name is Aura, The echoing mountain pack is smart, loyal, and calm even when in trouble. We have no members so far, but will eagerly accept!
So far we have no members, but are eager to new wolves! http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 1#p2394081

So, have i gotten your interest, are you interested in joining? If yes please fill out this app. And i promise you will feel at home. WQ: user
Wolf name:
(Wolf years) Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief roleplay example (of your desired rank)

MGandalf
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Maria

Star Wolf Pack & Lamar Meadow Pack

Post by MGandalf » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Star Wolf Pack
Sub-Pack Lamar Meadow Pack
INTRODUCTION

Across the mountains, after a great river that passes through the region, lives two wolves. An alpha male called Dennol and an alpha female called Lupa.
They patrol the territory in search of wolves for his family.
They divided the pack in clans according with the sign of the zodiac of each wolf, the sign was discovered by his personality and way of being so each one could live in a given territory..... But how are a family should always stay together, so they could visit and stay where they want.
When it is night and you howl to sky you hear the whisper of the stars.
They are your guardians, they show you the way to victory.
The stars are also wolves as you! So they are part of this family pack. When you walk in the dark forest in search of food, the stars guide you, lighting the way. You must honor your clan to the stars always lead the way for you.
Well! Promise that the first time you step on the territory of the floor in the first starry night you have, promise, always promise you will howl at the stars.

Pack Thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76760
Pack Website: http://starwolfpack.boards.net

My Artworks Shop
My DeviantART

•°•°•°•∞|•·×±×·•|∞•°•°•°•
Maybe it was all in my mind,
But why should that mean
It is not real?
•°•°•°•∞|•·×±×·•|∞•°•°•°•
Sig × Black Burn
──────────────────
FIRE VALLEY PACK
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ
ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇᴇɴ
──────────────────
,---------------,
| Coca-Cola |,,|"""\,__,
| _________ |,,||_|_ ||)
/(@)(@)**/(@)***/(@)

DensetsuBattouga
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by DensetsuBattouga » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 am

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
The Kumori Pack ¤ Elite Tribe
"The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge"
Far north, lies the Alaskan tundra and a mountain range where the Kumori Pack resides. Hidden from the human population, the elites wolves guard, protect, hunt, and provide for their pack. Sheltered in the depths of the highest peaks, which are also home to other wolves, the Kumori Pack mark their territory to warn off bears and neighboring wolf packs. The Kumori mainly hunt caribou and small animals. Since caribou are the only large game on the icy tundra, the hunters and Defenders have to watch their surroundings, as well as keep watch for other predators.
The Kumorian Backstory
A while ago, back in the town of Nome, Alaska, the pack only carried two wolves. The outsiders stayed clear of the humans and their sled-dogs and instead living on the outskirts of Nome. Scavenging for anything they could find to survive on, they lived alone for majority of the months. One being the ringleader of the little group. And the other, always on the lookout for danger. The two loners eventually captured the hearts of other wandering wolves and they joined them on their mission to find a new home. And now you shall become one of those wolves that will join us on a mission to support, provide, and protect for the future generations to come. But if you don't, then the Elite Guard shall be after you~

Perhaps you are interested in joining us or you may just start stalking us like a pride of Lions. Either way, we had to made you curious. Even if by a little bit. So come and join us, and help us make this mission possible. You can't be that cold-hearted~
-Galileo
Or perhaps you'd just rather be an ally and form the Elite Tribe as the site says... if you read it. Then I won't stop you, it's your choice. Just remember: I'll be knocking on your pack thread and I won't leave until you give in. Just kidding^^
--Galileo
Pack Thread
Pack Site
"AlphaBeta, where will you go now?"
Home, my child. Home.
Excuse my absence... I'm beginning to work on "CodeOfTheCanidae", a comic series based off DD. Although it's time to come back now..
Avvie: Randov

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:24 pm

bonnie bunny, your post has been removed. In the future, please include a link to your pack's WolfQuest thread in your advertisement post.
má shínim seal uaire faoi chrann a dhéanamh só
o cad é sin don te sin nach mbaineann sin dó?

Sam-I-Am
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sam-I-Am » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 am

The Forgotten Seas Pack
Have you ever dreamed of living on your own tropical island? With us, you can! We are the Forgotten Seas Pack, a group of wolves living here on a beautiful island that we can call totally ours. There's plenty of prey to catch, clear water to swim in, and breathtaking views to see. It's truly a paradise here, and should you decide to come join us, you'll get to share in our paradise!
Come have an adventure with us!
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=76854