Advertise Your WolfQuest Pack Here!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
Fern7
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training
Name: Matthew

Re: Advertise Your Pack Here!

Post by Fern7 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Fern7 wrote:*New Pack*
Welcome to the time of Everwinter! We are a wolf pack living in Alaska, during the time of Everwinter (always snow, always ice). We go hard to how real wolves live, but of course, have some separate non-realistic parts. If you want to join, read the rules, and fill out a form.
The time of the Everwinter is upon us.
Choose your path wisely.

Pack Info:
Member Count: 1
Member of the Month: N/A
Contest: N/A
Site: In progress.'

Rules:
1) Follow all WolfQuest rules.
2) Respect your packmates.
3) Please stay active, unless noted otherwise!
4) No powerplay, wolves with wings, god-modding, magic, perfect wolves, mass-killing, etc. (A.K.A. super unrealism)
5) No gore or extreme violence.
6) NO, and I mean NO cussing! We (may) have younger members!
7) No, if you did not read the rules I will know, and if you don't put this in that's how I will: Pleaseplease.
8.Do not be bossy or rude to others.
9) Stay on topic on the topic.
10) If you: have ideas, have a complaint, or wondering why you are banned, please contact me, Fern7, here on WQ and we will talk.
11) Well, have fun!!

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58299
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
Didn't you notice?

Undecided. Uninvited.
Screwing. Misbehaving.
Unacceptable, yet so right.
It's for the best.

Driving straight through America.
Let's watch the sun come up.
Somewhere over the rainbow

Siggie by FERN7

Wolfram01
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf

Post by Wolfram01 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm

• opyights: STOP!!! Before going any further down. We do respect the rightful owner of this pack. We consider that you DON'T copy and paste the entire pack. If anything is stolen from the pack. We won't hesitate but to ask you to remove. If not remove, we consider that stealing and report one of the mods to do something about it. If you want anything from the pack, PLEASE PM me Setsuna (Wolfram01) and ask what part do you want from the pack. And make sure you put it in Copyright from this pack.
                    • ℂlans Of Destiny
      • elcome aboard tailchasers to the Clans Of Destiny!
    • We're the clans from different places. We're separated by two clans Eclipse and Trinity Clan. Each clan have their own demands of rules for their clanmates to follow. Both clans will have their own commanders, alphas, captains, and so on ranks. All clans have their own Destiny to carry on to follow the path of their friendships and bonds with each other. Setsuna (Wolfram01) the Commander/Leader of the Eclipse Clan, where they live in forests, woods, meadow, and open field areas. And ... the Commander/Leader of the Trinity Clan, where they live in mountains, marsh, caves, and abandon places. Do you wish to join the two clans, tailchasers?!
    • =============================================================================================
                    • [list][list]lan ules
[/list][/list]
              • Be respectful to every single members here in the pack. It doesn't matter what rank they are. Be nice to all rank members.
                Never double, triple, or etc. else in the clan.
                No super powers, magic, wings, elemental wolves, werewolves, wolf spirits, mass killing, and etc.
                Never Role play here on the pack on topic. We don't want the pack to get lock, So Please don't do it here on pack topic.
                Please stay on topic in pack topic.
                No drama, spamming, flooding, and etc. in the pack topic.
                Stay active all times, if not until we give you two weeks to reply back unless you a reason from your inactive in the pack. Please do tell so that, so we members can know that your safe and sound.
                Never criticizing the clan and members here on topic. We don't want to hear your complaining about your criticizing to the pack and members.
                Have Fun staying in the pack and enjoy the fun times with the clan. We want all members to have fun in the clan and get along with each other.
                If you don't follow all of these rules, you mostly likely will get warn or banned automatically, no reason to ask us why.
                We want all members to help new newcomers about the clan, if they needed help around the pack. Please do help them to understand the clan.
                Never make your own application to join the pack. We won't accept the application. Please use the application here in the pack, Please.
                Obey and follows WolfQuest Rules!
                Follow the rules here in the clan. We don't want to fuss/auguring our members here in front of other members here. And remind them to follow all rules. We wanted all members to get along.
                No Mature, violence, and strong words in both pack topic and site. Please do remember that we have young members joining the pack. Keep the strong, mature, and violence words away from all members. Even though some members know how to do and said it. Please don't do it for the safely of the young members.
                No bossing every members here and don't be bossy. If someone is bossing around you, tell neither the two commanders/leaders of the clans or the two alphas of the clan. And we'll talk about it and handle the problem.
                Don't be rude to any members in pack topic and site, it's regardless to do that in the rank position your in. Some of us maybe rude to other members. Please don't be rude to other members.
                If you have ideas for the clan or RP please tell me by PM me (Wolfram01).
                All members will start as Tailchasers, before becoming a full member of the two clans. To prove their activeness and behavior in the clan.
                Percentage Points are points to raise your behavior in the clan. If you behavior and follow the rules here your points will go up. And if don't behavior and follow the rules here your points will go down. This points are important for your behavior and follow all rules in the clan.
    • =============================================================================================
                    • [list][list]lan normation
[/list][/list]
                    • ew ember - Ethos
                      ales - 4
                      emales - 3
                      Overall - 7
                      lan Status - ACCEPTING
                      lan ember Of The onth -
                      lan ontest - Coming Soon
                      lan Site - http://clanofdestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi Under Construction
                    • [list][list]ost eplies
[/list][/list]
            • When you post reply in the clan it raise by one, right? Well, Setsuna and Ace was having a discuss about post replies. We agree with that game will be fun members to play here in the clan topic.

