Wolf Pack Defending Against Stranger

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
DawnWings
Pup
Pup

Re: Wolf Pack Defending Against Stranger

Post by DawnWings » Wed May 23, 2018 11:39 pm

[quote="Phasoli"]My entire view of documentaries has changed now, haha. I never knew that some sound effects were inserted into nature documentaries to make up for what couldn't be recorded. I knew that some of those vocalizations sounded familiar. There was another occasion where I heard sound effects similar to those in WolfQuest while I was watching a documentary called "Snow Wolf Family and Me".

Documentaries also been known to stitch together unrelated footage taken at different times and places, and/or of entirely different but similar looking animals, to help tell the story, especially if they failed to get enough good footage for the documentary. I've also seen some with erroneous "facts."