The Wondering Shallows Pack - Open!

Make or join a pack in Pack Central. Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.

Moderator: Koa

Forum rules
Please read the Pack Central FAQ before posting.
ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

The Wondering Shallows Pack - Open!

Post by ParanormalActivity » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:03 pm

D E L I C A T E --- S A L V A T I O N

Home of the Wondering Shallows Pack

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So, you’re a lone wolf too huh? And you survived this long? Good. Maybe you’d like to take the chance on an inexperienced wolf attempting to survive after a deadly wildfire destroyed the forest you were venturing through. All of us were either brought together after the fire or we found one another on the way to wherever we are now - either way, they are all taking the chance by following me, forming a possible temporary pack depending on my decisions. I am the son of two great leaders, perhaps you’ve heard of them, Kaiba and Zamber of the Silent Storm Pack. Anyways I have not a single clue where I’ll lead us but, I will try my best to find a perfect home for us all.. Will you join me?

You may already be a pack member who found their way to this pack, or you're a complete stranger debating on giving this new environment a chance. Either way, hello and welcome to the wondering shallows wolf quest forum! My name is Akela and I am the founder/alpha of this pack. I created this pack a good time ago in order to keep my friends and I roleplaying together because it’s something we’ve bonded doing over the years and we’d like to give the opportunity for more to join us! Anyways, I am very proud to say that we are open and currently accepting applications for everything including members, friends, alliances and even rivals. Please feel free to read ahead if you have any interest. I will try to have everything you need to know about my pack below. I apologize in advance for some grammar errors I may have made and the “beauty” of this forum at the moment, it is currently underway but don’t let that turn you away.

Our Current Rules & Guidelines
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

1.) Please remain active on the website during your stay as well as the discord server if you're a part of it.
2.) Respect, everyone in this pack and outside it while you are a member here.
3.) Always follow and respect any decisions made by the Alpha's of the pack.
4.) Never be rude or purposely offend others
5.) If you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time please let us know right away.
6.) If you become inactive by not posting within the roleplay for one month without an EFA in place, your character will be stripped of their rank and considered a vagabond once more. For characters who have not yet been introduced are an exception for the time being.
7.) If you ever have a conflict with another member outside of the role play. Please let me know so I can resolve the matter quickly.
8.) You may leave this pack any time you wish, but I ask that you notify us first.
9.) Do your best to always stay on topic. There will be places where you can go off topic, but that is only allowed on the website and discord server
10.) Three characters per person - temporary rule, this will return to one character after activity resumes
11.) All characters must be realistic - ex. no stripped wolves
12.) Do not join the pack website until application is accepted by an alpha
13.) RP posts must be at least 15 sentences long. The secret word is butter
14.) Once an alpha, beta or gamma has a mate - that does not mean their mate will automatically move up
15.) We ask that you do not randomly send invites unless you have asked a staff member(s). We do not want to risk the chances of plagiarism to happen involving the stealing of posts, characters or site work. Nor do we want individuals lingering within the server that simply show no purpose.
16.) This is a random message in hopes that you have read all of the rules carefully because the secret code word is above somewhere

Ranks & Current Positions
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

= Male Member
= Female Member

ALPHA -- They are those chosen and or given this opportunity by inheritance for their leadership skills and are the most trusted amongst everyone within the pack ranks- their decisions decide whether the pack fails or thrives for another day

Alpha Male : Akela
Alpha Female : Closed Rank

BETA -- second in command. They tend to have strong bonds to the leaders and will take charge if an alpha is killed and unfit to lead. If an alpha is absent, betas will act as a temporary leader until their return

Beta : Fallen

GAMMA -- third in the chain of command. They are very similar to betas. Usually chosen by the betas themselves. If an alpha falls and a beta must take their place, gamma tend to become the next betas

Gamma : Sumeria

SALUTARY-- another very important role and highly respected role. These special beings tend to the sick, wounded and mothers preparing to give birth. They have a strong knowledge of natural herbs and remedies to help those in need. As a special way to thank them, they are given their own den to rest and or store their needed supplies