On every 100th post replies, we give a free gift to our winners of the members that who posted on every 100th post replies. The free gift will be your choice to choose from these choice that we chosen to do.

‣ Animated Avatar
              ‣ 50 Yens
              ‣ 20% Percentage Points
              ‣ Signature

More gifts will be added, if we think of more free gifts! :wink:
                    • [list][list]lan ink
[/list][/list]
................(¨*•.¸(¨*•.¸´•.¸ ʜɑppʏ ɴɛw ʏɛɑʀ ¸.•´¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
................,......................¸¸.•*¨*`•..•*¨*`•.¸
.................The New Year begins in a snow storm of white vows.
.....................................................- George William Curtis
...............,.......................¸¸.•*¨*`•..•*¨*`•.¸
...................../........Siggie/Avvie © Me/SaritaWolf

oxoDestinyoxo

Post by oxoDestinyoxo » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

------------------------------------------------------Welcome...
----------------------------------- Ancient Upheavals Copyright -- All information below is copyright as of 2011 to oxoDestinyoxo and Nikoi Gryphon. Characters are copyright to their respective owners. Any ideas this pack may have are protected, so please contact oxoDestinyoxo or Nikoi Gryphon before using any of them! We have worked hard on this pack, and didn't do that just to have it stolen. Any offenders will be reported to a moderator with no further questions. If the offender is a pack member, you will be banned without warning, so please, respect the copyright and come up with your own content! All rights reserved.

About Us

Originally known as O.T.Ters Unite, Ancient Upheavals decided to give itself a new look, and a new goal. We are not here with the goal of bringing back the old days, we are here to make our own days and our own memories. Having already achieved many firsts in pack central, Ancient Upheavals sets out to continue leaving our mark no matter where we go.
The roleplay is Ancient Upheavals is set in Zion National Park. If you want to learn more about this place, read this exert from Wikipedia.

Zion National Park is located in the Southwestern United States, near Springdale, Utah. A prominent feature of the 229-square-mile park is Zion Canyon, which is 15 miles long and up to half a mile deep, cut through the reddish and tan-colored Navajo Sandstone by the North Fork of the Virgin River. The lowest elevation is 3,666 ft at Coalpits Wash and the highest elevation is 8,726 ft at Horse Ranch Mountain. Located at the junction of the Colorado Plateau, Great Basin, and Mojave Desert regions, the park's unique geography and variety of life zones allow for unusual plant and animal diversity. Numerous plant species as well as 289 species of birds, 75 mammals, and 32 reptiles inhabit the park's four life zones: desert, riparian, woodland, and coniferous forest. Zion National Park includes mountains, canyons, buttes, mesas, monoliths, rivers, slot canyons, and natural arches.

