Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
CamaroChick
Pup
Pup

Re: Advertise Your Pack Here!

Post by CamaroChick » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:11 pm

• ♣§♣§♣§♣§ᔕᙓᗩᔕᗢﬡᗩᒪ ♈ᖇᗩᑕḰᗴᖇᔕ§♣§♣§♣§♣
  • We are graceful like the snow, but we can be colder than it.. We are beautiful like the sun, but we can be more dangerous than it..We are..The Seasonal Trackers Pack!

The Seasonal Trackers Pack is a wonderful, amazeing and exciting pack that lives deep in the wilderness of Alaska, U.S.A. Currently, we have 51 members! The pack works together to hunt, heal, and protect the members. But why is this pack so special? Why is it so amazing?

♦Why STP?♦
I bet your wondering, "Why should i choose THIS pack?" There are several different reasons why you should choose The Seasonal Trackers Pack as your pack. :D

STP is a very unique wolf pack where you can Role Play, earn Dominants Trust, Faithfulness Points, and Councils Points to gain ranks and the ability to rp and access different parts of the forum.
You can role play your personalized or made up wolf character on the website, and meet new and friendly firends while doing so!
We are a very organized and smooth running pack with rules that can be easily followed.
You have to work to get the rank you want and to join the pack, instead of having no challenges at all!
Everyone is friendly!
The facts and role play are realistic.
Our members are active and fun! There will never be a day that The Seasonal Trackers pack will be boring! EVER!

ϑFacts About STPϑ
Along with being totally awesome, this pack has some very cool and interesting facts! Along with the basics.

The Seasonal Trackers Pack is run by two Dominants. Because the term 'Alpha' is not used anymore, STP is run by the Dominant Male, Strong, and the Dominant Female, MoonShine (who are totally awesome).
STP is split into two clans, because it is so big! The first clan is the Summer Clan, who the Dominant Strong runs. The Summer Clan is in charge of protecting and defending the pack altogether. The other clan, Winter Clan is run by the Dominant Moonshine. Winter Clan is in charge of the healing and hunting of the whole pack! Both of theis clans play an important role in the packs survival.
As i said before, you must work to gain the rank you want! So, to clear this up once you join you do not join as a member. You join as a Loner Wolf, or a Stranger. Then when you get enough Dominants Trust you will do the Ritual to become a full member! Then you will train to ear the specialty you desire.
Loner->Omega-> Amateur->the rank you wish! *Note: Work takes tome! Be patient!*

Well, this is all we can say without giving away too much! So if you want to know more, the only way to find out is to....Join The Seasonal Trackers Pack! You can join here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=46882
Shiny
Avatar © Lord-Pinkerton@deviantart.com

Garion1

Post by Garion1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 pm

....................................................................-Tʜᴇ Sᴇʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ Rɪᴠᴇʀ Pᴀᴄᴋ-
......................................."Along the Sandy Shores of Serenity does out pack run"

................................*Pack Founded on June 8, 2011

......................http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1663702

• ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  • Founded in 2011 by a previous member of WolfQuest who went by the name Pallatsera, we are a pack that has celebrated two years of age. Before the PC crashed we had our difficulties keeping the pack alive and at one point held a total of nine members. After the PC crashed we adopted a new look and have reached a comfortable level of activity. All of our members both on and off WolfQuest remain active and strive to keep the pack alive and full of suggestions. All of our activity is centered on a website that can be found at the top of the thread, the mentioned forum is where our RP is hosted and important updates are posted. Should you wish to join it is mandatory that you join the site, as it is where we do all of activities. To join simply fill out the form that is on our WQ thread and either post it there or on our site, we accept both.

As I previously stated we have had our rough patches were members were hard to come by and I like to think that these struggles have made the pack more of a family, and if not family at least friends that will last quite a while. We have members here that stretch back as far as the beginning of our pack, and with their foundation we have grown into a pack that I am sure our original founder would be proud of. We have become an active and enjoyable family, and we hope that you enjoy our relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and that you think about joining us today! May I be the first to welcome you to The Serenity River Pack!

.........................Rules of the Serenity River
    • These rules are subject to change at any moment so it is advised you keep up on them.
    • • Please post on the thread and website once a week, as a member of this pack it is your duty to do so.
      • Be respectful to all members and pack friends, even lead ranks must be respectful of all members.
      • We have a one character change policy, once you have changed wolves you must take it up with the council, who will then discuss if another change is to be allowed. We do allow more within reason, you must have a valid reason why for the change to occur.
      • If you have an issue with activity or anyone in the pack, please bring it up with a council member.
      • Please have fun, we are a pretty laid back pack, that is easy going as long as you follow the rules and we hate to make members feel discouraged or upset, so just have fun! Should i say it again? I will just cause I want to stress it, HAVE FUN!
      • We ask that if you are planning on leaving the pack that let you an Alpha know so that we may make the necessary corrections and updates. You are then allowed to re-join at any given moment.
      Use your common sense. Don't do anything that is above the PG-13 rating. This means no swearing and no inappropriate behavior. We will not tolerate it.
.........................Copy©Right
  • Please respect this pack and me, I have and my council has come up with all ideas in this pack unless already stated. Do not use them unless you have asked, as that is stealing, and that is frowned upon in today's society. If you would like to ask to use something please PM me (Garion1), and the council will discuss your request and get back to you. Thank you Kindly!
I am a woman and I reserve the right to be inconsistent!

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Alpha Female » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

[color=4080FF]Hello Ravenstar260,
I'll have to remove your ad as it does not follow the guidelines of this forum. Please be sure to include a link to your WQ pack thread in your ad, thanks![/color]
SOMETIMES
A KING
HAS TO REMIND
FOOLS WHY HE'S
K I N G

~WolfQuest member since 1969~

roguemoon
Yearling
Yearling

Post by roguemoon » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Welcome to
  • The•Coastal•Shores•Pack

I am roguemoon, the Alpha female and founder of this pack, more commonly known as Blackfoot in the RP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes this pack unique?
  • Coastal Shores Pack is located in the Great Bear Rainforest of British Columbia, nestled on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. Much of the pack's food source comes from the water- fish, seals, sea lions and beached whales, just to name a few. The lush temperate rainforests also provide an array of prey to be hunted. But don't think this is paradise just yet. The climate here is often cool and wet with long, harsh winters. Prey may be plentiful, but it's not an easy take down. And the waters are an invitation for bears. The wolves here need to be powerful swimmers and adept hunters. They must work together, or they will never survive.

There is simply no other pack like it.

So, have we caught your interest yet?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RULES:
  • - No inappropriate language or content is allowed.

- Be respectful to all other members, no matter their rank.

