Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Black Burn
Name: BB for short

Re: Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Post by Black Burn » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:11 pm

«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»
Fire Valley Pack
The Fire Valley Pack is strong and friendly, accepting all wolves to join. In Fire Valley member's can take part in conversations about the WolfQuest game and the adventures they've had there, Roleplay in the WolfQuest Roleplay Thread, play games in Forum Games, and now can choose to have their wolves in «•Blackburn's Journey•», the story that I, the Alpha, am writing in User Writing's. We hope to see you there, future Packmate!
Follow Fire Valley's call, and you shall never fall

There are plenty of Ranks open that are sure to fit you, so come fill them!
To learn more about this wonderful Pack, then click the link and read all about it!
«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»••«•»
. . «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» . .
. ⌐∙ . ∙•°F8°•∙ . ∙¬ .
So take the best parts of me
Locked away without the keys . .. . ════ =
= ════. .. .And know that I'm forever by your side
= «`∙^«`∙ ∙`»^∙`» =
avatar=Lupe/signature=TimberRaven

Noella
Name: Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:04 pm

[br]
The Apache Sunrise Pack!
Semi-realistic | Semi-literate | Plot Based
WEBSITE ☆☆☆☆ WQ Thread
We are a pack set back in the early western era before mankind discovered the Wild West. Wolf packs roamed freely, as did some of America's earliest humans, the indians Our pack resides in the open grasslands and dense forests of the Apache Indians. Here, we roam free among them in a collaborative, respectful distance, surviving The pasck was named after a lone Indian spied a wolf atop a rock just as the sun set. The indian, honored to be in the lone wolf's presence, followed the wolf back to it territory and therefore gave the pack it's name: The Apache Sunrise. Though history explains Apache as meaning "Enemy", the truth of it all is that wolves are wild and unpredictable, such is the respect the lone Indian gave them.

We offer many opportunities in this semi-realistic, semi-literate roleplay. Our posts are 5 sentences or more and we allow for open creativity on character designs. The pack is friendly and welcome to all of our members and we encourage input on all things pack related or not. Simply register on site, post a biography, and jump in the roleplay. All additional information including our ranks is on site. See you there!

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Thu May 03, 2018 11:56 am

BRAND NEW!

(This is an excerpt of my maine post in my wq thread, since the pack is a major wip)
THE SETTING
The setting of this pack is in the medieval period, along the same timeline as if the Legend of Zelda were real. NOTEL This pack is NOT based off of the Legend of Zelda, I merely used it as a sort of time reference. However, for those who like an actual time reference, I would say approximately 1600's to 1700's.
THE PLOT
The plot of this pack is still the only kink I have yet to work out, as in what the end point will be. Then again, does the end point really matter? Its it simply that, the end. We are nowhere near that my friends. This is only the beginning. This. Is the Paradox of Time.
For more information, please head over to my WQ thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=84107
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

Meowlody

Post by Meowlody » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 am

f e r o x l i b e r u m
website | wq thread
ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶
    • ✶ ferox liberum is a pack based in fantasy/realism-type roleplay, centring around the aspects of family ties. we strive to be a close knit family, instead of sparsely moved about in our own little world.

✶ within ferox liberum, we have what you call the wardens [npc based characters] who keep an eye on the realm, their aim is to preserve the peace throughout the lands of ferox liberum, and in doing so they help its growth. the wardens are played by those willing, and we aim to present as many plot based scenarios as possible - anything to grip and compel our members. interested? keep reading!

✶ the setting is based more-or-less in a world in between fantasy and reality, something like a T.V. show you might see, filled with queens and kings and dragons, except with out all of that. the ranking system is also very simple, following those you might see nowadays in the roleplay world with a little more interesting jobs in them.

✶ we strive to keep each other together through roleplay and out of character posts.

✶ so, to keep this short and sweet, we all welcome everyone equally, no matter your literacy level and all. so, welcome to the everglade.

✶ discord included, follow the website to find the link.
ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶ϵ϶
Last edited by Meowlody on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

IceaPlayzPC
Name: Icea or Emile

Post by IceaPlayzPC » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:28 am

Wolves of the Lamar
|Pack Thread|Website coming soon!|
The Wolves of the Lamar are a friendly pack that is willing to accept anyone and everyone. It is a traveling pack, which means it travels between territories depending on the season. Wolves of the Lamar take residence in 3 territories: one in Amethyst Mountain, one in Slough Creek and one in Tower Fall. Roleplaying will be done on the website, but users who join are more than welcome to roleplay their characters in the WQ RP thread as members of this pack. Users can also discuss their experiences with WolfQuest and play forum games once the website opens.