In addition, Ancient Upheavals takes place in the post-apocalyptic world in the year of 2037. With the loss of the Earth's moon, the planet changed in climate everywhere far to rapidly as it's axis starting to spin out of control. Humans were wiped out, unable to adapt to the sudden changes. Most species of animals survived while others died along with man. Those who have survived this long find themselves having to adapt to an ever changing climate, with the nights forever shrouded in darkness thanks to no moon. No seasons, no moon, and utter chaos is what Earth is now.

Rules and Regulations

1. Respect all members of the pack, regardless of what rank they are. If you are caught bullying another member, you will be punished.
2. WolfQuest made rules for a reason. We expect you to follow all of WolfQuest's guidelines while posting on our thread.
3. We will not tolerate spam on the thread or website.
4. Where it says "Say What?" on the application, put "Fire skittles". This helps us determine you have read the rules.
5. You must have at least 50 reasonable posts on the WolfQuest community forum to join this pack. This ensures us you know how to use a forum.
6. You must post on the pack thread at least once a weak unless you're on EFA.
7. You must have decent grammar and spelling skills.
8. Joining the website is 1OO% mandatory.

We reserve the right to deny your acceptance for any reason.

Darkwolf273
Adult Wolf
Adult Wolf

Post by Darkwolf273 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:53 pm

• » The Crimson Crescent Clan «

..........» Introduction «

Welcome browsers, to the domain of the Crimson Crescent Clan! I am Crimzen, or Darkwolf273, otherwise know as the creator of this Clan! I'm sure I speak for everyone in my Clan, that they hope you join us! I have lots more to show you, read on!

........» Clan Information «

Total Ninja Population: 18
    Males: 10
    Females: 8
    Weebly: http://the-crimson-crescent-clan.weebly.com/index.html

............» About Us «

» Location «

Our territory is located in a vast area of grass, the wind is cool and refreshing, trees standing tall, and swaying slowly with the gentle breeze. Leaves fall form the great heights, landing on other leaves that fallen long before them, the lush, dark green grass, stretches out for miles and miles, seeming to never stop. The trees are circled around the edges seeming like a barrier to any trespassers.

The Land Of Wind

Is the popular name for this area, and it's name speaks the truth. This is where members of the Crimson Crescent Clan roam, they alone wonder these plains, sharping their moves to the best of their ability.

» Uniqueness «

There are many places to roleplay in then just our territory, we also have exciting events, where a member may role play an intruder in the territory a friendly passersby. Our way of ranking is also different, not to mention our way of role playing! Your also earn what are know as Crescent Coins ,which you may use to purchase in the shop we have on the site.

» Farwell «

On behalf of everyone for the Clan, we hope you consider to join us!

Visit our topic if your interested in learning more!

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52236
  • .........Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ Eǫᴜɪɴᴏx

................."Cᴏɴǫᴜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪɢɪᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs.."

• -- http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=71346

Skater_Dude
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Skater_Dude » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:04 am

New Member's Wanted!

Greetings, you have stepped foot on the territory of ... The Silver Shadows Pack…

We roam in and around the area of The Snowy Mountains. We travel far in our time but stay close to our den site... Wait did I just say Snowy Mountains? That's in Australia! There aren't any wolves there! Well, we can all just use our imagination right? Anyways, as I was saying... This is the Silver Shadows Pack and we are some crocodile wrestling, koala hugging drop bear running mates... ok scratch that. :lol: We are just a great pack. We run hard a fight strong. The pack right now is small but we hope to be getting more of you critter's around here soon! I run this pack with Jeans who is the owner and founder of it. We are lacking in member's but sooner or later, we will be blooming! So get your mates, your dog, you aunt, your nephew, your cat or mouse... or just yourself.. or the whole family to join in the fun in this fun, loving pack!

The pack website is full of fun and we love to RP on there. You might even make a new best friend on there! Take a step on Aussie turf and run like crazy after hares! Fall in love, start a family, wrestle with your friend, bark loud or sleep all day if you wish! We just want you guys to enjoy your time here and have some good hard fun!