- No 'fantasy' wolves allowed (eg. no wings, super powers, purple and blue wolves, sparkledogs, etc)

- Please use proper speech (meaning no 'chat-speak') and spelling when posting on the topic. Please.

- Members are required to post at least once a week. If you are going to be inactive for a while please inform an alpha. Members who are inactive for other a month without contacting an alpha will be removed.

- No spamming/ trolling or anything of the sort.

- Have fuuun! (honestly, what's the point of an RP if you're not having fun? XD)

How to Join?:

If you're interested in joining, make sure you pass these qualifications:
  • - Have a minimum of 10 posts on WQ (this applies only to WQ members)

- Have a little bit of RP experience (meaning know the basics, have an understanding of what you're doing, etc)

- You must not have a history of inactivity in other packs, or you will not be accepted.

- Make sure you will be dedicated to the pack. Joining a pack isn't an impulse decisions, make sure you'll be able to be an active and loyal member.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although we are a new pack, I see a bright future for us. Given time and a few good members, I know we can grow to become one of the greatest packs WQ has ever seen.

If we've caught your attention and you're interested in joining Coastal Shores, here is the link to our pack's WQ topic:

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67892

I hope to see you on our pack's shores soon. Until then, farewell.

-roguemoon.
"No matter where they are, the restless imagine being somewhere else."

rootleg
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by rootleg » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 pm

------------------------тђє คfricคɲ Stคrs Pคςƙ------------

---------------------------★- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816 -★-

“Life is full of miracles and beauty, but the only way you can notice it is if you listen and leave your heart open. We are no longer known as a group of individuals brought together by a love of animals and Africa, but instead, we are a family. Life is a journey, one you will only experience once in a lifetime”
~ Kali (Alpha Female)

Currently accepting applications: YES
Currently accepting Affiliations: YES

~Pack Rules~
We know rules are boring, but please read them. You must agree to all the rules and read them all before joining. Thank you!

The rules of the pack are as follows:
1. No inappropriate, rude, disturbing or otherwise unneeded comments on WolfQuest or on the website

2. You must follow all WolfQuest Guidelines (http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20100)

3. All posts on the website not in Forum Games must have at least three words in them

4. Swearing or cussing is strictly prohibited

5. Please be active, post at least twice a week on here and log in at least three time a week on the website (if you can't be active, ask for OoA)

6. Respect is key; treat others they way you'd like to be treated

7. Negativity is frowned upon, as we are a fun-loving pack; please be able to take a joke, and try not to be too serious all the time ;)

8. Do not ask for ranks, I'll give out ranks to those who waited patiently for them

9. Put ‘Masai Mara’ as your secret answer, so we know you read the rules (secret answer can and will change)

10. It is advised that you are in less than four packs, but if you still want to join and you're in more, go ahead. Just make sure you can be active

11. You will be a Newcomer at first to ensure you can stay active. If you have failed at the task, you will be stuck as a Newcomer until you can prove to be active.

12. If joining, you must be able to partake in some, if not all, pack activities, meaning participating in contests, meetings, etc. (joining the website is mandatory)

13. Have fun and enjoy yourself here in ASP!

~Requirements~

1. Must be a member of WolfQuest for at least 1 week and have at least 10 posts
Please make sure you have at least 10 valid posts. It helps the pack know that you're serious about staying active, and won't disappear from the forums and website for a long time. This requirement isn't "set in stone" though we'd prefer if you did have at least 10 posts. You may still apply without this requirement, but it may be harder to prove your activity.
2. Have basic grammar skills
Basic grammar skills are required. It helps us to all understand what you're saying, and makes everyone's life easier.
3. COPPA users are allowed to join, but you must be able to join the website
COPPA users are always welcome. Please PM me the application to join if you are thinking about joining. Please make sure you can sign up for the website if you do choose to join. Thanks!
4. Joining our website is mandatory
The reason it's mandatory is because many people miss out on important information regarding the pack, which is found on our website. Please make sure to join the website after you sign up, and use your characters name; thanks!

-------------------------~Want to Join?~

Member Application

If you would like to join, please fill out this form:

Code: Select all

[b]✫[/b] [color=#298717]Username on WolfQuest:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#269016]Canid Name:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#249915]Gender:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#22A314]Canid Age:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1FAC13]Rank desired (please note: if your canid is under 2 years old, they can only be a Phia or Moja):[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1DB512]Why you want that rank:[/color]  [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#1BBF12]How active are you (out of 10):[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#18C811]Description of canid:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#16D110]Markings (please be realistic, but you can use other colors like purple, pink, etc):[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#14DB0F]Why would you like to join ASP? ('Just because' isn't considered an answer; doesn't have to be long):[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color] 
[b]✫[/b] [color=#11E40E]Secret Answer:[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#0FED0D]Were you invited by anyone?[/color] [color=#FF8000][/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pack Friend Application
If you're thinking about joining, but are not sure, come be a Pack Friend. By being a pack friend, you're welcome to post on the topic and come onto the website to chat. You cannot RP or enter contests, but you can see with 'Pack Life' is like. If you feel like you want to join, go ahead. Please fill out this form for becoming a Pack Friend:

[b]✫[/b] [color=#996922]Username:[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#A66E1F]Canid Name:[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#B3731C]Gender:[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#C07819]Why you want to be a Pack Friend ('Just because' isn't an answer):[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#CD7D16]Activity Level (out of 10):[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#DA8213]Secret Answer:[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
[b]✫[/b] [color=#E78710]Where you invited by anyone?:[/color] [color=#FFBF00][/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affiliations
Accepting affiliations! Allies are mainly just for fun and for advertising both websites on one another. Unfortunately, we have stopped accepting allies on here since they do us and our alliances no good. Instead, we are now accepting affiliation requests on our website! The only thing we ask is that you have a button (as seen in the link) that we put on our website (and of course, you put our button on your website). Please follow our affiliation request rules. To become affiliated with us, just have a look at this thread:
http://www.theafricanstarspack.com/t1111-affiliates

©Copyright©
Please listen and respect this post. All things on here are created by me (if not they have a name next to them). All things on here are copyright to the ASP. Do not use them unless you have asked, as that is stealing. This includes our african theme, as we were the first pack to use it (pack created on June 26th, 2010). If you would like to use something please PM me (Alpha Female) and ask. Thank you.

Post layout copyright (©) to Alpha Female. All rights reserved.
.....................................................................don't go too far
.............................................................................................stay who you are
----------
Serenity River Pack
www.serenityriverpack.com/forum

Nausah
Pup
Pup

Post by Nausah » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:04 am

Blue Rivers Pack
Accepting!!