Roleplay is Semi-Realistic, Semi-Literate and will be Plot based. There are plenty of ranks open, including 3 high rank spots. Website is in progress and i will let pack members know when the website is ready to be used. There may also be a discord server as well.

To learn more, click on the "pack thread" link under the Wolves of the Lamar text to go to the pack's thread.

See you soon!
|•——————)(——————•|
This is where the story ends,
Are we just beginning?
|•——————)(——————•|
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
My fate it rains, it rains like cinders
(`°•.(`°•.••••The cadent drums, the war it comes ••••.•°`).•°`)
Growing thunder, terror, wonder
(`°.(°._+_.°).°`)
Av-CatLover on Discord + Bottom Sig-Black Burn, Top Sig - Icea

XxDestinyHeartxX
Pup
Pup
Name: Destiny/Dest

Moonlight Howl Pack

Post by XxDestinyHeartxX » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:35 am

~•*Moonlight Howl Pack*•~
Situated in between the Lamar Valley and Amethyst Mountain is a pack. This pack is led by Silvermoon (played by XxDestinyHeartxX), Our Alphess. She leads the pack through everything. The Moonlight Howl Pack lives within a forest at the base of Amythest mountain, hunting everything from rodents and rabbits, to sick and young elk and moose.

Pack Thread: https://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic. ... 3#p2550753

Pack Website: http://moonlighthowl.freeforums.net
. Moonlight Howl Pack .

There are nights
when the wolves are silent
and only the moon howls to you

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:49 pm

The Coastal Cliffs Pack
"Can you out swim the current?" - Soran
If you are one of the lucky ones, you wake up briefly inside a wooden crate in a panic, unsure of everything. Moments later, you’re feeling sick to your stomach again before falling asleep once more. Once you wake up again to the sound of strange voices calling out and the sound of fast moving water. The scent of salt stings your nose while strange birds squawk from above. Suddenly there’s an opening. So, as quickly as you’re legs can take you, you bolt out. Even though the sand beneath your paws feels new your instincts scream to keep moving. The water on the far side of the beach is lapping at the soft surface. All new plant life surrounds you as the shouts become more distant. Then a more familiar scent is caught on the wind: wolves. Faintly somewhere out there are howls. What will you do; follow the call of the wild or relearn everything you thought you knew alone?

Welcome members, friends, family and newcomers! My name is Soran and I am the founder/leader of the Coastal Cliffs Pack. This pack was created on October 31, 2019 and I am proud to say we are officially open and accepting new applications for memberships.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

MysticNixie98
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by MysticNixie98 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:38 am

Hidden Bloods Pack
-----------------------
History
-----------------------

You are walking through an unknown territory that just happens to be a pack’s territory. You are in a forest and lost. To you, this unknown forest is scary, as there could be eyes watching you behind every bush and tree just waiting to jump out and confront you. Just as you thought, a wolf comes out and stands in front of you. “Hello stranger. Welcome to the Hidden Bloods pack territory.” This wolf takes you to camp and treats you as though you are already part of the pack. As grateful as you are, in the morning you decide to leave but the wolf stops you. “Would you like to join us?” They ask. This offer is surprising as you just met these wolves and only found them by chance. Do you join, or do you leave?

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:22 pm

@OnnaGrace, I have removed your posts from this thread -- first, I ask that you please don't double post, as this is considered SPAM, and please recheck the instructions and links provided by Koa and Frodo1 in both of the topics you created today. Thank you.
Nothing interesting happens.
[XBL] • [Switch SW-7220-7090-5161]

WQ Wiki WQ Discord WQ Reddit

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:06 pm

• Welcome || Vanora is a planet of endless challenges and mysterious truths that urge discovery. The wolf populations rule supreme. Starting out as a loner, you are at the bottom of the food chain. You must earn your place in the pack. Every day is a test of survival. Baltia is not as hospitable as it may appear. Forests are home to mysterious beasts, not like that of a bear, and much more terrifying. The winds howl from afar, a great cry of the unknown. The land is treacherous for its unpredictable weather patterns and shifting landformations. It's all about survival. Because of these challenges, the pack doesn't stay in one area for too long. Strength in numbers is the key to the packs survival. Working together is the only peace the pack has. Turmoil could mean the end.
Rules and Guidelines || These rules and guidelines ensure a safe and enjoyable experience in our community. Rules are enforced by staff. If you are unsure about something, let us know. You can reach out to any staff member to help you.
    • I. JotP is a semi-realistic wolf roleplay open to all forms and levels of roleplaying.

II. Roleplay is rated PG-13, viewer discretion is advised.

III. We have no post count, though we recommend five sentences or more.

IV. We like to have at least 2-3 posts on the WQ thread per week.

V. We host pack meetings once a month to discuss future events, activities, plots, etc.

VI. All members are expected to follow the WQ posting rules and Guidelines.

VII. Everyone is to be treated equally as individuals and have fun!
We are accepting members and hope to see you join us soon! Visit our WQ thread for more information.