------------------Welcome to The Silver Shadows Pack-------------------------------------
I am Cyrus. My friend Jeans created this pack a while ago. This pack is lacking members, and it would be AWESOME if you joined. I am known as the Silver (Alpha) of this pack and I run it with Jeans who is also a Silver. This pack is great and on the pack website (Found below and on the thread) it is more fun like activities, role-playing and your own PUPS! Yes, we allow that, but ONLY on the website though. During your time in this pack, we will be having contests, hunts, and LOT's of games to play in the WQ multiplayer. Please think about joining.

Activeness: Please make sure your stay active on our thread. If you do not ask for EFA you will become inactive on the thread and after 1 week you will be given a warning.
Ranks: Please DO NOT ask to be something you have to earn, because it will seem unfair if I gave it to you and then people would want it to. Also, you have to EARN it.
Stay Safe: Staying safe means don't give away your personal details through RP on the website or messages on there or here. If this happens to you, please tell me who asked for these personal details(like house street, phone number etc.) and I will tell the admins/mods.

This pack is full of fun and with your help, we will be able to get more ideas and members for more fun. The Silver Shadows Pack includes Contests, Festivals, Multiplayer(WQ game), Games, and RP on the website which is free to use(link below)!
We would REALLY LOVE it if you joined the pack and shared the experience of a LIFE TIME!

Pack site:

http://thesilvershadowspack.forumotion.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contests:
Banner Contest
Fun Hunt
Story Contest
AND MORE!

Here are the rules of the pack:
1. Be kind and caring for the members, as they are your family
2. Please do as you are told.
3. Join the fun! Everyone should have ago, even if your not good at it!
4. Respect everyone around you
5. STAY ACTIVE
6. Stay safe
7. Send the Silver’s a message if some one in the pack is sending you messages about inappropriate things or asking for personal details and we will tell the admins.
8. Please follow the RP rules, wolfquest rules and the other rules which can be found in the Q+A area on wolfquest.
9. NO SPAM
10. No Rude comments or arguing

for more information on the SSP follow the link to our thread.
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=51910

You can also join as a pack friend or add your whole pack as a friend/alliy!

Members:
Females: 3
Males: 1
Total: 4

Thanks for reading mate!
We are who we choose to be...

Skater_Dude

Hark of the Wolves
Pup
Pup

Post by Hark of the Wolves » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:13 am

Skater_Dude , I know I'm not a moderator, but could you try to not double post on the forums? Thanks!
Take Care Of What You Love
For Without It, You Will Find That Life
Is Hardly Worth Living
And Only Then Will You Know
How Precious It Really Was.

Hark of the Wolves
Pup
Pup

Post by Hark of the Wolves » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 am

The Ƨilver Ƨtคr Pคςƙ

We are the Silver Star Pack.
This pack was founded when the first wolves roamed the Earth. It is the only survivor of three, Bronze River, Gold Sun, and Silver Star.

We go by the ancient codes left to us by our ancestors, which are the following:
1) Welcome any traveler that is in need
2) Defend our lands
3) Make no one be more powerful than the other.

If we follow these codes, than the Silver Star Pack may live on until the sun sets on this world.

The link to join the pack: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=55724

More Information
Theme Song: Yoko Kanno - Run Wolf Warrior, Run
Last edited by Hark of the Wolves on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Take Care Of What You Love
For Without It, You Will Find That Life
Is Hardly Worth Living
And Only Then Will You Know
How Precious It Really Was.

Ripping Winds
Pup
Pup

Post by Ripping Winds » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 am

Sէձɾɾყ Sἶlεռ¢ε Ƥձ¢ƙ

Hello and welcome to the WolfQuest forum for the Starry Silence Pack. I am the Alphess of the pack, Pandora. I welcome you to the thread and the rest of the pack invites you to take a look around. We are currently accepting members who may be seeking a pack to join or want to make new friends. All that I ask is that if you are looking to join is that you read the entire first page and know what we expect from you as a soon-to-be member. If you don't wish to join, you can always offer feedback on how we could improve the pack for everyone. If you wish to join, there is a joining application below for you to fill out. The pack was created on November 3, 2011.