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67492

Only The Strongest Will Survive The 30th Century

The Games Are Beginning Soon!
Hurry up and join in on this awesome pack! Plot idea's for the games are being held now and the games will be beginning soon! You better hurry if you DON'T want to miss out on this incredibly awesome pack!
-----
Yes you must be thinking,
‘Oh this is just another pack of boring stuff, let’s keep scrolling.’
STOP! Don’t, move a muscle. Just listen to what we have to offer here…

Based
This pack is based 9,000 years in the future where wolf packs are now thriving and humans and their housing estates are demolished. The population of humans is less then the population of wolves in the area, and there are many animals in which the pack can thrive on. The continents have drifted closer together, due to the earth’s plates. Wolves’ ages have been increased and the animals can live up to 15-28 years now, the eldest wolf being 31 years old, and only found on the Crest Hill. Seasons have changed in countries and there is more likely to be more snow fall as earth slowly drifts away from the sun.

Stated and Territory
The Blue Rivers Pack is stated in the Blue Mountains located in New South Wales Australia. Cities in Australia have been demolished and many people have been forced to move to the Northwestern side of the Continent as the sea level slowly rises. Deer have become more popular in the Blue Mountains and Brumbies have been populating most of the Northwestern side of the mountain. The packs den is towards the lower ridge on the Eastern side of the mountain, underneath a large gum tree that has been noted to have lived for 10,000 years. There is a large hole in the bottom of the tree, which has been dug out and built into many chambers for the members of the pack to find comfort in. It is bedded with soft long grass found at the bottom of the ridge close to the edge of the territory. The territory is around the lower Eastern ridge in the mountains. Even though it is suggested to keep inside the territory ridge, pack member’s are free to venture outside the territory in search of the beach, which is closer now due to the level of the sea, secret chambers, scouting positions, the elder at Crest Hill, the Outside Markets and other things.

Rules
Like any pack, we have rules. We hope you take these in concern

ℑ RP on the site, NOT on the thread
ℑ Follow the WQ guidelines
{http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=20100}
ℑ You must post at least once a week on the pack website
ℑ Include ‘Bluebird’ at the bottom of your registration forum next to the * to know you have read the rules
ℑ No swearing or arguments on here or the site
ℑ Please inform the leader of the pack
{Jeana/JeansHowl} of anything wrong that you would like to discuss.
ℑ Please no double posting on the site or on the thread
ℑ Everyone has 2 warnings. If the member reaches their 2nd warning and then breaks that warning they are immediately banned from the pack and may not return.
ℑ Post at least once a week on the thread
ℑ Two Characters per person
{Talk to Jeana before you make a new character}
ℑ Respect one another, and respect yourself
ℑ Your wolf must be realistic when they join. You can add nonrealistic things
{Pelt changes} after meeting with the Elder Crests or at the Market after meeting Rally.
ℑ Please DO NOT hand out any personal information on the site or the thread
ℑ HAVE FUN!!!!

Pack Statistics

Pack Members: Eight {not including the second characters}
Females: Six
Males: Four
Total Characters: Ten
Newest Member: Shynn {RedWalker}
Member Of The Month: Sparkle {DenimSparkle}

Pack Status: Accepting!
Pack Founding Date: 21/07/2012
Pack Founder: Jeana {JeansHowl}
Pack Leaders: Jeana {JeansHowl}

Pack Colours:
Pack Song: Contest will be held
Pack Poem: Contest will be held
Pack Banner: Contest will be held
NEW Plot Winner: ---
PSG Winner: ---
Pack Website: http://blueriverspack.forumotion.com/

Tessair Stones
Tessair Stones are basically the packs ‘money’. You can earn these by winning PSG’s, helping the Koep, winning contests, participating in games and just by being active. Every 2 weeks, members receive 3 Tessair Stones. Members can travel to the Outside Markets located down by the river outside the territory, at this spot they’re aloud to purchase cool items that can help them in battle, in the PSG’s and they can also purchase colour changes that last for 1-3 weeks. Special abilities and visions can be gained when meeting the Elder Crests. He will pass down special messages to you; riddles and you can purchase certain items from him that can help you out. Also, EVERY member starts off with 10 Tessair when they join.

Pack Season Games
Every three months, the pack will hold the Pack Season Games. 5 wolves will be chosen at random to participate in the PSG. Each wolf will start off in an arena {Known as a House} chosen by the Koep. A plot will be chosen at random for each player to go through. There will be 5 stages for each player. The members not participating in the PSG can later choose out of the poll that will be held to see who had a better line of strategy, skills etc. Members who did participate in the PSG however may not vote on the poll. The arenas that the wolves’ travel to, are located at the bottom of the mountain in large domes that the humans built before they had to move further inland. Each wolf chosen will have their plot at the top of their house so they can remember what is going on. The wolves will have bars monitored by the Koep. If your bar drops below 25% you will be removed from your house, however, your plot can still be judged. If you win the PSG you will receive 100 Tessair’s and the crown for the PSG.

Festivals
The Blue Rivers Pack holds annual festivals to remember the battles the packs ancestors have gone through. The Main festival is the Blue River Stories Festival. This is held on the 20th of December through to the 21st of December. Pack member’s are invited to Crest Hill to meet the Elder in which they can pass questions to him, listen to his stories of the past and of course, members can talk about their own past and share stories they might have made up themselves about magical beings to small pups venturing to start new homes.

Festival Lists
Blue River Stories Festival – 20th-21st December {Annually}
Comets Festival – 31st June {Annually}
PSG Remembrance Festival – 1st December {Annually}
Stars Festival – 3rd March {Ever 2 Years}

Elder Crests Hill
The Crest Hill is located at the highest peek on the mountains. It can take a fair amount of energy to get to the Crest but it has one of the most amazing views, which looks out to the ocean. All of the wolves are permitted to go visit this area but remember that venturing there is at your own risk as large eagles, rocky cliffs and fallen trees can corrupt your journey. If you are venturing there to seek guidance, help or to ask a question to the Elder known as, Hector. On your journey you will have to find a large blue stone with moss on the left side of it. Follow the moss towards a large Gum tree and you would have found the large grey wolf. When meeting Hector, you must hand him ten Tessair stones to prove your loyalty to him; otherwise he cannot help you. However, when venturing to see him, take note that you loose 15% of your energy level. You can ask up to three questions each time you meet him and if you meet him 5 times, you can earn his trust and can be aloud to see visions for the pack for 2 months. {This might mean you could see visions of the new plots, like fire etc. Please talk to the Koep about those however}

Pack Ranks
These are the ranks of the pack that you may choose once you have past Traveller, which is what all members start of as.

