B.C. wolf chases family van down highway

Discuss wolf-focused literature, artwork, videos, and other media, or show off your own wolf art or writings in the subforums. Read the Rules for User Writings and/or Wolf Art before posting.

Moderators: Frodo1, Koa

Forum rules
This forum is for wolf art, literature, videos, and other media. If you post a topic to discuss a piece of wolf artwork, literature, or other wolf-related media, you must include the original artist/author. If you post something that is not yours and claim it as your own, you may be warned or banned.
Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

B.C. wolf chases family van down highway

Post by Koa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Footage surfaced of a gray wolf chasing after a family van in British Columbia. Here's the link.
http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/gray-wo ... way-video/

Phasoli
Sub-adult Wolf
Sub-adult Wolf
Name: EMK

Re: B.C. wolf chases family van down highway

Post by Phasoli » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Wow! Either the car is moving really slow, or that wolf is just really fast. Perhaps the wolf mistook the car for a prey animal? Otherwise, I can't even hope to understand why it would chase the car like that. Wouldn't a wolf naturally avoid any vehicle? Either way, amazing footage!
||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||ЖЖЖ||,.°`°.,,.°`°.,||
Writing is a job, a talent,
but it's also the place to go inside your head.
It's the imaginary friend you drink tea
with in the afternoon.
||,.°`°.,||Ж||,.°`°.,||
sig/quote © Kamaal/Ann Patchett

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:53 pm

This is so cool, I’ve seen videos of wolves chasing after cars for no particular reason before, but this wolf seemed awfully determined about what it was doing.
Last edited by ViperBrains on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Update to this story: Apparently a woman claims this is her missing pet, "Bops."
https://www.kamloopsbcnow.com/news/news ... dog_owner/

I'll have to relook at the captured video on my laptop now!

ViperBrains

Post by ViperBrains » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Well this makes a little more sense as of why the so so called 'wolf' would be chasing after a car.

Hah. Bops. That's a cute name.
☁️----------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------------------☁️----------------------------------------☁️--------------------☁️---------☁️------🌨️----------🌨️------------☁️--------------🌧️------🌧️----🌧️---------------------🌧️-----------🌦️--------------------🌦️---------⛅---------------------⛅-------------------🌤️------------------⛅----🌤️-----------☁️-------------------------------------------------☀️-------------------------------------------------------☁️-----------------------------------------------------☁️——————-☁️👒
(0u0)
/⌊_⌋\
🌻🌼 ---| | ---🌼🌷
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Av/Sobakka|Sig/Me