Ƥձ¢ƙ Ɩռբօɾოձէἶօռ

Status -- Accepting
Member Count -- 1
Males -- 0
Females -- 1
Website -- http://starry-silence-pack.forumotion.ca/ (Work In Progress)
Current Contest -- To Be Decided
Motto -- To Be Decided
Song -- To Be Decided
Pack Member of the Month -- To Be Elected Next Month

Rսlεร

✩ We ask that you know the WolfQuest rules and be sure to follow them here
✩ Do not double or triple post on this forum or on the pack's website. It is considered SPAM
✩ All of the ideas for the Starry Silence Pack belong to me (Pandora; Ripping Winds). Please do not take anything without my permission
✩ I would appreciate it that as a member of the pack you will post here on the WolfQuest thread at least twice a week to keep the pack active and so that I know you're active
✩ Show every everyone respect, no matter their rank
✩ You are allowed to change your character but please tell private message me first so I can approve it and let everyone know
✩ If there are any problems with any other members, let me know. Either high ranking officials or myself will deal with the problem in a timely manner
✩ If you must take an extended leave, let me know and I will place you on an Excused for Absence or EfA
✩ We ask that you refrain from using excessive chat speak
✩ We ask that you do not request to be any of the "To Be Decided" ranks because those will be filled with either applications or based on activity

Rձռƙร

Shining Stars in the Night
Night Eclipses
Stars that Rain from the Sky
Stars Hidden in the Shadows
Radiant Supernovas
Silent Night Shadows
Teller of the Stars
Shooting Stars

Link to thread: http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58336

Come and be part of the Stars.
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . It's time to take another chance.
. . . . . . . . . . . Kanae . . . - . . . Dominant Female
. . . . . . . . . http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=51462

Ripping Winds

Atropine
Former WQ Moderator

Post by Atropine » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

Hark of the Wolves wrote:Skater_Dude , I know I'm not a moderator, but could you try to not double post on the forums? Thanks!
Hark of the Wolves wrote:The Ƨilver Ƨtคr Pคςƙ

We are the Silver Star Pack.
This pack was founded when the first wolves roamed the Earth. It is the only survivor of three, Bronze River, Gold Sun, and Silver Star.

We go by the ancient codes left to us by our ancestors, which are the following:
1) Welcome any traveler that is in need
2) Defend our lands
3) Make no one be more powerful than the other.

If we follow these codes, than the Silver Star Pack may live on until the sun sets on this world.

The link to join the pack: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=55724
Hark of the Wolves, please do not back-seat moderate; in future please use the report feature if you see a post that breaks the rules. Also, make sure that you yourself do not double-post - thank you. ^-^

melrox
Pup
Pup

Post by melrox » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome weary traveller. You have found the Hidden Oasis Pack, a haven for all wolves.There are many places for wolves to roam here, large plains with plenty of space to run,great lakes to go for swims,grand forests to wander around and beautiful waterfalls with crystal filled caves to explore. Our current 18 members are great friends for any wolf to meet,and now we want to meet you. Join our family in our Hidden Oasis and have the time of your life. With many places to explore and plenty of exciting plots to rp, this is certainly a pack that is worth joining.Don't delay, check out our thread at http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=52912 and fill out the joining form at the bottom.

What's unique about this pack you ask? Why should you join? Well there are a number of things. One is we have a dice to change the weather, because the weather can change the outcome of events, and even make some outings more romantic. There is also a dice to determine if a fae is pregnant or not, and how many pups she will have. It makes rp more realistic and exciting. We also have unique plots which every member has a say in what happens. There are also 10 different area's in which you can explore, and if you have an idea for another area, all ideas are welcome. Our members are very active here. You miss a day or two and will need a while to catch up. We also have exciting plans for when we get bigger. If you want to know more, join this amazing pack! But if you need more convincing, then read on, I'm sure you will all love it here.