Elder Crest {Guider/Eldest}

Koep {Alpha}

Bengal {Beta}

Menders {Healers}

Skouts {Scouts}

Trackers {Hunters}

Combatants {Warriors}

Nakamas {Nannies}

Crestons {In Training}

Flawnas {Pups}

Traveller: {Newcomer}

Pack Alliances
So you have thought about joining but aren’t quite sure yet. Why not become an Ally? They can sign up onto the site and pass through the pack, becoming friends with the members. However they are unable to participate in the Blue River Stories Festival and the PSG Remembrance Festivals, nor are they able to meet the Elder Crest. But they are able to meet the pack and stay in the territory for one week {or leave earlier if wanted} before having to leave because Allies are just pack friends and not full members.

Whole packs are also able to become Allies. This means that 3 members chosen from that packs Alpha {not including the Alpha itself} are able to come over and meet the pack. They are also unable to participate in the PSG, Blue River Stories Festival, and PSG Remembrance Festival or meet the Elder Crest but they are welcome to wonder through the pack, make friends and if you wish, go hunting. They also have to leave after one week of visiting
{or they may leave earlier if wanted}.

Have Your Say!
We recently introduced a Have Your Say page to the website. So if you are a member, a fellow wolfquester or an ally, I am really interested in what you have to say about the pack. My favourites will be posted in the pack thread at the bottom, and all will be posted on the site. So PM or comment on the thread what you think about BRP!

And finally, you have finished reading. If you have read through the WHOLE THING, give yourself a pat on the back and treat yourself to a cookie. :mrgreen:
Thanks for taking this pack into your consideration, please respect that all the ideas were thought of by JeansHowl so please PM her before taking ideas from the pack and claiming them as your own. Thank You! Do stop by and have a poke around. We would love to see you soon!

Av/Lupin S DeCanis

Windripper
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf
Location: I'm a shadow shifting in the mist, the phantom from dreams you most fear

Post by Windripper » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 pm

-- ----- --- - -- -- -------------------
--------- Dancing Stones Pack ---------
-- --- -- - -- --- ---------------------

Like the stone we stand firm, forever loyal, forever true, forever a friend to me and you.

Currently Accepting
Member Applications
Alliance Applications

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to the Dancing Stone Pack! I’m Rayen, the dominant female, here to give you a tour of our fine pack. As you may have been able to tell by our name, this pack is based off of precious stones and the beauty they give to our world. Each stone has its own beauty, just like each individual of this pack. From the geodes that looks ruff and un-valuable from the outside, until you look within to the fiery radiance of the ruby. We all are special in our own unique way, and because of it, we are dazzlingly beautiful works of nature. This pack sees the value in others, even if they don’t see it themselves, and we strive to encourage them and help them grow.

So, What Make Us Unique?

Like every pack on here we have a goal to be a close knit and active pack, full of friendly and helpful members that welcome new wolves with open arms. So what make us unique from all the others, and why would you want to join this one, when there are so many other great packs out there? Well, first off, we not only focus on rp, (which is a big part of our pack) we also focus on fun activities and contests for our members. We strive to at least have two contest and or activities going every month. We have fun holidays that are only celebrated by this pack, such as our Talent shows, and The Dancing Stones Festival!
Members are always welcome to open privet groups on WQ multi player whenever they wish, in fact, we encourage it!

Pack Motto
Beauty can be found in even the most unlikely places.

Laws Set In Stone

1. You must read the following guide lines-
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=20100

2. Respect everyone, no matter their rank.
3. Stay Active. (A pack is only as strong as its members. Without active and loyal members, this pack would crumble to dust.)
4. Please use proper grammar, no chat speak. Its hard for people to understand. Lol is just fine as long as its not used to often.
5. Please, no fighting. If you have a problem with any pack member please contact a Ruby explaining your issue. They will try to calmly sort out the situation.
6. Don’t SPAM, it could get us locked. To avoid this have at least 5 words or more in your posts.
7. Role playing in this thread is prohibited, it will get this topic locked. We have a website for that.
8. We have a right to decline applications. If the applications are closed, you have had a history of warnings and or rule breaking we will not accept you.
9. Have fun!(or walk the plank!)

I think that’s enough talk about rules, don‘t you? Lets move onto a more entertaining subjects.

The Dancing Stones Festival!

The Dancing Stones Festival is like any old talent show in real life. Except, we have art, literature, even an area for those who are gifted in the line of song and music making. Each member that participates will select one or more of these subjects to enter. Their work will be posted up on the site in the Talent Show Section!
At the end of the month we’ll announce the winners. Each subject will be judged, the winner will receive special prizes and a feature on our first post, our DA group, and Rayen's DA account!. Every member that participates in the Talent Show gets five pearls just for joining in on the fun!
Prices in the Pack Shop will be dropped for the month, allowing members to purchase many prizes! We will also get together on the pack chat and website to join in a huge rp, to celebrate the Dancing Stone Festival together! For the whole week we will have special themed role plays that is far beyond the usual DSP rp. What we role play about will be up to the members.

Gems
Here at Dancing Stones our members can earn gems by being active and helping out around the pack, these gems not only help you to advance rank, but buy prizes at our Pack Shop as well.For a list of prizes visit our shop here- http://dancing-stones-pack.freeforums.n ... y&thread=4

How to join

Simply fill out the application and post it on our pack thread.

You must have at least 20 credible posts to join.

When you’ve been accepted,join the pack website. You will be placed as a Quarts, remain active and you'll be quickly promoted to the rank you want!

Join Us

Member Application

WQ User Name:
Wolf Name:
Wolf Age:
Wolf Gender:
Coat Color:
Markings:
Scars:
Personality:
History:
Desired Rank(Remember Jades and Rubies must be earned):
Have you read the rules, Do you Agree with them??:
How active are you from a  scale of 1 to ten?: 0/10
Why do you wish to join our pack?:
How many packs are you in? 
Alliance

Alliance Application
Pack Name-
Leader(s) Names/ WQ Username-
Pack Link-
Why do you want to be our Allies?:
Would You Like Your Pack to be able to participate in our Sister Pack activities?:
Copy Rights
All Ideas, ranks, and information belongs to the Dnacing Stones Pack. Do not steal, or otherwise claim them as your own. If you would like to use these ideas please send Windripper a pm, she would be more then happy to share the ideas as long as credit is given. The Points system was not originally made by DSP, we have no claim on this.
Pack Thread- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67240
✼.вε yσuяsεℓf.✼
▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬
мε вε yσuяsεℓf
αт тнε ∂αηcιηg sтσηεs ραcк
вεcαusε εvεяyσηε εℓ ιs тαкεη
▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬
-Sig © Starz10-

April

Post by April » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Pack Topic:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.p ... k#p1739971

Snow Powder Runs Pack
-pack colours made up by April

Where friendship fights survival
Where the snow lays deep
Where the blizzards are wild
And the will to survive is hard to keep
Where the mountains whisper
Where the cardinals twitter
Where the snow always goes
Where the sky always snows
Where the runs are full of powder snow
Where the northern winds always blow
Where the northern lights dance across the navy sky
Where the avalanches thunder their cry
Where it's bitter cold
Where the mountains of old
Where the ice glistens like crystals
Where the land of of forgotten pistols
Where friendships always form
Where there's always a storm
Where the weather is whack
Where the Snow Powder Runs Pack

Where the will to survive is strong.