Isela
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Isela » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:03 pm

@filipnycz: Your post has been removed for not following certain guidelines specified on the first post of this topic.

This topic is for advertising your pack thread here in Pack Central. If you wish to create a pack, please set up a pack thread before advertising it here and provide the link to your pack thread. A Discord link alone is not allowed.
Pack Central FAQ
Rules for Pack Central

If you wish to advertise a pack unrelated to WolfQuest, please follow this link - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18697
And the tempest is raging,

it's caving-in the sky

And the tempest is raging,

couldn't tame it if she tried

---Cora Rose - The Tempest
Avie © howl-ite

Noella

Post by Noella » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:46 pm

PG-13 | Fantasy/Semi-Realistic | Fast-Paced
Full Thread
ᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ, ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀꜱᴛ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ, ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴅᴏɢ-ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰᴇʀᴀʟ ᴅᴏɢꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟꜰ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ɪᴛꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏɢ ꜱᴛᴀʀ. ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʟꜰ, ʏᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ ᴛᴡᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍꜱ: ᴠᴀɴᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴊɪᴋᴀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ɪꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ. ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀʟʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ.

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴅɪᴄᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ "ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ" ᴍᴇᴛʜᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ.
ᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇꜱ; ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ, ᴡᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ʟᴇɪꜱᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʟꜰQᴜᴇꜱᴛ, ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ, ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛ ᴀʀᴛ, ʟᴜᴘɪɴᴀʀ ᴇᴛᴄ. ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇQᴜɪʀᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ.

ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: Click Me
ᴡᴏʟꜰQᴜᴇꜱᴛ: SiriusNoella - See website for server schedule
ᴇᴍᴀɪʟ: noellaswolfden@gmail.com
ꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ɴᴇᴄᴇꜱꜱᴀʀʏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇɢɪɴ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ. ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴋꜱ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴇʟʟᴀ ᴏʀ ᴊᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀꜱꜱɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ.

ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ: Click me
ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ: Click me
1, 2, 3 ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ: Click me
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Click me
ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ: Click me
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛɪᴘꜱ: Click me
ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙʀᴇᴇᴅ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ: Click me
ᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴛʏ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴜꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ. ᴡᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪꜱ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜꜱᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴘᴇʀᴋꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ.

ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴛ: ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ʟᴏɢꜱ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘʀɪᴢᴇ. ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪꜰᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴜꜱᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ꜱᴄʀᴀᴘꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ɪɴ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜᴍꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ, ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ 2-3 ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ "ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ" ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇꜱ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀꜱ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴀʙʟᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ʙᴇꜱᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ.

ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴀᴄᴋꜱ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ. ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘᴀᴄᴋꜱ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴜʙʙᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴏʀ ɢᴜɪʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ. ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴄ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ, ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ!
ɴ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍꜱ: ᴠᴀɴᴏʀᴀ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴊɪᴋᴀ. ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀꜱ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛ, ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴠᴀɴᴏʀᴀ, ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ ɪꜱ ᴍᴀᴊɪᴋᴀ. ᴡʜʏ? ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɪᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ. ʙᴏᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅᴀᴋᴏʀᴏꜱ' ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟ, ᴀ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴀᴊɪᴋᴀ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍꜱ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ.
ᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴍ, ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ. ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇɴꜰᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛꜱ. ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇQᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ. ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Angel Mercy
Pup
Pup
Name: Mercy

Post by Angel Mercy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:03 pm

Silver Moons Pack

Semi-Realistic | PG | Fast Paced | Open Ranks

....Shadows in the night have come to your aide in the Silver moonlight....

Welcome
Welcome to Silver moons pack, the alphas welcome you. This is a semi-realistic role play based in the heart of Yellowstone National Park. We welcome anyone from beginner to expert! Please take the time to browse the thread and the new site before joining. We hope to see you join the fight!

Plot
In the heart of Yellowstone National park lives a wolf pack that guards the helpless from those who seek to keep the world hidden in the dark. Rogue wolves, mountain lions, and potential prey have sought sides with the darkness to hide the silver moonlight. A pack emerges with the will to keep the moon lit and defend those in danger of falling to the clutches of darkness. Will they succeed? Or will the night be forever dark without silver moonlight?

Total Members: 2
Accepting Members: Yes
Accepting Allies: Coming Soon!
Active: Yes

Did We Interest you? Want to Join?
Pack Thead: http://silver-moons-pack.forumotion.com/
....Life changes so fast you won't even have a chance to stop it....