Salutary : Kenshi

SENTINEL-- full of absolute brawn and cunning personalities, sentinels are those on the front lines for any attack, no matter the threat. They tend to be large in mass to make it easier to toss their weight around for needed battles. Often these canines be found practicing spars together in their free time

Sentinel : Lycan
Sentinel : Jasiri
Sentinel : Deimos
Sentinel: Fenrir

Sentinel: Driskoll

RECON -- these wolves tend to be tall, lean and slightly muscular. Speed and agility is their best quality as they are sent out to patrol rival packs, animals and the territory borders

Recon : Tiva
Recon : Indra
Recon : Cora
Recon : Freyre

PROVIDER -- the hunters of the pack. These wolves are the main source of food within the pack and always keep everyone fed. At times they may travel away for days on end in search of prey. They are pure muscle and brain as they must quickly find strategies to bring down prey while working as a team. Yes, most wolves can hunt but these are the best of the best

Provider : Suki
Provider : Caspian

JUVENILE -- the youngsters of the pack who are still bare milk teeth and are unable to fend for themselves properly. Their mother is always nearby with the sire potentially being around to offer extra protection. Juveniles age can range from newborn to 3 years of age. Please note that after one year they will be expected to take part in daily routines until they fall into an appropriate rank

Juvenile : Yugi
Juvenile : Carisa
Juvenile : Tikiga

ELDER -- wolves who have rightly earned their way to retirement. However not all elders should be considered old as those unfit to perform necessary duties due to birth defects and or unhealable injuries such as blindness or deafness. These wolves are often sought after for advice

Elder : Koga

VAGABOND -- also known as loners or rogues. These are wolves not recognized by rankings within the pack. They are often alone, frail and weak due to being alone and ignoring the benefits of pack life. If seen most of the time they are chased or attacked from the pack lands

Vagabond : Marseille

Application Process
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

If you’re interested in joining us, go ahead and fill out the application below. Within a matter of a few days, check back and see if you’ve accepted. If it would suit you better you can put “message me” within the ‘anything else?’ area and I will private message you to let you know the status of your application.

Code: Select all

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Age:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Mental Description:[/b]
[b]Requested Rank:[/b]
[b]Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10):[/b]
[b]Have you been in a pack before?:[/b]
[b]Secret Word:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?:[/b]
Other Information
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Males: 10
Females: 9
Total Members: 19
Pack Friends: N/A

The Wondering Shallows Pack Link

Copyright Note! The Wondering Shallows Pack design and information is strictly forbidden to be used by anyone. It is only to be used by the creator when needed and or when they choose so. If you are a member and fail to follow this note, you will be removed as member and banned. As for outside of the ranks, you will be banned. A lot of time and effort has been placed into this forum so please do not steal our work.
Last edited by ParanormalActivity on Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
««« Breaking Benjamin »»»
•••••••I will not bow ; I will not break•••••••
I will shut the world away
«»
I will not fall ; I will not fade
•••••••I will take your breath away •••••••
««««« »»»»»
Av » LupinzPack ► Sig » Black Burn

balto101
Pup
Pup
Name: Groffman

Re: The Wondering Shallows Pack - Open!

Post by balto101 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:09 pm

Character Name: Maya Feyris
Character Age: 2 Years | 10 Months
Character Gender: Female
Physical Description: Maya has a long and silky white coat with soft, thick underfur. The tail is rather bushy, and the legs aren't particularly as lanky in comparison to most Arctic wolves. This physical attribute resides from the Tundra wolf family. Her relatively large, and digitate with non-retractable claws. Both ears are slightly rounded yet well defined. Her bright jasmine hued eyes seem to flicker with an enthralling light — of course, not literally.
Mental Description: Not sure exactly how I wanted to go about doing this, so I'll just leave this info for the website? Nonetheless, she's sane and is rather jolly if that answers anything.
Requested Rank: Truthfully, I'm stuck between three. Provider, Sentinel, and Recon. I'd want to say Sentinel, but it appears there's too many members already filling that role, so I'll just end up taking Provider I suppose.
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): Roughly a 6 given that I do work, so it is a bit tedious for me to constantly be on.
Have you been in a pack before?: I'd say probably nearly a decade ago.
Secret Word: witcher
Anything Else?: Ehm... not that I know of? Maybe, but not off the top of my head.