-poem and motto made up by April, including the rhythm of the poem

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Some pack history...
The Snow Powder Runs Pack official topic was made on the forums on the day Apr 27, 2008. However, this pack was around even before I actually found the forums. The Snow powder Runs Pack was originally a place created for pups on the wolf quest games to stand up against pupkillers (Keep in mind a LOT has changed since then-such play is no longer allowed). Although it was a loose jointed pack because one day we'd have members and the next day we'd have NEW members that we never saw again. But once I found out about the forum, "Snow Powder Runs Pack" officially was born.
Snow Powder Runs Pack has gone through a lot of changes. It is now on its 3rd topic (the first one went inactive, the second one was lost amongst pack central getting deleted, and the 3rd one is just starting out again).
Snow Powder Runs Pack is one of the oldest packs on the forums. The only other one I know of that was longer was the "Snow Fire Pack" which is the pack that introduced me to a whole new world of packs in the first place on the game. They also led me to the forum. That pack has been locked for years, after one of the Alphas committed art theft and the members gave up on the pack. It used to be a very popular pack, perhaps one of the most popular packs of its time.

Construction:
The Snow Powder Runs Pack was shut down for a year as it was under construction and the owner was taking a break. When the owner returned she realized her pack topic been deleted, and had to start from scratch all over again. Were currently short on members due to the pack being closed down for a year and them disappearing. However, were slowly building ourselves back up after the catastrophe.

Pack Values
Commitment
Cooperation
Justice
Safety/Security
Patience
Love

Pack Banner:
http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364 ... fe-1-1.gif

CopyRight
*We encourage that other packs don't use our ideas to make their own pack. Ideas such as all of the systems, the history, the name, the way we run this pack, the pack colours, the pack theme (ski run), ideas we might use later, and the way we set up our front page. I can't even name all the ideas on this copyright so I'll just say what you CAN take off of here. Just the roleplay ranks, except for a couple that say "made up by _____" which are not available for you to use. That's about all you can use from this pack. Not much, but that's all. It took ME long and hard to come up with this, and a lot of time and it's not fair for anyone to just come and take it for free. Even changing it a little bit to call it yours is still considered stealing our ideas, it's like art theft that way, and even if you don't call it yours it's still like illegal usage because were not giving you permission to use them. And please DON'T copy and paste our exact words in your pack topic either! So please be considerate.*
-copy right idea from the Undine Falls Pack, written in April's own words.

Welcome!
Welcome to Snow Powder Runs Pack! Our full name is Snow Powder Runs Mountain Ski Resort! We have a whole mountain to roam and it is very peaceful here. Pups find it very fun to play in the snow and so we also made it into a puppy day care, because it is the perfect place for pups! Calling all Snow Lovers! If you love snow, this is the perfect pack for you. On Snow Powder Mountain it always snows and the snow never melts. There are long smooth hills of powder snow, perfect for running.

This pack is a family pack and different from others. It's not a private pack, however it is strict on hiding certain things to keep us safe. I suggest not sharing your emails to anyone but friends or people you know. Also, the website is not to be shared with anyone outside the pack, unless you are advertising the pack to them to get them interested. There is no swearing, fighting, keep it clean! This is a family pack, and a ski hill/day care. Make it seem like a family pack. Make it what it is. This pack is VERY safe, you do not have to worry about anything. And if worse comes to worse, I'll have the website closed, open to people who only signed up.
-idea made up by April
Snow Powder Runs Pack Roleplay History
The mountain was used for a ski mountain long ago, and men cut some trees down to make powder runs where skiers would ski down for fun. The place was not a common ski hill until a little later. It was first built when white gold was discovered near the peak of the mountain. Since it was so high up and the mountain was steep, workers built a bunch of chair lifts that would take them to different places. It was the only means of transportation back then on a mountain. Soon it became a touristy place and trees were cut down to make fun runs for skiers. It was a very famous mountain and many tourists came to visit. One of the largest mountains around the area, it was famous for it's white gold, it's tremendous size, and it's long sloping hills that weren't rocky, perfect for skiers. The only rocky part was at the peak, and only for gathering white gold did men journey there. It was a very busy and bustling business for many years, that is until the white gold ran out and men went out of business. Soon after a couple years of the valuable ore's dissapearment, the mountain was completely deserted. The buildings were blown down by the heavy winds, and trees slowly began to grow back on the powder runs. The only thing that remained soon were the ghostly chair lifts that swayed in the wind and groaned. They were well rusted but built so strongly that they would with stand even the coldest temperatures on Snow Powder Mountain and it's high wind speeds. Now, wolves have claimed the mountain. And one pack lives here. The human's golden age has long since been over, but this is the golden age of the wolves! Come join us!
-History made up by April

What our pack has to offer:
-A ticket system that guarantees extra safety for members being active in the future
-The Snowflake System (A system that grants extra privileges to helpful active members)
-A Unique Ranking System (Skier ranks use typical ski runs from easy to hard to show the lowest to highest ranking in the pack)
-Newsletters that are sent out every month, spreading updates to all members of the pack
-Contests and projects to keep members preoccupied with rewards
-Typical Role play Ranks on the website for role playing only, some are unique and made up by our members
-A Day Care (for roleplay only, where pups are kept while parents are away)-A
Punishment System (Members are granted 3 warnings before punishments are sent out)
-A Website where live chat is held as well as roleplay ranks, and a forum all on its own
-Symbols that represent the whereabouts of a member and tell more information about them
-A Unique Alliteration Naming System that ensures the higher up a rank the member is, the longer their name is. They h ave the nickname they chose, and then a bunch of alliteration words to go with it, making them more unique and giving them more of an identity among pack mates
-A Report Card System, where a report card is sent to any member who has gained a star or privileges in that month, report cards grant stars, the highening of of a rank, etc.
-And of course we have "Snow Powder Mountain News" where many interesting things can be found including the newest updates, projects, contests and even the "Powder Run of Dedication" like a metal of honour where members who have made a big impact on the pack have their name put down with an explanation of how they have helped the pack.
-Yearly and Montly Contests that guarantee rewards
-A Pack Logo, poem, motto, and values
-A roleplay section and goals to follow
-A Deed Board (Which basically allows members to do extra and helpful tasks for the higher ranks to gain extra points and privileges-
A "To Do LIst" where members can keep track of their own tasks and stay organized
-A Ski Instructor and Head Instructor Board (A special board for high ranking members)
Avatar by me. Read my book Lessons Learned (A fiction book about African Wild Dogs) at:

http://aprilsilverwolf.wix.com/lessonslearnednovel

~April~
~Member Of The Month for October of 2009~
Yellowstone wolf international/Skilled Hunter