-HOP Pack Statistics-
Member Count: 18
Male: 7
Female: 11
Pack Website: http://hiddenoasis.forumotion.co.nz/
Member of the Month: Melody!!

-HOP Rules-
The rules are pretty much the same as the ones that WQ uses, but here are some I want clear
There will be no swearing or bullying
Your wolf must be realistic, strange colouring is accepted but no accessories or weird powers or things like wings
You must be reasonably active unless on EFA
Do not be rude to ANY other pack members.
To gain a head rank in this pack you must show that you are going to remain active and prove yourself in rp ie if you want to be a hunter then hunt for other wolves, if you want to be a nanny then show that you can look after the pups etc

-HOP Members/Ranks-
Here is a list of the ranks that you can get in this pack, for more information please see the pack thread (link above)
[ Alpha ] [ Hunter ] [ Herbalist ] [ Nanny ] [ Pack friends ] [ Puppies ] [ Warrior ] [ Beta ]

A brand new plot is about to start! And it's going to something to remember, as well as something not to miss! Join now and you more definatly will not regret it! You do not want to miss this!

Join now, you won't regret it
Alpha and Creator - Hidden Oasis Pack/Fallen Waters Pack

ShadowLycan
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ShadowLycan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 am

..............................................................☯ sσaяιηg sσυℓs ραcк ☯

.............................................................."Where Things Aren't What They Seem"

Welcome To the soaring souls pack. We are back and better than ever. Let me introduce myself, I am the Alpha Thor. We are a one of a kind pack that inhabit any place we wish to be. Here the impossible can be become possible. We don't turn down a soul as long as they can meet our requirements. We have a bond as strong as thousands of souls mixed into one.

Copy Right Note~ Please do not take any of the pack ideas/Post ideas and Website ideas. We spent a lot of time on them and wish none of the ideas to be taken. If you want to use something PM the packs creator Thor and ask if you can. If we find you have taken something without our permission we will report to a moderator immediately!

We are an advanced Role Play wolf pack. We strictly keep it realistic as we want. We don't let fails in the pack and We try to keep it a stress/drama free enviroment in which we can rp and just chat in. We only recruit trusted and loyal members. We try to keep inappropriate things and swearing to a mimum. Being a new pack we are still growing all the time, and getting better and better at our rp skills. With the regals having a strong friendship that has been around a long time they will not let this pack crash and burn. If you attack we attack back simple as. If we fall we rise back up no matter what. And we have the members to help us do that.

Rules:
-1. Respect Your Alpha
-2. Respect Ranks Higher Than Your Own
-3. Respect Everyone In The Pack
-4. Dont Start Any Drama
-5. No Killing Without Reason
-6. No Arguing With Your Regals
-7. No Cursing Other People
-8. No Spamming In Chats Or On The Website
-9. If Someone In The Pack Is Annoying You Or Harming You Let The Regals Deal With Them
-10. Dont Take Matters Into Your Own Hands
-11. Follow All Rules.
-12. It Is Now Imperative That Once You Join The Website You Edit Your Profile As Soon As You Can
-13. You must have no minimum than 40 posts on the WQ forums, do not apply if you have lower than 40 posts.

Pack Information-

Members- 11
Males- 1
Females- 10
Website- PM The Alpha To Get The Link
Pack Colors- Different Shades Of Red, Blue, Green and Purple
Pack Initials- TSSP
Banner- http://s1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee5 ... Banner.png
Allies- Accepting

If you wish to see more go here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58151
Moved to Unlucky 13

Sparkles_Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sparkles_Wolf » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:31 pm

The Yellowstone Pack
If it is about Yellowstone, there should be alot of members. Welcome, guest, to our expensive territory in the rich Yellowstone. I'm Sparkles, the Alpha of this pack. If you feel like joining, feel free to fill the form.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Main Information of our pack:
Pack Members Recount: 1
Pack Females: 1
Pack Males: 0
Pack Symbol:
Pack Song:
Pack Flower: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-b5GJ6ztv4dM/T ... ENCHY2.jpg
Pack Colors: Greenish blue to golden yellow
Pack Webpage: http://yellowstonepack.foroa.org/
PMoTM: None

Rules of our pack:

Ⅰ- No swearing about real life; please, don't bring actions from real life.
Ⅱ- Activeness; if you are active, you might get a reward from the alphas, if not, you will be kicked from the pack.
Ⅲ- Register for the webpage; if you register you will be able to roleplay.
Ⅳ- Respect the others; this will make you gain alpha's trust.
Ⅴ- Write "Respect" in the secret answer.
Ⅵ- Follow WQ's rules.
Ⅶ- Have fun!