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:41 am

balto101 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:09 pm
Character Name: Maya Feyris
Character Age: 2 Years | 10 Months
Character Gender: Female
Physical Description: Maya has a long and silky white coat with soft, thick underfur. The tail is rather bushy, and the legs aren't particularly as lanky in comparison to most Arctic wolves. This physical attribute resides from the Tundra wolf family. Her relatively large, and digitate with non-retractable claws. Both ears are slightly rounded yet well defined. Her bright jasmine hued eyes seem to flicker with an enthralling light — of course, not literally.
Mental Description: Not sure exactly how I wanted to go about doing this, so I'll just leave this info for the website? Nonetheless, she's sane and is rather jolly if that answers anything.
Requested Rank: Truthfully, I'm stuck between three. Provider, Sentinel, and Recon. I'd want to say Sentinel, but it appears there's too many members already filling that role, so I'll just end up taking Provider I suppose.
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): Roughly a 6 given that I do work, so it is a bit tedious for me to constantly be on.
Have you been in a pack before?: I'd say probably nearly a decade ago.
Anything Else?: Ehm... not that I know of? Maybe, but not off the top of my head.
Happily accepted! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, things are still at a bit of a stand still but I promise we're still open lol.
«»
««««« »»»»»

elias[eli]
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: eli

Post by elias[eli] » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:53 am

Character Name: Nanook / Kyo

Character Age: two and a half years old

Character Gender: male

Physical Description: Kyo is a slender yet tall brute. His fur is long and fluffy around the edges, giving him more of a female's appearance, as is his quieter voice. His eyes are a pale yellow, his pelt a mixture of the browns, creams, whites and blacks commonly seen in that of a Mexican Gray.

Mental Description: Mentally Kyo is stuck in exploration motion. He likes to run and be free, and is quite new to pack life considering him and his siblings grew up a rouge. While friendly when he gets to know you, Kyo prefers to eat a bit after the other's in his family (whether that be because he was a runt or personal preferences.) He does well around other males, but females confuse and intrigue him, causing him to be caught staring or sniffing at a female in a platonic way. Kyo does well with authority, and is a bit new to the concept of personal space. Please excuse this young male if he randomly nuzzles or tackles you.

Requested Rank: Provider

Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10):
Depending , anywhere from 7+

Have you been in a pack before?: I have when I was younger

Secret Word: Witcher?
Anything Else?: Im just now getting back into roleplaying so please excuse me

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:47 pm

elias[eli] wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:53 am
Character Name: Nanook / Kyo

Character Age: two and a half years old

Character Gender: male

Physical Description: Kyo is a slender yet tall brute. His fur is long and fluffy around the edges, giving him more of a female's appearance, as is his quieter voice. His eyes are a pale yellow, his pelt a mixture of the browns, creams, whites and blacks commonly seen in that of a Mexican Gray.

Mental Description: Mentally Kyo is stuck in exploration motion. He likes to run and be free, and is quite new to pack life considering him and his siblings grew up a rouge. While friendly when he gets to know you, Kyo prefers to eat a bit after the other's in his family (whether that be because he was a runt or personal preferences.) He does well around other males, but females confuse and intrigue him, causing him to be caught staring or sniffing at a female in a platonic way. Kyo does well with authority, and is a bit new to the concept of personal space. Please excuse this young male if he randomly nuzzles or tackles you.

Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10):
Depending , anywhere from 7+

Have you been in a pack before?: I have when I was younger

Secret Word: Witcher?
Anything Else?: Im just now getting back into roleplaying so please excuse me
Happily accepted! Thank you everyone for your interest in the roleplay!
«»
««««« »»»»»

Niga
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Niga » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:40 am

Character Name: Rumulus
Character Age: 3 years and 4 months
Character Gender: Male
Physical Description:
Height: 35'
Weight: 170 Lb
Fur Texture: Smooth
Fur color: Mixed shades of browns, black, and whites
Eye color: Citrine (left eye), Aquamarine( right eye)
Mental Description:Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.
Requested Rank: vagabond -for now-
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 7/10
Have you been in a pack before?: yes its been a few years
Anything Else?: its been a while since I've done a rp

Paradiigm
Name: Atlas

Post by Paradiigm » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:41 am

Character Name: Kanu (pronounced Kah-new)
Character Age: 2 years
Physical Description: Kanu is a white and black wolf with streaks of born here and there.
Mental Description: Kanu is a bit mentally unstable because of his childhood trauma.
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 7-10
Have you been in a pack before?: yes
Anything Else?: ahhh its good to be back.
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Here in the Land of the Forgotten, we live to please the dead. The living no longer matter.
"Will you stay?" "Will you stay?"
☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾ ⭒ ☽ ✰ ☾
Sig: Para // Av: Lupe

ParanormalActivity
Yearling
Yearling

Post by ParanormalActivity » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:24 pm

I am terribly sorry for the delay but, after a few months hiatus, I am proud to announce that WE"RE BACK!

After a brief discussion with the others, the decision has been made to carry on where we left off with the roleplay therefore the following will be allowed:

- character changes: deaths and or switching to a new character will be permitted
- adding a secondary character
- switching ranks (those that are closed are not permitted at this time)

I will be updating the website and the main forum here to the necessary changes/switches so please keep your eyes out ;)

Paradiigm wrote:
Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:41 am
Character Name: Kanu (pronounced Kah-new)
Character Age: 2 years
Physical Description: Kanu is a white and black wolf with streaks of born here and there.
Mental Description: Kanu is a bit mentally unstable because of his childhood trauma.
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 7-10
Have you been in a pack before?: yes
Anything Else?: ahhh its good to be back.

Niga wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:40 am
Character Name: Rumulus
Character Age: 3 years and 4 months
Physical Description:
Height: 35'
Weight: 170 Lb
Fur Texture: Smooth
Fur color: Mixed shades of browns, black, and whites
Eye color: Citrine (left eye), Aquamarine( right eye)
Mental Description:Rum was once a gentle soul that became polluted when havoc rained down upon him and everything he ever cared for. The pain and suffering he endured caused a dark and twisted version of himself to surface and take root. Now he has no remorse, no sympathy for the weak and he sure as hell has no problem following orders that result in bloodshed. If he has something to say he will say it with little to no hesitation barely having a filter between his thoughts and his mouth which often leads him into trouble. This also is more than likely why he cannot seem to keep friends either as scarce as they are.
Requested Rank: vagabond -for now-
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 7/10
Have you been in a pack before?: yes its been a few years
Anything Else?: its been a while since I've done a rp

You both have been accepted! I will send you a pm with this news as well (I know keeping tracks of forums is hard sometimes)

I am personally looking forward to bringing back both of my characters
«»
««««« »»»»»

lostgirl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Name: song

Post by lostgirl » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:49 pm

Character Name: Song.
Character Age: 7 months.
Character Gender: Female.
Physical Description:song Is very lean, and has extremely long legs for her age. She has thick, long, fur that is black with a few shades of white mixed in.
Mental Description: song’s very shy, but when you get to know her she is extremely playful.
Requested Rank: Juvenile, but any others are fine.
Activity Level (Scale of 1 to 10): 7 (sometimes 8)
Have you been in a pack before?: Nope
Secret Word: butter?
Anything Else?: I don’t even know if this is like still going, so, if not just tell me by pm. (Also if rejected/accepted)
{I am a wolf
Quietly, I will endure.

Silently, I will suffer.
Patiently, I will wait.

For I am a warrior}