Snow Powder Runs Pack

Darkwolf273
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Darkwolf273 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:36 am

...................................° Savage Tempest Clan °

.................. ° Introduction - Greetings, and welcome to The Savage Tempest Clan! In this semi-realistic roleplay clan we are a unique group of ninja wolves, slipping into enemy territory for an ambush when they least expect it. It is an adept skill we possess, sinking into the shadows without a sound, ready to protect our borders from intruders, which makes us dangerous competitors. Pushing through the coldest of blizzards, running through the rain, we fight to win and only win! I am Crimzen Kazekage of this wonderful clan! If you are interested please read on! ^^

................... ° Copyright - Firstly, I would like to point out that this clan is based on the hit anime series Naruto! The ranks Kazekage, ANBU and Jounin are the ranks of the elite ninjas in the series, so, I would like to give credit to Masashi Kishimoto for creating the popular comic! All other things, including the layout and the Clan’s name belong to me! Please don’t use anything here without permission! This includes our Naruto themed clan, considering we are the first to use it. Thank you!

................... ° Territory: South Hurricane - Rapid wings rains and fire has worn the surface of the area we call South Hurricane. It was named well due to the harsh climates that sometimes inhabit this territory, most creatures might think to stay away from this stretch of land because of the name, but we love it. This piece of territory is almost like a symbolism, it shows that whatever is thrown at us, we will stay strong. Although South Hurricane sounds like the land would be ravaged and torn to pieces it is quite majestic. Ever green trees dot the land in some spots while beautiful rivers split through the solid ground in others. The South Hurricane is a truly remarkable piece of land with all of its natural wonders. -- Grimthorne

.................. ° Rules & Requirements °
  • ° No fighting and/or arguing.
    ° No cursing.
    ° Absolutely no spamming.
    ° Highlight →Code is 'Teamwork'
    ° Fantasy roleplay is only allowed in “Random Roleplay”. We also accept abnormal eye colors and abnormal pelts,however, no wings or magical powers.
    ° Remain active as best as you can.
    ° No advertising.
    ° No negative comments.
    ° Registering on the site is required when joining.
    ° Post on the topic at least twice a day, unless on EFA.
    ° Use accurate grammar when roleplaying.
    ° Enjoy Yourself! x3
.................. ° Clan Information °

Nιnja popυlaтιon: 8
Feмaleѕ: 3
Maleѕ: 5
Vιѕιтorѕ: 6
Sтaтυѕ: Recruiting Rιvalѕ, Allιeѕ, and Meмвerѕ!
Weвѕιтe: http://savagetempest.forumotion.com/
WQ Topic: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66818

....................................................... ° Joining Us? °

................................................ ° Member Application:°

If you want to join as a full member, please fill out this forum and post it in our guestbook! ^^ Upon joining the site, members will be given a Welcome pm containing a guide for the newcomer to make progress in the clan! It has proved helpful to many. =D

[list][color=#BF0000][[i]Member Application[/i]][/color]

[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Username:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Name:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Activity Out Of 10:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Mental Description:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Physical Description:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Age:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]History:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Gender:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Rank Desired?:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Reference:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color] 
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Code:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#404040]Reason:[/color] [color=#BFBFBF]--[/color][/list]
................................................... ° Guest °

If you are a COPPA user or just a browser who happened to find out topic, we also people as such to join us! We hope the topic on our site, simply, read through the topic like you would here and post it here, and await an acceptance!

- http://savagetempest.forumotion.com/t13 ... mpest-clan

................................................... ° Sightseers Application: °

[list][color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#808080]Username: [/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#808080]Wolf's Name: [/color]
[color=#800000]°[/color] [color=#808080]Reason: [/color] [/list]
Sightseers are the visitors of the clan. Though they are not full members of the Clan, they are more than welcome to chat with members in the chatbox.
Last edited by Darkwolf273 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • .........Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ Eǫᴜɪɴᴏx

................."Cᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪɢɪᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs.."

• -- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71346

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Wolf-Crazy, I have to remove your post because it doesn't follow the Advertise Your Pack rules! Remember, please post only an excerpt of your post instead of the whole thing. Thanks!
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

WolvesOfTheSeas
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by WolvesOfTheSeas » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