Pack Thread Link: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=57539
Hoping you join our rich-territoried pack! We are always accepting guests to the pack!

YES, I'VE MOVED.
A hacker has been annoying my account so please, PLEASE;

EVERYONE who knows me please friend this account:

Mythickeen
She's the real me now!

Arctic-Flame58
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Arctic-Flame58 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 pm

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58590
קคςк ๏Ŧ tђє ђคภﻮเภﻮ ﻮคг๔єภร
"The past is becoming and building our present......"
Welcome weary traveling wolves to the land of de Hanging Gardens. This pack accepts all and all members are treated like de next.
"The Past is our present... The Present is our flower
ture... The Future is our past..."
This might not make any sense but oh do not fret... to
all of de members it shal. You understand it from the start it is your calling, we build off of the past of our lands. We welcome you all to the land of the Hanging Gardens....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My names Spirit and we would like to start off to tell you thus that this pack treats all members until their final days with us. Each member to us has a greater value then gold... we are all tied together by a thread that shan't be broken. We encourage you to please come on over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Member Count: 1
Male: 0
Females: 1
Accepting: Of course! We would love to see some new faces into our pack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Regret is just a sorry excuse not to forget."

Kali567
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Kali567 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:48 pm

.:Fallen Shadows Pack:.

Hello fellow wolves ,

I am looking for members of this pack, and as you can see we have little to none. Just join this site and We welcome you with open er... paws.

Member count:1
Contests: N/A
Outstanding Wolf:
Pack Site:

Code: Select all

http://fallenshadowspack.webs.com/

~RANKINGS~

Alphas: Kali (Kali567)
Betas:
Gammas:
Omegas:
Hunters/Fighters:
Pups:

We welcome you. :twisted:

AlbinoNinjaWolf
Pup
Pup

Post by AlbinoNinjaWolf » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:41 am

• ___Intro___

Welcome Icicle Creek Pack, a place where wolves feel welcome and are at home. We are based in the mountains of the beautiful state of Alaska and call it's vast wilderness our home.
    Any wolf is welcome here, as long as they plan to stay here and always feel at home. Please, come take a look at our home and decide if you would like to call it your home as well.

• ____Current Info____

Newest Member- Midnight!

Member of the Month-

Website-

Current Contest-

Contest Winner-
  • ____Creator____

This pack is created by Utah, our respectful, brave leader.
  • ___Rules___

1.) Please acquire a post count of at least 40. If you are close, PM me and we shall talk.
    2.) Don't sign up if your activity level is below 6 or if you know you can't stay active.
    3.) Follow all rules to this pack and to wolfquest in general.
    4.) Please don't spam or use texting lingo. You will get warnings then banned from the pack. I promise you that.
    5.) There is no secret word yet. Disobey these rules and there will be.
    6.) Only have realistic wolf colors. No odd combination's like blue, pink, etc.
    7.) Have fun!
  • ___The Point System___

For you to earn your way up in the ranking system is to prove yourself active and earn points.
    Every time I feel you have done something good or staying active, etc, you will be awarded points.
    Sounds easy, eh? Hopefully it is. You can also loose points, so beware of that as well.
  • ___Applications___

Wanting to join eh? Choose wisely.

Code: Select all

[u]Username-[/u]
    [u]Wolf Name-[/u]
    [u]Age-[/u]
    [u]Gender-[/u]
    [u]Pelt Color-[/u]
    [u]Eye Color-[/u]
    [u]Activity Level (NOTE: Any number below 6 will not be accepted.)-[/u]
    [u]Personality-[/u]
    [u]Future rank wanted-[/u]