-->Please join CliffPack; we need more members! Also, read this whole post, then fill out the member form located below, then post it in this thread. I'm so glad this thread is still going well and isn't locked. Thanks!This is a multiplayer-only pack until I make the website, but we're accepting members all the time of course! We are a roleplay pack but we follow the rules; we RP with friends, real Yellowstone packs, and pairs, not mates. This is a fun, party-animal type of pack, but we all follow the rules. Antone who doesn't follow them will be listed under the "omega" category after three warnings. I'm obviously not a Moderator or Administrator lol, but as pack leader I feel that it is my responsability to obey the rules, and so any other pack members should, too. Here's the information, rules, and thread for anyone who is already a member or wants to join this multiplayer pack:THE RULES:1. Follow all the WQ rules plz!2. As leader, I have chosen the territory/hangout for the Cliff Pack; it is listed in the Pack Information that follows.3. I will select the elk to hunt, and indicate this by chasing it.4. Have fun! :D5. Please be at least somewhat active here; I want this to be a fun, upbeat, engaged pack that posts on on this thread at least once a week plz.6. Before just running off, please notify me of what you are doing.7. Always join me in a pack rally before a hunt. Every member must gather where I am and rally to gain the strength bonus.8. Before the pre-hunt rally, I will organize the hunting groups. It will either be a full-pack hunt, or everyone splits up individually or in pairs to hunt.9. I, as Pack Leader, try my best to follow rules, and so should any other member of this pack.10. We will be on-topic, but can discuss avatars and such.The following is Pack Information.Thanks! :) Please send me the Pack Member Form as a posting on this thread to become a member. Ranks will be undecided for newcomers until they prove they are trustworthy of high ranks, but they will receive a perfect, in-between rank to start out with upon joining. Here's our Pack's information and ranks:Note: This is not fully organized yet as this thread is new. Also, even though it looks this way, new members aren't actually low ranking. :) Also, read the Pack Jobs list before completing and posting the New Member From below to obtain a rank that best suits you. ;) Ranks:Leader: Me :)Second-In-Command: WolvesOfTheSeas (Seas or Jade)Delta: Sky,Specialized Hunters: Shade (CocoaMoon),Specialized Trackers: (open)Hunters: Raven, BlackFire,Regular Members: (open)New Members: Sky,Scouts: Raven,Guards: (open)Humbled Wolf[wolves]: (open)Note: The hierarchy is usually pretty laidback, nut rules and leadership still matter. Also, plz treat each other with respect regardless of ranks. Thanks!Territory:Slough Creek/Snowpack Games: Little Butte and Canyon CliffsAmethyst Mountain Games: Lamar Overlook and [lone tree near dry river]Following this is the Pack Member Form. Highlight and copy only that to become a member plz:Wolf Name:(alas or led) Wolf Gender:Rank Wanted:Personality:(1-10)Activity level on WQ:(1-10)Trustworthiness:(1-10)Friendliness:Hunting strategy: A few quick FAQ answers to start with:1. "Hunter" just means that that wolf is very good at hunting and wants special hunting permissions (to hunt individually without having to ask for permission; they still have to announce it, though.)2. "Tracker/Scout" means that that wolf is great at finding scents and stalking prey unnoticed; see the following (Pack Jobs) for more. ;)3. "Regular Member" is basically an everyday casual wolf. They're not low or high ranking, just inbetween. They follow what the leader and Beta say, but can run several positions on hunts and apply for Guard, Hunter, and Tracker/Scout later as they are the most flexible members besides New Members.4. "Low Ranking" wolves must follow anything they are told, especially by the Leader and Beta. They must be proven trustworthy again to gain a good rank.5. "Delta" is third-in-command. They do many things the Betas do.6. (I'll add more later)Pack Jobs:Leader: Leads the pack, runs point wolf, is the descision maker, helps out, listens and respects ideas. Also adds/removes members and changes members' ranks.Second-in-command: Basically an advisor to the leader when needed and helps out. (A.K.A "Beta") Betas must be very trustworthy and responsible.Specialized hunters/trackers: More experienced hunters/trackers than regular hunters/trackers. Hunters: Learn good hunting skills from the Specialized hunters. Help hunt and can run outflanker position. (so can Specialized hunters.New Members: It's pretty self-explanitory; they learn from me, the Betas, and other "higher ranks" to gain a true Pack Job and Rank.Guards: Left to guard the territory, food, and dens from coyotes and bears.Tracker: Trackers are important, as they find the scent until they stop with the herd of elk in their view. That's when they announce their finding to the pack via chat. They watch the herd, we all rally, I select the elk and the hunt begins. Scout: Scouts find useful stuff, elk, and good lookout areas. Scouts can hunt and track, or can go scouting with a hunter and a tracker.Low Ranking": These wolves are ones who are on a temporary (until they prove themselves) "Strike 2 1/2". Again, all members are treated equally and with kindness/respect, but they must listen to anything others tell/ask them (especially me and/or the Betas) until I move them back to their original rank.Thanks for reading; sorry it's rediculously long but it is for a reason! :) By the way, the only reason why I asked for your wolf's (not your)gender is so that silly nicknames can be made without offending anyone :wink: Note: I hope this topic lasts a good, long time so I can make new friends, and my pack can grow. :DI will most likely create the website between now and next year when I turn 13. (yay!)

Pack Link: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67918
Thanks Wolf Thief for the avvie! I love it! Ill be stalking you c:

STAY OUT MY MIRROR, STAY OUT OF MY WAY

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Once, a long, long time ago, there was a pack known as the Wolves of the Krinex Mountains. It was a large pack, and its territory encompassed the entire Krinex Mountain range and beyond, including a valley known as the Aver Valley. The pack was prosperous and peaceful, and its members lived good lives.

The Alpha of this pack was a good and wise wolf who was beloved by his followers. He had a younger brother who had always looked up to him and saw him as a father, and the Alpha saw his brother as a son. When the brother grew up and found a mate of his own, the Alpha was kind enough to grant him and his mate a piece of the territory to start their own pack. Some of the members of the old pack went with them, to make up the beginning of the Wolves of the Aver Valley.

This new pack grew prosperous over time, and the two packs were allies for a long time. Slowly, however, they began to drift apart and didn't make much contact anymore, but they remained on good terms - that is, until the Alpha died.

The Wolves of the Krinex Mountains were shattered by the death of their wise Alpha. They had been plagued by a famine, and many of their members had succumbed to hunger. So they turned to the Alpha's brother for help. They begged him to return to the Krinex Mountains and become the new Alpha, but he was busy with his own pack. He told them that they could choose a new Alpha and rebuild the pack. He had faith in them, but they had no faith in themselves. They were angry with him for not coming back to help them, and they attacked. His packmates tried to defend him, but he was murdered by the very wolves who had turned to him for help.

Lokero, the son of the Wolves of the Aver Valley's Alpha, turned on the Wolves of the Krinex Mountains. With his pack's help, they drove the murderers out of the Aver Valley.

The Wolves of the Aver Valley were very upset by the death of their Alpha, but Lokero kept them together. He became the new Alpha, and helped the pack to prosper again. Eventually, he himself found a mate and became a father as well.

Meanwhile, the Wolves of the Krinex Mountains were still shattered and disorganized; however, a new leader had risen up for them as well. This new leader managed to pull them together in their hard times, and soon they became determined to do one thing: to retake the Aver Valley and bring the Wolves of the Krinex Mountains back to its former glory.

So they spent three years preparing to attack. The day came one lovely late winter afternoon, while Lark and her siblings, the pups of Lokero and his mate Loramine (who was the descendant of the Wolves of the Krinex Mountains’ new leader’s older brother, who had been one of the original members of the Wolves of the Aver Valley), as well as the other young ones of the pack, were playing near the campsite. The attack came from the west. The rest of the pack ran to defend the western border, while Lark and her littermates stayed to watch their youngest siblings and the other pups, who were nearly a year old by that time. The pack's fighters managed to drive the intruders back, but their Alphess, Loramine, who was pregnant at the time, was captured. Lokero tried to go after them, but his packmates held him back and the intruders escaped without being pursued.

Lokero declared that he was going to go after the intruders to rescue Loramine. He told his second-in-command that if he did not return, then the pack needed to leave the territory and go east, to the Sunrise Forests. He gave no reason why. Before leaving, he told his young ones that he had to go somewhere, and if he didn't return the rest of the pack knew what to do.

A full moon had passed, and the pups had celebrated their first birthday, Lark and her littermates their second. Lokero still had not returned, so the second-in-command decided it was time to leave the territory and go east. The pack spent the morning preparing to depart. Around noon, scouts came with word that there were intruders hiding in the outskirts of the territory, preparing to attack, so they had to hurry to gather everyone else up and get them out of the territory. They could not locate Lark, who was asleep under a tree at the time and had been asleep the entire morning. They didn't have time to search the whole territory for her, so they were forced to leave without her. They exited the territory to the east, only to find that that was where the intruders, the remnants of the Wolves of the Krinex Valley, were hidden. The two packs fought right outside the border of the Aver Valley, in the plains between it and the Sunrise Forests. The battle left both packs splintered and beaten down, and many wolves injured or dead. The Wolves of the Krinex Mountains retreated to their own territory, and the Wolves of the Aver Valley rushed to get to the Sunrise Forests.

When young Lark awoke, she found that she had the entire territory to herself, and that all her packmates were missing. She knew how dangerous it would be for her to leave the territory to search for them, so she remained in the Aver Valley, keeping up the entire territory by herself, until, a few months later, the thought came to her one spring day to start a pack of her own.

That is the story of the Wolves of the West Lands… or the beginning of it at least. If you would like to help write the rest of this story, look here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979
Wolves of the West Lands

Our clan is old as time.
Our history weaves through the decades.
Our leaders are young and strong.
And their story is just begun.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67979

Adalae
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Adalae » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:52 pm

______________________________________________________________ The Four Clans

_________________________________________Active, 80 member role-play & discussion forum of almost 10,000 posts
_____________________________________________8,400+ combined thread posts - 32,628 combined thread views
________________________________________________________________ 4 Clans - 1 Pack
  • TFC is a wolf role-play based off of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Choose between four Clans: ThunderClan, the brave and bold, RiverClan, the intelligent, fast swimmers, WindClan, the quick-thinking and agile, or ShadowClan, the dark and mysterious. Begin your journey as a Pup and work your way up the hierarchy, becoming an Apprentice, when you first come in contact with your ancestors in StarClan, and then a Warrior or Medicine Wolf in turn. Who knows, perhaps you could even become a Clan leader someday? Tensions are high, and it's important to keep on your toes, who knows when the next battle between Clans will begin?

We host a very active role-playing environment that features a wide array of plots- from dangerous predators to a haunted carnival and everything in between! We welcome ideas and are always willing to try something different and unique! A new contest begins soon after the previous one ends, so there is always something to do. Earn crystals by posting around the forums, winning contests, or opening a graphics shop! Use these to purchase perks and goodies in the Crystal Cave. Earn symbols and loyalty through good deeds around the forums, and train and work hard to earn points towards different skills. Each month in role-play at the full moon we have a Gathering, where all four Clans meet at the Fourtrees and discuss news and events and interact with one another. There are many exciting things planned, and we would love to share it with you!

Visit us on our WolfQuest Topic: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66121
    Or on our main website: http://www.thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
"Its not one of those things you can fix like you fix your bow tie.
.......... Dont give me those big wet eyes, Raggedy Man."

http://tinyurl.com/thefourclans

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:05 pm

------------------------------------Seventh Primeval
-----------------------------" Fear not the darkness - but welcome it's embrace. "
...............................- Unique, Fun and Active Horror Wolf RPG.

-----------------------------Our Website: http://seventhprimeval.b1.jcink.com/index.php
----------------------------Our Topic: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67197

////////////////////////'////'/'///////////__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
    • Why hello thurr! :'D Welcome to Seventh Primeval, a horror genre wolf pack roleplay based off the survival horror game; Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Allow me to introduce muhself. I'm Auden, the creator and current leader of this pack along with Draco. Totally. We're hip. Though we are based off of the game Amnesia, we have included elements in this pack from other games, such as a few creatures from the Penumbra series, and as a joke, we even have Slenderman included in the pack. Fun time, eh? This pack is very roleplay oriented, so members that join should be avid roleplayers and not be joining just for the games or discussions going on in other topics. We take pride in hosting a member run website, meaning that any major happenings are happening because of the members with little to no admin interference. Members decide what is going to happen, and admins put it into action. You control the story and the pack, act like it. (This does not mean you can moderate other members if you are not a mod or admin, by the way.)

Before I ramble any more, please scroll down. :'D
////////////////////////'////'/'///////////__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

----------------------------------The Laws of Nature [ Basic Rules ]
------------------------- For a full list of the rules for the website, please follow this link :
----------http://seventhprimeval.b1.jcink.com/ind ... wtopic=118
    • I. Be kind and courteous to all members. Use your common sense and pay respect to others. You should not insult, harass, annoy, bully, or intentionally start fights with others. One big happy family. <3
      II. Spamming is a big red flag. Short, annoying, or duplicated posts not contributing to the conversation will be reported if found. Spamming also includes the overuse of CHATTING IN CAPS.
      III. Please remain active in the pack, at least on the website if you can't/don't want to post on the thread. We would hate to kick anyone out for being inactive.
      IV. Signing up on the website is 100% mandatory, as that is where most things will take place.
      V. Be honest and have fun! That's all we really ask of you. =)
      VI. We are a roleplaying pack, so if you are not big on roleplaying, please, do not join.

Storm_Fear

Post by Storm_Fear » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 am

• L O S T - S H O R E S - P A C K
            • 4 8 15 16 23 42

Iɴʀɪɴ..
I am Tara the alpha and founder of this pack. As the alpha it is my job to introduce you to our pack, The Lost Shores Pack. This pack is based off of the TV series Lost, but even if you haven't seen it then I still hope your interested in joining.
The whole island isn't sand, actually most of it is forest, only near the waters edge is there sand. From what we can see of the wreckage it was a boat, it held all sorts of canines from all overt he world, from the Brazilian maned wolf to the Australian Dingo. If the few canines that did survive plan on staying alive they must forge a pack, stick together through everything the island throws at them.

Rʟs
1. You must have 7 official Wolfquest forum posts to join.
2. No cursing/cussing/swearing or any other type of foul language.
3. It is recommended you be in less then 5 packs before you join.
4. Follow all Wolfquest forum rules, http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20100
5. Be respectful to other members of the pack; No matter what we should respect everyone with the same positive attitude.
6. Our roleplay is literate and detailed so if you cannot managed to post more then 3 sentences in a roleplay post I suggest you do not join.
7. Where it says "Iɴsᴇʀᴛ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ:" in the application it is required you put the following numbers; 4 8 15 16 23 42.

Mʀ ʙ ʜ
Our pack was aboard a ship transporting canines of all different species to a zoo, the ship was thrown off coarse and crashed into several sharp rocks. The ship made it to a deserted island and thats when it completely fell apart. None of the humans survived the crash, its just the canines. Now on the island the surviving canines are hungry and separated, they trust no one but soon they realize, they have two choices, band together, or die.

For information on the TV series Lost, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28TV_series%29

Sɪsɪs
Day created: 7/23/12
Forum: http://lostshorespack.forumotion.com/
Survivors: 8
Days on the island: 2
Newest Survivor: Grapefruit {Gingerlite}
Banner: http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/92/10/89/create11.png

Join us here- http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67546